Options

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *Meanwhile*
    *K'raq takes a stealth craft, and boards the Botany Bay, which is being attacked by both parties. He then begins to make his way through the ship, destroying anything that looks like a key system along the way.

*The HMS Chai comes within visual range of the Botany Bay, but Krent decides to stay out of weapons range seeing all the others gathering for what promises to be an interesting showdown and does not want to risk the ship yet. The IFF Transponder shows a teacup stealth craft in the vicinity, perhaps K'raq will be able to find out what is going on.... But more likely he will just shoot first and not bother asking questions later.*

Helm, swing us around to flank the Anti Teacup Extremists, I am more interested in what they are up to, K'raq can question Antagonist.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    King Trebort, I thank you for the honor. To serve the Teacup is but the most important facet of life.

With your permission, Majesty, I'd like to build you a new ship, one which will crush the extremists once and for all.

Or would you like me to re-point the eastern wall? the decorative orb supports are missing a few bricks.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    King Trebort, I thank you for the honor. To serve the Teacup is but the most important facet of life.

With your permission, Majesty, I'd like to build you a new ship, one which will crush the extremists once and for all.

Or would you like me to re-point the eastern wall? the decorative orb supports are missing a few bricks.

Well if your looking to be helpful, with K'raq away, there is nobody to walk Prince Bogglesworth, we need samples picking up for the curtains here in the Throne Room and I have misplaced my panic room, again. If you could find it, that would be amazing. :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    K'raq: I believe you have a tower to jump off of.......

I suppose so............

*Meanwhile*
    *K'raq takes a stealth craft, and boards the Botany Bay, which is being attacked by both parties. He then begins to make his way through the ship, destroying anything that looks like a key system along the way.

K'raq Boarded? And Krent?!?! grrr.....well, I've got some brand new tricks for you two! Mwehehe!
    *Runs off the bridge to prepare his "Tricks", not noticing the additional target on the radar screen, closing fast...*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    K'raq Boarded? And Krent?!?! grrr.....well, ive got some brand new tricks for you two! Mwehehe!
    *Runs off the bridge to prepare his "Tricks", not noticing the additional target on the radar screen...*

*The King, meanwhile.....*

Where did I put the button?.... the big pink button attached to that black box?...

*finds it* Aha! My latest idea to protect the Castle while most of the Teaguards and K'raq are away.

*presses the button and cats pop out of vents on the walls, all of them very angry*

Hehehehe... my precious little ninja attack kitties will protect the castle from intruders. :eek:

Now... urm... somebody round them up and put them in the Kittie Room. *hides until the angry kitties have been rounded up*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Panic room is located on the Eastern Corridor, floor 4, majesty, with views over the bay.

*sprays catnip in the kitty room, and most cats run into the room*

There's a few left, majesty. I think they be headed into the kitchen.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Panic room is located on the Eastern Corridor, floor 4, majesty, with views over the bay.

*sprays catnip in the kitty room, and most cats run into the room*

There's a few left, majesty. I think they be headed into the kitchen.

Make sure the chef is ok. I don't know what happened to our last 2 chefs. They were lovely people too. Even those house elves have gone missing. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Prepares his new spell upgrade, as well as his brand new weapon, not noticing that the additional contact has just reached the Botony Bay.....and something has boarded...*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Prepares his new spell upgrade, as well as his brand new weapon, not noticing that the additional contact has just reached the Botony Bay.....and something has boarded...*

*teleports to the bridge of the Botnay Bay* Nice Ship... *looks around* though the bridge design is a little inefficient. Hey, what does this button do? *Presses a large blue button*
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Is that contact that just merged with the Botany Bay K'raq's ship? no, it must be someone new....
    mizarone wrote: »
    *teleports to the bridge of the Botnay Bay* Nice Ship... *looks around* though the bridge design is a little inefficient. Hey, what does this button do? *Presses a large blue button*

Hmm, lot of commotion going on in the Botany Bay. Gee I hope no one gets hurt.

*turns attention back to the H.A.T.E. forces who still haven't done anything*

Maybe they are as confused as I am. Yeoman, signal their lead ship.

