Install Arc
Options

nw aplha

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    snip

In all seriousness... some of us whine about wanting to play the game... then something we want gets released, whether by mistake or by plan, and we.. whine about it? I mean... one would think we'd be siked or something......

We'll whine if it comes out too early, whine if it comes out too late, whine if it doesn't come out in America first, whine if...........

Just pick a quality cheese and a glass of whine already!

Cheese-board.jpg

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We'll whine if it comes out too early, whine if it comes out too late, whine if it doesn't come out in America first, whine if...........

Just pick a quality cheese already!

Cheese-board.jpg

wow! That looks tasty. Mind if I join? I will bring my own w(h)ine though :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    wow! That looks tasty. Mind if I join? I will bring my own w(h)ine though :)

Hell yea! More the merrier, besides, something tells me we'll be out of w(h)ine in a jiffy!! ;)

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    necalannecalan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know what to make of this. Hopefully we will find out soon!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hell yea! More the merrier, besides, something tells me we'll be out of w(h)ine in a jiffy!! ;)

I wouldnt mind some myself. Maybe Ill bring some mead, grapes, and a very large jar of olives
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I wouldnt mind some myself. Maybe Ill bring some mead, grapes, and a very large jar of olives

oh! grapes and olives! Great! Sweet with sourness! It would be purrfect!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In all seriousness... some of us whine about wanting to play the game... then something we want gets released, whether by mistake or by plan, and we.. whine about it? I mean... one would think we'd be siked or something......

Cheese-board.jpg

Hmmmm no pepper jack and Merlot? Really Andre, really?
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Aandre loooooves olives! Mooarr!!!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hmmmm no pepper jack and Merlot? Really Andre, really?

ermm, yer not the only one that w(h)ines around here ya know!! ;)

• Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Exciting news. Regardless of whether North America is getting this access, it means things are moving along. Getting closer... YAY!
  • Options
    xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow we must have a dev comment on this. 11 pages of pissed off people already.
    Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    xearrik wrote: »
    Wow we must have a dev comment on this. 11 pages of pissed off people already.

hehe! I am gleefully waiting for the reason. I personally don't mind as long as they tell the truth. It will be kind of comic relief if truth comes out I suspect (no, not you truth, I meant 'the' truth)
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So they must have already sent out Alpha keys if It starts in two days?
    Secret play tests now this, I mean come on.

I hate being left in the dark on things like this, and I'm only getting more and more hot the longer we sit and wait for an answer.
  • Options
    necalannecalan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's very interesting that the mods haven't made any comments on this yet. The cat has been let out of the bag, and now they must be waiting to hear from their superiors to see how to do damage control!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    necalan wrote: »
    It's very interesting that the mods haven't made any comments on this yet. The cat has been let out of the bag, and now they must be waiting to hear from their superiors to see how to do damage control!

A wrong comment here can cause a lot of grieving. It is for the best of everybody if any comment which comes here is a well thought and level headed comment. My choice would be Melanderi - a level headed person with authority so that the post is taken seriously and nicely.

But waiting to hear on it :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've been pretty level headed all day..but it's getting to the point now it's irritating.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I figure that they are surprised that this community didn't discover the French forum post sooner. Now that we know, they must be precise and courteous in how they respond. I am wondering if the French office messed up with posting the info? To me, it doesn't really make sense that they would announce it in France, but not here. I have seen a few screw ups with other games where a foreign office posted info on a game before they were supposed to!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've been pretty level headed all day..but it's getting to the point now it's irritating.

Oh! I meant level headed from the cryptic/PWE side. Users don't really have a compulsion to be level-headed unlike those who interact with them :)
  • Options
    vinsinarvinsinar Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Cheese-board.jpg

I know what I am doing after work.
  • Options
    mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xlebonil wrote: »
    in the next 15 days they will release cleric and so on.:(
    Sounds good to me. Make it so.
  • Options
    cosmictimbercosmictimber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    vinsinar wrote: »
    I know what I am doing after work.

Whine-ing :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Whine-ing :)

Let's all wine...err I mean whine. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Let's all wine...err I mean whine. :P

I will take away all your w(h)ines as it is a component for worship to Selune. W(h)ine, honey and milk.
  • Options
    nimlohnimloh Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    So... What did I miss?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nimloh wrote: »
    So... What did I miss?

*hides the Moon behind his back*

Nuthin'!
  • Options
    nimlohnimloh Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    So... What did I miss?

Har har har. I see we've been riled up today. People are complaining but this is the most excitement these forums have had in a long time.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    So... What did I miss?

umm ummmmm

stuff and uhhh junk.
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Woot! /Popcorn
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Does Cryptic always issue Beta keys before an Alpha has even started? This will be my first run at a Cryptic title.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    Alpha has been in progress for some time now.
    Arguably since payable demos appeared at PAX.