• Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bluhman wrote: »
    November 8 - Lamprey

kKySlWF.png

"MUHAHAHAHAAA! At last, I've done it! I've created my ultimate lieutenant!"

"Doctor, what on earth?! Even by my standards, that thing's messed up."

"He can latch on to his foes to not only drain their blood, but also store their DNA to mutate himself!"

"He isn't even half as tall as me, let alone White Rhino. I don't see how-"

"Idiot Swine! He will use the vital fluids he sucks from his foes to mutate himself and become a mightier beast! A few days in the wild hunt of my island, and he'll be UNSTOPPABLE!"

"...Right. I'm sure VIPER will totally not redact their offer after this. Frankly, this is an even worse idea than Chimera."

Costume Filez

Is the head stuff free? What is it? And are you using the "headless" option as well?

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For Sunday 9th Nov: Voltanna

No back story today, just a costume. Sorry. :redface:

Costume_ZedBrightlander_Voltanna2a_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_468887005.jpg

All parts are free. I'll come back and post a cap later on.

Edit - This one will work best with any of the Electric Auras.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Thursday 20th Nov: Strange Visitor

Strange Visitor claims his name to be unpronounceable despite the fact that his diction of any Earth language is absolutely impeccable. His meta-powers seem to be a combination of mind and the alien technology he brought with him. He is quite content to work with heroes of all kinds and seem able to sense hints of dangers from the future. In fact, he says that his arrival on Earth was because he felt that Earth was about the be invaded by an insect-like invader (he seemed to not know their name and only learned the name Qularr from the first humans he encountered).

Costume_ZedBrightlander_StrangeVisitor4_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_468900444.jpg

You will need the Variety Pack for this one. I'll try to add a cap soon.
    -
    StrangeVisitor-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wednesday 12th November 2014
    Silverhawk

Silverhawk.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_Silverhawk_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_469133570.jpg

(Requires: Steelhawk set (chest wear), Roin'esh set (shoulder), Archer set (torso, arm accessory, bracer, belt, trousers, boots, belt accessory, neck cape), Exclusive Art Deco shoulderpad)

Being a bit cheeky here, as this began life as Velis3's Silvemira Starfall. I really liked the shoulderpad, but wanted to integrate it into a larger piece of armour, as well as unify the colour scheme somewhat. So Silverhawk is still an elven archer, but with a stronger bird motif this time around. Hope you're not too pissed off, Velis!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Tuesday 11th Nov: Thumper

Thumper hates invaders from Outer Space. Bugs or Frogs, he believes it's his job to squash 'em.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_Thumper3_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_466948615.jpg

It's Thumpin' Time!

100 Days Costume Piece - Hammer Bracers - needed
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Tuesday 23rd Dec: Winter Will

This elf once worked for * you-know-who * at the North Pole. But Then Argent showed up. It only took three oil spills and five chemical spill to get this elf's ire up enough for him to him to put Argent on the VERY Naughty list. Will uses winter attacks mostly, but has been know to toss a few toys in to the mix to throw Argent soldiers of balance.
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_WinterWill4_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_468371963.jpg

A freebie.
    -
    WinterWill-002.jpg
    -
    EAT THIS, ARGENT!
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    velis3velis3 Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Happy Fri..... aaahhhh, who am I kidding...

GREETINGS!!
    This week I bring you Quazar. Using an alloy obtained from a meteorite, he created armor that absorbs and amplifies solar radiation (UV rays). It is then converted to energy that can be used in many ways:

Weapons (fire, ice, plasma)
    Shields
    Enhanced abilities (strength, speed, etc)
    And other, as yet, unexplored uses

That sums up what we know about Quazar, as he seems to wish to remain a mystery.

Quazar
    Quazar.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_Quazar_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_469412887.jpg

Ok, that's it, the show is over. Nothing to see here except this text, at least until I stop typing and then it's
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    November 15 - Renee
    3R5rcHP.png
    Small Vixen warrior who was the 2nd niece of Kanos, the wolf shaman. In rage at him for not giving her a birthday present, she decided to cut off his arm while drugging him with a poison that made him highly susceptible to subconscious suggestion, which lead to him believing that he lost his arm in a wood chipper accident. To this day she still runs free, using her blade and poison to make a bunch of people believe they lost limbs in random backyard activities.

Costume File???
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited November 2014
    bobsy26 wrote: »
    Being a bit cheeky here, as this began life as Velis3's Silvemira Starfall. I really liked the shoulderpad, but wanted to integrate it into a larger piece of armour, as well as unify the colour scheme somewhat. So Silverhawk is still an elven archer, but with a stronger bird motif this time around. Hope you're not too pissed off, Velis!

Nope, not mad, quite the opposite actually. I'm pleased that you liked my costume enough to tweak it. I really like the color scheme, however there is one thing I want to point out. Unless your images are reversed or you somehow found a way to hold the bow in the right hand, the archer gauntlet and bracer are on the wrong hands.

What? Too much critique? It's a good thing I didn't mention the eyes being more human than elvish...

*facepalm* The circlet, the circlet... why didn't I think of that? That is the one piece I was missing. It definitely helps cover up some of the forehead real estate.

Now for a bit of a challenge. If you, or anyone for that matter, can actually make Chromatica look good, then I will consider that person a costume god.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to post, again a list of some possible hero name, some silly, some not, to see if it can manage to get some of our creative juices flowing.

Circadian Rhythm

Foxybat / Batfox / Foxcat

Slithery Dee

Snake Girl

TV Zombie

Room Sweeper

Shockwave

Avalanche

Heat Wave

Strafe

Night Mare

Compost

Colonel Fragg

Bazooka Joe

Lock 'n Load

Sprocket

Unstoppable

The Noid

Gigawatt

Typhoon

Bullet

Frenzy

Bad Breath

Talon

Seismic

Captain Bolas

Overdrive

Slap Kick

Attack Toy

Cascade

Surge

Ego Maniac

Lightfoot

Skullcrusher

The Spoiler

The Wall

Queen Bee

Bee Keeper

Birthday Bandit

The Yeti

The Hum

Silly Willy

Beastly Banana

Blow Hard

The Crank

I forgot that I had post one called Thumper, so it's gone now. And Paulie the Gorilla, Jon pitched on for that one.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    velis3 wrote: »
    Nope, not mad, quite the opposite actually. I'm pleased that you liked my costume enough to tweak it. I really like the color scheme, however there is one thing I want to point out. Unless your images are reversed or you somehow found a way to hold the bow in the right hand, the archer gauntlet and bracer are on the wrong hands.

What? Too much critique? It's a good thing I didn't mention the eyes being more human than elvish...

*facepalm* The circlet, the circlet... why didn't I think of that? That is the one piece I was missing. It definitely helps cover up some of the forehead real estate.

Now for a bit of a challenge. If you, or anyone for that matter, can actually make Chromatica look good, then I will consider that person a costume god.

Granted, it's been a long time since I last used a bow, but I think I got it right? The bracer should be on the left wrist because that's where the bowstring is going to snap back - and it is. I know the arm accessory is also called a bracer in this case but I call bull**** on that as the bracer-bracer that she's got on her left wrist now has far better protection.

Also, there's such a thing as elvish-looking eyes?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Stephen Colt-Bheheheheheherrr
    -
    tumblr_m5woupxmkZ1qbiz5t.gif
    -
    Legs, we got that, but do we have hooves for hands? :confused:

Anyway, it's another suggestion to see if it sparks some costume ideas.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Wednesday 19th November 2014
    The Indefatigable

Indefatigable.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_Indefatigable_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_469408118.jpg

(Requires: Project Clockwork Armor set (chest wear), Steel Shadow set (belt), Spartan Armor set (hips layer, cape), Alien Gladiator Pauldron (shoulderpad), Nephelim Bracer)

While the circuitry design is a little off, the Project Clockwork Armour turns out to fit a fantasy theme pretty well. Nice to have a bit more variation in armour styles.

----
    "In my homeland there the greatest order of warriors are called the Indefatigable, for they are truly tireless in battle, only stopping when the last of their enemies are slain. They bear allegiance to no throne, and will not bend to the temptation of coin. They are the only order that will admit women among their ranks, and these are some of the most deadly of their order. My brothers and I were privileged to witness the Indefatigable take the field at the Battle of Sunter's Cliff, where they broke the King's lines within less than an hour and brought him, chained and humbled, before the Council before the sun had set. The Indefatigable are truly a force to be feared."

- Unknown testimony, found in a ruined monastary, Babylon
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Sunday 16th Nov: Horse Fly ( female )

"She's just to silly looking to be a serious hero" said Chief Surhoff. "I don't care how many New Purple Gang thugs she brings us, that horse head thing is just too *bleep*in' creepy."

"Hey, I don't care if you dress like a hotdog in a bun," said Lt. Kevin McClintock, "If you're willing to put some of those Cobra Lords behind bars, you're aces with me. Um - not Black Aces though."

