What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *teleports to just outside of the tent, sneaks up to the tent and dispense knockout gas into the tent. This knocks everyone out and Mizarone goes in (while wearing a gas mask) and ties the Extremists up. Mizarone unties the King and teleports the King to his bed so he can wake up comfortably.*

((Oh, btw, the side effect of this knockout gas is that anyone who breathes it in will get a case of the giggles instead of a headache. the side effect can last up to several hours.))
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *teleports to just outside of the tent, sneaks up to the tent and dispense knockout gas into the tent. This knocks everyone out and Mizarone goes in (while wearing a gas mask) and ties the Extremists up. Mizarone unties the King and teleports the King to his bed so he can wake up comfortably.*

((Oh, btw, the side effect of this knockout gas is that anyone who breathes it in will get a case of the giggles instead of a headache. the side effect can last up to several hours.))

*wakes up giggling, with Prince Bogglesworth still asleep inside his crown*

Ooooo! Gas! Tehehehehe! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Arrives as tent, panting*

You alright Majesty?

here, drink some tea from my flask!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *Arrives as tent, panting*

You alright Majesty?

here, drink some tea from my flask!

*The Antagonist lands nearby, and leaps in front of MGDawson*
    Trebort, where are the extremists. Take your time.....alright, thats enough time!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *wakes up giggling, with Prince Bogglesworth still asleep inside his crown*

Ooooo! Gas! Tehehehehe! :eek:

Good morning, your Majesty, would you like some tea? I'm sure those Teacup Extremists tortured you horribly!! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Good morning, your Majesty, would you like some tea? I'm sure those Teacup Extremists tortured you horribly!! :eek:

*Searches for Hernandez, checking around the camp, wishing he had stayed for tea*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Searches for Hernandez, checking around the camp, wishing he had stayed for tea*

I left Hernandez tied up in the tent. I left him in the recliner. You might not get alot of good information though. He will be having alot of giggle fits when he wakes up from the knockout gas.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Teska wrote: »

*drinks the tea, playing on the sympathy* They did... they did... it was awful! :eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I left Hernandez tied up in the tent. I left him in the recliner. You might not get alot of good information though. He will be having alot of giggle fits when he wakes up from the knockout gas.

*notices Mirazone*
    Ah, Mirazone...aren't there any other natives of this parralell universe that can delay my plans? Either you were the only person who existed in this place before we got here, or everyone else is just really shy. well, how long will the gas take?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *notices Mirazone*
    Ah, Mirazone...aren't there any other natives of this parralell universe that can delay my plans? Either you were the only person who existed in this place before we got here, or everyone else is just really shy. well, how long will the gas take?

They should be waking up right about now.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The Antagonist!

*slaps cuffs on him*

haha! Got him! What do you want me to do with him, Majesty?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Stick him back in the Dungeons! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Aye Sir!

*Gets out a box*

Would you like to beam back to the castle with us, Majesty?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Aye Sir!

*Gets out a box*

Would you like to beam back to the castle with us, Majesty?

Gwah!! Captured again? I think not!
    *Destroys the cuffs*
    Not until ive had a talk with our friend Hernandez here!
    *Runs into the tent, and questions Hernandez. he then exits, and puts the cuffs back on*
    There, learned what I needed to, and set him loose so you wont follow me to the ruby mountains-errr..to nowhere...ya.....
    *Eyes shift side to side*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That's the last time you do that!

*injects mild sedative into Antagonist*

That'll take care of you!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That's the last time you do that!

*injects mild sedative into Antagonist*

That'll take care of you!

Dang it, not again.....wait a minute, nothing's happening....hmmmm.....*Contemplates the reason behind this, and ends up boring himself to sleep*

*Meanwhile, at the tea river lair....*
    Minioneer- "Enemia, i dug up this letter from, about, a year or so ago. it would appear that your internship has expired, and that you must return to the campus of.....Al Gore's Acadamy of Evil....wait, something like this actually exists? Sigh.....that...makes no sense...."
    Enemia- "...ill get packing, i guess. Tell the boss that once i get my degree in villainous secretary work, ill head straight back here!
    Minioneer- "I'll inform him immediately.....he's not going to like the idea having to pay you, though."
    Enemia(Ignoring Minioneer's comment)- "I just hope they allow pets on campus"
    Minioneer- "Why's tha-(notices Enemia attempting to fit shell into a suit-case, and facepalms) sigh...."
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Dang it, not again.....wait a minute, nothing's happening....hmmmm.....*Contemplates the reason behind this, and ends up boring himself to sleep*

