Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

1454647484951»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *Comes back with a towel*

Here we go, lets dry off you hair Romublonde *rub* *rub* Your hair is so soft, what kind of conditioner do you use?

Here, let me help with that. *Takes towel from Krent and, with a sudden motion, wraps it tightly around Romublonde's neck* Now, where were you trying to take the Antagonist?
    edited October 2010
    Are we talking Celestial Teapot here? Because Russell's Teapot is teh funneh!
    edited October 2010
    Benfea wrote: »
    Are we talking Celestial Teapot here? Because Russell's Teapot is teh funneh!

Ooh, a new person! No no, teacup not teapot. And I'll have you know that the Holy Teacup does exist, we keep it in the castle tower, and I can feel its Divine Teacup Energy pulsing through our land. All hail the One True Teacup!

However, this mystical teapot of which you speak sound like a possible lost relic. Perhaps an epic quest is in order. We haven't had a true quest in quite some time.
    edited October 2010
    *Meanwhile, the former King crawls out of one of the overly large vases on the third floor, after throwing Bogglesworth out before him*

I've been stuck in there for weeks. Luckly for me and Former Prince Bogglesworth, we had my formerly Royal Jewel Encrusted Lunch Box.

*the Former King waddles off down the corridor to look who is around and what has been going on, quickly stealing a newspaper on his way past somebodies room*:eek:
    edited October 2010
    *Tightens towel around Romublonde's neck* I'm waiting... Where. Were. You. Taking. The. Antagonist!
    edited October 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *Tightens towel around Romublonde's neck* I'm waiting... Where. Were. You. Taking. The. Antagonist!

I don't think she can speak with that towel wrapped so tightly. She probably doesn't even know.

*a flock of Flying Bananas pass the airship*

Oh look! Flying Banana! They are so beautiful and majestic, a very rare sight...

*pulls out a shotgun* BLAM!
    edited October 2010
    I don't think she can speak with that towel wrapped so tightly. She probably doesn't even know.

*a flock of Flying Bananas pass the airship*

Oh look! Flying Banana! They are so beautiful and majestic, a very rare sight...

*pulls out a shotgun* BLAM!

*Wakes up, Having hit his head during the rescue*

Owww....note to self--find out where this stupid ship was made and kill the owner...and blow-up the shipyard...(Groans)

*Falls unconcious again*
    edited October 2010
    *finds a note from Teska on the throne*

"Dear Trebort.

The horrible people at Cryptic have sent me in to exile, so you will have to retake the throne or find somebody else as I can only do private messages now."

This is terrible.

Ok, as of now, we should all head over to The New Forum where Teacup Land will continue. Please all make an account there so we don't lose each other. This will be the new official home of Teacup Land as I despise STO and hardly use the forums, and they have exiled Queen Teska!
    edited October 2010
    *Bump*

Damn this thread for not being a sticky!

Former King disapproves!
    edited October 2010
    *signals the HMS Chai which rendezvous with the pirate airship now about to crash what with everyone abandoning the universe. Krent boards the Chai and happily finds Mr. Sparkles already setting up the chessboard for their long trip entertainment*

Fairwell Teacupland. We have had so many fond memories here.
    edited October 2010
    Fairwell Teacupland. We have had so many fond memories here.

I'll drink to that! *raises teacup in air and then takes a big gulp*
  • lirgolirgo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For any of the Teacuppers that are still around, it is I, former King Trebort.

I do still exist and I am ingame sometimes. Private message me as I miss you all very much!
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Somebody call the mods or the Dentals one...

Time to bury the zombie
    (Inb4lock)
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lirgo wrote: »

I do still exist and I am ingame sometimes. Private message me as I miss you all very much!

Join the "TenForwardForum" chat! That is where you will find all of the ones still playing. If you can, post your in-game @handle.
    Somebody call the mods or the Dentals one...

Time to bury the zombie
    (Inb4lock)

I hate wannabe mod trolls!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Your rage is much appreciated, it will help fuel the forge

And I did not claim to be a mod, but threads that have had no activity in over a month are considered dead, it is against the forum CoC to bring them back.

This thread hadn't seen activity in so long all the posts were archived, i requested a mod close it as per protocol.
    Dead topics get buried.
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited February 2015
    Your rage is much appreciated, it will help fuel the forge

And I did not claim to be a mod, but threads that have had no activity in over a month are considered dead, it is against the forum CoC to bring them back.

This thread hadn't seen activity in so long all the posts were archived, i requested a mod close it as per protocol.
    Dead topics get buried.

There was no rage in my post at all.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There was no rage in my post at all.
    I hate wannabe mod trolls!

/10characters
    76561198032353876.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited February 2015
    rooster707 wrote: »
    /10characters

That's not rage! That's simply me pointing out someone who can't contribute positively to the boards and has nothing better to do but to get a thread closed because a player is trying to find some people they used to game long before this game went free to play.

Yes, this thread is more than 30 days. Yes, a mod will close it when they get around to it. Do we really need people who have nothing better to do than to PM mods to close these threads when they appear? No. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's not rage! That's simply me pointing out someone who can't contribute positively to the boards and has nothing better to do but to get a thread closed because a player is trying to find some people they used to game long before this game went free to play.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can contribute positively AND follow the rules at the same time.
    76561198032353876.png
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I feel like this is a useless conversation that is just a lot of misscommunication...
  • sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lirgo wrote: »

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ernie.gif
  • krentwolfkrentwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Rejoice! our King has returned to lead us back to the One True Teacup!

If we get closed, no biggie, we could start anew. Would be nice to keep our past story though. Or we can go lurk in the old archived thread that the mods don't know/care about.
    edited February 2015
    krentwolf wrote: »
    Rejoice! our King has returned to lead us back to the One True Teacup!

If we get closed, no biggie, we could start anew. Would be nice to keep our past story though. Or we can go lurk in the old archived thread that the mods don't know/care about.

WOOO! The King and the Manicorn, together again! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >