test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also, we must vote on a new motto for Teacup Land.

The choices are...

Iunctum in a Docui

Pro rex quod Docui

Rex est ita valde venustus

Pro Docui , Virga Buns quod rex

or

EGO have three papilla

All vote.... now!
    edited April 2010
    *Walks Past them, with a bag of fish from the nearby lake"
    Man, who knew that electricity was such an effective fishing tool! and soon, if my plan works, I'll not only have all the fish i want, but i'll also have all the teaturtle I can eat! Mehehe–(Notices that Trebort is back)–Uh oh.....(Pulls out intercom) Enemia, get the Botony Bay ready! We're going to have to speed up our Test fire!
    *Teleports away to a hidden hanger in the Tea River*
    edited April 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Walks Past them, with a bag of fish from the nearby lake"
    Man, who knew that electricity was such an effective fishing tool! and soon, if my plan works, I'll not only have all the fish i want, but i'll also have all the teaturtle I can eat! Mehehe–(Notices that Trebort is back)–Uh oh.....(Pulls out intercom) Enemia, get the Botony Bay ready! We're going to have to speed up our Test fire!
    *Teleports away to a hidden hanger in the Tea River*

Hey you come back where at once! *shakes his fist angrilly*

How does he keep getting in to the castle?

I want monitoring deviced places on every fish in the lake, the rivers and the ocean in 1 hour, plus I want the Antagonist's evil plot foiled.

Also, somebody needs to round up the TeaTurtles and make sure they are wearing their Stylish Electrical Dampening Protection Bracelets.

Also, Also, Somebody find Minioneer! I have an offer for him!
    edited April 2010

The choices are...

Iunctum in a Docui

Pro rex quod Docui

or

EGO have three papilla

All vote.... now!

A translation please, my lord? Latin is unfortunately not included in my classes at Teacup University :(
    edited April 2010

The choices are...

Iunctum in a Docui

Pro rex quod Docui

or

EGO have three papilla

All vote.... now!

*The Antagonist looks through the mottos while on board the botony bay*
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....so many options....this place did need a new motto....hmmmm....I kinda like the last one; Teacupland: EGO have three papilla"

Minioneer(Over Intercom)- "Sir, I was monitering Teacupland using our audio equipment, and Trebort brought up a good point; How is it that you keep getting into Castle teacup?

Antagonist- "I have witch training, remember? You figured out when I started having to use a broom stick to travel. I can Teleport myself pretty effectively!"

Minioneer- "True, sir, but most of the time you just walk in. Which, quite frankly, also doesnt make much sense; its not much of a shortcut to walk through the castle..."

Antagonist- "Well, you know how scanning equipment and video cameras seem to act weird and malfunction around me and Shell since we're from another plane of existence? Well, I think it also affects most security and monitoring equipment and i'm not really sure how the teaguards never catch me....or why I keep walking through there anyways...oh well. it works. It doesn't make much sense, though."

Minioneer- "....coming from someone like yourself, that is quite a statement. Speaking of which, I would be careful with your...ahem, "project"; Enemia has intercepted quite a bit of radio chatter concerning your whereabouts, and not just from Teska; It seems that those extremist, Anti-Klingon mercenaries, the "Honorless Dawgs", have taken an interest. Apparently, someone hired them for some job involving your Gigantisizer Version 2. I think it may have something to do with the fact that you used Ancient Teacupper technology to build it....."

Antagonist- "Hmmm....that's quite a bit of plot development to come from one post, dont you think?"

Minioneer- "Well, as long as we're breaking the fourth wall, its certainly better than the post you used to introduce this; I think you may have used "Familiar" a bit too many times..."

Antagonist- "....you have a point, I suppose....whatever happened to Romublonde, by the way? the last thing she really did was kick Krent for confusing her with Akset"

Minioneer- "I assume that, if there were any kind of visuals with this thread, she would be appearing as a background character, operating the gift shop....now, can we please put the fourth wall back where it belongs, please?"

Antagonist- "Fine; I've got to put my ingenious plan into action anyways....before they get a lock on my location..."
    edited April 2010
    *The Antagonist looks through the mottos while on board the botony bay*
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....so many options....this place did need a new motto....hmmmm....I kinda like the last one; Teacupland: EGO have three papilla"

Minioneer(Over Intercom)- "Sir, I was monitering Teacupland using our audio equipment, and Trebort brought up a good point; How is it that you keep getting into Castle teacup?

Antagonist- "I have witch training, remember? You figured out when I started having to use a broom stick to travel. I can Teleport myself pretty effectively!"