*Meanwhile, at the tea river lair....*
    Minioneer- "Enemia, i dug up this letter from, about, a year or so ago. it would appear that your internship has expired, and that you must return to the campus of.....Al Gore's Acadamy of Evil....wait, something like this actually exists? Sigh.....that...makes no sense...."
    Enemia- "...ill get packing, i guess. Tell the boss that once i get my degree in villainous secretary work, ill head straight back here!
    Minioneer- "I'll inform him immediately.....he's not going to like the idea having to pay you, though."
    Enemia(Ignoring Minioneer's comment)- "I just hope they allow pets on campus"
    Minioneer- "Why's tha-(notices Enemia attempting to fit shell into a suit-case, and facepalms) sigh...."

*thinks the Antagonist will miss Shell and Enemia*

I'll make my own way back!

*bounces off on his Royal Tea Hopper*

Toodles! :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    As you wish, Majesty!

*presses button on box*

Transport!

*Antagonist and Matt beam into the padded dungeon cell*

*Matt walks out through unlocked door, locking it behind him*

There we go! The padded cell again!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *plants a camera outside his bedroom door, looking down at where his newspaper usually gets dropped off at*

*quietly says to himself*

Ill get that newspaper crook. And when I do ha ha ha...hell get something commin to him alright!

*raises his hand up to the ceiling, while shaking it*

*Can hear the faint sounds of door slams and footsteps coming from the dungeon area*

Hmmm, must be getting someone in the padded cell again. *rubs his whiskery cheeks* wounder who it could be.....meh

*goes back into his room watching his security camera monitor watching for the crook to take the bate*

*finds a donut lying on the table* hmmm *sniffs it* *gives it a little lick* *bites into it* mmmmm
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *knocks door*

A nice cup of tea, Locutus? How about a slice of my fresh Victoria Sponge?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *knocks door*

A nice cup of tea, Locutus? How about a slice of my fresh Victoria Sponge?

*while they're distracted, Romublonde, taking a break from watching the gift-shop, steals the newspaper, using her training as an assassin to evade the camera, drinking a large gulp of vodka from her flask as she leaves the scene*

*Meanwhile, in the dungeons...*
    Antagonist- "argh.....note to self; never contemplate plot holes, unless you want to wake up with a headache.....hey, about time Romublonde started appearing in posts again! *looks over at what is presumably the fourth wall* Ha! Take that, you immersion-protecting barrier! Now, I've got to get out of here....I need to head to that silo in the ruby mountains! Or....maybe i should head to my abandoned swamp lair? *Flips a coin*...well, Ruby Mountains it is! But...where did that coin come from? Hmmm.....oh ya, that new spell upgrade! I can create small objects! Hehe, almost forgot!"
    *Thinks for a bit, then realizes he can create a key to free himself. Escapes and heads towards the Ruby Mountains, just as a battalion of K'lones sneaks in to the castle through the catacombs*
    Antagonist(Now far from the castle grounds)- "Hehehe.....now nothing is standing between me and that Silo! And soon, whatever that mysterious Figure's secret weapon is, it will be mine!"
    *While he is walking, he runs into a familiar mechanical tyrant and his two generals...*
    King Mocha- "And where might this weapon be, my fiendish friend?"
    Antagonist- "Had you listened when I was self narrating earlier, then you would (Realizes who he just bumped into) Oh my.....err...hiya, Mocha...love the new uh...polish and uh....rust remover?"
    *The two Generals grab him, and board the Threshold (If you recall, the Antagonist attempted to use this flying fortress as a staging point for his brilliant plan, before it was hijacked by King Mocha and the attempted replacement for the preoccupied Minioneer, the Treacherous Romublonde). The Antagonist wonders how on earth they managed to dig up such an old plot-point as the Threshold takes off*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *meanwhile, a teacup guard just happens to put Hernandez in the same cell as the Antagonist was in.* "Cells are filling up with Extremists, gotta share. Oh, drat, he's escaped again"
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *plants a camera outside his bedroom door, looking down at where his newspaper usually gets dropped off at*

*quietly says to himself*

Ill get that newspaper crook. And when I do ha ha ha...hell get something commin to him alright!

