test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Other Balance Changes

Comments

• effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    I m not saying that HR has no self healing. Don't be a crybaby and read what i posted first. Im saying that HRs self healing is vital for HRs since we have no other defensive mechanism. Ok ? got it? read again. No other defense mechanism at all.

And now major question - how may archers and trapppers do you see in pvp on live now? How valuable are they in pvp? Like 10% or total pvp Hrs? So you what to nerf LS for HR? What to make class absolutly useless in pvp? And if you nerf LS for combat HRs - fk pve too? Good balancing. Smart GWF.

You posted GWF log. Ok if you raise HR question - how much LS does that guy have? How much regen? What artifacts? How about companions? Is he pathfinder or SW? Or if he using new HR offhand? How about sht load of potion he has on?

Crying about - fix GWF broken offhand and nerf HR cause i can not kill me easily with new broken toy is not the way you "be objective". ok? Clear? How about you start using your *** instead before you cry about some other class. Keep it to gwf only. you are better at that.

he deals alot of damage, he prones, he has deflect chance bigger than any other class , he has 6 encounters , he has dodges , he has dots, huge hp and many other things : am i the only one seeing this?

why is self healing vital for HRs? dont you see how spoiled the Hrs are on live too ? i'm reading again and again what you are sayin and all i can see it's buff more. indeed they should have all the paragons viable for PVP, but that isn't the reason for having so much selfhealing.
    i am sayin to only have the lifesteal that every class is using . from stats. no extra

Crying about - fix GWF broken offhand and nerf HR cause i can not kill me easily with new broken toy is not the way you "be objective". ok? Clear? How about you start using your *** instead before you cry about some other class. Keep it to gwf only. you are better at that.

and excuse me you HR that tries to denigrate me , i once again post this out for PVP in general, not for gwf vs hrs.
    you want pvp to be BALANCED? or do you want HR to dominate the lb pages?

btw: seems "whining" "complaini" "cryin" is in your ADN as HR on using it on forums or ingame. GRATS for being so honest.
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    snip

You are so biased is not even funny. Hr do have access to a lot of deflect - dodges- mobility -dmg reduction- stealth and they do have cc-s as in prone. I am not sure what you are smoking but pls share it with us so we can be on the same page cause clearly reality cant touch you....
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014

and excuse me you HR that tries to denigrate me , i once again post this out for PVP in general, not for gwf vs hrs.
    you want pvp to be BALANCED? or do you want HR to dominate the lb pages?

Lol well easily. Trapper/Archer is combat HR without LS. How good they are in pvp?
    All about
    e deals alot of damage, he prones, he has deflect chance bigger than any other class , he has 6 encounters , he has dodges , he has dots, huge hp and many other things : am i the only one seeing this?
    It is like im in mod 3 with gwf cry that roar is ok cause they need this. And HR have everything too much.

What to fix LS? sure -what instead? Or you just what to remove something just cause you what other to be at your level in ls?

What to balance. Sure. go ahead. how? Nerf cry? This is what you call balancing? If something is working better then you expect is not meaning it is working worn. Calling for nerf or are you calling for balance? Cause right now is balance by you is that you could not prone that HR and kill him? Like most of other people could do? Not to say you are bad at this. Just now kill hr works. HR don't get LS from doing no damage.

2nd note - Crush stated earlier in DC thread, they are not happy with how all LS works and plan to change it. So are you aware what is in his plans? I don't.
    I know that now Ls and Self heal is what keeps combat HRs valuable in pvp/pve. You are calling to remove it only.
    So stop using harassment and start using logic.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Lol well easily. Trapper/Archer is combat HR without LS. How good they are in pvp?
    All about
    It is like im in mod 3 with gwf cry that roar is ok cause they need this.
    What to fix LS? sure -what instead? Or you just what to remove something just cause you what other to be at your level in ls?
    What to balance. Sure. go ahead. how? Nerf cry? This is what you call balancing?

