test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Nick: Its dangerous for any species really. its about trusting your others, and yourself... your mother could maybe show you what it means. Its not important right now, at the end of the day, its your choice.

Bri: Wait, why didn't you just make the ears... oh nevermind, I'm the captai- wait... wait hold on its the Enterprise?... Sh*t.... do we have any idea what they're doing here... *she sits in the chair at the desk in the captain's quarters* I'm going to reference historic archives of the Enterprise's logs on this stardate see what they're doing here... knowing how time stuff goes, it could be relevant.

Freeman: Practice is all you need, like any other talent or form of combat.... maybe lets start you out in something more... trainee friendly instead of the starfighter made for people that could see shots coming and avoid them instead of installing shields... or other important safety equipment

Seku: A gunship or patrol ship is just as perfect.... I wonder what happened to the Krayt fang.... it was the group's ship before your time... Bail Organa ended up reorganizing us and sorta... took the fang so other rebel cells could use it. I'm sure you at least remember a little bit about that
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Nexa: It will be alright. All that is in the past and we conquered it all. *they gently sway as they both continue hugging her*

T'Lera: Sorry. *she rubs the back of her neck then grabs a Commander top and changes into it looking a bit embarrassed* The bow is cute. *she nods, fiddling with her fingers*

My daughter mentioned that the Enterprise discovered the Nebula, maybe this is related to that mission?

T'Panne: I'm sure it will become quite relevant soon enough. When do you wish to "end" the shielding?

Reashe: Yeah, you're right. *she gives another nod before giving a small smile* Lets eat, that's something we can do.

Clea: The others have made a feast in the fallen's honor, do you want to join? It might be nice for everyone to be together.

Rin: I think I arrived towards the tail end of it's life, I remember you were still using it when we first met but it didn't last long after that because we purchased the Gozanti. *she nods gently* We lost bail... but maybe the fang is still out there somewhere.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,930 Arc User
    Val: i didn’t tho… technically I died.

Kara: *lets out a content meow as she walks over* I don’t think they’ve noticed us but I still think we should still get out of here.

Mira: eh I prefer to leave the flying to my betters anyway, you and Jorin are much better pilots then I’ll ever be.

Kenzie: let’s eat then. *she starts in on her food*

Jorin: I uuh… I don’t know….. I’m not feeling very social right now. Which is why I’m here… away from people….
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: once we're boots on the ground on vulcan. its the best bet

Bri: we shouldn't be near the nebula after coming out though? *She muses* we left to slingshot around a sun. If we've been sent back here there could be something afoot.... We should still go before we're noticed by someone important like Spock or something... *She heads back out to the bridge to give the order for the Tepes to set course to Vulcan* y'know... It's 2269... A year before the Battle of Caleb IV... We should be cautious to not run into aunt Ami before.m. well...

Freeman: don't put yourself down, you can get better. So feasting stuff time with the others, right?

Seku: well she never touched down on Alderaan so maybe she's still out there.... *She sighs* the maw was a nice ship at least... I miss that couch.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited May 13
    Nexa: You died? *she sounds confused for a moment*

Janri: She kind of did... *she nods and gives Val a tighter squeeze* But she held on.

T'Panne: *she nods to him* Very well then. I have seen it through the holodeck... it will be nice to view it through my eyes again and not a recreation after so long.

T'Lera: We should be able to avoid them right? Ami too. We still have to figure out where T'Panne is so we can pick her up in case she's not currently a Captain. *She follows alongside the others, focusing and causing her tail and ears to disappear*

Clea: *she thinks for a moment* It might be good for you to be around people still... you don't look like you're okay. Atleast we could eat together?

Rin: You didn't take the couch too? *she raises an eyebrow remembering all the couch shenanigans*
  • Options
    Val: yes I did…. I saw my mother and father…. Part of me wishes I had joined them. *she sighs*

Kara: I’ve got a back up plan if any of your ideas fall thru. *she follows bri*

Mira: I’m just being real. But yea let’s join them.

Jorin: *she lets out a sigh* fine… I know you won’t leave me alone until I agree…
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: You can even have a moment to savour it before you toss me back my manipulator.

