Install Arc
Options

Agent Canada's Lottery

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User

must have a centralized feature

So are you defining centralized feature as just something in the middle of your character? Because I took it as a feature that was the main hierarchy of the characters concepts, since you said it "it could be an emblem or a very specific chest pattern".

Your sentence sounded like a suggestion and not the actual requirement.
  • Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    Actual Requirement, when i just say emblem I get people saying that they use the skull or falcon pattern as their emblem so I thought to expand it a little but I am looking for your Bat Symbol or your S-Shield.
    AC
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Based on the info, then Ember@kallethen is fitting with the spirit of the lottery. Again, firebird/phoenix on her shirt.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Hello Heroes.
    We have two entries and I'll set up the list right now, the lottery closes tonight so there is still time to get on the list.
    It's the Christmas Gift time again and I'm going to set up the lottery right now. This one's theme is a secret and maybe a little silly. All the usual rules apply and your hero must have a centralized feature, it could be an emblem or a very specific chest pattern (like Classic Falcon) but not random patterns.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

Christmas Gift Lottery
    (01) Ophan@ghosthack
    (02) Ember@kallethen
    (03)
    (04)

This one runs till Monday night, 7:30 ish, Est. Feel free to ask any question here or in-game.
    AC
  • Options
    thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    Noelle@Nimashet

Noelle is a young medium who has been possessed by the three ghosts of Christmas. She uses the spirits of the holidays to fight crime, taking the form of the ghosts of Christmas Past (Snowman), Present (Gingerbread man) and Yet To Be (evil ghost), or sometimes just flies about in her sleigh she ... procured ... from the parking deck at Santa's workshop. Praise Santa!

Noelle's chest emblem is the Beast: Stag emblem, though she claims it is a reindeer (specifically Donner, who is her favorite).

I know that a lot of your themes require the hero to be of a certain age, though i do not see reference to it on this specific announcement. If this is the case, i am pretty sure Noelle is too young to participate, and if so, please disregard her entry ... >^___^<
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Hello Heroes.
    I'm home early so I'll update the list one last time and close it for 7:30 as usual.
    It's the Christmas Gift time again and I'm going to set up the lottery right now. This one's theme is a secret and maybe a little silly. All the usual rules apply and your hero must have a centralized feature, it could be an emblem or a very specific chest pattern (like Classic Falcon) but not random patterns.

(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

Christmas Gift Lottery
    (01) Ophan@ghosthack
    (02) Ember@kallethen
    (03) Noelle@Nimashet
    (04)

"I know that a lot of your themes require the hero to be of a certain age, though i do not see reference to it on this specific announcement. If this is the case, i am pretty sure Noelle is too young to participate, and if so, please disregard her entry ... >^___^< "
    *Just the Cheesecake and some of the Swimsuit ones, Christmas is all ages so you're good here.

This one runs till Monday night, 7:30 ish, Est. Feel free to ask any question here or in-game.
    AC
  • Options
    Let's roll for my winner.

Christmas Gift Lottery
    (01) Ophan@ghosthack
    (02) Ember@kallethen
    (03) Noelle@Nimashet
    (04) Patty Placeholder@BobbyBlaze.

Rolled as a d4, the die faces a "2", "Congratz to Ember!"
    I'll get started on this one as soon as the screen cap gets posted to the thread.
    Happy Holidays Everyone!
    AC
  • Options
    2943tk0.jpg​​

• Options
    "It was to be the crime of the century, the heist to end all heists."
    "It was nothing less than the theft of Christmas in Millennium City!"

Hello Heroes, the Christmas Gift Lottery winner's picture is now posted "Congratz to Ember!"
    EmberGift01:

"This one's theme is a secret and maybe a little silly." and I do hope you get a kick out of your Holiday Special Fight.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    AC
  • Options
    Hee hee hee hee! I love it. Suess-ified Ember looks pretty neat, actually. Thanks for the fun pic and hope you have a great holiday, AC.​​

• Options
    With the announcement that Statesman was coming back I got a little nostalgic and ran a "The Return of..." Lottery for the CoH refugees in my supergroup and here's the winner's picture.

Off topic but I do hope you get a kick out of it.
    AC