test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Flag Tights

eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Suggestions Box
After the release of the Star Tights for Independence Day 2014, I had an idea floating around my head for a new set of tights to both complement that set and the existing tights available in the game while providing a unique look. I finally managed to get my idea out of my head and into a form that might make sense. I am not sure if I managed to create something unique but I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Flag Tights
Pack Contents:
Tricolor, Chevron, Saltire, Pall (Y Flag) and Cross Patterns for standard tights
Should be available in all categories Basic Tights and Skin is available
Should be able to use all detail options as per Basic Tights (further clarification below)

In addition each pattern should have available a detail option where the Channel 4 portion is slightly raised (as if a very thin band over tight base)

All tights use 3 or 4 color channels in an innovative manner to allow multiple symmetric and asymmetric configurations using the single pattern.

Note: While I have called it the 'Flag Tights' set, that is just a single idea for their use. I think the design with the combination of color use means they can be used for a much wider range of concepts.

----

Pattern - Tricolor
Contains:
Tricolor Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3
Tricolor Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Tricolor T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3
Tricolor Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Image shows default configuration of Tricolor Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Tricolor_zpsndz9fk9b.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Chevron
Contains:
Chevron (Upper) Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (Chevron 1 in image)
Chevron (Lower) Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (Chevron 2 in image)

Chevron (Upper) T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4
Chevron (Lower) T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Note: Lower half of Chevron tight is as per Tricolor so no need to double up.

Image shows default configuration for Chevron (Upper) Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Chevron_zpso9rtf1rf.jpg~original

Image shows default configuration for Chevron (Lower) Tights - Chest, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Chevron%202_zpsmmd0maql.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Saltire
Contains:
Saltire 1 Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines main body/upper chest)
Saltire 2 Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines shoulders/arms)
Saltire Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Saltire 1 T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines main body/upper chest)
Saltire 2 T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines shoulders/arms)

Saltire Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1 (although if cutout with X motif like on tights could use Colors 1,2,3 & 4)

Image shows default configuration for Saltire 1 Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Saltire%201_zpscx1uxdhe.jpg~original

Image shows default configuration for Saltire 2 Tights - Chest, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Saltire%202_zpstmz5yd3y.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Pall
Contains:
Pall Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4
Pall Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1, 3 & 4

Pall T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4
Pall Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1, 3 & 4

Image shows default configuration of the Pall Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Pall_zpsbi8bntlc.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Cross
Contains:
Cross Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4
Cross T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Note: Lower half of Cross tight is as per Pall so no need to double up.

Image shows default configuration of the Cross Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Cross_zpsarylomep.jpg~original

----

Additional Image shows example configurations of T-Shirt & Shorts versions of each of the tights patterns.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Short%20Sleeves-Shorts_zpsh4a8vyvq.jpg~original

Additional Image shows more example configurations of Saltire 1 and Pall Tights.
Flag%20Tights%20-%20Additional%201_zps0gq0tilr.jpg~original

​​
Post edited by eiledon on

Comments