test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Krystal* So, have you packed up for the trip back to 2418 yet, Krystal?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: *Checks to see if NX Enterprise is ready to receive passengers yet*

(leaving that up to you, Raneson)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Archer [COMM]: This is Captain Archer, the Enterprise is ready to take on passengers.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    (Still have to consider west though... we can't just leave west behind.)

Krystal: *neutral sound as she just takes a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *Shoots Romani a message on her PADD that she's got their stuff and is going to Enterprise now with it* Okay... got that out of the way... *Transports over to the NX Enterprise*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Gives Krystal a look* ... You haven't packed, have you...
    ---
    Trip: *Is currently in the NX-01 Transporter Room when Briana had just beamed in* Welcome back, Commander. *He says to her*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*sprays thread with fire extinguisher*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    jorin: *gathers his things from the mess hall quickly replicating himself a hoagie sandwich and heads to the transporter room.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (already assimilating to terran cuisine)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: Thanks... At least this time I have an actual uniform.... So where should I put this stuff? *holds up the bags of her and Romani's stuff*
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Trip: There's some empty quarters on Deck N, which is in the secondary hull. Pick one and inform Mr. Reed of the quarters you select.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: w-w-wait... Why do I have to inform him of the quarters I'd select? *Blushing but not like anyone could tell in her current state*
  • Options
    Trip: Security reasons, mostly. It's easy to get lost on a NX-class, especially a refit one...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (not likely...she's probably intimately familiar with the corridors of one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Briana: oh... R-right.. I don't think I'd get lost here... *sighs relieved* so yeah... I'll go find quarters and... Do that thing with contacting Who you said to contact.... Just contact him over some comm, not in person, right?

(The Tepes is an NX Refit so she does know the layout pretty well)
  • Options
    Trip: Uh.... Yeah. *Is wondering why she's acting nervous*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *blinks* uhhh... GonnaGoNow, bye! *quickly rushes off with her stuff, quickly and efficiently making her way to Deck N*
  • Options
    *Enroute, Briana would end up bumping into someone*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *looks up from the ground* didn't see where I was going, Sorry.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I did.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *The person turns out to be Lieutenant Reed*
    Reed: No need to apologize, Commander. It happens. *Offers to help her up*
    ---
    Prime Raneson: Ah, okay. Uhm... I'm going to go find Oynx now. See you later on the Enterprise I guess?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Krystal: *just gives a neutral sound in response before taking a drink*
  • Options
    Briana: *just stares, stuttering incoherent nonsense while blushing.. Not that anyone could tell she was. She takes Reed's offer for help to her feet*
  • Options
    Reed: *Helps Briana up* So, Commander. Where exactly are you going?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: D-d-deck N... *closes her eyes for a moment and is thankful she didn't say a more embarrassing D word*
  • Options
    (since when do decks have letters? they use numericals)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (The NX Class had lettered decks in the 22nd Century. Although I'm pretty sure getting all the way down to N would make her a lot bigger than she's supposed to be.
    The NX-class consisted of a habitable saucer module that contained seven decks (lettered A through G) and a symmetrical warp field governor located just aft of the saucer section, that regulated the warp field shape that would otherwise break apart at higher warp factors. Two half-decks were inserted between D and E deck, as well as between E and F deck. These contained plasma conduits and access tunnels. Two docking ports were located on either side of the saucer section, accessible on E-deck. The ship's hull plating was fixed to the rest of the ship with bolt-couplings. (ENT: "Bounty", "Minefield", "Dead Stop")
    )
  • Options
    (The Secondary hull on NX-Refits would add more decks though, hence the existence of a Deck N on the NX-01.)
    Reed: I see... What's with the stutter...?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Stutter? what stutter?... maybe i should go now... *Picks her stuff up*
  • Options
    (federation starships are thin like cookies...the only one that would come even CLOSE to having a deck N would be the fugly whales that are the jupiter and the MW toilet ships...and maybe the oddity)​​

#LegalizeAwoo