Install Arc
Options

Dakkon Blackblade - PvE Destroyer Build

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    sancidsancid Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Love the guide, thank you, I took all the healing boons and the survivability is freaking awesome(@1800 ls that is)
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sancid wrote: »
    Love the guide, thank you, I took all the healing boons and the survivability is freaking awesome(@1800 ls that is)
    It does add a bit of absurdness to standing in Red AoEs, does it not? :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    oreonmilkoreonmilk Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2014
    To this day I still do no understand when people claim that IV is more tank than SM.

I totally agree with you. They have the same tankiness level IMO. What defines tankiness/squishiness should be our defensive stats/playstyle.. unless you think the prone from FLS could make you a little less squishy, i dunno. Or someone actually use ferocious reaction passive, which i seriously doubt. :confused:
  • Options
    germmaniacgermmaniac Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Always enjoyed reading your builds, kolat. Was just too lazy to post. Thanks for helping us model ours. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Especially with the leprechaun as a pet :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    germmaniac wrote: »
    Always enjoyed reading your builds, kolat. Was just too lazy to post. Thanks for helping us model ours. Cheers!
    Always a pleasure to help bud, no worries! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am currently working on a Iron Vanguard PvE Destroyer build, which would still be decent at PvP. Hope to have it updated in the coming week... :)

My GWF is currently a Sentinel build similar to your Leeroy Jenkins character, but each new update seems to nerf it, so I am looking to respec to a Vanguard Destroyer. It will be interesting to see how it compares with Misa's build. I can't wait to see it.

Thanks for yet another great thread :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Is relentless battle fury broke? My cool down(on takedown) went from 9.5s to 6.6 sec, that's not a 50% cool down like it says. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    9.5 seconds is not the base cooldown of takedown.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Is recovery already factored in in that 9.5s I saw?
  • Options
    fexalsfexals Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have seen some threads that say gwf's are a bad class but this might be outdated so I was wondering are they bad? because if so Im gonna make a archer but my friend is a dps so it would be kind of good for me to be dps/tank i.e. gwf but if they are not good I would rather just be a dps.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    fexals wrote: »
    I have seen some threads that say gwf's are a bad class but this might be outdated so I was wondering are they bad? because if so Im gonna make a archer but my friend is a dps so it would be kind of good for me to be dps/tank i.e. gwf but if they are not good I would rather just be a dps.
    GWFs are most definitely, currently, a GOOD class... Being both popular in PvE and PvP.

Anyone who says otherwise needs a reality check! lol :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    johorojohoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    Hi Kolat.I'm waiting for your test on IV destroyer too :) I have read Misa,Cupcake,Shadowbox guide I still want the final opinion from your guide :cool:
  • Options
    sorcerer78sorcerer78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any updates for M4??
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    he is a warlock now. :)
    youre on your own now boy
  • Options
    spikefr21spikefr21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Guilde mate is using Battle Awareness mixed with use of slam to increase power.
    We also use "Student of the Sword" and "Vicious Advantage".

What do you think of this ?