Minioneer- "True, sir, but most of the time you just walk in. Which, quite frankly, also doesnt make much sense; its not much of a shortcut to walk through the castle..."

Antagonist- "Well, you know how scanning equipment and video cameras seem to act weird and malfunction around me and Shell since we're from another plane of existence? Well, I think it also affects most security and monitoring equipment and i'm not really sure how the teaguards never catch me....or why I keep walking through there anyways...oh well. it works. It doesn't make much sense, though."

Minioneer- "....coming from someone like yourself, that is quite a statement. Speaking of which, I would be careful with your...ahem, "project"; Enemia has intercepted quite a bit of radio chatter concerning your whereabouts, and not just from Teska; It seems that those extremist, Anti-Klingon mercenaries, the "Honorless Dawgs", have taken an interest. Apparently, someone hired them for some job involving your Gigantisizer Version 2. I think it may have something to do with the fact that you used Ancient Teacupper technology to build it....."

Antagonist- "Hmmm....that's quite a bit of plot development to come from one post, dont you think?"

Minioneer- "Well, as long as we're breaking the fourth wall, its certainly better than the post you used to introduce this; I think you may have used "Familiar" a bit too many times..."

Antagonist- "....you have a point, I suppose....whatever happened to Romublonde, by the way? the last thing she really did was kick Krent for confusing her with Akset"

Minioneer- "I assume that, if there were any kind of visuals with this thread, she would be appearing as a background character, operating the gift shop....now, can we please put the fourth wall back where it belongs, please?"

Antagonist- "Fine; I've got to put my ingenious plan into action anyways....before they get a lock on my location..."

*Meanwhile, a miniature cloaked spycam hovers soundlessly overhead and Mizarone relays the feed to K'raq*
    edited April 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    A translation please, my lord? Latin is unfortunately not included in my classes at Teacup University :(

Nooope!

There will be no translations until one if choses! Hehehehe!
    edited April 2010
    Nooope!

There will be no translations until one if choses! Hehehehe!

Well in that case, I will have to choose "EGO have three papilla", because it sounds silly thus in keeping with the happy nature of the Teacup. But "Pro rex quod Docui" sounds good too.
    edited April 2010
    I vote for "Rex est ita valde venustus" then :cool:
    edited April 2010
    So many choices. I've decided that we will use none of those, infact we will go with.... :eek:

To be continues.
    edited April 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *Meanwhile, a miniature cloaked spycam hovers soundlessly overhead and Mizarone relays the feed to K'raq*
    *The Antagonist is seen hauling a massive weapon of some kind, when suddenly the Botony Bay's(OOC:Mirazone, you weren't here when I got the Botony Bay, so pretty much, its a heavily, if impractically, armed Aircraft Carrier) Alarm system goes off, And the Antagonist Runs to the Bridge.*

Antagonist(typing on various control panels, before noticing the Radar)- "Minioneer, we've got a problem..."

Minioneer(Over Comms)- "Hmmm.....Interesting, it seems that the targets heading towards you are Teaships...Modified Teaships, with different markings on the sides...oh my, they appear to be Teacup Extremist Ships."

Antagonist- "Strange....why would they be attacking me? oh well, i'll just arm all the weapons! With any luck, I can deal with these fools before those Tea-Drinking tools find my location and try to foil my ingenious plans..."
    edited April 2010
    So many choices. I've decided that we will use none of those, infact we will go with.... :eek:

To be continues.

*Minioneer appears*
    Minioneer- "The Antagonist would like you too know that he thinks that the motto should be "To Be Continues", since it does summarize this thread's longevity quite well. For once, as much as I would hate to admit it.... I agree with him."
    *Minioneer disappears back to where he was prior, due to being sucked into the anomaly caused by double posting*
    edited April 2010
    *Minioneer appears*
    Minioneer- "The Antagonist would like you too know that he thinks that the motto should be "To Be Continues", since it does summarize this thread's longevity quite well. For once, as much as I would hate to admit it.... I agree with him."
    *Minioneer disappears back to where he was prior, due to being sucked into the anomaly caused by double posting*

*meanwhile Princess Teska is on a computer at Teacup University, monitoring the throne room out of boredom*
    Hmm......I actually agree with Antagonist and Minioneer on this one. Except it should be "To Be Continued..." rather than continues. :rolleyes:
    And can someone please explain the presence of Teacup Extremists? I don't believe I've ever heard of any extremist groups in Teacup Land......:confused:
    edited April 2010
    And can someone please explain the presence of Teacup Extremists? I don't believe I've ever heard of any extremist groups in Teacup Land......:confused:

I believe they wish to overthrow royalty, Majesty! They wish to turn Teacup Land into...Mug world! Cheap and tacky will be everywhere!
    edited April 2010
    *meanwhile Princess Teska is on a computer at Teacup University, monitoring the throne room out of boredom*
    Hmm......I actually agree with Antagonist and Minioneer on this one. Except it should be "To Be Continued..." rather than continues. :rolleyes:

*waves in to the CCTV camera from his throne while holding up a "Hi" sign*
    MGDawson wrote: »
    I believe they wish to overthrow royalty, Ma'am. They wish to turn Teacup Land into...Mug world! Cheap and tacky will be everywhere!

*Wonders who that person is* I like them...

*goes back to Royal Things*
    edited April 2010

Antagonist may be referring to the Anti Teacup Extremists that I was investigating a several months back. They were smashing teacups in protest to something or other. I think it was during the Milk Festival. They are just generally irate Teacupland peasants who are disgruntled and feel the need to lash out at authority. They are usually harmless, but they seem to have acquired some hardware now.

I shall renew my investigation of their activities at once. Also I am going to add an "H" word to their name so we can call them H.A.T.E. for short. Will make for good pro-teacup propaganda "Don't give into H.A.T.E." or something. How about Hernandez? I'm sure their leader's name is something like Hernandez.

Hernandez's
    Anti
    Teacup
    Extremists
    edited April 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    Antagonist may be referring to the Anti Teacup Extremists that I was investigating a several months back. They were smashing teacups in protest to something or other. I think it was during the Milk Festival. They are just generally irate Teacupland peasants who are disgruntled and feel the need to lash out at authority. They are usually harmless, but they seem to have acquired some hardware now.

I shall renew my investigation of their activities at once. Also I am going to add an "H" word to their name so we can call them H.A.T.E. for short. Will make for good pro-teacup propaganda "Don't give into H.A.T.E." or something. How about Hernandez? I'm sure their leader's name is something like Hernandez.

Hernandez's
    Anti
    Teacup
    Extremists

You can use the facilities I have at my lab if the need arises
    edited April 2010

Hernandez's
    Anti
    Teacup
    Extremists

Excellent. Put taxes up at once and use it to produce posters about "Not Giving in to H A T E" Damn that evil Hernandez and his Anti Teacup Extremeists.

:eek:
    edited April 2010
    "I, MGDawson, pledge to obey The One True Teacupand it's True holder, HRH King Trebort, and will gladly sacrifice my life for either of them. If this contract is not upholded, I will either get my head cut off by K'raq, Bodygaurd of the Royal family"
    edited April 2010
    "I, MGDawson, pledge to obey The One True Teacupand it's True holder, HRH King Talbot, and will gladly sacrifice my life for either of them. If this contract is not upholded, I will either get my head cut off by K'raq, Bodygaurd of the Royal family"

King Talbot you say? My deposed half brother who tried to take the Kingdom from me in a time that never took place! K'raq! Throw this Talbot worshipping peasant in the dungeons! :eek:
    edited April 2010
    K'raq! Throw this Talbot worshipping peasant in the dungeons! :eek:

My Apologies, your Majesty!

I was multitasking my job as IT engineer and requesting to join the Order of the Teacup! My Apologies. I shall now throw myself off the highest tower possible.
    edited April 2010

I was multitasking my job as IT engineer and requesting to join the Order of the Teacup! My Apologies. I shall now throw myself off the highest tower possible.

Yes, do that. K'raq put a trampoline down there.

After this amusement you can join the order :) Welcome
    edited April 2010
    Thank you, majesty.