Bri: What's the backup plan? *she asks as she sits in the Captain's chair* Lets check historical service records and see where she is then *she takes a PADD out and starts looking up the relevent information* Conn, get us out of the system at least for now

Adam: Aye Captain. *he warps out of the system, it might ping enterprise's sensors but knowing enterprise it has better things to worry about*

Freeman: Saying that is why you fail. its limiting yourself *he says, leading her to the feast as they walk together*

Seku: Sadly we left it on the maw. it still sits there in my old room.. wherever it is...
  • Options
    Nexa: *she holds one of Val's hands and intertwines their fingers* I don't know if I would have made it without you, so I'm a bit biased being glad you stayed with us. I understand how hard it must have been to not just give in and stay with them. *she looks at the ring Val gave her when she proposed with a soft smile*

T'Panne: *She pauses for a moment. It would be illogical for her to do such a thing, she can simply take a moment to admire Vulcan after they have resolved her predicament but she does feel a longing that would cause her to agree to delay it just a bit further.* That would be agreeable.

*T'Panne is currently serving onboard the P'jem, an Atlas Dreadnought that patrols systems on the Neutral zone. It does look like she's in command fortunately, but this is around the time the ship has to deal with a strange encounter involving a rogue klingon. There's no specific list of where the P'jem would be currently, just the area it was assigned and the incident on file. It's a little odd that there is not more details on where the incident took place but it may be that they would be included in files not readily available while in the past and separated from the rest of the databases*

*The Enterprise does send a handshake ping, but doesn't do much else, either they're too busy to investigate, or have accepted the federation iff as something not worth pursuing.*

T'Lera: *she follows after Bri quietly*

Clea: Thank you. *she gives her a big hug* Is there anything specific you want to eat? The chefs and Rax made a pretty big variety for a feast.

Rin: I suppose we'll atleast have our next best couch, the moff's somewhere out there too. *she teases then wonders* How do we even begin tracking Eli down?
  • Options
    Val: I’ll see them again some day, .*she pauses for a moment* I doubt I’ll ever get over what happened that day…. The divide between us was like a canyon I should’ve stood no chance against her… *her body tenses even more* in the end I failed in every way. She turned janri and for all intents and purposes succeeded in killing me…. She won… *her eyes stare forward into nothing as she seems to space out with a miserable expression on her face*

Kara: just the arcane route if nothing else works

Mira: I wouldn’t say limiting, I tried it and didn’t really like it, no need to wax jedi philosophy. *she says jokingly*

Jorin: *lets out a surprised mew as she’s suddenly hugged* I uuh… I’ll go with your choice.
  • Options
    Nick: *he smiles* well, when we're there and ready then.

Bri; we're setting course for the general sector they should be in, we'll narrow it down when we're closer

*The Tepes adjusts course to bring them at least closer, hoping they get lucky at least.*

Bri: so what's the arcane option?

Freeman: Why did we get you a priceless relic for a ship then if you don't like flying? *They enter the feast* it's like getting a sports car as a gift for someone and then they say they don't like to drive fast, or at all

Seku: reach out in the force?... Go to that sandwich shop on Mandalore that Freeman never shuts up about? Maybe we hope he took after one of us and is doing something like that, maybe he's a pirate Jedi like me... Or maybe he took on archeology like you
  • Options
    Janri: No... it may not feel like it but you won. You're here, alive, and engaged to Nexa now, and I may be a vampire but I'm not stuck as her... toy. *she starts to pet Val's ears to try and reassure her*

Nexa: We endured... there were so many awful things we had to go through but we have a bright day ahead of us Val. A future together... *she kisses her cheek* Its okay, to feel like this. To feel trauma, anxiety, depression. But remember we're here for you, and there's hope. *she intertwines her fingers with Val's* You are loved, and you are triumphant.

*Soon the Tempus In Utrem arrives at Vulcan, going into orbit.*

T'Panne: Looks like we've finally arrived.

*There doesn't seem to be too much trouble on the way to the sector, but the long range scanners aren't picking up any ships on the way. They're in the right area but it's strangely... empty. There should atleast be a patrolling ship in range somewhere but there's not.*

T'Lera: It would be a good alternative.

Clea: *she gives Jorin a quick pat on the head and nods* I'll get a few things then, you need to keep up your strength. Stay safe while I'm gone. *she gives a very beaming smile which is in stark contrast to her Sith features and starts to head back, wanting to hurry and pick up a couple trays for them.*

Rin: The sandwich shop? I remember it, we ate there, it was pretty good. That was also one of the few times Kobanu and I worked in sync, though he seemed to regret intimidating the local students. *she chuckles* Alright, to Mandalore we go.
  • Options
    Val: *she gives a weak smile tho her ears are still dropped as she stands wordlessly expressing her pain, guilt and regret. The damage done to her physically, mentally and emotionally cut deep into her soul. She stares blankly at nexa trying to smile but failing* it feels impossible to move forward when the weight of my failure stays me feet…..

