test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Agent Canada's Lottery

Comments

• agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    Cool, I'm glad you two like it. I went and posted it on the Arc Social page, feel free to like it there as well, lol.
    AC
    Hello Heroes, the Exotc Pin-Up lottery winner's picture is now posted and while not quite what I asked for I think the final piece holds up quite well. "Congratz to Sister Trinity!"
    Trinity01:
    Trinity01_zpszc8lse9s.jpg
    I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far,
    AC
    Hello Heroes, I got a little Summertime Freebie for you.
    TaDaa01:
    TaDaa01_zpstfhxumxt.jpg
    I know she's a goblin and I know her proportions are a little weird normally but as I committed the picture to the post I realize her head is a little too big. Either way I hope you get a kick out of this Summertime Doodle,
    AC
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Great stuff as usual AC. Just a few more of those and you could have a cute monster girl calendar thing. The one of Haemo Goblin made me smile, it reminds me of the scene in Gremlins where the gremlin wearing the trench coat flashes.
    Anyways keep on keeping on, can't wait to see what you do next.
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    Thank you Agent :D That was a great surprise to start the day with. ​​
    Hey thanks for all the comments, I'm glad it works.

"Love the dynamic pose and the costume design, especially."
    *When I made the original crack about it looking like underboob, the phrase stuck with me, so when I need something to draw it just sort of happened.

"Anyways keep on keeping on, can't wait to see what you do next."
    *What with work, the summer, the new Forums, the computer upgrades... I really don't have anything planned, but we'll see.
    AC
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    My own amatuer attempt at coloring.Thanks again Agent Canada. She is great onion-5.gif
    haemogoblinac_zpscwniitdi.jpg
    ​​
    That's very awesome, and great use of the background.
    AC
    edited August 2015
    I have been reading Thundrax' story Day of the Tornado and it's follow up Jigsaw where he wrote:

A follow-up. Because there are two traditions in comics:
    1. Nobody ever stays dead in comics.
    2. When someone is resurrected in comics, something horrible happens.

So when I needed something to doodle at work I had this vague idea of Thundrax having his "Reign of the Supermen" story arc and started to draw. Well as I have said before "Sometimes the pencil is just magic" and after a couple of 15 minute breaks had the basics of it done. So this is in no way meant to steal Thundrax' thunder (groan), it's just some fake comic book fun.
    Reign01A:
    Reign01A_zpszkofa61b.jpg
    Loosely put four Thunders appear to replace Thundrax while he secretly rebuilds himself (see his story). They are Thunderhead, The Thundrax Kid, The Unliving Thunder and lastly the mysterious Storm Chaser. I do hope you get a kick out of it
    AC
    Post edited by agentcanada on
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Nice!

(I just hope this doesn't lead to Thundrax splitting into Green Thundrax and Blue Thundrax, both of whom have energy powers completely unrelated to the original, and who both root for the Vancouver Canucks.)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Great stuff, AC!
    Thanks everybody, it was a fun and very fast doodle.
    AC
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Nice!

(I just hope this doesn't lead to Thundrax splitting into Green Thundrax and Blue Thundrax, both of whom have energy powers completely unrelated to the original, and who both root for the Vancouver Canucks.)

[quote="sistersilicon;12671

He roots for the Canucks in every incarnation. Except the evil one that cheers on the Blackhawks.

Also, thanks AC!
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    He roots for the Canucks in every incarnation.

Well, even the most noble heroes have a dark side.

;)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    I have been having troubles with Vanilla Forum and in frustration decided to try the Lottery over on the C.O.R.P. Forums. So if you regularly follow my thread you might want to check it out.
    Thanks,
    AC
    Hello Heroes, he winner of the very impromptu Silver Age Celebration Lottery winner's picture is now posted.
    Celebration01:

I hope you like it,
    AC
    As some of you know I've been running the Lottery over on the C.O.R.P. site and was hoping to do a Pin-Up lottery there. Sort of an end of summer type of thing, but it got no attention there at all, so with today being the last day of summer I am offering it up here. This will be a quick draw as my current doodle can not be completed at work like I normally do. Same theme as always, classic tights and a logo so I can make a recognizable custom swimsuit. The female should be mostly human but may have an exotic feature or two and as I plan on making this a little cheecky she must be at least 18 years old.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (01) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement, see above).
    (02) Post your global name.
    (03) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.
    (04) If your character normally wears a mask but would rather show your face then I'll need screen cap of your face as well.

The Last Girl of Summer Lottery
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

As always feel free to ask question here or in-game. This one will run till tomorrow night, 7:30 pm. Est.
    Thanks and good luck.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    Let's toss in Pyretta Blaze@JRS253. One free Net-cookie to the first person who knows the reference.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    hm... well I don't have very many characters with logos... so... lets go with Crescent@pandabutt EDIT: right... tights... ok... lets make it...

