test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Agent Canada's Lottery

Comments

• Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    Let's wrap it up and roll for my Last Minute Christmas Gift.
    Last minute Christmas shopping, we've all been there at least once in our lives and this lottery is no exception. This doodle may be a gift to yourself or for a friend, either way you are responsible for the screencap. You and the hero to be drawn must be an active Champions.

The Last Minute Christmas Gift
    (01) You must post your character name@name.
    (02) Post the name of the Hero (you or a friend) to be drawn.
    (03) You must post a screen cap of your character to this thread, showing head to toe.
    (04) You may suggest a simple pose or stance like the Human Torch casually tossing a fireball in the air (if the stance requires a weapon I'll need a pic of that as well)

The Last Minute Christmas Gift
    (01) @prototype902, Micro Man - Pose would be a tribute to Tales to Astonish #35
    (02) Deathwish@lastsonofzod (Deathwish) something spoofing another hero would be appropiate.
    (03) @pandabutt Crescent - Posed much like Hawkgirl
    (04) @Ravenforce Character Name: Solaris - "Never play with fire" smirk
    (05) I'm Liira@Pariba, he is Chevalier@Shaelos. Looking like a badass Bondian spy?
    (06) Domina@bluegrass_beast, Domina A slightly more sultry, sexy take on Magneto's classic pose from X-Men Vol. 2 #1
    (07) Wheelman@epelesker - as a gift for Grand Slam@ironman12348! He'd be pointing at the viewer and smirking confidently.
    (08) Chisoku@Bluhman (Chisoku!) For pose, how about mid flying kick? Or flying knee?
    (09) ArchTech@dr490nbr347hi - Standing with one arm raised, kinda like Fulgore.
    (10) The Purple Heart@esalmighty - Pose; firing all weapons
    (11) Luna Dusksoul@kallethen in a spell-casting pose (with glowing runes at her finger tips if possible).
    (12) Placeholder@Placeholder - Pose, holding a place.

All right added a placeholder and rolled a d12, the die faces a "9". "Congratz to ArchTech!" I can't promis a deadline but it will be done before the holidays are over. Merry Christmas everyone.
    AC
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Woohoo, Many thanks, AC!
    Post edited by dr490nbr347hi on

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    Not a lottery, but a Christmas card made for one of my super groups back in the CoH days, it's an oldie but I think it still stands up today.

Merry Christmas,
    AC
  • Options
    The Last Minute Christmas Gift is now under the tree, "Merry Christmas to ArchTech!"

Many taglines came to mind when I hammered out the pose, unfortunately they are all Ash.
    "Groovy"
    "Yo she bi***, let's go."
    "Hail to the King, Baby."
    I hope you get a kick out of ArchTech's new hardware and Happy Holidays everyone.
    AC
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Awesome, I'm really giddy over that. :smile:

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    Thanks dr490nbr347hi I'm glad you like it.
    The Lotteries lately have been pretty hit or miss lately so I had decided to do a few random freebies over the holidays to keep busy. The idea was that a Stocking Stuffer had less commitment than a Gift and hence the pin-ups theme. These were not lotteries so I waited to see if the heroes liked the pics before reposting them, so here they are.
    Stocking01:

Stocking02:

Happy Holidays everyone!
    AC
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Hah, cute idea for "stocking stuffers". :)​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    Very nice!

Now I'm sort of hoping for something as schmexy for Abyss!
  • Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    All good stuff as usual, AC. That mischievous smirk on Osprey is quite beguiling I must say.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody. It won't be a Stocking Stuffer Rune but something along the same vein but with a little more commitment.
    AC
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Hello Heroes, the latest Christmas Gift is now posted. "Congratz to the Huntsman!"
    Gift04:

"It's okay, I only need one shot."

Sorry for not noticing before that this was up AC. Once again, nicely done :D

I love the rogueish grin.

Edit: I just noticed the one arrow left in the quiver and the quote below the picture.........brilliant!

