• Options
    smallville77smallville77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Beta! Beta! Beta!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't they keep saying that they're going to be starting Beta in late 2012. That only gives them like 52 days left, right? So sometime in the next 52 days, some of us will be playing this game. Awesome! We should take bets on which day it'll come out. I've got dibs on the evening of December 31st.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I just hope it is prior to Dec 21st, 2012 so that way I can play CBT before the end of the world!

<--- Ancient Alien Theorist
    smiley-alien001.gif

ICANHASBETA01.jpg
    The elf got more than she bargained for when she unwittingly called upon a dragon named, "Beta."
  • Options
    lorddekar82lorddekar82 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Man oh man the Community Mods are so funny here lol seriously you guys/gals rock. Personally I can't wait and would be willing to pay for beta access which I wouldn't be surprised if more and more games don't offer that option. Excellent way to make some money before launch and offers more beta testers :P
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    I want a BETA key sooooo effing bad!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    valas625valas625 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    tinyish wrote: »
    Don't they keep saying that they're going to be starting Beta in late 2012. That only gives them like 52 days left, right? So sometime in the next 52 days, some of us will be playing this game. Awesome! We should take bets on which day it'll come out. I've got dibs on the evening of December 31st.

I do believe they said at the end of one of the gameplay vids that beta would be early 2013 with release still being first quarter. It was in the Paris vid where the guy keeps saying "Umm" all the time in like a Russian/Ukrainian accent. Now like I said, don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure it's not till 2013.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    valas625 wrote: »
    I do believe they said at the end of one of the gameplay vids that beta would be early 2013 with release still being first quarter. It was in the Paris vid where the guy keeps saying "Umm" all the time in like a Russian/Ukrainian accent. Now like I said, don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure it's not till 2013.

In the interview I saw he said early 2013 and said that meant 1st OR 2nd trimester.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    god i cant wait for the beta i keep reading Gauntlgrym, Neverwinter, and Charon's Claw! Wtf I want a beta ke sssoooooooo bad!!!! p.s. I do post tons of feed back for betas just look at all the feedback i gave for RaiderZ!
  • Options
    zealotdancepartyzealotdanceparty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Long time ago i got hyped up around a game :D....but if this will keep true to dnd this is going to be pure awesome. Let the rp and ackward story telling begin!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    zebular wrote: »
    We shall pardon thee this time, Duke Truthseeker!
    No pardon, no parley!

we can haz beta?
  • Options
    blakeyesrblakeyesr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When will it be possible to test the game?
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    blakeyesr wrote: »
    When will it be possible to test the game?

Sometime between now and the end of March...that's about all we know
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sometime between now and the end of March...that's about all we know

Well, early 2013 could even go up to before mid 2013 or May 2013. Not saying it is just explaining a broad interpretation. In the dark about the Beta schedule like the rest of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, early 2013 could even go up to before mid 2013 or May 2013. Not saying it is just explaining a broad interpretation. In the dark about the Beta schedule like the rest of you.

That would no longer be early 2013 truth so it would have changed again what they have said.
  • Options
    s3ph15l0th0s3ph15l0th0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    anyone gotten any news on how to obtain the beta keys yet? o.o
  • Options
    illuminariiilluminarii Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    anyone gotten any news on how to obtain the beta keys yet? o.o

Not at the moment unless they are going to be at another gaming event in the near future.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not at the moment unless they are going to be at another gaming event in the near future.

I'm thinking in a week or two more people MAY hear more, but I can't nail anything down yet either. I'm trying to see if there will be anything public, but Mod or not, Cryptic's...cryptically quiet response remains the same. As soon as I strang...err get anything publicly confirm-able out of somebody with an official connection, I'll get it here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm thinking in a week or two more people MAY hear more, but I can't nail anything down yet either. I'm trying to see if there will be anything public, but Mod or not, Cryptic's...cryptically quiet response remains the same. As soon as I strang...err get anything publicly confirm-able out of somebody with an official connection, I'll get it here!

I'm really surprised I have not read more Neverwinter "Never" jokes... "Never-ready" "Never-beta" "Never-coming" "Never-soon-enough" "Never-gonna-play-this-game" etc... There have been a few on the Facebook account, but that's it.
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    illuminariiilluminarii Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm really surprised I have not read more Neverwinter "Never" jokes... "Never-ready" "Never-beta" "Never-coming" "Never-soon-enough" "Never-gonna-play-this-game" etc... There have been a few on the Facebook account, but that's it.

Never-say-never. :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I wish it was never Winter here.

*the mage peers outside, shivers and begins casting a control weather spell*
  • Options
    tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "Never-ready" "Never-beta" "Never-coming" "Never-soon-enough" "Never-gonna-play-this-game"

LOL. Too funny!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Los Angees ATM doesn't have winter, it has Bi-Polar weather. The first couiple days of the week are mid nineties then it drops suddenly to about forty five degrees with wind stacked on that. It wouldn't be so bad if the temp didn't suddenly change making us potentialy more susceptable to colds due to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I see this on the homepage when I'm logged in. It takes me to a page to redeem my beta key? Is this new? Please tell me it is and we are getting close to beta...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Do you want the cold hard truth or a warm fuzzy lie?
    321.gif

Beta coming "soon..." "Soon" has been somewhat defined as sometime in Q1 2013.
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
  • Options
    jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I logged in a little while ago and see a "access beta" button on the homepage. When I click on it, it takes me to a redeem beta code page. Is this new? Am I getting excited for now reason?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I logged in a little while ago and see a "access beta" button on the homepage. When I click on it, it takes me to a redeem beta code page. Is this new? Am I getting excited for now reason?

I am anything but serious, but dont hold your breath waiting for beta...
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    The Access Beta Button is not new. The button has been there for many months.

-If you aren't logged in with an account the button should state "Sign Up for Beta" and direct you to the Account Creation System.
    -If you haven't entered a Closed Beta Key to the account it will state "Access Beta" and direct you to a page to enter a Beta Key.
    -If you have entered a Beta Key the button will state "Download Beta" and direct you to an error page saying the Beta hasn't been released.

The Beta hasn't stated and I would speculate we won't see it until December at the earliest. Mind that's coming from me personally and not from the company.
    It could be months away, it could be tomorrow, but I would think we still have a wait to go yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Cool, thanks. I didn't know if I'd seen it before. Was just hoping. I know not to expect beta until I get an email saying it. Guess I'll just continue holding my breath.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    icanhasneverwinter01_small.jpg
    ((I was ninja'd while replying to another thread, so.. here's a pic!))
  • Options
    valas625valas625 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    Um, screw the beta. I'll take everything in that picture. Plz....? :D
This discussion has been closed.