*bows, then starts polishing the king's armor*
    edited April 2010
    *Meanwhile, on board the Botony Bay, located somewhere in the tea river...*
    Antagonist- "Minioneer, we've got a problem"
    Minioneer(Over communications)- "I'm assuming it's a new problem, not Hernandez's Anti-Teacup Extremists?"
    Antagonist- "Nope....it looks like the Honorless Dawgs are also attacking! to make things worse, sensors indicate that they are targetting the extremists! Although this would normally give me time to move my super weapon, now im going to end up getting caught in the cross-fire!"
    Minioneer- "Hmmm.....I have a funny feeling this isnt a coincidence....sigh, you sure are good at making lots of powerful enemies"
    Antagonist- "Pshhh, just because the denizens of this dimension condemn what they consider to be "Villainous Insanity" doesnt mean that im good at making enemies!"
    Minioneer- "What about the people from outside this dimension? Like Larfleeze? Or your next door neighbor? Or that Demon he sold you out too?"
    Antagonist- "....exceptions, not the rule..."
    Minioneer- "Really? How about Arch-Duke Stormshide, Death-from-to-doors-down, your dimension's version of poppolopo, your weird sister, and Bill, just to name a few?"
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....well, true....but hey, Shell still likes me, and you just kind of came into existence but you've kept this job anyway. Hmmmm......cant help but think that there is a more pressing matter that I should be focusing on......oh ya, the really weird not-coincidence battle that im going to be caught in the middle of...."
    edited April 2010
    *Meanwhile, on board the Botony Bay, located somewhere in the tea river...*
    Antagonist- "Minioneer, we've got a problem"
    Minioneer(Over communications)- "I'm assuming it's a new problem, not Hernandez's Anti-Teacup Extremists?"
    Antagonist- "Nope....it looks like the Honorless Dawgs are also attacking! to make things worse, sensors indicate that they are targetting the extremists! Although this would normally give me time to move my super weapon, now im going to end up getting caught in the cross-fire!"
    Minioneer- "Hmmm.....I have a funny feeling this isnt a coincidence....sigh, you sure are good at making lots of powerful enemies"
    Antagonist- "Pshhh, just because the denizens of this dimension condemn what they consider to be "Villainous Insanity" doesnt mean that im good at making enemies!"
    Minioneer- "What about the people from outside this dimension? Like Larfleeze? Or your next door neighbor? Or that Demon he sold you out too?"
    Antagonist- "....exceptions, not the rule..."
    Minioneer- "Really? How about Arch-Duke Stormshide, Death-from-to-doors-down, your dimension's version of poppolopo, your weird sister, and Bill, just to name a few?"
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....well, true....but hey, Shell still likes me, and you just kind of came into existence but you've kept this job anyway. Hmmmm......cant help but think that there is a more pressing matter that I should be focusing on......oh ya, the really weird not-coincidence battle that im going to be caught in the middle of...."

*In the throne room, Mizarone sets ups a projector and screen and 7.1 surround sound system, pops some popcorn with extra butter and starts piping in the feed from spy drone watching the Botany Bay*

The movie is about to start!
    edited April 2010
    Hey, another new member!

Hmm, there seems to be a lot of commotion going on in the Tea River. I should go investigate.

*Krent sets out in the HMS Chai to scout the disturbance and see what all the hullabaloo is about*
    edited April 2010
    Hey, another new member!

Hmm, there seems to be a lot of commotion going on in the Tea River. I should go investigate.

*Krent sets out in the HMS Chai to scout the disturbance and see what all the hullabaloo is about*

*Looks at the radar*
    Uh oh, thats the Chai! If Krent's here, than that means that Teacupland must have figured out about my plan to replicate Teaturtles! As if being caught in a crossfire between the Honorless Dawgs and the Anti-teacup extremist faction wasn't bad enough! at least i've almost escaped the crossfire.....but i still need to deal with the Honorless Dawgs that got on board, and Krent, Plus, im certain that this was some big diversion for someone else, who i'll most certainly have to deal with!! I'll be doing more dealing than a High-School student that found his parents' stash! Hmmm....I really need to stop making those comparisons....and talking to myself....meh, more pressing issues at hand. Hopefully these new defense systems work!
    edited April 2010
    I believe they wish to overthrow royalty, Majesty! They wish to turn Teacup Land into...Mug world! Cheap and tacky will be everywhere!
    Goodness!!! :eek: We must prevent this from happening!!!!
    "I, MGDawson, pledge to obey The One True Teacupand it's True holder, HRH King Trebort, and will gladly sacrifice my life for either of them. If this contract is not upholded, I will either get my head cut off by K'raq, Bodygaurd of the Royal family"
    Hmmm.......You've done your research. What do you call yourself?

I rather like this fellow. He displays devout loyalty to the Teacup and the King. He will be and excellent addition to our sovreign kingdom of Teacup Land.
    edited April 2010
    Thank you, majesty.

K'raq: I believe you have a tower to jump off of.......

I rather like this fellow. He displays devout loyalty to the Teacup and the King. He will be and excellent addition to our sovreign kingdom of Teacup Land.

I suppose so............

*Meanwhile*
    *K'raq takes a stealth craft, and boards the Botany Bay, which is being attacked by both parties. He then begins to make his way through the ship, destroying anything that looks like a key system along the way.
    edited May 2010
    Thank you, majesty.

I don't wear that armor, it's itchy, but thank you.

Well fair enough. Make him Lord Chamberlain to the Teacup then. Also, I'll Knight him. Sir, whatver his name actually is.

*the King wanders off, now wearing his crown, a pink fluffy bathrobe and stands on the balcony, watching the Botany Bay near the Tea River with his Royal Eye Extenders*