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
    A New Years Pin-Up lottery run for S.A.S.
    NewYears01:

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE SILVER AGE SENTINELS!
    AC
  • Options

NewYears01:

AC

I think this is my new favorite, AC. Amazing, and so schmexy~!
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User

NewYears01:

AC

Just remember that as you stare at the Abyss, the Abyss stares also at you... :wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    Thanks everybody.
    The first official lottery of 2016 is a special version of the Marvel Mash-Up. Special because Round#1 is being held on the C.O.R.P. forums, Round#2 will be held here and the Grand Prize guest list will be drawn from both sites. Hows that for grabbing everybody and still allowing for some site allegiance. Remember- True Geeks Only!
    AC
  • Options

Thanks everybody.
    The first official lottery of 2016 is a special version of the Marvel Mash-Up. Special because Round#1 is being held on the C.O.R.P. forums, Round#2 will be held here and the Grand Prize guest list will be drawn from both sites. Hows that for grabbing everybody and still allowing for some site allegiance. Remember- True Geeks Only!
    AC

Should we wait until your official announcement of Round 2 before we start posting?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    Yeah do wait as I won't be closing the first round till later tonight, or go over to C.O.R.P. if you can't wait and sign up for Round #1 as well.
    AC
  • Options
    All right I finally have a sketch for the Marvel Mash-Up R#1, so let's set up R#2 right now. The first round went to Doctor Doom so he's no longer available. I came up with a tweaked version of the Marvel Mash-Up lottery. The Mash-Up usually runs for three rounds with the third being an exclusive Grand Prize, the tweak is that Round#1 was run on the C.O.R.P. forums and Round#2 on the CO forums and then run the Grand Prize off of both lists.

This is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons and it usually nets me quite a bit of attention - The Marvel Mash-Up! Lottery and one (un)lucky hero is going to get pasted by the Epic Marvel Villain of their choice.

The Marvel Mash-Up! - Remember this is for true geeks only, you're going to lose. So pick which Epic Marvel Villain you would like to see utterly defeat your hero. This is a new series so all villains are available (not including Galactus types). By Epic I mean the big gun / name brand villains not just the cosmic entity types. Do keep in mind that I'm an older fan so the villain you choose must be part of the main Marvel Universe and will be drawn in the most recognizable costume or era.

Standard Rules:
    (01) Post the name of your Hero and your @name.
    (02) Post the name of the Epic Marvel Villain you lose to.
    (03) You are responsible for posting a screen-cap of your hero
    * Do not post the screen cap until the winner is drawn, no screen cap no doodle however.

MARVEL MASH-UP Lottery
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

This Round closes Saturday night and you will be added to the list as you make a proper post. The list is real and has a Nat D20 cap, and yes I really do roll a die to determine the winner. Feel free to ask question here but do not post a screen cap in advance, I'd like to keep the thread as neat as possible.
    AC

Ps Just a reminder I do post all the Marvel stuff to the Marvel 2015 forums as well now, so if you don't want to be seen there as well then do not enter, thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hiya AC. I'll go for (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian being caught by Kraven the Hunter!

Ps Just a reminder I do post all the Marvel stuff to the Marvel 2015 forums as well now, so if you don't want to be seen there as well then do not enter, thanks.

Can you give me a link to your thread on those forums please AC?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    Synaptic@Pandabutt vs. Apocalypse

Was considering Ultron... but then I thought "Could a technopath lose to an AI?"... then I remembered Apocalypse possesses Technopathy among his powers... Synaptic who is 95% cybernetic would likely have difficulty against another technopth...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    I have no shame! Linden@Pariba vs. Doc Oc. Because theres something terribly ironic about a Cheerleader loosing to Tentacle Man....
    *Shifty eyes*

• Options
    Stargazer@doctorpresto zapped by Electro!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Bio-B@RavenForce getting squeezed in a crushing grip by Abomination!
  • Options
    The thread on the Marvel Forums is pretty empty as I don't run any actual lotteries there but I did draw a few original pieces.
    https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/121352/acs-marvel-doodles/p1

All right I finally have a sketch for the Marvel Mash-Up R#1, so let's set up R#2 right now. The first round went to Doctor Doom so he's no longer available. I came up with a tweaked version of the Marvel Mash-Up lottery. The Mash-Up usually runs for three rounds with the third being an exclusive Grand Prize, the tweak is that Round#1 was run on the C.O.R.P. forums and Round#2 on the CO forums and then run the Grand Prize off of both lists.

This is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons and it usually nets me quite a bit of attention - The Marvel Mash-Up! Lottery and one (un)lucky hero is going to get pasted by the Epic Marvel Villain of their choice.

The Marvel Mash-Up! - Remember this is for true geeks only, you're going to lose. So pick which Epic Marvel Villain you would like to see utterly defeat your hero. This is a new series so all villains are available (not including Galactus types). By Epic I mean the big gun / name brand villains not just the cosmic entity types. Do keep in mind that I'm an older fan so the villain you choose must be part of the main Marvel Universe and will be drawn in the most recognizable costume or era.