*the yeoman mans the signal lights and starts flashing them wildly, Krent wonders if the yeoman actually knows what he is doing and why he doesn't just use the radio*
  • Options
    edited May 2010

*Appears back on the bridge, carrying what looks like a small platform*
    Antagonist- "You too? Grrr......what is this, national "Antagonize the Antagonist" day?"
    *Notices that the large, blue button has been pressed*
    Antagonist- "That was the "Dump Cargo" Button! All i had in the cargo hold was some sushi in case i got hungry! Hmph, not a problem; ive almost taken care of the last of the Honorless Dawgs and the Anti-Teacup Extremists that boarded, and, as long as my Tea-Turtle Enlarger/Replicator remains intact, all I'll have to deal with is you, K'raq, and losing my security deposit on the Botony Bay! I've already have a solution for two of those problems....Mehehehe..."
    *Places the odd platform on the ground, where it unfolds into a well-armed Hoverboard, complete with a personal shield. the Antagonist Jumps on as it begins to levitate, and his hands glow green with energy...*
    Hehehe....remember my construction spell? Wait....you weren't there....huh.....well, anyway, I upgraded it, so that i can instantly create any small, simple object that I desire! Mwehehehe! watch this!
    *Creates two bombs, and tosses them at mirazone*
    Antagonist- "Now, before i carry on, why do you insist on stopping my plans? and why is everyone attacking me? I mean, last time i made a Giant tea-turtle, no one really noticed, and this time i just plan to use it as a way to get cheap sushi! so, why so presistent? Is it the fact that I used parts that I stripped from the destroyed Klesser? Come on, that old artifact was reduced to scrap; its not gonna do anything, much less cause more trouble."
    *Suddenly the Botony Bay's alarms go off*
    Alarm System- "additional intruders detected!"
    Antagonist- "Uh oh...."
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Appears back on the bridge, carrying what looks like a small platform*
    Antagonist- "You too? Grrr......what is this, national "Antagonize the Antagonist" day?"
    *Notices that the large, blue button has been pressed*
    Antagonist- "That was the "Dump Cargo" Button! All i had in the cargo hold was some sushi in case i got hungry! Hmph, not a problem; ive almost taken care of the last of the Honorless Dawgs and the Anti-Teacup Extremists that boarded, and, as long as my Tea-Turtle Enlarger/Replicator remains intact, all I'll have to deal with is you, K'raq, and losing my security deposit on the Botony Bay! I've already have a solution for two of those problems....Mehehehe..."
    *Places the odd platform on the ground, where it unfolds into a well-armed Hoverboard, complete with a personal shield. the Antagonist Jumps on as it begins to levitate, and his hands glow green with energy...*
    Hehehe....remember my construction spell? Wait....you weren't there....huh.....well, anyway, I upgraded it, so that i can instantly create any small, simple object that I desire! Mwehehehe! watch this!
    Antagonist- "Now, before i carry on, why do you insist on stopping my plans? and why is everyone attacking me? I mean, last time i made a Giant tea-turtle, no one really noticed, and this time i just plan to use it as a way to get cheap sushi! so, why so presistent? Is it the fact that I used parts that I stripped from the destroyed Klesser? Come on, that old artifact was reduced to scrap; its not gonna do anything, much less cause more trouble."
    Antagonist- "Uh oh...."

*Is monitoring the happenings from the Castle Teacup War Room* Goodness Gracious Me! THE KLESSER! Sushi?... Teaturtles... Oh my!

The Antagonist must be stopped. Quickly, round up all the Tea Turtles and fit them with Panic Button Necklaces, so they can alert us if they are in trouble or the Antagonist is trying to kidnap them to make them large.

Meanwhile, I shall throw another wonderful Garden Party near the Lake. Make sure snacks are provided. *Wanders off to do something absently*
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Now, why are you throwing bombs in a limited space? Besides, they are doing more damage to the crew than to me, I hardly feel the explosions!
    Antagonist- "Uh oh...."

Ah, that would the reinforcements I called in to help K'raq and myself out. I gave them some new equipment I was working on.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *whistles past everyone, and quickly grabs the butter, a knife and a few slices of bread and heads for his quarters*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sir, I've found the H.M.S. Green in the abandoned dock. As warfare is becoming more likely, shall I repair it?

It'll need some work, and it's guns are missing, but I can work wonders...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sir, I've found the H.M.S. Green in the abandoned dock. As warfare is becoming more likely, shall I repair it?

