Post your real life picture!

Comments

• undelekundelek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, an artistic photo call "Don't press play"
    544359_10200727636384030_735488739_n.jpg

Yeah, i'm still alive or something similar... post-party:
    28483_1454128243945_5678524_n.jpg
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    iazoo wrote: »
    Since we're posting wedding pics with cool cars, here's a pic from my wedding. We live in the US but got married in Ireland, where she has family.

Is that a Jaguar MK IV ? Dad had one when I was a kid.... looked the same from that angle
    :P
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Directly to my left:

books-sm.jpg

Not visible (in drawers): Character sheets, several sets of dice, MtG decks.
    qtPt2I
  • iazooiazoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    savadious wrote: »
    Is that a Jaguar MK IV ? Dad had one when I was a kid.... looked the same from that angle

1950s (56 maybe?) Bentley S-1 limo.
    edited March 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Even cooler than the car in my opinion was the old church you are in front of! What a cool place to get married, great history and class there I am sure!

Yeah, my wife has a cousin that had just built a B&B right up the road from the church, so she knew the priest pretty well. There was a pub right across the street and it was tradition for the wedding party to have a few pints prior to the ceremony. I am not one to question tradition, so I had to oblige. :)
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    btw, anyone got change for a hundred?

hundred.jpg

trillion?
    edited March 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    btw, anyone got change for a hundred?

trillion?

I'd buy that for a dollar! (or 5)
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    Directly to my left:

books-sm.jpg

Not visible (in drawers): Character sheets, several sets of dice, MtG decks.

Fiend Folio. Best source book since the Ravenloft 2nd Ed. MM supplement. REMEMBER THOSE?!? They were just sheets with hole punches. I had all of 'em in a giant binder. Even the Dark Sun MM supplements.

Aaaaaah. Dark Sun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    undelek wrote: »
    Well, an artistic photo call "Don't press play"
    544359_10200727636384030_735488739_n.jpg

Yeah, i'm still alive or something similar... post-party:
    28483_1454128243945_5678524_n.jpg

You look just like a guy I knew in the service. You a military man?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wonder if I can post images from FB on here.

392671_10200366961688419_1746963867_n.jpg

644196_10200366959128355_679959645_n.jpg
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • undelekundelek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    You look just like a guy I knew in the service. You a military man?

No, I'm civilian :)
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Graduation day, Loma Linda University:
    471956_2884925460913_1046402451_o.jpg

My daughter's graduation (she got all the class - LOL...ah, I crack myself up...
    470477_2913608297966_1176132534_o.jpg
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Me (middle), my favorite nephew (on the right) and my favorite niece's husband at my mother's wake. We had champagne, rich, fattening food, music and a fun party. Because she's French! :D Not pictured: my other favorite nephew. ;)
    529354_438285316185379_1505068150_n_zps55f5f999.jpg

My Bride, my Little Bird, me and my Mother, God rest her soul.
    Nana_zps9ca3d06e.jpg
  • muertesystemmuertesystem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well i think its my turn :D

622173_487165167989759_1035928628_o_zps369e3ec3.jpg

Hello to the friendly comunity ! cant wait for the game to go live :3
    edited March 2013
    sadgfh wrote: »
    I wonder if I can post images from FB on here.

The best part of this picture...
    644196_10200366959128355_679959645_n.jpg

...is that it's from your OKCupid profile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    The best part of this picture...

...is that it's from your OKCupid profile.

I actually had it as my main picture for a little while, lol. I thought it was hilarious.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • uxigaduruxigadur Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zqB1Vght

Tricky picture. I almost look like a civilized man. Lots of mirrors involved on the magic (?).
  • ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    iazoo wrote: »
    Yeah, my wife has a cousin that had just built a B&B right up the road from the church, so she knew the priest pretty well. There was a pub right across the street and it was tradition for the wedding party to have a few pints prior to the ceremony. I am not one to question tradition, so I had to oblige. :)

Hahahaha! Awesome.

Great shot of the D&D books! I like how there is no 2nd Edition anywhere. I buried all mind in the garage, thankful to let them rot there. No wonder TSR was on the verge of bankruptcy before Wizards (and specifically Peter Adkinson) rescued them from oblivion!

*sigh* I just think 3e saved D&D and even before that Wizards totally saved D&D.

Thought I'd share some old favorites, many of you probably have these:
    FR1.jpg
    FR2.jpg

I love the fact my W-E SW book is all beat up. I wish my Deadlands book was, I loved the setting (the old west more than the modern), but rarely could get a group together to play it.

The old FR box set is sealed, because I had another that was well-used. No reason to open it. I got this as a "throw away" from Wizards when I worked there. You'd find incredible things in the trash in that place. Can you believe someone would throw this out, sealed like that?

The GW next to it is not my original, but still beloved anyway.

I was tempted to start photographing miniatures, but that would mean fishing through packed closets, that my wife prefers left undisturbed, unless there's actual gaming going on!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Hahahaha! Awesome.

Great shot of the D&D books! I like how there is no 2nd Edition anywhere. I buried all mind in the garage, thankful to let them rot there. No wonder TSR was on the verge of bankruptcy before Wizards (and specifically Peter Adkinson) rescued them from oblivion!

*sigh* I just think 3e saved D&D and even before that Wizards totally saved D&D.

I couldnt disagree more. .....
    I loved second edition. The only good thing about 3.0 was the Open license. And Mister Peter and WotC....I have a special place in my own layer of the abyss just for them. Oh...you've been scavenging and playing like crazy to get that Icy Manipulator? ....those Elder dragons?.....Worth 40 bucks you say?...yeah, not after we reprint a few extra hundred thousand of them....I know we said we wouldnt...but greed matters more than integrity or any sense of honor.
    I will never ever like that company, TMG turned into a joke which fleeced gamers and allowed WotC to buy DnD, then sell out to corporate america aka Hasbro so we could have the steaming pile of 4Ed dumped on us.

Color me...Not a Fan. I'd rather have seen TSR go under TBH, especially afer the way both Gary and Dave ended up getting shafted all the way around.
    edited April 2013
    I actually had it as my main picture for a little while, lol. I thought it was hilarious.

That's gutsy dude.

*fist bump*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

I actually lol'd.

For real reals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    workbday_zps3971b588.jpg

Trying to figure out why my coworkers thought alfa sprouts on chocolate cake would be a good idea. (We'd all been talking about how we needed to start eating healthier while at work.)

This was taken four years ago. The details are a bit hazy now, but I believe that bodily harm was threatened if my real age showed up on the cake. So they used the only other numbers they could find in the break room.

Amazingly, I am also turning 25 this year. The math is too complicated to explain. ;)
  • juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is seriously the best thread ever. Much kudos to juumiller for starting it.

I love all the pics people, keep em coming!

Ty kwsapphire, didn't though it would be success at all :)
    Yeah keep 'em coming folks! :D
    respect.jpg
  • jhunessajhunessa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Kadlena had a 25 in her pic... so I decided to share my pic from my parents 25th anniversary.

This is me and my favorite teddy bear/cat
    399682_265456886805616_643469939_n.jpg

Im in the white top.. the other girl was my... friend.. yes... just a "friend"
    525720_558401654177803_1719992658_n.jpg

This is 2 years later - taken last month

542771_572268526124449_1701881317_n.jpg
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jhunessa wrote: »

No need to explain yourself. Everyone should be able freely choose their friends without need to worry if others will judge us.

Keep on friending on !
    :P
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Another older gamer here... been gaming since and teenager and came online in the early 90's starting with Ultima Online. A long road it has been!

1598532.jpg
  • waterdhavianwaterdhavian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A lot of female players as well, good to see that it not just a guy's game!
    edited April 2013
    jhunessa wrote: »
    Kadlena had a 25 in her pic... so I decided to share my pic from my parents 25th anniversary.

You just gave me an idea. I need to match people up with characters from The Guild then use my awesome ms paint skills. Your choice is kind of obvious.

The_Guild_WP___Tinkerballa_by_KeybladeMeister.jpg
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Here's my aquatic familiar

goldtank001.jpg

Best I saw for Vork. You need less hair, but you look crazy enough.
    Guild-Season4-Episode11b.jpg
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Best I saw for Vork. You need less hair, but you look crazy enough.
    I'll get you a current pic after I get back, I have much less hair right now... Not shaved or bald, just buzzed.