Install Arc
Options

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *grabs a bowl of stew as she hurries through the kitchen*
    Sorry, I would stay longer, but I need to study for my final exams at Teacup University :eek:

*rushes off mumbling to herself*
    Let's see......finished the script for drama class.......working on translating that book for spanish......half of the composer timeline memorized for music theory.......what am I missing? Oh yes, of course, I still need to type up the jury instructions for the mock trial.......so much to do.......
    *mumbling becomes incoherent as she climbs the stairs*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    err, I don't think the chef's feeling to well. Looked a bit green when I saw him last. So I assisted him to bed.

Anyway. Who wants a nice cup of tea and a nice Full English?

*starts up kettle. Puts frying pans and grill on*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    While we are waiting for dinner, here's some sweet iced tea with lemon and some cookies.

*gasps in horror* Tea?! Iced?! Heavens no! - Tea should never be iced, it's cruel.
    Teska wrote: »
    *grabs a bowl of stew as she hurries through the kitchen*
    Sorry, I would stay longer, but I need to study for my final exams at Teacup University :eek:

*rushes off mumbling to herself*
    Let's see......finished the script for drama class.......working on translating that book for spanish......half of the composer timeline memorized for music theory.......what am I missing? Oh yes, of course, I still need to type up the jury instructions for the mock trial.......so much to do.......
    *mumbling becomes incoherent as she climbs the stairs*

Wow, she's stressed out....
    MGDawson wrote: »
    err, I don't think the chef's feeling to well. Looked a bit green when I saw him last. So I assisted him to bed.

Anyway. Who wants a nice cup of tea and a nice Full English?

*starts up kettle. Puts frying pans and grill on*

Now you're talking! Can I have extra fried bread? :rolleyes: *pulls a napkin out of his crown and tucks it in to his shirt*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    There you are, majesty! One Full English!

And your extra fried bread is nearly done, Sire! And who else want's one?

*returns to Kitchen*
  • Options
    edited May 2010

*returns to Kitchen*

I'm allergic to mushrooms!. Can they be replaced with Hash Browns? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm allergic to mushrooms!. Can they be replaced with Hash Browns? :D

With pleasure sire!

*brings in giant platter of fried bread and hash browns*

*takes off the mushrooms from King's plate*
  • Options
    edited May 2010

*returns to Kitchen*

That looks fantastic, I'll have some.

*Krent's duplicate comes in apparently having survived the gunshot*

Me too, I'm starving
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    That looks fantastic, I'll have some.

*Krent's duplicate comes in apparently having survived the gunshot*

Me too, I'm starving

*rolls his eyes* Krent, we can't afford another mouth to feed unless we up the taxes again, either have it put to sleep, or put it up for adoption! *frowns at Clone Krent* You can stay if you find a job, we need somebody to work in the spa! :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, dishes and Plates are piling up!

*starts filling the sink and starts washing them*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, dishes and Plates are piling up!

*starts filling the sink and starts washing them*

Did we ever give you an official job, title or peerage?... I can't remember. :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You did Majesty, But I thought it better to start cleaning, cooking and assisting in the smooth running of Castle Teacup.

Ohh, and that reminds me...

*gets out cloth and starts polishing the throne*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *knocks door*

A nice cup of tea, Locutus? How about a slice of my fresh Victoria Sponge?

Why yes, *looks down at the newspaper by the door and Dawsons foot on it* ahem... are you trying.....to take my newspaper!!! *slaps his shoulder, ha Iam just funnin around...*glares a little*

Ohhh that look yummy in my tummy, id love a slice of that, can I have... two...cause.....umm....yeah I have this other guest in my room, and Iam pretty sure she wants a piece...yeah :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *bounces past on his Tea Hopper*

*runs to the door, opens it with great speed* *looks down both hallways*

I know I heard someone go by here...*taps foot* *slams door*

*mutters to himself*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *goes to kitchen, cuts two slices of cake, makes a pot of tea, and assembles a tea tray and goes to Locutus' room*

Here you are, Locutus!

*hands over two slices and teapot and cups on a tray*

There you go. Oh yeah....

*steps back and picks up newspaper, and puts it on the tea tray in the middle*

See you round, Locutus!

*returns to polishing the throne in the throne room*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *goes to kitchen, cuts two slices of cake, makes a pot of tea, and assembles a tea tray and goes to Locutus' room*

Here you are, Locutus!

*hands over two slices and teapot and cups on a tray*

There you go. Oh yeah....

*steps back and picks up newspaper, and puts it on the tea tray in the middle*

See you round, Locutus!