Too many nerfs just for a broken boon: endless consumption is over powered.
    Give me back wild medicine, nerf endless consumption!
  • vedran541vedran541 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just came from preview and here is my result.

[Combat (Self)] PapaBigN LT 5 deals 12606 (13460) Physical Damage to you with Ferocious Reaction.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! PapaBigN LT 5 deals 30322 (37708) Physical Damage to you with Intimidation.

Im a BiS pvp CW. PapaBigN LT is a BiS pvp GWF. Also im using Purified to be more tanky, with 40k+ HP. BUT there is not much that can be done about this damage. It is absolutely ridiculous.

GWF healing is also out of this world, its not just their damage. It is insane.

Also, HR healing is still out of control. No matter how much burst you have, their careful attack will heal them up to full by just doing nothing while you work your **** of to get them to 50%.
    edited October 2014
    All about
    It is like im in mod 3 with gwf cry that roar is ok cause they need this. And HR have everything too much.

What to balance. Sure. go ahead. how? Nerf cry? This is what you call balancing? If something is working better then you expect is not meaning it is working worn. Calling for nerf or are you calling for balance? Cause right now is balance by you is that you could not prone that HR and kill him? Like most of other people could do? Not to say you are bad at this. Just now kill hr works. HR don't get LS from doing no damage.

2nd note - Crush stated earlier in DC thread, they are not happy with how all LS works and plan to change it. So are you aware what is in his plans? I don't.
    I know that now Ls and Self heal is what keeps combat HRs valuable in pvp/pve. You are calling to remove it only.
    So stop using harassment and start using logic.

ok, i couldn't prone HR and iam bad, ofc you stupid i couldn't prone him cause i dont have prone, and ofc i stunned him and got 2-3 IBS that hit him and only 1 done 18k crit , and you again denegrating me?
    you think other gwf could do better ? GO hop your GWF and show me how you kill HRS ?
    why should we have GWF with intimidation to defeat HRS ? when we can have normal and cool fights in a normal way.. but hell no if we can change and make someth good with people like thedemien ... i already said what could balance the GWF and that is the best with what we have, and i dont hope to be overpowered m8 ... i want only to have a fair fight.

and by the way , taard , that fight took 2.30 min for the reason i had the bugged offhand, cuz if i didnt had he could almost kill me in 1-2 rotation, and how is that skillful ?

idont know much about HRS , but i can see it , everybody can see it, why can't you see yourself?

if you nerf selfhealing from hunters , they aren't useless . your thinkin is useless.
    vedran541 wrote: »
    Just came from preview and here is my result.

[Combat (Self)] PapaBigN LT 5 deals 12606 (13460) Physical Damage to you with Ferocious Reaction.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! PapaBigN LT 5 deals 30322 (37708) Physical Damage to you with Intimidation.

Im a BiS pvp CW. PapaBigN LT is a BiS pvp GWF. Also im using Purified to be more tanky, with 40k+ HP. BUT there is not much that can be done about this damage. It is absolutely ridiculous.

GWF healing is also out of this world, its not just their damage. It is insane.

Also, HR healing is still out of control. No matter how much burst you have, their careful attack will heal them up to full by just doing nothing while you work your **** of to get them to 50%.

i'll reply in behalf GWF changes for intimidation, thats the broken offhand that would be fixed . dont worry
    sentinel: Intimidation should give 50% more damage out of defense.
    because?
    GWF for pvp usually puts only RADIANTS (HP) on Defense slots. so we wont see like we see now POWERCREEPS with 12k power , especially in PVP . this change will help the PVE side, cause they will add more defense in their slots to be offtanks.
    but how much defense can you slot out?
    i doubt we will get 10k Defense, especially in PVP.
    even if in absurd someone gets 10k Defense the 50% = 5000 damage, wont multiply with 65% damage bonus(10k power) from POWER, cause you will sacrifice all the power to get the defense. so this thing will keep in balance that burst damage. that everyone complains and make the sentinel path viable both pvp/pve . not to say if u get only defense you will lose HP.
    even if he madly gets 7k-8k defense, he will lack HP/power.
    But
    with 0 stats (no recovery or INT)
    restoring strike - 12s
    ibs - 14s
    Cagi - 15s
    daring shout - 18s

