test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10th Anniversary Legendary Starships - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    i would think the question he's been asked the most is to clarify his statement that the pack will be LIMITED-TIME only - a clear, concise answer to that is WAY more important than some stupid weapons​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    shredder75shredder75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    This bundle just keeps getting better and better. Advanced Phasers DO come with the Donnie according to @AmbassadorKael.

The new Defiant is basically a better Ajax. The Oddy is nice too. 4 tac consoles, DHCs and a hangar.

• Options
    lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    I personally will never purchase another lock box or Infinity box class ship from cryptic for money again.

This bundle will be the last item I purchase with my cash from this company. Unless they release another bundle within a month or so, since i don't have the zen or di i will have to purchase it, but i doubt it.

I have a few billion of Ec's left so no real idea what i will do with that, guess i can just let it grow. Or buy a ship i doubt will be in a bundle if it has a good energy or torp damage trait.

I am a lifer so by my monthly stipend plus all the dil I am now saving now that i am no longer in a fleet I will just save up and wait till they release said ships in bundles like this one and buy it all from there.

Pretty tired of Cryptic slapping players in the face that support them.

Charging players 200-300.00 to get a chance at the the lock box ships; then turning around and selling them for 19.25-40.00 a piece depending on what bundle you buy and when. There is three infinity box ships in this bundle. That's nearly 1,000 usd right there just for those three. Poof gone.

Thousands of dollars wasted when I could have held on to that money and got the set for the price of one infinity box ship. Never again.
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    lasonio wrote: »
    Charging players 200-300.00 to get a chance at the the lock box ships; then turning around and selling them for 19.25-40.00 a piece depending on what bundle you buy and when. There is three infinity box ships in this bundle.

These are not the same ships. They may have the same appearance, but the stats and boff layouts are completely different.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    One certainly does work up a thirst with all of this hyperbolic face slapping. 🙄
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter

This pretty much sums up my reaction to that news.

Well done Cryptic.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You people do realize that it would have been more of an effort for them to remove the Advanced Phasers from the Discovery Constitution than just leave them there.

Now, as to all this BS about non-interchangable parts between the different Constitutions. Who cares about a supposed 'official' length. This is a game and those are the same bloody ship and you can declare them interchangeable. Now, all of a sudden the Ship grew by over 168m between Discovery and TOS? If anything, it would have grown that between Talos and Discovery, when the crew grew from 207 to 430.

You could very well assume that those changes occurred between the end of Discovery Season 1 and the end of Discovery Season 2 after it had undergone its refit from the damage sustained during its voyages of exploration while the rest of the Fleet was pummeled by the Klingons. They can just declare that they are interchangeable just like the same Outfit can be put on a Character 3' tall or 7' tall.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Charging players 200-300.00 to get a chance at the the lock box ships; then turning around and selling them for 19.25-40.00 a piece depending on what bundle you buy and when. There is three infinity box ships in this bundle. That's nearly 1,000 usd right there just for those three. Poof gone.
    What suddenly went "poof" and is now gone? If you spent $1000 over the last few years, you won't all of a sudden lose it when this pack comes out. You already lost it the moment you spent it. Your unlocked pixels have no retained value.
    Thousands of dollars wasted when I could have held on to that money and got the set for the price of one infinity box ship. Never again.
    I have 5 promo ships myself and I've won several more that I ended up selling on the exchange. This doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I'm excited and can't wait to get account unlock versions for these ships. Most of which are actually better than the versions that I already have.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    ltminns wrote: »
    Now, as to all this BS about non-interchangable parts between the different Constitutions. Who cares about a supposed 'official' length. This is a game and those are the same bloody ship and you can declare them interchangeable. Now, all of a sudden the Ship grew by over 168m between Discovery and TOS? If anything, it would have grown that between Talos and Discovery, when the crew grew from 207 to 430.

You could very well assume that those changes occurred between the end of Discovery Season 1 and the end of Discovery Season 2 after it had undergone its refit from the damage sustained during its voyages of exploration while the rest of the Fleet was pummeled by the Klingons. They can just declare that they are interchangeable just like the same Outfit can be put on a Character 3' tall or 7' tall.