Indeed! But we don't need another warship, Teacup Land is a happy peaceful place, The Antagonist is just a naughtly little sausage.

Fix it up and we will have a nice new Yacht to sail up and down the Tea River. :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Antagonist must be stopped. Quickly, round up all the Tea Turtles and fit them with Panic Button Necklaces, so they can alert us if they are in trouble or the Antagonist is trying to kidnap them to make them large.

You mean like Life Alert?

If you want, I believe the HMS Earl Gray is in need of a commanding officer. The HMS Green was abandoned for some reason...maybe it's haunted :eek:

Keep in mind our air ships are primarily armed with Pillow Cannons and Blanket Guns.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    You mean like Life Alert?

If you want, I believe the HMS Earl Gray is in need of a commanding officer. The HMS Green was abandoned for some reason...maybe it's haunted :eek:

Keep in mind our air ships are primarily armed with Pillow Cannons and Blanket Guns.

Exactly yes... it's haunted.... let's not disturb the spirits there.

Also, yet, I will tell these Life Call people that we want a bulk order. Begin fitting necklaces on all the Tea Turtles.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *As K'raq roams through the ship, he opens a door that reveals a large machine. On the side in giant letters it reads "Tea-Turtle Replicator/Enlarger". K'raq remembered how hard he fought to protect the turtles, and he wasn't about to let them get hurt now. K'raq walks over to a control panel on the machine. He tries to figure it out, but can't make any sense of it. He decides to take his bat'leth and stab it into the console. After this is done, an alarm goes of: Tea-Turtle Replicator/Enlarger Self Destruct Sequence Activated.*\
    K'raq: Who puts a self destruct sequence on a machine that makes Tea-Turtles?!?!?!?.....Then again, it is the Antagonist.
    *Snarling, K'raq exits the room, having done all he could, wondering if someone would be able to stop the explosion or not. Thinking about it, he wouldn't be opposed to someone stopping it. That way he'd be able to deal with the problem the old fashioned way. Grinning at the thought, K'raq continues running through the corridors*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The HMS Earl Gray? I'm there!

*runs, pauses*

Isn't it on mounuevers in the Teacup sea if peacefulness?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *The King is busy chilling in the pool he has had built on the roof of Castle Teacup, he is wearing his crown, a pair of speedos and some flip flops as he floats by on a rubber ring, with Prince Bogglesworth also floating around the pool in an inflatable Teacup Throne*

What a wonderful day!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *The King is busy chilling in the pool he has had built on the roof of Castle Teacup, he is wearing his crown, a pair of speedos and some flip flops as he floats by on a rubber ring, with Prince Bogglesworth also floating around the pool in an inflatable Teacup Throne*

What a wonderful day!

*Princess Teska decides to join the King and Prince Bogglesworth beside the pool with a cup of tea*
    Indeed it is a wonderful day!! My skin could use some sun...
    *Puts on her sunglasses and lays out on a deck chair* :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    *Princess Teska decides to join the King and Prince Bogglesworth beside the pool with a cup of tea*
    Indeed it is a wonderful day!! My skin could use some sun...
    *Puts on her sunglasses and lays out on a deck chair* :cool:

Hi Teska! *waves as he floats past*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Anyone for a nice cup of tea?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Now, why are you throwing bombs in a limited space? Besides, they are doing more damage to the crew than to me, I hardly feel the explosions!

Ah, that would the reinforcements I called in to help K'raq and myself out. I gave them some new equipment I was working on.

*Heavily Armored troops with no relation to Mirazone whatsoever, wearing full body armor covering all skin, storm in armed with bat'leths, one of them holding a scorched piece of armor, presumably from Mirazone's forces. A figure clad head to toe in black armor walks up, the soldiers making room for the mysterious person. The figure then grabs the Antagonists experimental Tea-turtle Enlarger/Replicator, and removes all of the parts borrowed from the Klesser, and grabs them.*

Antagonist- "Hey, Give those back! I stole them first! Grrr.....you're the one behind all this, aren't you!?!"
    Figure(In a filtered, genderless voice)- "So petty....typical. dont worry, I left a Special surprise for you."

