test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Here's one I just took to show my Hollow World boxed set in another thread. Yeah, my face needs a shave...

I remember when my son first tried to grow a mustache. I am sure he needed to go for counselling as I teased him so much. He's like myself and couldn't grow hair if my life depended on it. I had more hair on the bottom of my feet that on my head... (metal Picture)

Anyways, I always said to him "Go to the fridge and put some milk on that mustache" And the first time he looked at me like he had just been cast with the Confused condition spell.

Then I would reply " Then let the cat in so it can lick off that milk and clean that dirt off your face!". Oh my, I'll never forget the first time I said that to him, I never laughed so hard in my life.

And to beat it all he used it on his brother when he started to mature as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    You are one cruel parent... :eek:
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good job! :D
    edited April 2013
    he laughed afterwards, it was too funny the first time I had said it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    *chuckles*

My facial hair is very weird. I didn't get a mustache until around 20 or so. Even then, it was so light that you couldn't see very much of it. Now, about half my hairs are either transparent (seriously) or blonde that they seem to make it look like I don't have much facial hair. Then there are my weird side-burns that turn orange as they grow out. My eyebrows do some crazy stuff too.

According my Mother, my father didn't get his first beard until his mid-twenties. I'm in my mid 30's now and I still have a hard time growing a beard that actually looks like a beard. The mustache though, it fills in nicely. Right now, it's growing back from being shaved off so it is a bit spotty still due to the blonde and transparent hairs.
    edited April 2013
    *Prays to the facial Hair gods on your behalf!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    musty wrote: »
    *Prays to the facial Hair gods on your behalf!*
    Thanks, although I believe he has forsaken me..

*the old mage twists his heel on the ground, innocently*
  • tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You can have some of mine if you need it Zeb, but it's more grey than red these days. =P
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    erideita wrote: »
    You are one cruel parent... :eek:

It is the right of a father to ridicule his son about the amount or lack of body hair on them.

I did somehting similiar with my next to oldest ( my oldest, step son, has too much indian blood in him, so no whiskers)....I came in from work and stopped him...and said all curious like....what happened to you?....come here....Made him come over the window and I am looking all intent like...and I call the wife over...and I am like...

See...right there....if the light hits it just right....you can see the peach fuzz.......
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sadgfh wrote: »
    Does that also mean that its OK that I downloaded all the women's pictures?

Sure it does, as long as you remember some of us have more hit dice than you! :P

pokerface.jpg
    edited April 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    See...right there....if the light hits it just right....you can see the peach fuzz.......

Right on and yes a Father's right!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I was over 18 before I got a single strand of hair on my face.

Right now I can grow the splotchiest chin goatee in the world but that's the extent of it. My father wasn't able to grow a beard until his mid-twenties himself but it should be coming in more than this by now... *shrugs*
    I guess I'd rather be a late beard bloomer than have a full head of gray hair by thirty like him.

I am a spitting image of my father. Literally an exact but younger replica...
    So if I got one thing from my mother's side I guess I am glad it's the no-gray hair gene even if it's causing me to have a baby-face until later in life.
  • tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Here's a pic of my mount! She may not be the prettiest, but she sure is fast and dependable!

attachment.php?attachmentid=1841&stc=1&d=1365023848
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here's my mount, Sesmet! (It means Horse in babylonian, or urdu, or some other ancient language. I can't actually find the dictionary/translator I originally used..)

501324_original.jpg

I like this one too.. (I love these boots!!)

356049_600.jpg

What's amusing to me most is that I don't seem to have many photos of me wearing my glasses. I am always wearing my glasses, so how I have so many photos of me without them is beyond me.
    qtPt2I
    edited April 2013
    Nice pics! You're quite the cutie!

Tiko
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, I guess ill jump on the...band wagon. Get it, we're posting Mounts/cars...