*returns to polishing the throne in the throne room*

Thank you fine sir. No no, just leave the paper there...iam trying to find out who the crook is thats been taking it *points to the camera above his door*

*gives him a few tea dollars*

Cya, and hey...just keep your eye out for anyone looking to take my paper... *winks*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *wakes up in the morning, then gets out of bed, and puts on a robe. Mizarone picks up a newspaper in front of his room and proceeds to the bathroom.*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You did Majesty, But I thought it better to start cleaning, cooking and assisting in the smooth running of Castle Teacup.

Ohh, and that reminds me...

*gets out cloth and starts polishing the throne*

Excellent, excellent... You should also have a Silver Teabag Award for you're Full English. Continue your good service to the Teacup and you shall be made a peer!
    *runs to the door, opens it with great speed* *looks down both hallways*

I know I heard someone go by here...*taps foot* *slams door*

*mutters to himself*

*boing... boing... boing*
    Thank you fine sir. No no, just leave the paper there...iam trying to find out who the crook is thats been taking it *points to the camera above his door*

*gives him a few tea dollars*

Cya, and hey...just keep your eye out for anyone looking to take my paper... *winks*

*The King bounces past the door on his indoor Tea Hopper, as he passes the door, the paper mysteriously vanishes. Unknown to anyone watching the footage, Prince Bogglesworth, running along side the Tea Hopper snatched up the paper in his fearsome little teeth and continued to follow the King*

*later that day, the King is sat on his Throne reading the copy of Teacup Today, commenting on the unusually hard Sudoku* :eek: It's a 5... no wait... 2? Ohhhhhh.... a 4? :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *enters throne room*

*band adjust themselves*

*I walk to the microphone*

I'd like to dedicate this to Teacup land and the rightful Teacup.

*starts singing this in time to the band music*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *K'raq enters the front door of the castle, returning from his long training adventure. He has many new wounds and scars all over his body. He also carries a sack, which he empties in front of the King to reveal many golden teacups*
    "I have returned from my journey, my liege. I give you the spoils of my adventure, so that you may use them to help make Teacup Land better."
    *K'raq bows, pats Prince Bogglesworth on the head, then takes his position near the King*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Blimey Kraq!

*Goes over and rubs variety of antiseptic and healing creams on wounds, then sticks plasters on the major wounds*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq enters the front door of the castle, returning from his long training adventure. He has many new wounds and scars all over his body. He also carries a sack, which he empties in front of the King to reveal many golden teacups*
    "I have returned from my journey, my liege. I give you the spoils of my adventure, so that you may use them to help make Teacup Land better."
    *K'raq bows, pats Prince Bogglesworth on the head, then takes his position near the King*

Oooo! Spoils!

*sorts the spoils in to little piles and then uses them to decorate Castle Teacup* :eek: Gold!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'd just like to congratulate everyone here in Teacupland for being one of the longest-running kingdoms on the boards of STO. Post-Refresh and still going, Hoo-Rah!
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Ah yes... Corey Copper. The most legendary troll to manace these archives. (Have you SEEN his Roleplay?! My. God.) But I agree; a Teacup Thread without His Majesty is no Teacup Thread at all!

Excelsior!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ah yes... Corey Copper. The most legendary troll to manace these archives. (Have you SEEN his Roleplay?! My. God.) But I agree; a Teacup Thread without His Majesty is no Teacup Thread at all!

Excelsior!

Who was that strange masked man?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Who was that strange masked man?

He was known for horrible grammar, impossible plot twists, and childish behavior. Look him up to see his trainwreck in all its glory.
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Excelsior!

*whispers to a passing TeaGuard* I like that guy! Give him a box of assorted tea. :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Blimey Kraq!

*Goes over and rubs variety of antiseptic and healing creams on wounds, then sticks plasters on the major wounds*

*Quickly excuses himself, goes into a bathroom, and uses tea to remove all of the creams and stuff on his wounds, he then returns to the King, who is sorting through the spoils*
    I hope you use the spoils for a worthy cause, my liege.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *Quickly excuses himself, goes into a bathroom, and uses tea to remove all of the creams and stuff on his wounds, he then returns to the King, who is sorting through the spoils*
    I hope you use the spoils for a worthy cause, my liege.

*Waits for K'raq to return* By the way, I have a few prototype tea-rifles ready. They are at your training facility when you are ready to inspect them. Also, I have moved my defensive systems lab under the fort for better security, hope you don't mind. Here are your access codes.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Waits for K'raq to return* By the way, I have a few prototype tea-rifles ready. They are at your training facility when you are ready to inspect them. Also, I have moved my defensive systems lab under the fort for better security, hope you don't mind. Here are your access codes.

*K'raq nods and takes the access codes. He thinks about checking the rifles out right away, but decides that since he just got back, he should stay in the throne room with the King for awhile*