What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10th Anniversary Legendary Starships - Discussion Thread

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Console is supposedly going live today with the sale price lasting until April 9:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993-10th-anniversary-legendary-starship-bundles
  • Options
    wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    I have just removed from this thread an extended derail arguing about how customer service should or shouldn't work. Stay on topic and quit with the personal attacks, please.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
  • Options
    tochinoshin#4830 tochinoshin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    At 3:00 eastern yesterday I got on PS4 and the bundles were available. I grabbed it up and have been flying my T6 Legendary Miracle Worker light cruiser Connie with the Phase II skin. I like it.
  • Options
    shredder75shredder75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Would have liked to see the KDF and Romulan Republic get some love in this pack.

I'd have had the B'rel and D7 as the KDF legendaries, and the D'deridex and T'Liss as the Romulan legendaries.

A MW or Intel B'rel would be nice. A MW TOS D7 would be nice too, but I must admit the current MW D7 is a beauty and a LOT of fun to fly. Actually prefer it's looks over the TOS version. Some kind of Morrigu would be a great addition, especially if it received a 5/3 layout.

• Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    I'd certainly like to see some variations of this for the klingons, at the very least a c-store T6 Ktanga for god's sake
  • Options
    brent#0713 brent Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    are these packs still up for sale?
  • Options
    brent#0713 brent Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    brent#0713 wrote: »
    are these packs still up for sale?

If so how do i get i dont see it in the zenni shop?
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    No. It was a limited time only and a limited sale within that limited time. It may return at unspecified times in the future.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.