228392_1841480768547_3542472_n.jpg
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
    edited April 2013
    I guess I'd rather be a late beard bloomer than have a full head of gray hair by thirty like him.
    You have no idea. I picked up my father's male-pattern baldness and my grandfather's (on my mother's side) premature gray, both when I was in my mid-20s. I look 10 years older than I am because of it.
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have no idea. I picked up my father's male-pattern baldness and my grandfather's (on my mother's side) premature gray, both when I was in my mid-20s. I look 10 years older than I am because of it.

You just have to look on the bright side...if you go bald you won't have grey hair... ;-)
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, I guess ill jump on the...band wagon. Get it, we're posting Mounts/cars...

Noted.
    Here is my 12th bike (yet 2nd USA made 2 wheeled mount)...... 1450cc version...

dc53235a.jpg

Long gloves and long sleeves because .. sunburn kinda hurts :o
    :P
    edited April 2013
    You just have to look on the bright side...if you go bald you won't have grey hair... ;-)

Ha! That's the problem, it's not "Kojak" or "Picard", so it's not cool. I can't shave it because with my jowls I would look like an upside-down light bulb. Not at all attractive. =\
  • deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    @deoh - You have the coolest mustache so far! A man's mustache is a man's freedom! Great pics!

Thank you! In some parts of india a moustache is a man's pride! :D

indian_moustaches_tradition.jpg
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    @deohnoeh - Right back atcha! ;)
    @zelibeli - You nailed it, all with one post!
    @armolas - Great pic :)
    @jezathforum - I think I like the golem pic the most...(is that weird?)
    @zebular - I don't think you need a shave.
    @kwsapphire - I love those boots, too!
    @nobody in particular - Any male facial hair is good facial hair. ;)

Thanks for sharing, everyone!
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice pics! You're quite the cutie!

Tiko

Thank you very much! ^_^
    kadlena wrote: »
    @deohnoeh - Right back atcha! ;)
    @zelibeli - You nailed it, all with one post!
    @armolas - Great pic :)
    @jezathforum - I think I like the golem pic the most...(is that weird?)
    @zebular - I don't think you need a shave.
    @kwsapphire - I love those boots, too!
    @nobody in particular - Any male facial hair is good facial hair. ;)

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Male facial hair can be attractive, but my personal preference is for clean-shaven. And short hair, military look. I have sensitive skin (aww poor baby, I know), so facial hair can be skritchy. But either way I love the photos people are posting! This is still the best thread on the forums!

And with that, back to bed! My alarm doesn't go off for almost two hours, why did I wake up thinking it was time to get up? (YAAAY for working from home and rolling out of bed 15 minutes before "work!")
    qtPt2I
    edited April 2013
    Yeah...sweetness Savadius.

I'd post pictures of my mount; but my wife doesnt like pics of her on the internet.........
  • mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I always look dead in photos, so heres one with the Desired effect. This is from the Adelaide Zombie walk October 2012.
    2000ish zombies that night I think.
    @ Laughter I currently consider you my go to for new games. Love ya work.
    24fab724-03a9-49d9-adcf-3ff4ed405db3_zps5453514d.jpg
    295737_10150424205559289_1259933542_n_zps6fdff224.jpg
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
    edited April 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    Yeah...sweetness Savadius.

I'd post pictures of my mount; but my wife doesnt like pics of her on the internet.........

Hopefully your wife is a lot smaller than the other mounts people posted.
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013

ZING!

I lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

Funny you should ask.....my wife used to joke about my bike being the black ***** I was running around on her with......

But no...she's all of 115lbs and can wear kids clothes.....no sure how comfortable I feel about that though....LOL...
  • bubbagradybubbagrady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here goes. figured id go ahead and throw some pics upphoto.php?fbid=4655951273328&set=pb.1129719167.-2207520000.1365129355&type=3&theater

This is the ride
    photo.php?fbid=2989599575577&set=pb.1129719167.-2207520000.1365129355&type=3&theater

the dogs
    photo.php?fbid=1787611446625&set=pb.1129719167.-2207520000.1365129355&type=3&theater

and last but not least.... me
    photo.php?fbid=1223566185846&set=pb.1129719167.-2207520000.1365129509&type=3&theater
  • bubbagradybubbagrady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    epic fail on the facebook links lmao