test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    (Believe me Shadow... you're not the only one who's upset with EA. They frakked up C&C4, and because of backlash over that, they shelved pretty much everything.)

Krystal: *waves before getting a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: *looks at Raneson and Onyx* be back in a few... *gets up with her drink and walks over to Krystal* this shouldn't take long, mom... I will try to be brief on my end...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Ok.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana:*Walks out into the hall, making sure Krystal follows her lead*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose then turns to look at her son, then she tosses her neurohelmet at Jamie.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    [Jessica: It didn't break the timeline when Ezri did it so no.

Jamie: No I'm excited to go just uh not looking forward to the cramped spaces Ma. *He catches the helmet without even thinking*

Henha: Considering its properties it shouldn't be too hard to find right?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Rose: Yeah, no one is. You know, when I started to fly airplanes, It wasn't anything like this. More similar to a Quinjet or the X-Men Blackbird. It took sometime and some pictures at events to get my pilots silence. I hated being window dressing at those parties.

Nyssa: Mom, how long did it take you to be captain of a ship?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jamie: How hard was it to get your liscense?

Jessica: Well after my incident with the borg it was only a few months despite my memory loss. before that records and my shattered memory says about 4 years. I was an early graduate and my knowledge and understanding of tactics got me a trial run on a really crappy ship as their captain. I performed well enough to become a full captain within a few months.
  • Options
    Nyssa: So you like Auntie Krystal was always in some kind of command?

Rose: Well, to get a small craft license was easy enough, but to fly the hypersonic transport gunships, that took more qualifications. I had to get medium craft, then Jet Small craft, then jet Medium and heavy craft. That took time, as you needed actual in the air flight time for each qualification.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Well she started off as a lieutenant. I started off as a captain.

Jamie: it sounds like you really enjoyed flying to get those licenses.
  • Options
    Ami: Don't think so...
    Krystal: *follows Briana*
  • Options
    Rose: Maybe, but more percisly, I knew what i was going to fly and just did what was expected me to do what I really wanted to do. Did I want to fly a Cessna that could barely make 150 in a dive? Not really. Still, to make sure I wasn't put in Jail for breaking the law, I put up with it. (She smiles) Hopefully, we get to my time, and we cna finally put this entire crapstrom behind us.

You know, you and Jessica are alot like in temperment. Quiet, observing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Henha: Maybe we just gotta look in the right spot?

Jamie: Well I did kind of pick that up from her. I'm usually analyzing things but not like how Leo does.
  • Options
    Briana: *walks down the hall, away from the mess hall door, turning a corner about 20 feet from it before stopping and turning around to face her mother* mom... I need a big, huge favor.... A really important favor.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (no, you can't have a puppy)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *After waiting a couple of minutes, she follows after Briana, reaching a spot in the hall out of sight of both Briana and Krystal*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    *raneson feels a hand on her shoulder*
    Jorin: are you seriously eavesdropping on them?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Glares at Jorin* Don't you have somewhere to be?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *Seems to either not notice Raneson's footsteps, thinking they could be anyone, or not care* Mom.... I need some kind of temporary reassignment from the Tepes.... I can't go back to the Tepes while i don't have control of this, I don't wanna be a burden on them while I'm trying to learn all this..... My crewmates deserve better than that.... I thought we would have a lot more time here in the past for me to understand this more and learn more rather than only the few days i have had....

I know there is the choice to stay here... But I can tell everyone is getting ready to go back to the present... So I'm not sure if i would want to be the only one to stay here with Alex on this mission... Plus I'm not sure he would be willing or able to help me much... *She looks down as her ears sadly droop without her noticing.*
  • Options
    Jorin: no not really. And why don't you let them have their privacy. Eavesdropping isn't polite.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: I'm not eavesdropping. Now, don't you have stuff to pack or something?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (you're sneaking up behind her, making sure you aren't seen and staying close enough to listen in - that's eavesdropping)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Jorin: it's already passed packed. And why else would you be standing there with in earshot of them and trying to shoo me away. I thought you were a soldier not a spy. *he says with heavy sarcasm.*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Rolls her eyes* I'm just thinking, that's all. Now can you leave me alone?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    jorin: alright, but i dont think they'd like being listened in on! *he says raising his voice so briana and krystal can hear.*
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Krystal: *thinks for a moment* Well... there's Rose's ship. Admiral Rose to be specific. There's also Henha, Seventeen... don't think Lexington would be a good idea considering Matthew lives there too, and his idea of training I think is more along the lines of "Read this" and "throw you into the deep end". He's a good guy but sometimes... he's a wolf, and also the reason we always reinforce our EPS Conduits. And he won't leave Kayla's side.

Other than that, only thing I can think of is K-13 itself. I got no control over who goes to the Takao.
    Ami: True... With the scan data, we should be able to locate Energon deposits more effectively. If Starfleet has encountered it in the past... it might be possible that there were no studies of the stuff because of how it interfered with equipment.

(BEGONE EDIT MONSTER)
  • Options
    Briana: I'm not worried about Matt... and for all i know, he'd be staying here in the past with Alex... So I'm open to lexington if you would be willing to have me... Plus it would give me a chance to be around family...
  • Options
    (natural energon is...well, i don't think there actually ARE natural deposits - every time we ever hear about it, it comes about through artificial means, whether being created by primus, seeded by the vok or blowing up stars to create it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Technically, Seventeen's ship has family as well. Jadzia's over there. Anyways... Just giving you some options.

(STARFLEET doesn't know that Shadow. So Ami wouldn't know that fact.)
  • Options
    (starfleet wouldn't know that because it's very unlikely they would've ever encountered energon before...that was the point)​​

#LegalizeAwoo