"She's a nut-job, now beat it, Bub." answered Kodiak.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_HorseFlyfemalehooves2_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_469838978.jpg

Costume Sets needed: Pharaonic Masters for the belt ( optional ) and the Halloween Animal Heads & Masks ( kind of a must with the name )
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Tuesday 18th Nov: Horse Fly ( male )

"There's TWO of them now?" said a disbelieving Burt Jackson.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_HorseFlymalehooves2_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_469838349.jpg

Costume Sets needed: The Halloween Animal Heads & Masks ( kind of a must with the name )

-
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    synthozoicsynthozoic Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Indefatigable.jpg
    I just love this completely believable body armor! Brienne of Tarth would be proud!
    tumblr_n4q4mswFdh1rnc4jbo4_250.gif
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wednesday 19th November 2014
    The Indefatigable

Indefatigable.jpg

Awesome, one of your finest!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    synthozoic wrote: »
    I just love this completely believable body armor! Brienne of Tarth would be proud!
    tumblr_n4q4mswFdh1rnc4jbo4_250.gif
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    Awesome, one of your finest!

Thanks both! I suspect Brienne would scoff a bit at the impracticality of some of it though. A purple cloak over the armour? Totally more Ser Loras's style.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Greetings!

This week's entry (Nov. 21st) isn't exactly a hero and not quite a villain either. She is Weeping Death, an Assassin of Justice, righting the world's wrongs, one death at a time. Think a little bit Dexter but without the need to kill.

Silent, faceless... she is the embodiment of Death, perhaps Hell come to claim it's own. Like a breath of wind she appears, eliminates her target and is gone again, a ghost. The select few who have seen her (and not been a target) tell of her mask, adorned with a single red teardrop. This is believed to be a representation of the name given to her, that of Weeping Death, and the tales claim that she weeps tears of blood for every life she takes.

Everything else about her is a mystery and should remain so. It is wise not to dig too deep into the affairs of assassins....

Weeping Death
    WeepingDeath.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_WeepingDeath_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_470013750.jpg

That's it for another week. Seeing as how next week is Thanksgiving, I might try my hand at a holiday themed costume. Anyone interested in a ninja zombie pilgrim...?
  • Options
    synthozoicsynthozoic Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I suspect Brienne would scoff a bit at the impracticality of some of it though. A purple cloak over the armour? Totally more Ser Loras's style.
    Well, of course, you take the cloak off before running into combat. I bet a lot of legionaries, well documented cloak and poncho wearers, removed their ponchos before battle in cold, wet climates. The paenula, made of water repellent wool, was worn for warmth and to keep water and rust from their armor.

But never mind, I'm getting the thread way off topic here. Back to the costumes!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    November 22: Ouroboros
    3ZHGaeo.png
    "They were wrong to dispose of me - to silence my voice, and leave me for dead. They were not foolish, I was simply lucky to make it out alive with what I knew.

It cost me a lot, but I'm not about to die lying down. I know my way around the battlefield, and I simply wasn't made for civilian life. Now they'll see - For VIPER, I am their weak link; The chink in the armor; the fangs of the serpent, that will sink their teeth into their own tail. I am Ouroboros."

Costume File

• Options
    edited November 2014
    For Sunday 23rd Nov: Robotic Chicken

Professor Zeth Grenn is responsible for this creation. One night, after watching a Transformers movie marathon, while eating KFC, he fell asleep. The idea came to him, in a dream, and when he awoke, he just had to build a robot in the form of a chicken. Perhaps it is this Professor Zeth Grenn who is responsible for all of these strange robot/creature combinations we have been seeing so much of in the RenCen. Then again, there are many other mad roboticists in the city and the world.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_RoboticaChicken2_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_470039351.jpg

Costume Set(s) needed: The Halloween Animal Heads & Masks

RoboticaChicken-001.jpg

I used The Soldier Arch for this so that a chicken/robot/hero could fire eggs (ping-pong balls) at bad guys. But it's a chicken so have any kind of heroic fun you'd like. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey Bobsy,

Page one, post one update ready for pick up. :smile:

We are now working on the last page of links.
    -

A Costume a Day 2014 - Pages of Costumes List

Weeks 1 to 6

Weeks 7 to 11

Weeks 12 to 16

Weeks 17 to 21

Weeks 22 - 27

Weeks 28 - 34

Weeks 35 - 40

Weeks 41 - 46

Weeks 47 - 52

Above links to be edited/updated/back filled until December 31, 2014 ( and perhaps just a little bit after )
    -
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Wednesday 26th November 2014
    Lisbeth

Lisbeth.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_Lisbeth_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_464518328.jpg

(Requires: Dark Ages Fantasy set (chest), Steel Shadow set (belt), Heroic Formal set (neck))

I really struggled this week. I've got a couple of different ideas on the go, but neither were working out. So I'm afraid in end I put them on hold until I get them worked out, and in the mean time pulled a costume out of the bank. Here's Lisbeth, in full Elizabethan regalia.

