test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,171 Arc User
    Briana: I know... The reason why i say I'm still willing to go to the lexington is... yeah... family... *sighs* I know its gonna sound stupid, but I think being around my adopted siblings that are naturally like this would help... somehow... *Sighs* I don't know...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,082 Community Moderator
    (So... why point out they don't if you were just going to agree with me that Starfleet doesn't know? I'm confused.)

Krystal: I don't know if Ezri would be able to tell you anything. She's still rather young and can just do it. Gaia MIGHT be able to help, but I don't know if she knows how either. It just... Its hard to explain. Sometimes its like a switch I guess. But for me, ever since coming back here... I've been locked and I don't know why.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I'm not even expecting Ezri to be able to tell me anything... I'm just thinking being around them might help... I'm not sure what to do about Gaia.... Does she even know who I am in all this? does she know you adopted me? Since she started staying on the Tepes with my Captain, she hasn't really said a word to me...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (could be you're literally sitting on top of one of the catalysts needed to trigger an excitation in the RNA...or it could just be that thing with your screwed-up head causing all manner of havoc with your emotions - you are going to speak with what'shisname when you get back, right? along with someone who has experience with old-style trill joinings)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,082 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Don't know. And I don't know if you even met Jadzia yet...

(Who's whatshisname? And the only expert we have on Old School Joining is Rxialt, who is connected to Jessica.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (the quack with the dinosaur)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: I haven't met her.... and i guess, even with Gaia staying on the Tepes, I haven't really "met" her either... I don't think she's ever even glanced at me While she has been on board.... *Sighs*

So I'm not sure about Admiral Rose's ship... I don't think I would fit in there.... I'm not sure about Henha's ship because I don't wanna be questioned about my Captain all too much... I've served on the Takao in my own universe. she was my first ship and my aunt ami was my first commanding officer.... *Blinks* in starfleet.. So I'm not sure about that... and I wouldn't wanna serve on a station Like K-13... I'm too restless for that... there's too much of you in my DNA for that...
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,919 Arc User
    jorin: *shrugs and walks off to the mess hall.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs, and heads over to Krystal and Briana* Hello there.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: Its called keeping your options open Briana. *looks over at Raneson* Hi.
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks over to Raneson too* Hey?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: Hey. I've been thinking, and uh... Having seen your skills for piloting, Briana... *Looks at Krystal for a second* I have an offer to make...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: *leans against the bulkhead, crossing her arms across her chest and raising an eyebrow*
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Briana: An offer? *her ears stop drooping* having to do with my piloting?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: Yes. I've been thinking of having you on a fighter unit, like say... Hound Team, which needs a second pilot, or even a fighter unit assigned to a ship.
    However since I'm no longer an Admiral, it'll be up to you.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: *Blinks, looking dumbfounded* wut....
  • Options
    Krystal: I think she just offered you another option.

And at least THIS time you're asking someone who actually has more experience than just flying a shuttle.
  • Options
    (just remember, you refused more experience)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Shadow... it was not refusing more experience. It was refusing to be made an active combat pilot in the middle of a war with little to no experience. ESPECIALLY with a bird she doesn't even know how to handle. Its like sticking someone who's never flown a plane in the cockpit and expecting them to be Fox McCloud.)
  • Options
    Briana: I see.... a unit Assigned to what ship?
  • Options
    (aeon shuttles are shuttles, same as types 11s and delta flyers)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (But a fighter is not a shuttle. If Krystal was not so down, she would have jumped at flying an Aeon. She'd also know she could reconfigure the controls to be similar to what she's familiar with. A fighter, you can't really do that. At least she still has her's if she ever feels like trying at some point though.)
  • Options
    (but i wasn't talking about a fighter, i was talking about the AEON)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (And I was talking about when Raneson tried to make Krystal a fighter pilot in the middle of the Tzenkethi conflict.)
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    (I remember that...)
    Prime Raneson: Hm. I'm not sure if Lexington has an assigned squadron. The entire TFJ though has only two fighter units left, Galm Team and Hound Team. But I could get a squadron assigned to you. *Thinking* The 444th Spare Squadron would be a no-go. There is a squadron based out of Los Angeles though, the 333rd Foxhound Squadron. Could get them reassigned to TFJ, but I would have to pull some strings... *Looks at Krystal* With your permission of course, since you lead TFJ.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (*333rd)

Krystal: Lexington's not built to support a squadron though. I think the only real Carrier we have is Seventeen's T'Laru class. Jess has access to a rather interesting ship called a Vengeance class, but other that that we have no real carrier type ships.

Unless we get an Escort Carrier or a Jupiter, any squadrons would have to go through Seventeen's ship or K-13 honestly.

Probably something to deal with when we get back.
  • Options
    (this is why the imperium's ships are superior - aside from the obvious tech gap, of course, they can also drown enemies in fighters and bombers)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: The F-45N with its wings folded can fit in the main shuttlebay Lexington's got. At least four or five F-45Ns I think. The Victory-E was able to carry four regular F-45C Eagles.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Krystal: Again... probably something best discussed when we get back, and I can actually look over things.
  • Options
    (how about you use actual class names for TRIBBLE instead of random alphanumeric sequences no one can remember?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo