test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta details and Founder's Pack announcement!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    rubyhorse2rubyhorse2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hmmm i see what your saying but giving access to all purchasers shouldnt upset people, surely PWE would want to stress test servers and have as many players testing as possible.

i agree it was obvious to me that the last pack had no beta access, but what about people who got keys elsewhere other than founders, it was very unclear they would not be getting beta straight away.
  • Options
    startuxstartux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited February 2013
    rubyhorse2 wrote: »
    hmmm i see what your saying but giving access to all purchasers shouldnt upset people, surely PWE would want to stress test servers and have as many players testing as possible.

i agree it was obvious to me that the last pack had no beta access, but what about people who got keys elsewhere other than founders, it was very unclear they would not be getting beta straight away.

I got keys from Torchlight 2 and STO lifetime, it was a bit of a surprise, but not a huge deal. If I really want to play this weekend I can buy the appropriate pack, but that shouldn't be the only reason for purchasing, however for those who ponied up the cash right away its not an issue they get first access.

A lot of betas tend to be staged, with more and more invited in until open beta to really stress the servers, before that it tends to be more limited.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is correct and we look forward to Torchlight 2 Players in March!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    razgondk1razgondk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    startux wrote: »
    They cannot do anything about exchange rates! Price was set in USD, deal with it.

Nope, thats not it - 59.99 dollars is not 55.99 euros. Its 11 euros too much. Deal with it.
  • Options
    ufdamayaufdamaya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
    edited February 2013
    I said this in another thread as well.

I am glad to see a company that wants the "paying customer" demographic well represented in the beta process. Paying customers are the people that will keep the lights on for these companies.

Well done and great idea!
  • Options
    roguehwzroguehwz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2013
    startux wrote: »
    I got keys from Torchlight 2 and STO lifetime, it was a bit of a surprise, but not a huge deal. If I really want to play this weekend I can buy the appropriate pack, but that shouldn't be the only reason for purchasing, however for those who ponied up the cash right away its not an issue they get first access.

A lot of betas tend to be staged, with more and more invited in until open beta to really stress the servers, before that it tends to be more limited.

I did not receive any keys for my STO lifetime...? When did they send out yours?
  • Options
    willadarkeaglewilladarkeagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How long does it take to get the client download and Beta key information after you purchase one of the Founder Packe?
  • Options
    percyxenospercyxenos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just wanted to asked, if it's possible to purchase the Hero of the North pack, at a later day before the game's release? I would purchase it right now, but the funds aren't there currently. But I still would like to purchase it.
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    roguehwz wrote: »
    I did not receive any keys for my STO lifetime...? When did they send out yours?

since you have an STO lifetime, you obviously have a PW account, and, the PW account, (the one you log onto your STO lifer account with) will already be listed as using the beta key, simply log in with that account when STO lifer weekend starts for NW.

you will need to download the Neverwinter EXE, to log in NW, on that weekend, and it currently is stated to start on the 8th of next month. (STO lifer start)
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My fiancee just bought me the Hero of the North for Vday!!!

<---- Points to title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    razgondk1 wrote: »
    Nope, thats not it - 59.99 dollars is not 55.99 euros. Its 11 euros too much. Deal with it.

That charge is due to the European VAT.

roguehwz wrote: »

They haven't sent out keys for STO/CO Lifetime Subs.

How long does it take to get the client download and Beta key information after you purchase one of the Founder Packe?

Well the download depends on your ISP so I can't help there. It's a decent 3-5 Gig download though.
    The key is automatically applied to your account instantaneously upon purchase.

percyxenos wrote: »
    I just wanted to asked, if it's possible to purchase the Hero of the North pack, at a later day before the game's release? I would purchase it right now, but the funds aren't there currently. But I still would like to purchase it.

We have gotten confirmation that the packs will be purchasable through release.

enderlin50 wrote: »
    My fiancee just bought me the Hero of the North for Vday!!!

<---- Points to title.

Happy Valentine's Day!
  • Options
    seperatefactionseperatefaction Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sorry, if this question has already been asked and answered, however i got boored of all the bickering have way through the threads. It is about the unique enchantments. Are they auto leveling enchantments. they can be removed from the lower gear and placed on other gear i know, but are they really reuseable(worth placing on higher level gear) or are they purely cosmetic?