Kara: finding her using magic. *she looks at short range sensors* Ive got an eerie feeling all the sudden….

Mira: cuz I found it? But you’re right I shoulda just given it to someone else instead of wasting it on me…… *her ears droop*

Jorin: *nods going back to her diagnosis of the hyper drive*
  • Options
    Nick: Time to beam down. Your engineers have the equipment you'll need then? we go down then they do too.

Bri: S'nket, T'lera, Kara. run scans on every frequency and spectrum you can think of. if this doesn't work we'll need the arcane solution. I'll keep looking for more on these logs and this whole thing, see what i can find in our archives.

Freeman: Its not what i meant... I mean we should have started you out with something less... expensive to repair... It cost us a lotta credits to fix it up. *he pats her head* Its alright...

Seku: I mean it was an idea... we can look other places too... inquire with the new jedi, so on and so forth... also do we wanna go join the others or?...
  • Options
    Nexa: Then let me carry the weight for you. *She squeezes her hand then shows the engagement ring to Val* This is a promise right? For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish. You're not alone.

Janri: We're here for you Val...

T'Panne: *She nods, starting to walk toward the transporter room then groaning for a moment. The shielding on the gauntlet isn't preventing the effects forever and she's beginning to feel the effects on her mind but shakes it off and continues. She taps her comm badge and gives the order* They'll set up the equipment for us, we just need to be ready.

T'Lera: *As they begin to scan after several minutes they detect something* I'm getting trace emissions in the area... but its very faint, It seems consistent with what we know of older Klingon cloaking devices.

Clea: *She returns several minutes later with a couple large plates with plenty of food. They're big enough she can't carry them on her own without risking spilling them, but fortunately she's simply used the force to float them beside her* I wasn't sure what to get so I got a bit of everything, should be something you like in there. *She ways with a warmth to her voice*

Rin: Also good ideas. We probably should, it sounds like there will be some good food. *She kisses her then starts to lead her towards the mess hall* Lets be careful with who we ask in the Jedi, some of them like me, others don't.
  • Options
    Val: I… don’t want you to bare this pain… but if that is what you want…. *she looks at the ring with a heavy sigh* even now I find it hard to let anyone in, I’ve been alone for so long. The rare few I’ve let myself feel safe around have ended up using me or betraying me… so I closed myself off, never to let anyone get close again. It’s just difficult for me but I’ll try. *her tail flicks behind her as she wiggles her ears expectantly and arcs her head forward slightly. She lets out a soft meow with a pleasing look in her eyes*

Kara: scanning for high concentrations of tachyons in the area. *she was taps away on her console*

Mira: *purrs and meows* I might try to get into flying sometime but it’s not a big priority to me.

Kenzie: rowdy bunch huh.

Marek: you have no idea….

Jorin: I’m not particular when it comes to food. I suppose since you’re from the future you already know what’s troubling me… the loss of so many do weigh on me but it’s something else for me…. I don’t know why but I feel… odd around freeman. The twi’lek and the sith too… even Mira. My blood runs cold and a faint sense of dread over takes me. It feels wrong…. *she sighs sitting down*
  • Options
    Nick: *he looks concerned for a moment* You may want to remodulate the shielding frequency if you need that to last longer. my estimation is 10 minutes or so.... which is strange because that is literally some of the strongest temporal shielding there is. Kept my entire ship safe after i plugged it into our emitters once not long ago.... its like time itself would tear itself apart to get to you.

Bri: This is the 23rd century so cloaking tech isn't at its best. run a Metaphasic sweep. it should decloak whoever is out there.

Sn'ket: Doing so now, Captain. *the Romulan taps his console*

*The Tepes preforms the Metaphasic sweep, revealing the location of any ship using the much more primitive cloaks of this era*

Freeman: You'd at least let me teach you, right? We've been at this for... over a decade at this point... flying is useful. its like driving. *he sits down with mira, getting some Tiingilar, fried nuna, and some Ne'tra gal*

Seku: *to rin as they enter the hall* You could go meet Skywalker. I'm sure he won't charge you on sight, screeching. *as they enter, her eyes immediately go to the fried nuna, widening as she stares down her favorite dish* Oh yeah there's some good food here.
  • Options
    Janri: Good to hear that. Now why don't I make a delicious dinner to try and cheer you up?

Nexa: Thank you Val, for trying. Whatever happens, I'll always be here for you. *She presses her forehead against Val's for a moment before Janri and Nexa loosen their hug a bit*

T'Panne: Considering that what caused this condition was the antithesis of Time itself, perhaps that is an apt comparison? *As they stand on the transporter pad she begins to mess with the device, despite her unfamiliarity with its design she seems able to figure it out though tips may help her hasten a bit*

*A klingon D9 is decloaked, the dreadnought immediately going to red alert, it moves to try and make an impromptu ambush, weapons charging quickly and disruptor cannons opening fire*

T'Lera: We've got a Klingon Vessel attacking, I think we found those Rogue klingons from the file...

Clea: I know it weighs heavily on you. You're a good leader, and that's why they respect you so much. Its awful that they were lost, but we have to keep going for those we can still protect and fight for. *She tilts her head, looking to Jorin with a piece of food in her mouth* What do you mean you feel odd around them? Like, Freeman, Seku, Rin, and Mira make your blood run cold and you dread?

Rin: I've met with him before, he's optimistic about me, seems to enjoy that I'm genuinely dedicated to putting our people's past behind us. But not everyone in the order shares his views unfortunately. Others hold their grudges despite claiming they would not. *She shakes her head and gets a plate of food, helping Seku get some nuna*
  • Options
    Val: *softly purrs* that sounds good. *she looks at nexa* I will try to be there for you too…

Kara: *raises shields before the Klingons fire shunting to the impacted areas, she charges weapons and fires a torpedo before the Klingons can raise their shields.* weapons primed and ready, awaiting your order.

Mira: sure. *she gets her own plate of assorted food* with a venator we can store a lot of fighters.

Kenzie: maybe I should learn to fly.

Jorin: *stoically nods* it’s difficult to pinpoint… something in me has a faint sense of… dread? And anger perhaps, towards them I’ve no idea why… *she rubs the shoulder of attached to her prosthetic arm*
  • Options
    Nick: You don't need to press too many buttons. just focus, let the telepathic circuits do the rest. you're doing good. I'm not sure if it would be easier or harder for you with that. ready to beam down?

Bri: Good Reaction, Target their cloaking device so they can't hide again, everything else, aim to disable. We're using tech leagues more powerful than them, and we need them alive. if you can take their comms out too, that would be great.. Evasive maneuvers get us behind them! and honestly it goes without saying, Red alert!

Koroh: Aye Captain.

*The Tepes flies forward, flying under the ventral stern of the dreadnaught, locking trajectory. the Tepes continues forward from its momentum as the ship spins back 180 degrees, still moving on their original path, but now all the canons are able to target the aft of the dreadnaught*

Seku: *she nods, more concerned with rin than the chicken right now* if you're with me, You'll be safe. I might not have joined the jedi with him, but they do know of me. at least I hope they remember.

Freeman: What are you all talking about?

Seku: Finding Eli.

Freeman: I think he wanted to poke around old jedi ruins at some point... and mando ruins. *he looks to Mira and Kenzie* you should both know how to fly. it benefits yourselves and the clan.
  • Options
    Nexa: I know you will. *she smiles to her always having believed in her. With that they arrive at their quarters, and Janri hums as she puts on an apron and goes to work preparing what seems to be a big hearty stew*

Janri: Soups and stews are good for when you're feeling down, it's the warm feeling they spread as you enjoy them. *with a gentle sway of her hips she starts chopping ingredients, her hands no longer seeming that pinkish tint from the lingering burns as they've healed enough*

T'Panne: *she nods and soon has an easier time focusing, the innate telepathic skills of a Vulcan making it easier for her. When she's satisfied she gives the order and they're beamed down to Vulcan. They're a fair bit from the settlements in an area mostly unused and empty, perfect for their intention*

*The D9 continues its assault as its shields raise right after the torpedo impact, able to turn surprisingly well as their auxiliary power is diverted to inertial dampener to allow it. The Tepes does get several shots to their aft before the D9 adapts but when it gets them in line with their cannons it starts to fire faster and faster, pushing it Disruptors past what most Klingons would do in a battle unless desperate. Considering their place on the romulan border such tactics are likely what's aided them in whatever their goal is here.*