My explanation for why Constitution ship sizes are different in the shows and why the models are different sizes in the game is dumb writers made inconsistent writing decisions leading to inconsistent sizes in the shows and therefore in STO.

The TOS Temporal Light Cruiser was released in 2016. The DSC Miracle Worker Flight Deck Cruiser was released in 2019. In game, they are different ships representing different aesthetic eras of Star Trek. Nothing more needs to be said about it.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > My explanation for why Constitution ship sizes are different in the shows and why the models are different sizes in the game is dumb writers made inconsistent writing decisions leading to inconsistent sizes in the shows and therefore in STO.
    >
    > The TOS Temporal Light Cruiser was released in 2016. The DSC Miracle Worker Flight Deck Cruiser was released in 2019. In game, they are different ships representing different aesthetic eras of Star Trek. Nothing more needs to be said about it.

Writers don’t set sizes of ships. That’s Producers, directors and production designers.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    writers absolutely DO set ship sizes, every time they write out a ship's length, width or height, whether in exact numbers down to the millimeter or in general sizes like calling a star destroyer a mile long​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    khan5000 wrote: »
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > My explanation for why Constitution ship sizes are different in the shows and why the models are different sizes in the game is dumb writers made inconsistent writing decisions leading to inconsistent sizes in the shows and therefore in STO.
    >
    > The TOS Temporal Light Cruiser was released in 2016. The DSC Miracle Worker Flight Deck Cruiser was released in 2019. In game, they are different ships representing different aesthetic eras of Star Trek. Nothing more needs to be said about it.

Writers don’t set sizes of ships. That’s Producers, directors and production designers.

Actually they do. Whether intentionally or unintentionally. They create tons of inconsistencies through their writing.
  • Options
    > @shadowfang240 said:
    > writers absolutely DO set ship sizes, every time they write out a ship's length, width or height, whether in exact numbers down to the millimeter or in general sizes like calling a star destroyer a mile long​​

Not sure if you’re serious or joking
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    > @shadowfang240 said:
    > writers absolutely DO set ship sizes, every time they write out a ship's length, width or height, whether in exact numbers down to the millimeter or in general sizes like calling a star destroyer a mile long​​

Not sure if you’re serious or joking
    What makes you think he's joking?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I personally will never purchase another lock box or Infinity box class ship from cryptic for money again.

I buy a few games at or close to release, at $60 - 100 (with season pass) for example Fallout 4.

If I wait 3-4 years I could save $80 on a Steam sale GOTY.

(Yelling loudly) BUT I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE GAME FOR THOSE 3-4 YEARS !!!!!!one! (/Yelling loudly)

Aside from the pack containing different ships with the same look, you have been able to enjoy your promo pack ships for months or years now. Was that worth nothing to you? If so, why did you buy the ships at all then?

It's not a "slap in the face" for Cryptic to listen to the pleas of players and to finally give them a way to get their favorite promo pack ships for less, as account unlocks, without gambling.
  • Options
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    > What makes you think he's joking?

Because screenplays are not that specific. They don’t write out exact numbers to the millimeter. Pull up the screenplay to Star Trek 2009 and tell me the exact measurements of the Narada, the Kelvin and the Enterprise based solely off the screenplay.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    > What makes you think he's joking?

Because screenplays are not that specific. They don’t write out exact numbers to the millimeter. Pull up the screenplay to Star Trek 2009 and tell me the exact measurements of the Narada, the Kelvin and the Enterprise based solely off the screenplay.
    Why are you asking for stats on those ships when I was talking about the Constitution class? Neither of us said that writers determine every single ship size in all 13 star trek films and all 700 episodes.
  • Options
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    > Why are you asking for stats on those ships when I was talking about the Constitution class?

Because when people complain about measurements being off they’re usually referring to the Kelvin Connie.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Well... in the Kelvin Timeline the Enterprise is still a Constitution Class.

And based on visual evidence... other than the shuttlebay scene before they deploy to Vulcan everything lines up with a ship approx 366 meters, as details are about equivelent to those seen on the Prime variant. However the ONLY thing that pegs the Kelvin Connie as 700+ meters... is that one shuttlebay scene, which is negated shortly after by Pike taking the same class of shuttle out at Vulcan and it is bigger than the ones that arrived. Meanwhile in Into Darkness when a chunk is taken out of the saucer, we see the cross section of that area, and only about 2 or 3 decks are seen.