Chrona@pandabutt
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Tights and a logo? Hmm... I think I have two toons that would fit this.

Flip a coin and.... Glimmer@kallethen.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Hello Heroes, we have a few entries and that means an official lottery.
    I was hoping to do a Pin-Up lottery, sort of an end of summer type of thing, so with today being the last day of summer I am offering it up here. This will be a quick draw as my current doodle can not be completed at work like I normally do. Same theme as always, classic tights and a logo so I can make a recognizable custom swimsuit. The female should be mostly human but may have an exotic feature or two and as I plan on making this a little cheeky she must be at least 18 years old.

(03) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.
    (04) If your character normally wears a mask but would rather show your face then I'll need screen cap of your face as well.

(01) Let's toss in Pyretta Blaze@JRS253.
    (02) lets make it Chrona@pandabutt then...
    (03) Flip a coin and.... Glimmer@kallethen.​​
    (04) Nemesis@Bluegrass_Beast
    (05)

As always feel free to ask question here or in-game. This one will run till tonight, 7:30 pm. Est.
    Thanks and good luck.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    Sure, why not? Put me down for Nova Remnant@Cyrone85
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
    Let's wrap it up and find out who gets to be our Last Girl of Summer.
    I was hoping to do a Pin-Up lottery, sort of an end of summer type of thing, so with today being the last day of summer I am offering it up here. This will be a quick draw as my current doodle can not be completed at work like I normally do. Same theme as always, classic tights and a logo so I can make a recognizable custom swimsuit. The female should be mostly human but may have an exotic feature or two and as I plan on making this a little cheeky she must be at least 18 years old.

(01) Let's toss in Pyretta Blaze@JRS253.
    (02) lets make it Chrona@pandabutt then...
    (03) Flip a coin and.... Glimmer@kallethen.​​
    (04) Nemesis@Bluegrass_Beast
    (05) Sure, why not? Put me down for Nova Remnant@Cyrone85
    (06) Firewoman@Placeholder

Added a placeholder and rolled as a d6, the die faces a "2", "Congratz to Chrona!" I'll get started on this one (at work mind you) as soon as the screen cap gets posted to the thread.
    AC
    edited September 2015
    Chrona:
    Chrona_zpsd6dse7kq.png
    Her logo is the Fast Forward & Rewind symbols... (The wings are 100% optional, they are just a manifestation of her power)​​
    jniKqKJ.png
    I hate to have to ask but I don't see a logo anywhere, all I see are patterned lightning bolts. And I guess while I'm here I'll ask how old she is as well.
    AC
    She's 19, her logo is actually on her headphones, which is why I wrote out what her logo is below the image...

jniKqKJ.png
    I asked for classic tights and a logo so I could make a recognizable custom swimsuit out of your costume. Kind of like Superman's S or the Bat symbol, easily moved but instantly recognizable as a logo. I'm not going to argue it or roll for another winner, the lottery is closed.
    edited September 2015
    I could change my entry to Pulse if you'd prefer... she's my only other tights wearing hero with a logo who's over 18... and her logo is far more promanent... s1145.photobucket.com/user/pandabutt1/media/Other_zpsn2huewu8.png.html I don't have an image of her on her own atm and can't get an image of her without her mask until I get home from work...

Edit: Just got home from work... if you'd like me to switch my entry to Pulse, I can get a screencap of her unmasked...​​
    Post edited by raighn on
    jniKqKJ.png
    Not sure which forums Blugrass-Beast frequents more, but figured I'd post this here as well.
    ColourTest01:

ColourTest02:

The colours didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped but I do hope you get a kick out of it.
    AC
    Hello Halloweeners, the first week of Hallowe'en is now completed "Congratz to Blitzkrieger!"
    FMonsters01:

"Oh, Blitzkrieger. So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it."
    Happy Hallowe'en Everybody!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Ouch, that's a bit gruesome!

Great work as usual!​​
    biffsig.jpg
    Yeah and thanks, the fun part about the Famous Monsters lottery (for me anyways) is that certain actor/monster combination bring different but vivid images to mind. Like take Dracula for instance, Christopher Lee would be baring the bloody fangs while biting or choking his victim, Bela Lugosi would probably be the hypnotic eyes and Frank Langella might be sneaking a real, passionate kiss into his attack. Pinhead though, the chains were the first thing to pop into my head.