*raises his hand up to the ceiling, while shaking it*

*Can hear the faint sounds of door slams and footsteps coming from the dungeon area*

Hmmm, must be getting someone in the padded cell again. *rubs his whiskery cheeks* wounder who it could be.....meh

*goes back into his room watching his security camera monitor watching for the crook to take the bate*

*finds a donut lying on the table* hmmm *sniffs it* *gives it a little lick* *bites into it* mmmmm

*bounces past on his Tea Hopper*
    *while they're distracted, Romublonde, taking a break from watching the gift-shop, steals the newspaper, using her training as an assassin to evade the camera, drinking a large gulp of vodka from her flask as she leaves the scene*

*Meanwhile, in the dungeons...*
    Antagonist- "argh.....note to self; never contemplate plot holes, unless you want to wake up with a headache.....hey, about time Romublonde started appearing in posts again! *looks over at what is presumably the fourth wall* Ha! Take that, you immersion-protecting barrier! Now, I've got to get out of here....I need to head to that silo in the ruby mountains! Or....maybe i should head to my abandoned swamp lair? *Flips a coin*...well, Ruby Mountains it is! But...where did that coin come from? Hmmm.....oh ya, that new spell upgrade! I can create small objects! Hehe, almost forgot!"
    *Thinks for a bit, then realizes he can create a key to free himself. Escapes and heads towards the Ruby Mountains, just as a battalion of K'lones sneaks in to the castle through the catacombs*
    Antagonist(Now far from the castle grounds)- "Hehehe.....now nothing is standing between me and that Silo! And soon, whatever that mysterious Figure's secret weapon is, it will be mine!"
    *While he is walking, he runs into a familiar mechanical tyrant and his two generals...*
    King Mocha- "And where might this weapon be, my fiendish friend?"
    Antagonist- "Had you listened when I was self narrating earlier, then you would (Realizes who he just bumped into) Oh my.....err...hiya, Mocha...love the new uh...polish and uh....rust remover?"
    *The two Generals grab him, and board the Threshold (If you recall, the Antagonist attempted to use this flying fortress as a staging point for his brilliant plan, before it was hijacked by King Mocha and the attempted replacement for the preoccupied Minioneer, the Treacherous Romublonde). The Antagonist wonders how on earth they managed to dig up such an old plot-point as the Threshold takes off*

*bounces past the Castle Teacup Gift Shop* Hello Romublonde! It's great that takings are up, keep up the good work, also can I have your paper when you are done? I like to do the sudoku!

*bounces off, waving back at Romublonde*
    *meanwhile, a teacup guard just happens to put Hernandez in the same cell as the Antagonist was in.* "Cells are filling up with Extremists, gotta share. Oh, drat, he's escaped again"

*bounces to the throne room, via the dungeons* Excellent work down here, get those extremists fed up and fed to the homeless as stew ASAP.

*bounces off*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *starts up the grinder*

Time to start stew making!

*drops off cut-up, de-boned bodies into the grinder*

*cuts up vegetables and puts them into a giant stew pot*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *starts up the grinder*

Time to start stew making!

*drops off cut-up, de-boned bodies into the grinder*

*cuts up vegetables and puts them into a giant stew pot*

*The King looks on in horror* Good God Man! :eek:

You're not supposed to actually use the people! Just fatten them up, send them off to the re-education program on the Teacake Islands and hand out Beef stew to the homeless! :eek:

*goes to try and forget the bloody scene in the kitchens*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Good job I was using these re-painted crash test dummies! Had you going there, Sire!

And the beef stew is coming along nicely.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Good job I was using these re-painted crash test dummies! Had you going there, Sire!

And the beef stew is coming along nicely.

*Stops having a panic attack*

Oh phew! :cool: Good one! I'll get you back!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Krent finaly wins the game with his duplicate by pulling out a gun and shooting the twin. He then goes back to the throne room*

Hiya, is dinner about ready?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *Krent finaly wins the game with his duplicate by pulling out a gun and shooting the twin. He then goes back to the throne room*

Hiya, is dinner about ready?

*pops out from behind his Throne* I was hoping dinner would be ready too.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *pops out from behind his Throne* I was hoping dinner would be ready too.

While we are waiting for dinner, here's some sweet iced tea with lemon and some cookies.