Standard Rules:
    * Do not post the screen cap until the winner is drawn, no screen cap no doodle however.

MARVEL MASH-UP Lottery
    (01) Hiya AC. I'll go for (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian being caught by Kraven the Hunter!
    (02) Synaptic@Pandabutt vs. Apocalypse
    (03) I have no shame! Linden@Pariba vs. Doc Oc.
    (04) Stargazer@doctorpresto zapped by Electro!
    (05) Bio-B@RavenForce getting squeezed in a crushing grip by Abomination!
    (06)
    (07)
    (08)
    (09)
    (10)

Was considering Ultron... but then I thought "Could a technopath lose to an AI?"
    Apocalypse is a good choice but as to your question, anyone cold lose to anyone, and Ultron isn't far more than just an AI

This Round closes Saturday night and you will be added to the list as you make a proper post. The list is real and has a Nat D20 cap, and yes I really do roll a die to determine the winner. Feel free to ask question here but do not post a screen cap in advance, I'd like to keep the thread as neat as possible.
    AC

• Options
    Even the peerless physical prowess of the powerhouse Hypernova@jonsills is no match for the might of that mechanical menace, Ultron!

• Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Reckless@RandomChance42 finds out the hard way that he may be strong and tough, but the Juggernaut is unstoppable.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    @Bluhman, Paladin attempts to contain the Destroyer. Keyword atempt.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Terrax the Tamer with that awesome Cosmic Axe getting the upper hand on Rune@rune would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    I had an early morning Doctor's appointment but I'm home now and I'll update the list.

The Marvel Mash-Up! - Remember this is for true geeks only, you're going to lose. So pick which Epic Marvel Villain you would like to see utterly defeat your hero. This is a new series so all villains are available (not including Galactus types). By Epic I mean the big gun / name brand villains not just the cosmic entity types. Do keep in mind that I'm an older fan so the villain you choose must be part of the main Marvel Universe and will be drawn in the most recognizable costume or era. The first round went to Doctor Doom so he's no longer available.

Standard Rules:

MARVEL MASH-UP Lottery
    (01) Hiya AC. I'll go for (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian being caught by Kraven the Hunter!
    (06) Even the peerless physical prowess of the powerhouse Hypernova@jonsills is no match for the might of that mechanical menace, Ultron! (Nice Illiteration)
    (07) Reckless@RandomChance42 finds out the hard way that he may be strong and tough, but the Juggernaut is unstoppable.
    (08) @Bluhman, Paladin attempts to contain the Destroyer. Keyword atempt.
    (09) Iceheart@Bluegrass_beast versus Skurge the Executioner's ice wrath.
    (10) Terrax the Tamer with that awesome Cosmic Axe getting the upper hand on Rune@rune would be pretty cool.
    (11)
    (12)
    (13)
    (14)
    (15)

AC

• Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Sister Silicon@KWRussell meets Magneto. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Minecrash@esalmighty digging too deep with Moleman
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    Vociferous@Glass-Rose VS. Pyro

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    Beautiful sig there Rosie lass.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    Last update and I'll close the lottery when I get home from work tonight.

The Marvel Mash-Up! - Remember this is for true geeks only, you're going to lose. So pick which Epic Marvel Villain you would like to see utterly defeat your hero. This is a new series so all villains are available (not including Galactus types). By Epic I mean the big gun / name brand villains not just the cosmic entity types. Do keep in mind that I'm an older fan so the villain you choose must be part of the main Marvel Universe and will be drawn in the most recognizable costume or era. The first round went to Doctor Doom so he's no longer available.

Standard Rules:

MARVEL MASH-UP Lottery
    (01) I'll go for (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian being caught by Kraven the Hunter!
    (06) Hypernova@jonsills is no match for the might of that mechanical menace, Ultron!
    (07) Reckless@RandomChance42 finds out the hard way that the Juggernaut is unstoppable.
    (10) Terrax the Tamer getting the upper hand on Rune@rune would be pretty cool.
    (11) Sister Silicon@KWRussell meets Magneto. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
    (12) Minecrash@esalmighty digging too deep with Moleman
    (13) Vociferous@Glass-Rose VS. Pyro
    (14)
    (15)

This Round closes tonight but there is time to get on the list. The list is real and has a Nat D20 cap, and yes I really do roll a die to determine the winner. I do post all the Marvel stuff to the Marvel 2015 forums as well now, so if you don't want to be seen there as well then do not enter, thanks.
    AC
  • Options
    All right lets roll for our (un)lucky winner.

Standard Rules:

MARVEL MASH-UP Lottery
    (01) I'll go for (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian being caught by Kraven the Hunter!
    (06) Hypernova@jonsills is no match for the might of that mechanical menace, Ultron!
    (07) Reckless@RandomChance42 finds out the hard way that the Juggernaut is unstoppable.
    (10) Terrax the Tamer getting the upper hand on Rune@rune would be pretty cool.
    (11) Sister Silicon@KWRussell meets Magneto. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
    (12) Minecrash@esalmighty digging too deep with Moleman
    (13) Vociferous@Glass-Rose VS. Pyro
    (14) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (15) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (16) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (17) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (18) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (19) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone
    (20) Placeholder@placeholder vs Tombstone

Added a few placeholders and rolled as a twenty-sider, the die faces a "18".
    Rolled a second time the die faces a "2". "Congratz to Synaptic!"

I'm still working on the R#1 doodle but will hopefully finish before too long.
    Keep your eyes peeled for Round#3. it's not just another bout, it's the Grand Prize and this time the HERO GETS TO WIN!!!!
    AC
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    yay ^-^

Nearly her entire body is mechanical (think Robocop levels of cybernetics).... incase you want to do any battle damage... let me know if you need more screenshots
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    That ones good but I will need one with her feet showing.
    AC
  • Options
    I'll get a better screenshot when I get home from work then
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    I can just see it now - Apocalypse standing over her, shouting, "NO ONE GETS TO HAVE BIGGER, MORE ELABORATE GLOVES THAN ME!!!"

:smiley:​​

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I had changed her hair since when I took that earlier screenshot... >.< posted it from work, couldn't get on at the time to get a proper up-to-date shot... anyways home now so... here's a new one with feet and 2 angles...
    jonsills said:

I can just see it now - Apocalypse standing over her, shouting, "NO ONE GETS TO HAVE BIGGER, MORE ELABORATE GLOVES THAN ME!!!"

:smiley:​​

Funny enough an SG mate said that same thing to me once when he saw her...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    Hello Heroes
    The Marvel Mash-Up lottery winners picture is finally posted "Congratz to Black Magic!"
    SILENCE01:

Sorry for the delays, it took awhile to find a pose I liked and then I started over because it felt too common. So while I made have unintentionally made this one a little "kinky" the idea was simply no incantations, no gestures, no win. I do hope you get a kick out of your loss.
    AC
  • Options
    Love it, AC. Some possible tag lines all in fun of course are listed below.

"Kneel, kneel before Doom!"
    "Welcome to the big badda doom!"
    "Yes! I've got the key to your heart, more importantly to your chastity belt!"

• Options
    Lol, thanks you two.
    AC
  • Options
    I have my sketch for the Mash-Up R#2 so Ill assemble my exclusive Grand Prize Guest List. Remember if you were big enough to lose to an Epic Marvel, then your big enough to win! Doctor Doom and Apocalypse having won their bouts are no longer available. You will be listed by global name only as you may want to change up your entries, and you will be added to the list as you make a proper post. As I have been asked to work this week end (again) I will be closing this one on Monday instead of the usual three day period.

The Marvel Mash-Up! - Remember this is for true geeks only, you're going to WIN! So pick which Epic Marvel Villain you would like to beat the tar out of. This is a new series so all villains are available (not including Galactus types). By Epic I mean the big gun / name brand villains not just the cosmic entity types. Do keep in mind that I'm an older fan so the villain you choose must be part of the main Marvel Universe and will be drawn in the most recognizable costume or era.

Standard Rules:
    (02) Post the name of the Epic Marvel Villain you get to beat.

The Guest List
    (01) @Pariba
    (02) @superknight0101
    (03) @gijoespouse2
    (04) @alleste
    (05) @drobjectionable
    (06) @milleniumguardian
    (07) @bluegrass_beast
    (08) @Bluhman
    (09) @Pandabutt
    (10) @doctorpresto
    (11) @RavenForce
    (12) @jonsills
    (13) @RandomChance42
    (10) @rune
    (11) @KWRussell
    (12) @esalmighty
    (13) @Glass-Rose

MARVEL MASH-UP, GRAND PRIZE
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)
    (06)

Good Luck,
    AC
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Thanks AC :) I'll stick with (The Redoubtable) Redback@milleniumguardian turning the tables on Kraven the Hunter!
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    Stargazer@doctorpresto versus Electro