test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Goto College or University away from us then. (She smiles) Or go be a rogue, ply your abilities for rides across the Galaxy, or even to Andromeda. All I ask is not be shy about talking to us about anything when you do. It can be lonely on a new world, even if there millions of people around you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Jamie: I'm not sure I want to go that far from home just yet. But that's probably my best bet.

Henha: You don't sound too excited.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Just an idea (Comes up to him) Dont worry about us, Jamie. We'd worry even if you were in the next room. Hell, I bet Jess is biting her nails think I am going to kill you flying this thing. However, I'd first say before you do that, go back to your own time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Kayla: Considering I'm not really familiar with the effects of all this... I don't think you'll have to worry about getting a temporary assignment.
    Ami: Huh? Sorry... just... thinking at the same time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: why won't I have to worry?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Because I am placing you on Medical Leave, until I say. I'm familiar with natural born weres thanks to my own children and Krystal's, and I'm a bit familiar with Krystal's unique case. You, on the other hand, are a different case.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: okay... So I guess I'll be on the Lexington then... Right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (random musing: we need more situations where i can show off the imperium's ground capabilities...so far, i've only shown it once, during the Amon battle, whereas the navy's gotten plenty of screen time)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Good luck with a universe that doesn't have ground armies fighting. And I doubt any boarding actions are gonna satisfy you because of lack of vehicles.)
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    (*cough*mass effect*cough* this universe doesn't just contain star trek elements - far from it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Not my department)
  • Options
    Briana: right?
  • Options
    (also, just because canon star trek has a criminal lack of ground combat doesn't mean WE can't have any...you think the lack of material stopped taldren when they made new worlds?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Only ground combat mentioned or seen in Star Trek universe is Infantry Combat, and mostly in DS9. Never heard of Armror being used by the Dominion, Cardassian or the Klingons.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2018
    (BOTF would like a word with you - granted, there was no dominion in that game, but i do believe it had armour there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*jabs thread insistently*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Like.... When we get back to the present... I'll be staying there instead of the Tepes while on this medical leave, right? I just wanna be absolutely sure I got this right.
  • Options
    (*shoots missile at thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    (*The missile is intercepted and destroyed mid-flight. Two B-52's then proceed to bomb Shadow*)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (so I guess Briana is still waiting on Kayla)
  • Options
    Kayla: Pretty sure it was implied Briana...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Henha: About what?

Jamie: I don't know Ma. She trusts you an awful lot I'm sure she thinks I'm safe.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: Just wanted to be sure.... am i free to go now?
  • Options
    (SERIOUSLY?! god, i really can't wait until you all get back to 2418 so i can actually get TRIBBLE DONE)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Instead of complaining, be part of the solution)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Yea.
    Ami: A lot of things actually. Mainly though... How I keep getting involved with Temporal stuff.
  • Options
    Rose: I think i lost feeling in my right Arm when she saw you take your first steps. Of course I was cheering you on. (She looks around)

Nyssa, with a bag of her parents stuff: Did we forget anything?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (the solution is this - stop delaying and get your asses to 2418!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: thanks Kayla!... *gets off the Biobed and leaves Sickbay. Rushing to the Galley and getting her and Romani's packed things. Leaving the galley as Quickly as she came, she heads to the transporter Room*