and with 1300 recovery + 2 int
    restoring strike - 10.5
    ibs - 12.3
    cagi 13.1
    daring shout - 15.8

i belive lowering on cagi and daring shout , would help the paragon . atleast 2 seconds.
    You people should sustain what i said, cause it's the best on what you can call balance.

problem is, how you guys will balance other classes,if leaving broken feats/offhands/encounters out there will result in another unbalance gameplay.
    right now after you've added offhand/neck legendary , this is the time you should focus on the balance of classes.
    edited October 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    Too many nerfs just for a broken boon: endless consumption is over powered.
    Give me back wild medicine, nerf endless consumption!

this is accually a good idea. Wish it would be so.
    But it will efffect all classes. Not like what they want.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Since the fix to Rampaging Madness, it's really the only one of those boons worth taking unless you're a DC or Templock.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited October 2014
    this is accually a good idea. But it will efffect all classes. Not like what they want.

you already said : lifesteal stat and endless consumption that everybody has it and using it, and you say YES and think its a good idea, but removing selfhealing from HR alone is a bad idea?
    i like how you are only for your self interest here, like self healing ..
    edited October 2014
    ok, i couldn't prone HR and iam bad, ofc you stupid i couldn't prone him cause i dont have prone, and ofc i stunned him and got 2-3 IBS that hit him and only 1 done 18k crit , and you again denegrating me?
    you think other gwf could do better ? GO hop your GWF and show me how you kill HRS ?
    why should we have GWF with intimidation to defeat HRS ? when we can have normal and cool fights in a normal way.. but hell no if we can change and make someth good with people like thedemien ... i already said what could balance the GWF and that is the best with what we have, and i dont hope to be overpowered m8 ... i want only to have a fair fight.

and by the way , taard , that fight took 2.30 min for the reason i had the bugged offhand, cuz if i didnt had he could almost kill me in 1-2 rotation, and how is that skillful ?

idont know much about HRS , but i can see it , everybody can see it, why can't you see yourself?

if you nerf selfhealing from hunters , they aren't useless . your thinkin is useless.

i'll reply in behalf GWF changes for intimidation, thats the broken offhand that would be fixed . dont worry

So instead of suggesting something you keep harasments? Really? you are best taard i saw) Good example. Sure blame me that I m the one keeping you from balancing all the game. How about you define what is balance first?
    You think it is out of control? sure it is. Any suggestion to fix it, taard? Go on cry more.
    edited October 2014
    you already said : lifesteal stat and endless consumption that everybody has it and using it, and you say YES and think its a good idea, but removing selfhealing from HR alone is a bad idea?

no I don't think self healing is any good for all classes inculuding HRs. I just can see how it is required for pvp and pve combat HR. Not that we or I want it. Any other option avalieble for combat HR? or this is not your interest?
    Do you understand? or you gonna keep crying all over the place, taard?

Same thing - answer me finally - how many valueble trapper or archer HR you know? I know 1. all other are forced to be combat just to have some value in pvp

Proving you how other better GWF could kill me in pvp? why? to teach you how. Yeah they were probably using intimidation. Had I ever cryied about it. Never. It was good fight. I accually sad couple of time that GWF need some buff.
    Now after intimidation is nerfed as i see you cry about HR nerf too. Just nerf. Not fix. Not rework. Not balance powers. Just "balance by nerf HR" - bad thing. Harasing people - did you mama taught you that? . And broken offhand - good thing.
    edited October 2014

Wild medicine is over nerfed you can delete it i would not even notice it.
    All we have is 15 per cent life steal...which get multiplied by a boon. The same boom which allow pve cw to go full derpity derp
    edited October 2014
    Since the fix to Rampaging Madness, it's really the only one of those boons worth taking unless you're a DC or Templock.

Yeah. At the same time Ls with Endless consumption and insane damage for all classes is now getting of control really. It was long time as for example CW can do CN without DC. Same goes to GWF HR Archer that relly on LS and Endless. It is a pike healing in pvp too. Especially for HRs since we have burst damage.
    Crush was saying that they will change LS. Lets see that it will be. I do think they will reduce LS soft cap or % of healing it gives.
    It is too early to cry for removing Endless cause like you sad only one good boon since nerf of Madness.
    edited October 2014
    Wild medicine is over nerfed you can delete it i would not even notice it.
    All we have is 15 per cent life steal...which get multiplied by a boon. The same boom which allow pve cw to go full derpity derp

not just CW. all classes. But this guys seems to not get it. for him it matters that perfectly fitted pathfinder HR with aimed strike and oh-my-god 15% LS could kill him. Nerf- Nerf-Nerf.
    WM is usless now. So he cryes to "balance" in this oppinion to nerf all other heal. But just only for combat HR.
    edited October 2014
    not just CW. all classes. But this guys seems to not get it. for him it matters that perfectly fitted pathfinder HR with aimed strike and oh-my-god 15% LS could kill him. Nerf- Nerf-Nerf.
    WM is usless now. So he cryes to "balance" in this oppinion to nerf all other heal. But just only for combat HR.

first of all there are more than 1 class (hr) that has broken passives so you aren't the only ones. second of all . self healing u get from doing damage normal hits/dots etc. isn;t that much gaining all that lifesteal?
  • ychiakiychiaki Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    -20% less damages in a pve contest seems right for CW.

however chris the problem ( always related to pve ) are not really random procs from random passive but NO TARGET CAP ON OPPRESSIVE FORCE.
    that is the real problem.

CWs today just go full derps: pull oppressive, steal time, cleric artifact, pull oppressive, steal time, cleric artifact...and now we will also have a cloak which give as 100% every 40 seconds....

oppressive force need a cap on target!
    than you can lower the nerfs on procs.

Agree 100%
    DC Divine Oracle Faithful
    HR Stormwarden Trapper / Stormwarden Combat
    GWF Swordmaster Destroyer
    CW Master of Flame Thaumaturge / Spellstorm Oppressor
    TR Master Infiltrator Executioner
    SW Soulbinder Fury
    edited October 2014
    first of all there are more than 1 class (hr) that has broken passives so you aren't the only ones. second of all . self healing u get from doing damage normal hits/dots etc. isn;t that much gaining all that lifesteal?

ok. glad you will whine about others too.
    I have not heard even one proposal from you. just nerf cry.

and btw aryox and us had a very good idea of alternative pass for HR. not realated with selfhealing.
    Yet still you had 0 ideas. 0 good propasals except to benefit your class in what you call "balance".
    1 good note about "broken" offhand and 1 new word i learned from you. Yet still you had not accomplished to tell us how "hard" it is for any GWF to kill Archer or Trapper HR? go on. I want to hear what is your idea of place for HR without selfheal.

And side note about beeing an adult - I don't know much about GWF. I don't know much about CWs. I don't cry about how they should work or play. I don't call for nerf. I may state that it looks too much from my point of view. How to fix it? CWs GWFs and game designer decide themself. There is enought adaquate people to overreason any nerf cry.
    If you are adult yourself behaive like a one.
    edited October 2014

and btw aryox and us had a very good idea of alternative pass for HR. not realated with selfhealing.
    Yet still you had 0 ideas. 0 good propasals except to benefit your class in what you call "balance".
    1 good note about "broken" offhand and 1 new word i learned from you. Yet still you had not accomplished to tell us how "hard" it is for any GWF to kill Archer or Trapper HR? go on. I want to hear what is your idea of place for HR without selfheal.

And side note about beeing an adult - I don't know much about GWF. I don't know much about CWs. I don't cry about how they should work or play. I don't call for nerf. I may state that it looks too much from my point of view. How to fix it? CWs GWFs and game designer decide themself. There is enought adaquate people to overreason any nerf cry.

ok i am benefiting my class so much. when i said broken class passive i meant they aren't working at all/ or they aren't working as intended. nvm you delusional.
    you only want to denigrate me.

then tell me how to kill the hr in the video without ferocious or without intimidation , i am waiting for your KNOWLEDGE on that.

and the way i c balanced isn't that HR must be in top without even strugglin to much.

you say "whine" on everythin i reply on what you say. geez
    it's like you are a robot , you and 20 other hrs in this game, forgive god if someone says someth about them.
    "whine" "cry" , other things you dont know what to say...
    and yes i didn't think for a solution, but m8, if you are playin hr class how can i see that he excel in everythin in Offfense and in defense, and you see like he still needs buffs. i dont get you.

btw: watch again http://youtu.be/LXOnEGW3gAY?list=UUTamWwOKo7kZjAk8Iux2P4w
    and tell me after that 14k crit , he activated his artefact and then i ' ve done another 10k with savage advance. and that for nothin ? ;-ss
    bless feracious reaction cuz without it i couldn't even get to use 1 rotation , cause of how weak hrs are..
    edited October 2014
    ok i am benefiting my class so much. when i said broken class passive i meant they aren't working at all/ or they aren't working as intended. nvm you delusional.
    you only want to denigrate me.

then tell me how to kill the hr in the video without ferocious or without intimidation , i am waiting for your KNOWLEDGE on that.

and the way i c balanced isn't that HR must be in top without even strugglin to much.

you say "whine" on everythin i reply on what you say. geez
    it's like you are a robot , you and 20 other hrs in this game, forgive god if someone says someth about them.
    "whine" "cry" , other things you dont know what to say...
    and yes i didn't think for a solution, but m8, if you are playin hr class how can i see that he excel in everythin in Offfense and in defense, and you see like he still needs buffs. i dont get you.

fist of all. Gwf do need a stun or prone of what ever. Not as old roar. How to kill - well 30k damage does its good job. You need to land it. Other GWf manage to do this. you are not the only one out there. Learn it. Like HR leared how to kill GWF abusing roar in mod 3, or CW at first in mod 4.

second - i don't call all whines or cry. Just you since you keep intimidating and harasing other people.Too much play as gwf? For me - same no-respect line of people who cry about "yes one HR nerf makes me happy" or "why i can not kill them in one rotation? i have big havy stick (wand) in my hand? They are so OP. NERF!"

third - combat HR do need defence. Not just for pvp. for pve too. HR have 0 cc or anti CC. Ls and self heal is the only thing keeps ups alive.
    I already proposed multiple options for HRs instead of WM and so havy relly on LS. Read them. Here or even in mod 4 preview threads. Not gonna copy paste just for another one. Feedback is for Crush.

HRs need rework. Not buff. Im teired as fk to hear winers cry about how HR are so OP while we accaully left with one valueble pvp path at all. Unofortunatly only one combat HR path at the same time. There are no trapper or archers in pvp not because Combat is so op. Because it is the only way not to be a dead meat.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014

how would fixing broken HR life steal affect trapper or archer ? archer is a clear pve dps tree and trapper is just fail and needs rework

intimidation should be reworked(its plain stupid) but thats the only thing keeping GWF useful, they need to buff GWF damage, or bring back the old Unstoppable

and if you really believe combat isnt op then there is no use in talking to u
    Paladin Master Race
  • mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Endless Consumption:

This boon should become 2x or 1.5x as 3x gives to much. As in this boon is so good you must take it because it provides lifesteal at 1.5x through hd which to me is broken for pvp.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
    edited October 2014
    mfgamesys wrote: »
    Endless Consumption:

This boon should become 2x or 1.5x as 3x gives to much. As in this boon is so good you must take it because it provides lifesteal at 1.5x through hd which to me is broken for pvp.

Revert wild medicine nerf. Apply the nerf here.
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Revert wild medicine nerf. Apply the nerf here.

You mean nerf everyone, instead of nerfing HRs? Common man...
  • demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    endless consumption isn't even a 100% proc rate on top of the double whammy of tenacity reducing dps and healing depression (triple whammy for temptation warlocks since their aoe heals are reduced to 62.5% or prior levels). i could barely heal at all in pvp as a templock with 2x life-steal heals >.>

i don't think anyone is life-stealing to a noticeable degree in pvp....maybe like 3k b4 they die? only exception to that might be combat hunters.
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    exception to that might be combat hunters.
    LS, WM and Regen combined with high HP and piercing guaranteed damage make for a criminal combination.
  • thirdquestionthirdquestion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited October 2014
    We need more pvp content! Arena 1x1, 3x3.
  • k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I know truth hurts whoever disagree with me should not be in this thread. Anybody who doesnt want balance shame on yourself for being in this thread. :rolleyes:

Too much damage.... too much control... why dont you separate this two things and you will get balanced CW, because crowd control works as offensive and defensive at the same time high damage encounters coupled by bunch of crowd control with low cooldowns and bwalah! you have a monster class.

Six encounters back to back. successful deflect that heals.... TAB without cooldown and casting time...... root, stun, prone..... cheap dailies. can stealth...... tough for a leather user. short cooldowns..... seriously? Im a pro gamer I know what is cookie cutter and what is not!

dps dps dps dps dps dps dps dps dps........ debuff debuff debuff debuff debuff......... lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal....... Con with % penetration! omg!

I will not question the tankiness but! holy cow! a tanker with cc lock and insane single target dps! who wants some donuts?

I will leave this class since it is melee and not so durable as the above class but reduce its deflect chance and increase armor %

TAB that depletes when receiving damage (seriously this needs attention).... when using At-wills and Encounters depletes TAB (ok if its fair for everyone even if other class is OP) SLOW..... SLUGGISH......WEAK DAMAGE..... LONG COOLDOWNS...... LOWEST DURABILTY..... LOWEST DEFLECT for a LEATHER USER....... INT RECOVERY reliant reducing its dps potential...... MAIN STAT IS DEX BUT damage% goes to STR! this class is a joke if you want hardcore self inflicting pain class.... this is the right job for you guys and devs seriously! Christmas is coming I will not spend money for this class, delete and roll another OP class if you want to enjoy this game.
    edited October 2014
    burkaanc wrote: »
    how would fixing broken HR life steal affect trapper or archer ? archer is a clear pve dps tree and trapper is just fail and needs rework

intimidation should be reworked(its plain stupid) but thats the only thing keeping GWF useful, they need to buff GWF damage, or bring back the old Unstoppable

and if you really believe combat isnt op then there is no use in talking to u

Never asked your opinion as I remember. So keep it to yourself. What I think is none of your personal business. Seems like you have problems reading in a first place.

You are accually funny. So you agree that trapper and acher are broken in pvp. intimidation should be reworked. But all you what is to nerf combat HR. only one valueble HRs path left. So 3 out ot 3 pather should be nerfed to "pve dps tree' or "just fail and needs rework" since you have class issues with only one valueble HR path and you think that it should be nerfed? Lol) GWF balancing spirit.
    macjae wrote: »
    What alternative nerfs for HRs would you suggest then?

Endless consuption is a good nerf for all. Not just HR. If you disagree that in current state LS gives too much well and jsut call to nerf HR it does looks like you do have issues with HRs. While still what other classes to keep same. No good. What keeps SW from having exact same LS rating as HR without any feets applied. My SW has 22% LS flat just from gear.
    My combat HR has 18%-22% depending with all feats applied and 15% maxed on 3 run. I did the math earlier look at it. Both have Healing depression applied in pvp. No difference. I can heal my SW while in fight.

