test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Time Buyers Pack

1234568»

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I launched thru Steam and bought Zen thinking to get the First Time Pack, only to find I had to transfer Zen to Arc to get it. But nowhere, on any site, does it tell you how to transfer Zen From Steam to Arc. I know I'm missing something obvious, but I've been screwed by too many gaming systems to start experimenting with real money, I would like to be sure before acting. Sorry if this is in the wrong location, I've been trying to find a 'contact us' site for hours and can't.

You must remove Steam from the equation - Steam purchases don't count, period. Buy Zen from ARC itself or from PWE's website.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • artex14artex14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like to say that we did not get the package for the first time ,, buy Zen ,, bought somewhere in the beginning of the month was a Zen like this promotion and do not have it so far.
  • xnightfuryx#5350 xnightfuryx Member Posts: 1 New User
    []PS4I transfer zen through AD and waited 24hrs Nothing so whatever i just go buy bags like i planned if it didn't work