---

Also, Zed, can you post that links post as code please, so I can copy and paste it?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

---

Also, Zed, can you post that links post as code please, so I can copy and paste it?

I don't understand. If you click the quote button on that post all that you need to do is copy - A Costume a Day 2014 - Pages of Costumes Lists - and then all of the lines with links.

{ scratches head }

Hang on. I'm gonna try somethin'.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    -
    -

A Costume a Day 2014 - Pages of Costumes List 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3905291&postcount=66"]Weeks 1 to 6[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4009011&postcount=69"]Weeks 7 to 11[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4121611&postcount=72"]Weeks 12 to 16[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4134941&postcount=73"]Weeks 17 to 21[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4204151&postcount=74"]Weeks 22 - 27[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4242051&postcount=76"]Weeks 28 - 34[/URL]

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4269291&postcount=77"]Weeks 35 - 40[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4333491&postcount=78"]Weeks 41 - 46[/URL] 

[URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4333511&postcount=79"]Weeks 47 - 52[/URL]

Above links to be edited/updated/back filled until December 31, 2014 ( and perhaps just a little bit after )

-
    -

Is that what you wanted?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ah, my bad. Brain no worky. I'd not even thought about going via quote.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    S'okay. We all have days like that. :smile:

Heck. I've had whole weeks like that. :rolleyes:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    For Tuesday 25th Nov: Robot Comic

( In Zoidberg's voice ) A robot without pants: What could be funnier?

Costume_ZedBrightlander_RobotComic4a_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_467333339.jpg

My kingdom for a fake arrow through the head. :biggrin:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    This is posting early this week, since there's a big chance I'll not be available for this weekend!

• Options
    edited November 2014
    For Sunday 30th Nov: ARC Angel

This 100 % shiny metal hero brings in the criminals with electricity.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_ARCAngel5b_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_470543440.jpg

As a lover of caped heroes I wanted to at least experiment with wings, but since I'm on a robot kick, I decided to combined the two. It's all metallic and shiny and pings with brightness, thanks to the free Invulnerability Aura. I know that it has only two colors, steel and very few little light blue bits and light blue lines.

zyYuwu5li1W0XhAlRXmLQASL64B7cWXHijwxrAEkdgM=w569-h810-no

Looks really good both hovering and in flight.

ARC-Angel-004.jpg

YgMLiuwdlpaN351FIwOZ9saI9LeJTBs5m_qfSCU_-i0=w944-h737-no

ARC could easily mean Tempest death from above or Angel could Radiant life from above.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Greetings!

This week's entry has a Thanksgiving theme (sort of) with a dash of the previous holiday, Halloween, plus a small degree of the silly thrown in to keep things real... yeah, something like that.

Nathan Blackthorne was one of the settlers who sailed across the Atlantic Ocean to establish the Plymouth Colony (present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts) in 1620. What the other pilgrims didn't know is that Nathan was a warlock, sent to protect them in this new land. Keeping his magic a secret, he used his powers to help the colonists survive, even thrive. His magic also slowed his aging, thus forcing him to move on once a decade or so.

In 1692, Nathan arrived in Salem, Massachusetts... and you can probably see where this is going. Whether he was observed using magic or not is unknown, but nevertheless, he was branded a witch and thrown into prison. He was placed on trial and, refusing to confess, found guilty of practicing witchcraft. Wasting no time, he was taken outside and hanged. After that, things got really interesting.

Nathan awoke in a pine box, in the process of being buried. Forcing his way out (and giving the gravedigger fuel for weeks of nightmares) he fled into the night. He remained hidden for years, surrounded by questions with no answers. Did he really die? If so, then who or what brought him back? Having used his magic for decades to protect people, was he the one it was now protecting? Regardless, Nathan knew one thing for certain... people still needed protection. For the next couple of centuries he continued to help people, only now he did it from the shadows.

