What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: Hm. Agreed... *Looks at Briana* It's still up to you, Briana on joining a fighter unit or not.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: I.... I uhhh... Am probably gonna wait to see if the fighters can fit in the Lexington or not...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (and not a word...why am i not surprised?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Right now... Can i just stay on the Lexington when we get back so I don't have to see my Captain or crew right away?...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Henha: YEah. Who knows how much there could be? *she looks thoughtful*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (*bonks rattler with a shoe*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You know I'll have to deal with him in the meantime... right?
    Ami: Right.

(RL about to hit me for most of the day.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: You can tell him that I was temporarily reassigned for some kind of special mission... Until we figure out where to put me... could say its just a personal leave too..... If those fighters end up fitting on Lexington... I'll do that... if they don't... we'll figure it out... but until then... a few days of waiting for assignment, staying on the lexington won't hurt too much... if its the fighters cool... if not... *shrugs*
  • Options
    (compactified subspace folds, people...someone has to invent them

i should have alex do it, because that seems like the kind of tech the alterans may have experimented with)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    (Well... I don't know about anything bigger on the inside, but I do know the Ancients experimented with Time Dialation. But good luck clearing it with Deunan as well as Krystal, because you'd still have to BUILD that space, and that means dock time for Lexington.)

Krystal: *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (well, lexington's going to need dock time anyway...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Please? You won't regret it....
  • Options
    (hey, did you hear what happened to the human who stumbled across a holographic werewolf? he became a light snack)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Leo is always more comfortable tearing something apart. People are too random for him, I guess. But Evie seems to be able to break his shields. (She smiles at Jamie)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (no one liked my spur-of-the-moment joke?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I liked it. just waitin around for rattler)
  • Options
    (*squirts rattler with green slime*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Gah! Functified again!)

Krystal: *puts a hand on Briana's muzzle and gently pushes down to deal wit the puppy dog eyes* Talk to Kayla about "medical leave". Besides... a Sovereign's sickbay is better equipped than an NX.
    *hint of a smirk*
  • Options
    Jamie: yeah that's true. I try not to be so analytical of people since well it makes me seem distant. Which hasn't helped me make friends.

Henha: So any plans later? Gonna study more data?
  • Options
    Briana: I... *bows her head and sighs* thank you mom... I will be back soon! *Quickly hugs Krystal then rushes off to medbay to talk to kayla*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: So, you want me to find you, your friends, or a girlfriend?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Ami: Not much else to do.
    Krystal: *takes a deep breath*
  • Options
    Briana: *Enters sickbay* Hello? Kayla?... *Looks around*
  • Options
    Kayla: You're late.
  • Options
    Briana: Late? I don't know what you *her eyes widen in realization* I mean... Yeah I'm sorry about that. I got caught up in the mess hall.... I'm so sorry about that... Where do want me?
  • Options
    Jamie: N-no. Maybe. I think I need help socializing with people outside of our family.

Henha: Well could always just hang out.
  • Options
    Kayla: *points at a biobed* Over there. Just got a few more things to pack. I'm not going to leave Krystal without a Doctor.
    Ami: Yea. Guess we could.
  • Options
    Briana: *Hops on the Biobed and waits for Kayla* Speaking of my mom.... She said to ask you about "Medical Leave." She said "a Sovereign's sickbay is better equipped than an NX's."
  • Options
    Kayla: Let me guess... your current foxy state's got you on edge and you don't want to go back and answer a ton of questions? *scans Briana*
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Briana: *Scans show Briana is physically fine* that's some of it... I thought I would have more time here in the past to learn and train... Not mere days... I don't want to be a burden to my captain or crewmates while I try to figure this stuff out.. So this "Medical leave" is just until I get a temporary reassignment away from the Tepes....