Install Arc
Options

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *walks by the the Antagonist's cell on the way to check some monitoring equipment in the catacombs* Hey, nice clone, where did you get that?

I'm not sure...otherwise, i would sell it too you. from the looks of it, all the soldiers who attacked the Botony Bay were flash-clones of K'raq....Where could that mysterious figure have possibly gotten that ol' klingon's DNA?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *sets up a sunbed to supervise the painting from the sidelines, with Prince Bogglesworth sat next to him a giant Teacup Shaped Throne Doggy Bed*

Wonderful day! :cool:

*Sits in his dark, dank cell, next to an over cynical/sarcastic servant, an insane intern, an evil turtle, and a clone of one of his most persistant enemies, while trying to figure out how he's going to explain the destruction of the Botony Bay to the insurance company*
    ...Wonderful day....meh, at least i get to torment this K'lone...hehehe, see what i did their?
    *Minioneer facepalms, as the Antagonist pokes the K'lone*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok people, we need to take the Antagonist some food. I'll stay here in the sun while you guys do it. Make sure he does not get anything wand like, that he can use to break out.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Sits in his dark, dank cell, next to an over cynical/sarcastic servant, an insane intern, an evil turtle, and a clone of one of his most persistant enemies, while trying to figure out how he's going to explain the destruction of the Botony Bay to the insurance company*
    ...Wonderful day....meh, at least i get to torment this K'lone...hehehe, see what i did their?
    *Minioneer facepalms, as the Antagonist pokes the K'lone*

*still at the cell* Well, the destruction was caused by a design flaw in your equipment was it not? I mean, what kind of company puts a self destruct on an enlarging ray?

Don't poke the K'lone. Flash clones can be very unstable. Guard, place this K'lone in a isolation lab 7.
    Ok people, we need to take the Antagonist some food. I'll stay here in the sun while you guys do it. Make sure he does not get anything wand like, that he can use to break out.

Hmm, time for lunch. How about pizza, antagonist?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Wakes up, Next to the mysterious armored soldier, also coming to*

Antagonist- "ow....my head...what happened? last thing i remember is passing out on the HMS Chai.....(Notices The soldier next to him getting up) Uh oh....we didnt't...you know...did we?

Minioneer(Standing outside the cell)- "You and your TRIBBLE jokes...."

Antagonist- "Ah, Minioneer....You Always said i would wake up in a padded cell....But i did say you'd visit me! ha-HA!"

Minioneer- "Sigh.....look, do you have any idea what happened? how bad it was?"

Antagonist(Looking over at the soldier, who is still groggy)- "...I was wondering the same thing"

Minioneer- "No, I mean on board the Botony Bay! Who were those soldiers? how were they so skilled with Bat'leths? And where's Enemia"

Enemia(Who was in the cell across from them with Shell the entire time, much to their surprise)- "ohhh.....my head....that was still some party....(looks at Minioneer and the Antagonist) Oh, hello!"

Antagonist- "Well, that answers one question, but as for the identity of that mysterious figure and his minions, maybe we had better ask my cell mate"

*Turns around, to see the soldier about to attack him. The Antagonist dodges the blow, and kicks over the already wounded soldier, knocking him once again unconscious*

Antagonist- "Oh...right, we were going to question him....hmmm, lets see what's behind the helmet! (Begins to take it off) That might make things a bit less--(removes the helmet, and is immediately shocked, along with
    Enemia, Minioneer, and Shell)--...complicated...."

Enemia- "uh, Boss? I think you might've spoken too soon...."

Minioneer- "for once, Enemia, I agree with you. We need to find K'raq; If anyone will have any idea what you just got us all into, it'll be him"

Antagonist- "That sweaty ol' ridge head had better know something about this; cause, quite frankly, one of him is enough"

*The four look down on the unconscious soldier, all silently agreeing with the Antagonist, as they look upon a soldier who is, in every way, identical to K'raq*
    :eek:

Good God!! First Akset, now a clone of K'raq?!?! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Teska wrote: »

Goodness gracious me!

*wanders off* :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Erm...is that a bad thing? I mean, K'raqs everywhere will scare the antagonists....

And way, I've painted the red stripes, just Prince Bogglesworth's picture on it now. I'm off to fetch his picture....

*wanders inside the castle*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Teska wrote: »

Its worse than that...An army of them! And now this Mysterious, Troublesome figure has destroyed my ship! Grrr....why would anyone want to clone K'raq?!?! And multiple clones of him, at that!!! I mean, Why not clone me, or Krent, or Trebort, or even Mr. Sparkles!?!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Its worse than that...An army of them! And now this Mysterious, Troublesome figure has destroyed my ship! Grrr....why would anyone want to clone K'raq?!?! And multiple clones of him, at that!!! I mean, Why not clone me, or Krent, or Trebort, or even Mr. Sparkles!?!

Considering how many Mr. Sparkles' we find, he may already have been. And one of you is quite enough for any universe. Speaking of Mr. Sparkles... we could use his help with this one.

*Krent pulls out an ornate flute and plays a melodical sonata of ethereal enchantment. The room glows like the Aurora Borealis and an angelic voice sings out in an ancient and unknown dialect. A subtle tremor is felt throughout the castle as the very essence of the universe itself seems to coalesce into the familiar enigmatic and charismatic form of the man we all wish we could be.*

Mr. Sparkles: "I, Horatio Magnussen Sparkles, have come, Sir Krent, as destined by the will of the stars. It has been a while my dear friend. What draws me to your side this fine day?"

Krent: "It is good to see you again my wandering friend. We have a small plight, Antagonist was attacked by a group of K'raq K'lones™, and we need to know who made them and why. Can you help us once again?"

Mr. Sparkles: "I can certainly give my best. I know species of pointy eared people who have the ability to 'mind meld' with others, they taught me this ability and I shall attempt to use it on this clone you have in captivity."

*Mr. Sparkles approaches the cell, pauses for a moment to flash Teska a smile. Everyone looks to see her reaction and when they look back Sparkles is somehow already inside the cell, and begins the process*

Mr. Sparkles: "Many confusing images and feelings. Perhaps Antagonist could make sense of this chaotic
    mind, as I sense his mind is just as befuddling."

*Mr. Sparkles describes colorful experience to the Antagonist*

Sparkles: "Care to translate?"
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Meanwhile the King is taking his royal jewel encrusted TeaHopper up in to the mountains for a camping trip. Once there he puts his tent on the floor and presses a button on it. The tent springs to life, upfolding and pops up. The tent is a large, bright pink, 5 roomed structure, encrusted with more jewels and the image of Prince Bogglesworth sitting in the Holy Teacup.

The King goes inside, checking that his bedroom, the library, the dining room, the bathroom and the lounge are all fully stocked. He picks up a book from one of the shelves in the library and relaxes on the couch there in front of the fireplace to read it*

What a wonderful holiday, but perhaps I should have told somebody I was coming out here. No matter, I left orders in an envelope under the cushion on my throne. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *enters throne room*

King must've gone somewhere. Hehe, I'm in charge! I'll just re-arrange the throne cushion!

*shuffles cushion, finds the instructions*

Oh well...lets see - "Don't do anything major. And remeber to get milk and sugar - we're running out"

What helpful instructions.

*goes to castle entrance, moves to the castle noticeboard, and pins up kings instructions*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *enters throne room*

King must've gone somewhere. Hehe, I'm in charge! I'll just re-arrange the throne cushion!

*shuffles cushion, finds the instructions*

Oh well...lets see - "Don't do anything major. And remeber to get milk and sugar - we're running out"

What helpful instructions.

*goes to castle entrance, moves to the castle noticeboard, and pins up kings instructions*

*The King meanwhile is monitoring the throne room, via a little fly cam he stuck to the throne* :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nobody must be around...oh well...

*takes out castle keys from the fruit bowl and locks everywhere up save the front door*

Must make a little note..

Adds sub-note to King's note "Gone for milk and Suger. Matt"

*pins to wall*

*leaves castle, after locking the front door*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nobody must be around...oh well...

*takes out castle keys from the fruit bowl and locks everywhere up save the front door*

Must make a little note..

Adds sub-note to King's note "Gone for milk and Suger. Matt"

*pins to wall*

*leaves castle, after locking the front door*

*watching from his tent* Who installed locks on Castle Teacup!? Good lord what a good idea, but now were not very open to the public, what about that tour that got lost on level 5? How will they get out? Good lord, what a paradox.

*goes to relax*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *walks up to Teacup Castle front foor, unlocks it, and drops down bag of milk and suger*

Time to remove the note..

*rips off his note, and notices the "Guided Tours Poster"*

Whoops! forgot about the tour, didn't I?

*Looks around, finds them on level 8, in the history room*

Thew! close call...

*returns downstairs*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *walks up to Teacup Castle front foor, unlocks it, and drops down bag of milk and suger*

Time to remove the note..

*rips off his note, and notices the "Guided Tours Poster"*

Whoops! forgot about the tour, didn't I?

*Looks around, finds them on level 8, in the history room*

Thew! close call...

*returns downstairs*

*Meanwhile, in the Mountains of Teacup Land, the Teacup Extremists has stormed the King's Royal Pink Tent and are holding him and Prince Bogglesworth prisoner*

*A video demand arrives through the Castle Teacup Mailbox*

Dear Princess Teska, and everybody else.....

*the image pans to Prince Bogglesworth tied up and the King also tied to a chair*

We demand 100,000,000 Teacoins for the safe return of the King. Otherwise, we shall dead him and toss him in the lake, along with his doggy. You have 48 hours to deliver our money to the Derelict Warehouse in Fearsome Cliff on the Teacake Islands. The King is being held hostage here in his Pink Tent on Mount Tealeaf!

*The King is yelling muffled curses at the extremists through his jewel encrusted gag* MMmmM! MmmM! Hmmmfff!

*The video cuts out and surely warrants a meeting of the senior Teacup staff in the newly refurbish war room in the basement*

Unnamed Royal Advisor: Princess Teska, Princess Teska! We don't have 100,000,000 Teacoins here, they would have to be taken from the Royal Teavault built in to Mount Teabag. Only the King and yourself can open the vault. We could either pay them, or storm the tent....

Another Advisor: Heavens! If we storm the tent, Prince Bogglesworth or the King could be deaded.

Manly Colonel who advises General K'raq: Dead the extremists now!

Frizzy Haired Science Advisor: But what about the flux capacitor?... oh wait, wrong meeting.... *she runs off to another meeting room*

Delores, the cake trolly lady: Would anyone like some cake? *She dishes cake out for everyone and places it infront of them on the big war room table, along with a nice cup of tea, before the waddles off with her trolly back to the kitchen* *The people in the meeting look at each other, wondering how the dear old trolly lady got access to this maximum security area of the Castle*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *just a general statement, no RP here*

Reform is coming to Teacup Land, along with many hard choices.

I'd like to take a moment to inform you of these.

We will be contemplating moving Teacup Land to a private forum over the next few days. I would like us to have that freedom, but I don't want to kill what is left of the order at the same time.

As for reform, we will have a proper government, and people currently in the service of the Teacup will have their job roles spelled out correctly so there can be no mistake in what they do.

I however will remain King, with total control over all I see, so there.

People will have their titles, peerages, awards and privledges correctly laid out.

State Offices will be set up, with people taking the Secretary of State job for that office. Just because I am King does not mean I should have to do everything around here. How am I supposed to get enough time in to chillax and recover when I spend at least 6 hours a day, governing Teacup Land? It's simply impossible. *sighs* I have tired myself again.. *uses his Hitting Stick on the servant rubbing his feet* Faster!!

Now... let RP resume :D*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Meanwhile, in the Mountains of Teacup Land, the Teacup Extremists has stormed the King's Royal Pink Tent and are holding him and Prince Bogglesworth prisoner*

*A video demand arrives through the Castle Teacup Mailbox*

Dear Princess Teska, and everybody else.....

*the image pans to Prince Bogglesworth tied up and the King also tied to a chair*

We demand 100,000,000 Teacoins for the safe return of the King. Otherwise, we shall dead him and toss him in the lake, along with his doggy. You have 48 hours to deliver our money to the Derelict Warehouse in Fearsome Cliff on the Teacake Islands. The King is being held hostage here in his Pink Tent on Mount Tealeaf!

*The King is yelling muffled curses at the extremists through his jewel encrusted gag* MMmmM! MmmM! Hmmmfff!

*The video cuts out and surely warrants a meeting of the senior Teacup staff in the newly refurbish war room in the basement*

Unnamed Royal Advisor: Princess Teska, Princess Teska! We don't have 100,000,000 Teacoins here, they would have to be taken from the Royal Teavault built in to Mount Teabag. Only the King and yourself can open the vault. We could either pay them, or storm the tent....

Another Advisor: Heavens! If we storm the tent, Prince Bogglesworth or the King could be deaded.

Manly Colonel who advises General K'raq: Dead the extremists now!

Frizzy Haired Science Advisor: But what about the flux capacitor?... oh wait, wrong meeting.... *she runs off to another meeting room*

Delores, the cake trolly lady: Would anyone like some cake? *She dishes cake out for everyone and places it infront of them on the big war room table, along with a nice cup of tea, before the waddles off with her trolly back to the kitchen* *The people in the meeting look at each other, wondering how the dear old trolly lady got access to this maximum security area of the Castle*

*Overhears from his cell*
    Man...after that wild goose chase to my battleship that the Mysterious foe led them on, I guess Hernandez and his goons have gotten desperate....I cant believe I don't get to participate in this insanity!! I'm missing out on cake! CAKE!!! Minioneer already bailed out Enemia, but the teacuppers apparently think i'm too involved in this situation! Now, enough rehashing backstory! Time to escape! Hehehe....I'm gonna conduct my own investigation; if I find Trebort, ill find hernandez, and if i find him, ill find out where the Mystery Person who hired him is based! then I can steal their lair, get my stolen Klesser bits back, and resume my brilliant plan!! hehehehe....Noble acts have never had better ulterior motives! It seems that this time, the means justify the ends! Mwehehehehehe!
    *Notices a teagaurd, who had been listening, and staring, the entire time. Grins, and charges up magical energy, able to channel it due to the fact that he had shaped part of his hair into a point*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    Considering how many Mr. Sparkles' we find, he may already have been. And one of you is quite enough for any universe. Speaking of Mr. Sparkles... we could use his help with this one.