*Still, the Phaser fire has caused some damage and their cloak is disabled. Their shields are focusing on keeping their engines and weapons up above all else, sacrificing integrity on the comms and other areas in the interest of fighting hard against the federation dogs*

Clea: Well... *she taps her chin and scratches at one of the bony ridges on it* Maybe it has something to do with them being in relationships? It could be a coincidence but of the 4 you mentioned it's two pairs of two... *even with that suggestion, Clea isn't sure that's the actual reason behind it.*

Rin: You know how I love ruins. That expedition Merthur and I went on that resulted in me finding the remains of my iron fist Talisman was quite interesting. Pity that the Empire was interested in the site else I'd have stayed longer. *she kisses her cheek* I'm sure we'll be fine.
  • Options
    edited May 20
    Val: sounds good. *she goes to sit down*

Kara: *reduces power to weapons as she fires a full barrage trying to take down their shields. When that’s done she fires the rail gun at the engines using access power to add an emp effect to the rail guns shot* let’s see how you like that.

Mira: oh you two are going after Eli huh? Are you going too? *she says looking at freeman*

Kenzie: *shrugs* the only flying in really good at is orbital re-entry

Jorin: *looks confused* no I doubt that’s what it is. I have no interest romance.
    Post edited by hoan113 on
  • Options
    Nick: Ah, smell that Vulcan air, that wonderful desert heat. *he looks around* once you're ready just toss that back. The team will be down here soon enough and we can get work done on this.

Sn'ket: Shields holding at 91 percent after all that

Bri: Alright, we're in battle. Now where the hell is T'Panne and her ship? *she groans* Keep us out of that thing's cannons, we've got Maneuverability on it! T'Lera, hail them if you can get through. Koroh, we're playing keep away like I said.

Koroh: It turns fast for a dreadnaught, but we are far faster, Captain!

Bri: Good!, Kara, don't worry about using our main cannons unless we get them in their sights, until then focus on using the ship's turrets and the railgun to harass them. Don't beat them up too badly with the railgun. Enough to know we mean business but not enough to make them flee.

*The Tepes is no longer on a locked course, staying behind it and letting Kara pepper it*

Freeman: not this time. jorin needs us.

Seku: Do you have a bigger ship we can borrow maybe?... *she looks to Kenzie* what do you mean by that?
  • Options
    Nexa: Hmm... you know Val, I do wonder have you been to Earth yet here aside from... our "escapades" in Silent Hill? Maybe we should visit sometime, show you more of what its like when we're not visiting ruined towns and hellscaps.

Janri: *The smell of food starts to fill the air as the stew cooks and boils, she puts the ingredients in, some spices and a decent bit of honey for a sweet tint to the broth.* Its a nice place, there's the beautiful metropolis, but some of the other areas still have their rural and rustic charm.

T'Panne: Very well... *She nods and takes it off and tosses it to Nick. The instant its effects are removed from her she feels it, suddenly seeing, thinking experiencing three different times at once...*

*In the past T'Panne finds herself in a familiar sight, the brig of a Klingon Vessel along with several other Starfleet officers, the sounds of weapons fire can be heard throughout the ship even in here, with few Klingons watching over them*

*In the future... T'Panne is the Captain of the Sagan Class from before still, but she's currently dealing with a political situation far in the Beta quadrant in Romulan space. It seems to be a conference of some kind relating to the remnants of the Star Empire that still hold out and the Romulan Republic, along with the Vulcans and Reunificationists.*

*The Tepes isn't able to stay behind it entirely as the diverted power enables them to turn just enough to keep them to their side, if not their forward arc, though it is putting a lot of strain on its structural integrity field to continue keeping this up. Their captain certainly has some ingenious ideas for battle. Their heavier cannons continue firing to the side though their main cannons cannot turn enough to open fire, keeping up the pressure.*

*But its clear that in a battle of attrition they won't be the victor. Its taking some good damage, and is needing to divert power from important systems to continue the fight, but it is a Dreadnought and is made to continue fighting to the bitter end*

T'Lera: Trying Bri... *She shakes her head* Got it.

Captain Achogho: I had no idea the federation was hiding such advanced technology from us! If only your patrol vessels were so well armed they would not have been such easy prey.

Clea: Yeah I know that much Auntie. You're pretty oblivious to all that stuff, or just don't care about it. But it could be subconscious... is it like a feeling in the force, or a feeling in your gut? *She says as she eats some nuna*

Rin: I think she means like Sawbones, he was not an expert pilot but he was quite good at atmospheric entry with those modifications he had done to him.
  • Options
    Val: earth? *she ponders for a moment* oh right the Terra of this universe. As long as it doesn’t end up like last time we were there….

Kara: *using her vampiric reflexes she formulates a firing solution that takes out a nacelle and the dreadnaughts main impulse drive with a high powered rail shot. She the. Continues hammering at their shields with sustained phaser fire*

Kenzie: I can survive planetary reentery. It’s actually pretty fun.

Mira: is there really much we can do? You know how stubborn she is….

Jorin: I suppose it’s both. I simply dont care about love or anything it brings… *she ponders* it’s neither, just a sense of unease I get around them… almost existentially like my body is reacting to something my mind is unable to understand…. *she rubs the part of her bionic arm that connects to her shoulder as if by reaction*
  • Options
    Nick: *he straps on his Manipulator and walks over to her to check on her* alright, still with me? What do you see?

Bri: *she stands from her chair, snaraling* You fight well, but you're clearly outmatched. I don't need your death, nor your surrender, both things are worthless to me right now. You're attacking federation ships, there is one from this sector I'm looking for. And I know for a fact you already have seen it or will see it. Now if we cut to the chase fast enough I'll even throw in a barrel of bloodwine. If you choose to continue fighting, the next slug is going right through your bridge.

*She crosses her arms* do we make a deal now or will I be making the same proposition with whatever petaQ puts on an EV suit fast enough to take your place 6 minutes from now? *She stares at him through the screen, cold, calculating, and fully intent on keeping her promise if need be. There's a fire in her eyes. Her trill spots clearly visible so he can't exactly start calling her a Human.*

Freeman: I don't just mean like.... emotionally, Mira. I mean whatever is going on at coruscant, whatever the reason is we're going, we should be there. I love my bother but I think it would be good for him to see Seku and Rin before they bring him back give them time to catch up. They're both his masters kinda. We're just missing the other two.... Thankfully... Also speaking of, we're also missing sawbones... Maybe he's with Eli. He helped train Eli too but not to the same extent. Like a sparring partner... *He takes a deep breath* as for other ships, can't take the stardust crusader.. might be able to take A Kom'rk transport... And if Jorin isn't okay with that you could... *He sighs* maybe take my U-Wing... It's an older model, it doesn't have S-foils. Much more rare to find... I never dug the things folding back all too much...

Seku: This was my ship, so I know what was on it during the war.. was there still an Omicron-class shuttle around? Anything? We had the LAATs around so they probably left a lot here.

Freeman: we can look into that after the feast. Take stock of absolutely everything. There's an full armory here, blasters and clone armor. I don't know how they haven't touched this to salvage it after all these years.

Seku: Whatever the reason makes us lucky *she looks to Kenzie, properly processing what she said* wait.. you... Mean with like a repulsor chute or something, right? Jetpack?
  • Options
    Nexa: I would hope it doesn't. *She gives a bit of an odd smile, in between optimism and as if she's afraid of something potentially ruining the trip. Though she doesn't think anything would, they don't have the best track record.*

Janri: *The stew is almost done now.* Hey I'm sure it will be fine. Our trip to Risa was really fun!

T'Panne: *in the Present* I'll be fine, it is simply difficult operating in such a fashion. It is like having three bodies and one mind, and yet the minds are still separate in some way. My past self is in some trouble, but my future self is being slowed down.

*In the past she whispers to herself* This is a most inconvenient turn of events...

*In the Future she begins to excuse herself, though it inconveniences the conference they do not press her on what is so urgent that a Vulcan representative feels the need to leave for an emergency.*

T'Lera: *She whispers* I really hope we don't break the timeline somehow doing this...

Captain Achogho: Of course we can discuss a deal Captain, but you've played your hand. You want something we have, but my crew is prepared to die a good death. *He gestures a hand to some bridge crew* In the event you so boldly decide to cut our negotiations "short" my ship will self destruct, ending whatever precious information you have come seeking.