I'm doing another one right now and if there's time left before Hallowe'en maybe a third. Thanks for the comments,
    AC
    That's cool bluegrassbeast. Now however it seems I can't currently post to C.O.R.P. so I guess I'll post the Thanksgiving Lottery doodle here as well.
    Thanksgiving01:

So Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians, real and imaginary, form Canadian Fist, Tundra, Thundrax and of course Agent Canada.
    Hello Halloweeners
    The second week of Hallowe'en and the The Famous Monsters Lottery is upon us "Congratz to Doctor Presto!"
    FMonsters02:

First off, I discovered that Bela Lugosi is very hard to capture, he has the character lines of a much older, much heavier man while being neither of those. So to do justice to Bela and Dr. Presto I had to start over and try to capture his Dracula instead. So while I did my initial sketch with a Bela reference I did my finishes with Dr. Presto in mind. This made the doodle a lot more complex than I usually like to offer but I hope I knock your socks off with this piece.

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN EVERYBODY!
    Did you ever finish the last girl of summer sketch?
    jniKqKJ.png
    I never started it, when I posted that the lottery was closed I meant it. In order to keep my love of these lotteries, I simply changed themes and moved on. The pictures you are seeing here are from the lotteries run over on the C.O.R.P. Forums.
    AC
    edited November 2015
    All right the last Famous Monsters Lottery winner's picture is now posted "Congratz to Bio-Dread!"
    FMonsters03:

So I made the weekend if not the actual day, HAPPY HALLOWE'EN EVERYONE!
    AC
    Remembrance Day or Veterans Day is fast approaching and I like to take a stab at doing a respect piece. I'm offering it up here as it might see a larger audience. What I'm offering is for one of your characters to observe the Moment of Silence with one of Marvel's soldiers. A lot of Marvel heroes have served but I'm looking for one who's backstory revolves around it.
    You don't have to play a superpatriot but your hero must have an obvious reason to commemorate the day as well, ie, an alien who just arrived on earth, a timelost futurian, etc. would not apply.
    All the normal rules apply and remember all Marvel related lotteries get posted to the Marvel Heroes 2015 forums as well.

Remembrance Day Lottery Rules
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post the name of the Marvel soldier co-star
    (4) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).

This is going to be a fast close as I don't want to miss the deadline, Thursday morning at the latest. Remember the theme and be respectful. Feel free to ask questions as I won't be in-game much this week due to work.
    AC
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Colonial (Served in Revolutionary War)

@pallas001

Captain America

edited November 2015
    Rose Blackstone (Daughter of a military general, currently serving as well)

@Pandabutt

Ms. Marvel​​
    Post edited by raighn on
    jniKqKJ.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Medic@jonsills, a former Army corpsman killed in action in a forgotten mudfield in Vietnam in 1966 and returned to modern-day Millennium City by Pajau Yan, Vietnamese goddess of healing and guide to the afterlife, to atone for his actions in killing Her people there by saving his people, and the world, here. (Being a goddess, she has advance notice of Therakiel's plans in Vibora Bay, but of course can't act directly thanks to the Ban...)

Col. Nicholas J. Fury.

Both soldiers who served their country in a long-ago conflict, both far older than their appearances would suggest. And despite everything they can do, neither one can save everyone every time.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    edited November 2015
    Nice we got what seems to be four heroes lined up already, I'll set up the list right now.
    Remembrance Day or Veterans Day is fast approaching and I like to take a stab at doing a respect piece. I'm offering it up here as it might see a larger audience. What I'm offering is for one of your characters to observe the Moment of Silence with one of Marvel's soldiers. A lot of Marvel heroes have served but I'm looking for one who's backstory revolves around it.
    You don't have to play a superpatriot but your hero must have an obvious reason to commemorate the day as well, ie, an alien who just arrived on earth, a timelost futurian, etc. would not apply.
    All the normal rules apply and remember all Marvel related lotteries get posted to the Marvel Heroes 2015 forums as well.

Remembrance Day Lottery Rules
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post the name of the Marvel soldier co-star
    (4) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).

Remembrance Day Lottery
    (01) Colonial (Served in Revolutionary War)@pallas001- Captain America
    (02) Rose Blackstone (Daughter of a military general, currently serving as well)@Panddabutt - Ms. Marvel
    (03) Blitzkrieger@bluegrass_beast alongside Captain America -Origins (loosely) in WW2, and both are career soldiers.
    (04) Medic@jonsills, Col. Nicholas J. Fury. - Both soldiers who served their country in a long-ago conflict.
    (05)
    (06) Iceberg@bobbyblaze, Former Infantryman - Wolverine (as a placeholder only).

*Entries were fine so far, just edited for size.
    I'm glad to see this one turning out so far and we got some great costars as well.
    This is going to be a fast close as I don't want to miss the deadline, Thursday morning at the latest. Remember the theme and be respectful. Feel free to ask questions as I won't be in-game much this week due to work.
    AC