Common belief is that the pre-refit Connie is approx 295 meters, with the refit hitting 305 meters. There is a graphic that appeared in an episode of TOS comparing the Connie to a D7 with a scale, however the issue is that on screen its not exactly clear, despite some people saying otherwise.

Memory Alpha lists the Prime Connie's length as
    • 2254 (Cage variant): 288.6 Meters
    • 2258 (DSC Variant): 288.6 Meters
    • 2260s (TOS variant): 288.6 Meters
    • Refit: 305 Meters
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Constitution_class
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    > @salazarraze said:
    > (Quote)
    > Why are you asking for stats on those ships when I was talking about the Constitution class?

Because when people complain about measurements being off they’re usually referring to the Kelvin Connie.
    We were talking about the Original Series/TMP/WoK versions of the Constitution and the Discovery version of the Constitution. Not the JJprise.
  • Options
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Well... in the Kelvin Timeline the Enterprise is still a Constitution Class.
    >
    > And based on visual evidence... other than the shuttlebay scene before they deploy to Vulcan everything lines up with a ship approx 366 meters, as details are about equivelent to those seen on the Prime variant. However the ONLY thing that pegs the Kelvin Connie as 700+ meters... is that one shuttlebay scene, which is negated shortly after by Pike taking the same class of shuttle out at Vulcan and it is bigger than the ones that arrived. Meanwhile in Into Darkness when a chunk is taken out of the saucer, we see the cross section of that area, and only about 2 or 3 decks are seen.
    >
    > Common belief is that the pre-refit Connie is approx 295 meters, with the refit hitting 305 meters. There is a graphic that appeared in an episode of TOS comparing the Connie to a D7 with a scale, however the issue is that on screen its not exactly clear, despite some people saying otherwise.
    >
    > Memory Alpha lists the Prime Connie's length as* 2254 (Cage variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * 2258 (DSC Variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * 2260s (TOS variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * Refit: 305 Meters
    >
    > https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Constitution_class

If I recall correctly the designers of the Kelvin Connie designed it to be the same size as the Prime Connie but it was JJ Abrams who instructed them to upsize it.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Not the first time a ship magically changes size. The Defiant was notorious for that too. And yea... the designers did make the model to be equivelent to the Prime version, and ended up upscaling her without altering any details like windows and other visual clues.

Hell... there's a whole section of Ex Astris that basically disects the details to identify the actual size of the Kelvin Connie, and determined based on visual clues that the most likely actual size with the least amount of things you have to ignore, is 366 meters. Only thing you have to ignore with that size... is the shuttlebay arrival scene.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    LTC engineering on the legendary defiant is good - it means being able to slot EPtW3, which is a significant upgrade over 1 (since you'd ideally be using the LT slot for A2B)​​

I don't do A2B any more. I prefer a LtCmdr station for PHO 2 (with the Iktomi Trait). So, not saying I wanted a LtCmdr station on the Legendary Defiant, but, rather, that, in that case, I would have preferred to double my vital boff abilities the classic way. Aka, much Tact stations.

I would have used EPtS1/A2D1/EPtW3 on the current Legacy Defiant. I say 'would have', as I decided not to get the bundle. When I heard that guy in the youtube review talk about things like 'Not as OP as their R&D counterpart', that was the final nail in the coffin, for me. If I am to shell out $200 on the R&D ship I always wanted, I want it to be at least as good, not a little less.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Well... in the Kelvin Timeline the Enterprise is still a Constitution Class.
    >
    > And based on visual evidence... other than the shuttlebay scene before they deploy to Vulcan everything lines up with a ship approx 366 meters, as details are about equivelent to those seen on the Prime variant. However the ONLY thing that pegs the Kelvin Connie as 700+ meters... is that one shuttlebay scene, which is negated shortly after by Pike taking the same class of shuttle out at Vulcan and it is bigger than the ones that arrived. Meanwhile in Into Darkness when a chunk is taken out of the saucer, we see the cross section of that area, and only about 2 or 3 decks are seen.
    >
    > Common belief is that the pre-refit Connie is approx 295 meters, with the refit hitting 305 meters. There is a graphic that appeared in an episode of TOS comparing the Connie to a D7 with a scale, however the issue is that on screen its not exactly clear, despite some people saying otherwise.
    >
    > Memory Alpha lists the Prime Connie's length as* 2254 (Cage variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * 2258 (DSC Variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * 2260s (TOS variant): 288.6 Meters
    > * Refit: 305 Meters
    >
    > https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Constitution_class

If I recall correctly the designers of the Kelvin Connie designed it to be the same size as the Prime Connie but it was JJ Abrams who instructed them to upsize it.

Well JJ Abrams should be banned from any SCI movies he messed up Star Trek and Star Wars.
    download.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You are missing the point and keep going back to official sizes. I say, scr*w those sizes. They are all the CONSTITUTION. It does not matter, forget those sizes and just let the parts be interchangeable.

Does size have any practical matter in this game? I mean we had Universe Class ships flying through the Breach. There was recently a Thread about ships being bigger than DS9.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You are missing the point and keep going back to official sizes. I say, scr*w those sizes. They are all the CONSTITUTION. It does not matter, forget those sizes and just let the parts be interchangeable.

Does size have any practical matter in this game? I mean we had Universe Class ships flying through the Breach. There was recently a Thread about ships being bigger than DS9.

As I've said a few times it should be very simple to upsize the TOS and Disco parts or downsize the JJPrise parts (probably better to scale the larger ships down since the Cryptic TOS connie variants aren't as highly detailed as the rest). The fact that they haven't done it tells me that either they don't want to do that for some reason, or CBS isn't allowing them to do it.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I gotta question what the problem with the new Defiant's turn rate is when it is going to have pilot maneuvers. No they don't help you turn faster, but you can, with the right speed setting, never need to turn big, continually jumping backwards to keep your forward cannons firing on your big target, or give you more time to turn and keep things in your arc. Pilot team is also an option too.

The LTC I'm a lot more sympathetic to, as your LTC tac powers don't grow on trees. It isn't about the total seating, but the level of the seating. There is definitely a difference between the output of a ship with an LTC tac and LT. This is even more of an issue when the Com tac is also your main pilot seating. You have to make big choices without the benefit of a second LTC if you want to use high level pilot powers. The ship already has a uni LT, which is perfectly fine for a second set of engi powers for aux to battery or whatever, but it does not make up for an LTC tac.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I gotta question what the problem with the new Defiant's turn rate is when it is going to have pilot maneuvers. No they don't help you turn faster,

Actually, Pilot Team *does* make you turn faster. ;) My point wasn't necessarily that I can't work with a 15+ turn rate, though, but ere was wondering why they did so, since -- as everyone else has mentioned already too -- the difference between 15.5 and 17 is negligible, of course.
    The LTC I'm a lot more sympathetic to, as your LTC tac powers don't grow on trees. It isn't about the total seating, but the level of the seating. There is definitely a difference between the output of a ship with an LTC tac and LT. This is even more of an issue when the Com tac is also your main pilot seating. You have to make big choices without the benefit of a second LTC if you want to use high level pilot powers. The ship already has a uni LT, which is perfectly fine for a second set of engi powers for aux to battery or whatever, but it does not make up for an LTC tac.

Zactly! On my ships, LT Tact station is usually 'reserved' for support abilities (like Attack Patterns, Kemocite, etc), so you have LTC free for your main attack, as it were. (Like FAW3 anf TS3, or CSV2). So, one less LTC Tact station definitely changes the play-style of the ship.

And, like I said as well, Pilot maneouvres are great, but less fun when they are only seated on your 1 CMDR tact station.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I gotta question what the problem with the new Defiant's turn rate is when it is going to have pilot maneuvers. No they don't help you turn faster,

Actually, Pilot Team *does* make you turn faster. ;) My point wasn't necessarily that I can't work with a 15+ turn rate, though, but ere was wondering why they did so, since -- as everyone else has mentioned already too -- the difference between 15.5 and 17 is negligible, of course.

I was specifically talking about pilot maneuvers. Those are the rolls and forward/reverse thrusts a full pilot ship can do, which the Valiant doesn't have, but the new Defiant will have.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    One certainly does work up a thirst with all of this hyperbolic face slapping. 🙄

Hooray for internet game forums! :D

This discussion has been closed.