Alternative was writen earlier. Deflection Severity. Ability to use and benefit from freaking TAB and making Bow not just a thing on back of HRs. Reorganising feats so that trapper or archer could have some survivabilty or control for archer. Making freaking ecounter work after all the nerf. Making usable daily finally. Plenty of options really. Just start to bother reading first.
    edited October 2014
    double post. delete this.
    edited October 2014

instigator :
    - Mighty leap should prone
    - the tier 3 nimble runner should be changed with tier 4 group assault : Wicked Strike and punishing charge deals up to 10% more damage
    - nimble runner should be changed this while "While slotting SteadFast Determination you gain up to 50% determination faster and while in unstopable you gain 10% deflect.
    - capstone should give 10% damage bonus, and get 5% damage bonus more per stack x 4 = 20% = 30% .
    this capstone should grant 25-50% damage resistance.

destroyer: destroyer purpose capstone should always give 20% damage bonus , while unstopable gain 10% more damage bonus and gaining 1% damage bonus / 1 stack = 50% damage bonus.

sentinel: intimidation : daring shout and come and get it should give 50% out of max Defense as damage , reason is that we wont get so much DEFENSE in PVP the same we have with POWER right now.
    so half of defense is transformed in damage and multiplied with damage bonus+crit severity etc. shorten cooldowns on daring shout and cagi by 2 seconds.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN !

This is how will make the GWF all paragons viable for PVP , givin them a fair chance of fighting.
    and they are resonable changes. this would give a fair chance to PVE content aswell.
    Many players want to fight sentinels and keep threat, but they cant, cause they need to stack power for the intimidation feat, so they will lack defense.
    there is no need in this game to one shot people to overcome other classes ways of healings. Like other says and i say to, it's unfun fighting short fights.

for CW and GWF players i think our paragons such as thaumaturg/opressor / destroyer / instigator , and probably renegade aswell , are close on having what you call a fair chance and balanced fight. and i would like for cws to have their shard back on TAB back .t hat would make fighting a cw 1vs1 challenging .

for HR classes is time for them to be changed: i dont dislike the class or the players and i am rather fond with some hr users, but this class is on another level than others. and that should be changed.
    mod3 was the problem of that mediation that healed them very fast, and mod4 it's about how they heal from all those healing abilities. to be honest i think fightin a hr from mod3 was more balanced than this one, that he doesnt give a fair chance to a fight:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXOnEGW3gAY&index=1&list=UUTamWwOKo7kZjAk8Iux2P4w
    as u can see most of the time because of the deflection he cannot even be stunned properly.
    not to say without my offhand there, the fight would have ended in merely 20 seconds. and you cannot debate this on how poorly i am playin the GWF , just dont.

SW is the newly class in this game and in mod5 they'll have the new paragon , we all know they are buggy but lets give them a time to adjust in this game, like we did with hunters.

DC & TRs , dunno why but most of the QQs were based on how to defeat a hunter ranger mostly, because of the selfhealing he has, if TRs and DC come out as they are now on preview , i think it's bad.

GWf POV : i want to see this
    destroyer lacks surviability , but can do high DPS , so i see him like a striker.
    sentinel has better surviability , but will lack high DPS, but instead he will deal some resonable burst damage.
    and instigator will end up with medium DPS and medium surviability.
    i dont see a reason why would you not implement this on GWF , this will not break the GWF mechanics, it only equalling the paragons between them.

Destroyer wil lbe chosen by those who want to DPS , Sentienl for those who want to tank, and instigator for those who want a little tankyness and little dps.

why Mighty leap a prone?
    cause it's AOE skill , and landing a mighty leap in pvp it will be pretty hard, i will not use this skill, but for what i've seen so far on twitch even devs/akro were using it.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN !
This discussion has been closed.