test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: *Gets a drink from the Replicator and sits down, sipping it and looking around*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    *Oynx and Raneson come over to where Briana is in the Mess Hall*
    Prime Raneson: Hey, Briana.
    Oynx: Hello, Commander.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Hey there.... what do you two lovebirds want? *sips her drink*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Blushes* Just to talk...
    Oynx: *Looks nervous then sniffs around, smelling something* Wait, what is that smell? Is that apple...?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Well I'm drinking apple cider... soooo... its probably apple you're smelling.... surprised you didn't smell the small bit of brandy mixed in... its apple brandy though, so its probably blending with the smell of the cider... *Sips her drink* So what did you wanna talk about?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Jessica: He'll be fine.

*Jamie grumbles and follows after Rose to make sure she stays safe*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Ami: *still in the mess hall, actually eating something*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: Oh.... and sorry if i get pulled away from this conversation, i have something extremely important to ask my mom
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Yeah. *Sigh* I wonder how the others back home in 2418 are handling things...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (*Screams of terror from the present*)

Briana: They should be fine... we'll be back there soon, so don't let it weigh on you too much..... C'mon... Lets talk about something else... *Sips her drink*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Henha: Hey Ami. Whatcha up to? *she sits down next to her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Hm. Let's see... Oh I got one! How did you get assigned to the Tepes?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Ami: I'm doing alright I guess. I made copies of the data from our research. Starfleet would be interested in the Energon data. If I could bring a sample I would, but... I guess we'll have to find a source in our own time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: DTI took care of that. I just went where i was assigned... I was here six or seven months before Captain O'Connor was given command of the Tepes.... I was still 19 an a Lieutenant when he was given the ship, fresh out of spacedock... literally a month or two later, I was promoted to commander, and now I'm 20...
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose looks over the LAM, inspecting it when she notices Jamie walk to her: You look like you've been told to do something you don't want to do? (She turns to her son)

Nyssa: So we wont break the timeleine if we are on the same ship as our drooling 2 year old selves, Mom?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: Oh yeah... I was the one that promoted you, remember that Briana?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I remember.... *Sips her drink and checks to see if her mother has arrived yet* So.... Didn't you have a boyfriend or something in the present? What is he gonna think about you showing back up in the present with your new love?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Wha- you mean Barba?
    Oynx: Who's this "Barba"? *Looks curiously*
    Prime Raneson: ADA Rafael Barba. My... Relationship with him was never completely serious. And I didn't connect to him strongly like I did with you Oynx...
    Oynx: Aw, shucks... *Looks down, embarrassed*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Who says "Aw Shucks?" what is this, the 1950's?... *Rolls her eyes* Anyways, look like that isn't a problem for you... If i stayed on the NX Enterprise's bridge any longer, i might have started flirting with Reed.... but I have a fear in the back of my head that my ex, Jakara will show up and do something.... Its been a loong time since i have seen her, but that thought stays with me....

*this is an odd statement for Briana to have made since Jakara had shown up within the last few days, and before that, at the BBQ on K13*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Raises an Eyebrow* Uhm... Why is that, Briana...?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Things ended on horrible terms... I remember I was still in the academy.... she essentially told me i was dead to her.... the love she had for me was lost.... But... she was.... Kinda a demon... in the most literal sense... So she has a sociopathic side... I know i haven't seen her since the academy... But sometimes i think she'll just show up at the worst time...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Don't let that fear control you, Briana. *Puts a hand on Briana's shoulder* You're strong. ...and if you need someone to talk to, I'm available.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *Nods* okay..... I think the only one here that could stand up to her in a fight would be Alex or Matt.... That's probably gonna boost Their egos, but.... its probably true... In my universe, my dad defeated her around the same year he had dealt with Dracula... But she doesn't exist in this universe, so my.... Captain here... wouldn't have the same experience fighting her as he did in my universe... and that could be disastrous...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: ... That's... disturbing. *Sigh* And you're probably right, Alex and Matt will likely get bigger egos...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*smacks onyx on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper* there will be no 50s noir-talk from soldiers of the imperium!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah, at least neither of them where here to hear it...... *Ponders to herself for a moment* Then again about my captain.... in this universe, my captain straight up killed Dracula.... in my universe, my dad kept him locked up in a basement in London, trapped in a coffin for a few hundred years... he couldn't bring himself to murder a man he once called his friend... that is the only real difference between my universe and this one... i mean the only difference prior to my captain getting trapped on a bugship... that didn't happen to my dad in my universe...
  • Options
    Krystal: *comes in after packing*
  • Options
    Briana: *looks over to Krystal* Hey mom!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Looks and waves to Krystal* Hey, Krystal!
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (never should have watched that C&C generals 2 developer video i stumbled across...now i'm REALLY pissed EA canceled the game after seeing what they already had built and what was upcoming in the near future)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.