*The figure teleports away, and all of the soldiers' armor begins to glow, revealing timers on their chests, counting down*

Antagonist- "Time-bomb armor! That thief stole my idea and my weapon! *looks at Mirazone* Hey, you dont get sick from Magical Transportation, do you? well, for my outfit's sake, I hope you dont*

*Teleports himself, K'raq, and Mirazone off of the Botony Bay just as the time-bombs detonate and it is destroyed*

*Four figures appear on the HMS. Chai, being the Antagonist, K'raq, Mirazone, And one of the soldiers mysterious soldiers, all rendered unconscious....except the antagonist, who looks up, realizes where he is, mutters "Dang it, I guess its back to the dungeon...again...i need to get that spell fixed" and falls unconcious again*

*Meanwhile, at the party...*

Minioneer(Who is taking a break by Hanging out at castle teacup)- "Huh....i have a funny feeling that the antagonist is in danger...again......no, not just him, more than just his life is at stake...sigh...ill forward the info to Enemia; after all, my doctor says that i should really get some rest...as does my psychiatrist....sigh, ill just have to take my mind off of it...again..."
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *As K'raq roams through the ship, he opens a door that reveals a large machine. On the side in giant letters it reads "Tea-Turtle Replicator/Enlarger". K'raq remembered how hard he fought to protect the turtles, and he wasn't about to let them get hurt now. K'raq walks over to a control panel on the machine. He tries to figure it out, but can't make any sense of it. He decides to take his bat'leth and stab it into the console. After this is done, an alarm goes of: Tea-Turtle Replicator/Enlarger Self Destruct Sequence Activated.*\
    K'raq: Who puts a self destruct sequence on a machine that makes Tea-Turtles?!?!?!?.....Then again, it is the Antagonist.
    *Snarling, K'raq exits the room, having done all he could, wondering if someone would be able to stop the explosion or not. Thinking about it, he wouldn't be opposed to someone stopping it. That way he'd be able to deal with the problem the old fashioned way. Grinning at the thought, K'raq continues running through the corridors*
    *Wonders why K'raq blew up his backup one, and then falls back to unconciousness*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

*Floats past, holding out his jewel encrusted cup for tea filling* Thanks!
    *Heavily Armored troops with no relation to Mirazone whatsoever, wearing full body armor covering all skin, storm in armed with bat'leths, one of them holding a scorched piece of armor, presumably from Mirazone's forces. A figure clad head to toe in black armor walks up, the soldiers making room for the mysterious person. The figure then grabs the Antagonists experimental Tea-turtle Enlarger/Replicator, and removes all of the parts borrowed from the Klesser, and grabs them.*

Antagonist- "Hey, Give those back! I stole them first! Grrr.....you're the one behind all this, aren't you!?!"
    Figure(In a filtered, genderless voice)- "So petty....typical. dont worry, I left a Special surprise for you."

*The figure teleports away, and all of the soldiers' armor begins to glow, revealing timers on their chests, counting down*

Antagonist- "Time-bomb armor! That thief stole my idea and my weapon! *looks at Mirazone* Hey, you dont get sick from Magical Transportation, do you? well, for my outfit's sake, I hope you dont*

*Teleports himself, K'raq, and Mirazone off of the Botony Bay just as the time-bombs detonate and it is destroyed*

*Four figures appear on the HMS. Chai, being the Antagonist, K'raq, Mirazone, And one of the soldiers mysterious soldiers, all rendered unconscious....except the antagonist, who looks up, realizes where he is, mutters "Dang it, I guess its back to the dungeon...again...i need to get that spell fixed" and falls unconcious again*

*Meanwhile, at the party...*

Minioneer(Who is taking a break by Hanging out at castle teacup)- "Huh....i have a funny feeling that the antagonist is in danger...again......no, not just him, more than just his life is at stake...sigh...ill forward the info to Enemia; after all, my doctor says that i should really get some rest...as does my psychiatrist....sigh, ill just have to take my mind off of it...again..."

Hmmm... *issues order to his troops on the Chai by Royal Walkie Talkie Headset*

Arrest the Antagonist and return him to Castle Teacup Medical Wing so he can get better!

*Splashes Minioneer who is relaxing in a rubber ring in the pool, with a teacup resting on his belly* Feeling rested?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    A towel sir?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    A towel sir?

No thank you! I'm comfortably nakedish right now!

More Tea though, it's gettnig quite cold out here! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *whistles by everyone to the castles washroom, slams door and stays in there for abit*