*Krent pulls out an ornate flute and plays a melodical sonata of ethereal enchantment. The room glows like the Aurora Borealis and an angelic voice sings out in an ancient and unknown dialect. A subtle tremor is felt throughout the castle as the very essence of the universe itself seems to coalesce into the familiar enigmatic and charismatic form of the man we all wish we could be.*

Mr. Sparkles: "I, Horatio Magnussen Sparkles, have come, Sir Krent, as destined by the will of the stars. It has been a while my dear friend. What draws me to your side this fine day?"

Krent: "It is good to see you again my wandering friend. We have a small plight, Antagonist was attacked by a group of K'raq K'lones™, and we need to know who made them and why. Can you help us once again?"

Mr. Sparkles: "I can certainly give my best. I know species of pointy eared people who have the ability to 'mind meld' with others, they taught me this ability and I shall attempt to use it on this clone you have in captivity."

*Mr. Sparkles approaches the cell, pauses for a moment to flash Teska a smile. Everyone looks to see her reaction and when they look back Sparkles is somehow already inside the cell, and begins the process*

Mr. Sparkles: "Many confusing images and feelings. Perhaps Antagonist could make sense of this chaotic
    mind, as I sense his mind is just as befuddling."

*Mr. Sparkles describes colorful experience to the Antagonist*

Sparkles: "Care to translate?"

*Remembers this interregation that took place before his ingenious escape*
    (Begin Flashback)
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....it would appear that all that the clone is thinking of is a directive, a goal....typical of flash clones. but, there was something else too....something like...must advance...and...Sickly Swamp....my old fortress that I abandoned! Hmmm...the Mysterious Figure's clone minions might be trying to salvage something from there....but all that was there was a bunch of dimensional portal research...research that I never really started on. all i figured out was a way to spread a signal across the entire planet instantly! And as much fun as it is to rickroll the entire planet at once, it cant really do anything....maybe to intercept voices from anywhere. huh...now if you'll excuse me, i need to fashion my hair to a point for no reason."
    (End Flashback)

*As he escapes from the castle in the present, hot on Trebort's trail, contacting Minioneer to help him track down trebort, he gets knocked over by an invisible force, into a pile of mud, presumably as a punishment for doubleposting two quote-responses*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Meanwhile, the King is having a lovely Tea Party in his tent with the extremists, who are actually quite nice*

More tea?... biscuits?... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well, now what do I do? Go after Antagonist? Rescue the King? I'm so torn, I can't decide.

*experiencing sheer confusion and indecision, Krent suddenly quantizes and splits into separate but identical copies of himself. But upon seeing an exact copy of himself he forgets the dilemma completely and plays Rock Paper Scissors with himself, but they keep choosing the same thing every time and so it doesn't look like the game will end any time soon*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Honestly!

*runs to armoury, gets armour and gun, and runs towards the King's tent in the hills*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Honestly!

*runs to armoury, gets armour and gun, and runs towards the King's tent in the hills*

*Jumps on newly rebuilt hoverboard, recharges his spells and grabs some bombs, and, after feeding Shell, heads out towards the tent in the hills*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *The King is now playing Poker to pass the time with the extremists, most of them are now naked and the King is winning*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Notices MG Dawson from his hover-board*
    Hmmm....if he gets to him first, I might lose my opportunity to question Hernandez!
    *Swoops down, racing MGDawson to get to Trebort first, throwing some bombs to throw him off*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Antagonist? here?

*brain computates*

Evasive Manouvers!

*swings right, past some trees, then swings left*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Is now tied up, being tortured with a feather for Castle Teacups security codes*

Nooo! Tehehehehe.... I'll never Tehehehehe tell you monsters! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I won't be around (see here) but I trust teacupland will be here when I get back.

Toodles *leaves while King is in jeapordy? what kind of Sheriff does that?*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    (*Waves*) (See you soon!)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Antagonist? here?

*brain computates*

Evasive Manouvers!

*swings right, past some trees, then swings left*

Increase Speed!!
    *Speeds up, as one would expect*
    Time to try out the new ultra-portable combo cannon! FIRE!
    *The hoverboard fires a large, explosive cannon ball, remaining level thanks to its anti gravity generators. the hoverboard then fires a plasma beam, pushing and charging/powering up/electrifying the cannon ball, pushing it towards MGDawson with frightening precision, exploding near him in a massive electrical plasma blast, taking out a good amount of trees in the process*
    That...was awesome! Fire another!
    *The hoverboard fires another antigravity cannon-ball, and begins charging up the plasma beam.....*

(@Krent; looking forward to your return!)