Enter the modern day, the age of super-powered villains wreaking havoc across the globe. Organizations for global dominance have sprung up, masquerading as corporations or rallying behind the image of a snake.
    Beings from other worlds attack our cities and the dead rise at the command of a monster. Nathan now sees his true duty, the reason he is still alive. To protect the people he must stop this evil, not by leading the charge of every battle, but by training those who would follow in his footsteps.

One lone warlock cannot save the day but an army of warlocks... well, that would be a force to be reckoned with. Yes?

Right now, you're probably wondering about his attire. Nathan doesn't go anywhere without his lucky hat, seeing as how he was almost buried with it. The shackles and noose he continues to wear, as a reminder that magic always comes with a price. As for his clothes... well, Nathan remains convinced that Disco will eventually make a comeback. Yep, stranger things have happened...

Nathan Blackthorne
    NathanBlackthorne.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_NathanBlackthorne_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_470549998.jpg

Until next week, when I shall endeavor to... make... another... costume...

P.S. Wow, I just realized how wordy this entry was!:redface:
  • Options
    themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    These are Costumes I made for characters, that I have either subsequently deleted or taken the character in another direction

Benthic Invader
    Costume_CAD_BenthicInvader_zpsa0c927db.jpg
    Costume File

Hunka Hunka Burning Love
    Costume_CAD_HunkaHunkaBurningLove_zps47cf71d5.jpg
    Costume File
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    here's a few of mine, assuming I get the link to work.
    http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t589/BarbaravdB/Nemesis%20Minions/character%20costumes/Costume_kittykaboomboom_WindRunner-Stealth_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_421556290_zps3d340fb5.jpg
    I have it set up as a slideshow but can't work out how to link it.

Most of mine are plain or just clothes.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    A vigilante, anti-hero, some dude?

13605538.jpg?77d5d7a4b60aa406cdcb63a17331f29f8ed0b846102ba06719c1770fdd80f2189cc31ee8a8046da1acbf1ecd789f5e45

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey ya'll...

Here's my plant I made when the pieces first came out:

16h2fk8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    First, thank you all for stepping up and trying to help.

themightydork:

Great costumes and posted to Photobucket, so the CC found them just fine. Worm head with antlers - who does that? TMD does. :smile:

chaelk:

Those are some creative costumes. I can post those for you if you need me to. Do you have preference for which you would prefer to share? Post two or three or four names of costumes you are most proud of and I will post them and also make absolutely certain folks understand that I did not create them. Promise.
    { holds up a Boy Scout, three finger, salute }

eiledon:

Thanks for the contribution. You are still better with those fiddly bits than I will ever be.

pallihwtf and mrhinkypunk:

Those look great, but tinypic seems to make changes to the file names and they immediately become unseen in the CC and thus not useable in the CC. So sorry. I do not use Tinypic so cannot help you with that problem.

Can anyone else help these guys with how to post a CO Hero File from tinypic so that will remain a useable CO Hero File file?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sort of a homage to Batgirl.

Costume_prestochango_Nightingale_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_441358112_zps8085f6c5.jpg

Well if Batgirl doesn't work for you, how about sort of a Nightwing look?

Costume_prestochango_Nightingale_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_441358028_zps1ce58efc.jpg

I present to you, the American Bald Eagle.

Costume_prestochango_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_441286960_zpse02f51e9.jpg
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey ya'll...

Here's my plant I made when the pieces first came out:

16h2fk8.jpg

It looks like with Tinypic there is no way to retain the original file name, but thankfully it doesn't do anything silly like strip out the custom 'costume' file header that CO adds.

In order to make the file CO readable again all I did was open the file in notepad, take note of the details in the header {which looks like this CostumeV5 "Mrhinkypunk_ Imp ") and renamed the jpg file to something more appropriate (Costume_Mrhinkypunk_Imp.jpg instead of RandomNumber.jpg) and CO picked it up fine.

Now not everyone is going to want to do that so here you go:
    Costume_Mrhinkypunk_Imp_zps6b290401.jpg~originalCostume File

Unfortunately I could not do the same for Pallihwtf's submission as the file has been stripped of it's original CO header perhaps during the upload process of whichever host they use.

Also a note for users of photobucket to prevent file name scrambling that would break shared CO files: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724764-How-to-turn-off-filename-scrambling
  • Options
    themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Inspired by recent Spider-Verse variation on existing characters and using the same layer technique Liath uses in his Pulp Fighter to create different chest 'tights' options I present..

Spinaret

Spineret_zps12aefd11.jpg

Costume_CAD_Spinaret_zps75deda05.jpg
    Costume File
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    It looks like with Tinypic there is no way to retain the original file name, but thankfully it doesn't do anything silly like strip out the custom 'costume' file header that CO adds.

In order to make the file CO readable again all I did was open the file in notepad, take note of the details in the header {which looks like this CostumeV5 "Mrhinkypunk_ Imp ") and renamed the jpg file to something more appropriate (Costume_Mrhinkypunk_Imp.jpg instead of RandomNumber.jpg) and CO picked it up fine.

Now not everyone is going to want to do that so here you go:
    Costume_Mrhinkypunk_Imp_zps6b290401.jpg~originalCostume File

Unfortunately I could not do the same for Pallihwtf's submission as the file has been stripped of it's original CO header perhaps during the upload process of whichever host they use.

Also a note for users of photobucket to prevent file name scrambling that would break shared CO files: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724764-How-to-turn-off-filename-scrambling

Thanks for making the fix, eiledon. :smile:

Shame about the lost data from Pallihwtf's costume file.

Remember when I had to replace all of the costumes I had posted up through Google/Picasa? Same kind of thing except it was about 30 files I had to re-upload to Photobucket. :redface:

Now I just need to hear back from chaelk for a favorite (or two) then we will have every costume post we need. Beyond that it's all gravy.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    First, thank you all for stepping up and trying to help.

themightydork:

Great costumes and posted to Photobucket, so the CC found them just fine. Worm head with antlers - who does that? TMD does. :smile:

chaelk:

Those are some creative costumes. I can post those for you if you need me to. Do you have preference for which you would prefer to share? Post two or three or four names of costumes you are most proud of and I will post them and also make absolutely certain folks understand that I did not create them. Promise.
    { holds up a Boy Scout, three finger, salute }

eiledon:

Thanks for the contribution. You are still better with those fiddly bits than I will ever be.

pallihwtf and mrhinkypunk:

Those look great, but tinypic seems to make changes to the file names and they immediately become unseen in the CC and thus not useable in the CC. So sorry. I do not use Tinypic so cannot help you with that problem.

Can anyone else help these guys with how to post a CO Hero File from tinypic so that will remain a useable CO Hero File file?
    some are characters, some are nemesis, some are wiped characters, some are WTH was I thinking at the time.

People can use whatever they want. I know someone has already used Hopes arabian costume, about 2 weeks after I did it. Identical colour scheme and all.

Some of the costumes, like the clown tights, I have no idea where I go them.
    heres Petal, my oddball plant/bone armour/dryad costume
    Costume_kittykaboomboom_Petal_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_443867724_zps462eba5c.jpg

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So I dunno if you guys are up to the quota you wanted yet, but just in case here are a couple more.....

Anime Space Pirate
    844043d5-1a97-405b-827a-84a878d97493.jpg

Drow Witch
    12620895-332d-4f9e-a46d-9767047e3bfb.jpg

Hunter
    ca024b21-bf25-4712-9e3d-a0f59865fdb5.jpg

Costume Files
    Anime Space Pirate
    Drow Witch
    Hunter
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey!

Here are two costumes I no longer use. One's normal, the other is...odd.
    Costume_redsymbol_Trammer_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_459947670_zps0b53c40f.jpg

Costume_redsymbol_Sters_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_467986799_zps1b714f90.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    yes, number 2 looks to have a similar problem to the Semi-invisible Man but he's mostly armless

• Options
    edited December 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    yes, number 2 looks to have a similar problem to the Semi-invisible Man but he's mostly armless

Looks fine to me on the CC. Maybe I'm missing some of those parts and the CC replaces them for me with visible one. :confused:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Wednesday 3rd December 2014
    Templar

Templar.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_Templar_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_470866778.jpg

(Requires: Shining Knight set (chest wear), Archer set (torso), Bird People veteran reward set (shoulders), Cosmic Knight set (neck), Steel Shadow set (arm accessories), Nephilim large bracers unlock, Dragon armour belt unlock)

About time I used the cosmic knight neck piece (shame it can't be in the collars category). And you can't see it in the picture, but the cape's black on the outside and red on the inside. I really like doing that - it's proper classy like.

====

"Fear them? Have you any reason why I should not? They are relentless, they do not tire. They pursue their charges across space, time and reality to bring them justice. Aye, I may have sinned, caused crimes against my people, but I seek forgiveness... compassion. The Templars... they have no room in their hearts for such things. Just.... justice."

- Inter-dimensional refugee interview fragment, PRIMUS holding facility. Subject was released from custody two days later and was not seen again
  • Options
    edited December 2014