Now speak, and I will see if we have met this vessel you are searching for. *The Klingon who bears no ridges begins to stroke a very well kept and sleek beard as he watches her. He knew even before the hail how outmatched they were, and while he does say these things, its more of an insurance policy than a good death, it would be better dying in battle than denying an enemy intelligence. The way she speaks about the situation is unusual, she's not investigating the incidents like the other ships he has ambushed, instead she's looking for a specific one*

T'Lera: *She watches him closely at the mention of a self destruct*

Clea: Maybe one day you will... *She thinks deeply for a moment, setting her food down. She's beginning to form a theory but isn't sure she should mention it to Jorin yet* They all used to travel together right? Atleast for a time.

Rin: Basilisk droids too, I know some Mandalorian love to ride them into battle from space to atmosphere. *she tilts her head though, she saw Kenzie' armor, wondering what it might be capable of, as she know certain repulsor tech can enable a suit of armor to safely enter atmosphere even via falling.*
  • Options
    Val: I suppose I can hold out a bit of optimism…. *she sniffs the air* the stew smells great.

Kara: *crosses her arms watching the Klingon intently, muttering under her breath*

Mira: Jorin has some of them with the rest of the clan back where we came from.

Kenzie: nope I just smack into the ground. *she makes a smacking motion with her hands* I’m not originally from this universe, I’ll spare you the details but I’m what’s known as a spartan, a heavily genetically and physically augmented human. My bones are unbreakable and my strength, speed and reflexes are greatly enhanced. The thing that lets me survive all the TRIBBLE I’ve put myself thru is Mjolnir Mark five armor. I don’t know all its inner workings but it doubles my already insane strength and reflexes and allows me to survive planetary reentry with nothing but the armor.

Mira: ooh yeah I guess that makes sense. *she looks over at rin and seku* she’s a literal walking tank. Ive seen her jump out of a transport and land on some sith acolyte… *she turned that f*cker into paste.

Kenzie: the armor weighs over two tons too..

Jorin:I rather hope not…. Romance brings nothing but problems. *she starts in on some food* as for freeman I guess. *she shrugs* I know freeman travelled with others before joining the clan wither it is these people or not I wouldn’t know. I just hope no one else pops up out of the blue, I’ve had my fill of surprise arrivals……
  • Options
    Nick: Fascinating... Part of my curiosity is peaked, how a mind meld in a situation such as this would go. though I admit it may not be the best time as it may hinder rather than help.

Bri: You question my honor in this parlay with you? While we are speaking, you, your ship, and your crew are not to be harmed.. now, I'm looking for a Starfleet Ship Captained by a Vulcan named T'Panne.

*On the Klingon's Viewscreen from Achogho are the barest hint of the Klingon Ridges and hair of Koroh, sitting at the pilot station. not enough to focus on him but enough to make it obvious he is a Klingon with ridges.*

*Sn'Ket in the meantime stays out of sight, not wanting to be mistaken for a Vulcan, and not positively identified as a Romulan.*

Bri: I know she is supposed to be in this sector, If she is one of the ships you've attacked and she is harmed, I will make you experience bij far more painful than you could ever imagine. now speak quickly, and if you aim to self destruct like the honorless dog you aim to be with such actions, I will pull you out of Gre'thor personally, just to throw you back in!

Freeman: My own Basilisk is amongst them, and i am thankful for that.

Seku: You mean that thing you and waine rebuilt

Freeman: The very same.

Seku: Huh... Neat... *she looks to kenzie, just staring at her blankly, blinking slowly* what?

Freeman: oh yeah, the sith paste, no offense Rin. Uh, everything they've said is true and its as crazy as it sounds.... Personally if i could get a look at those genetic modifications, I would have a field day. Probably puts Khan himself to shame

Seku: W-who is khan?

Freeman: We'll explain another time... how do you like the food?

Seku: Its good... *she just looks down at her food, holding her head in disbelief about a lot of what she's heard but having seen enough herself to believe its likely true. hearing it just sounds crazy
  • Options
    Janri: I think you went long enough without good homecooked meals. Gotta make up for that. *she smiles and starts to serve it in bowls, putting one down for each of them* Should for a time warm your heart right? *she gives a very motherly smile before taking her own seat*

Nexa: It would've been nice to have more meals like that during the war. *she smiles softly and blows on her stew trying to cool it down a bit*

T'Panne: Yes, I feel it would have too many risks in our current situation.

*Past T'Panne begins working on something in the brig with the others*

*Future T'Panne's ship is en route to Vulcan though she's receiving concerned messages now and then due to her absence*

Achogho: Its not a matter of questioning your honor, but you made a threat and a good warrior respects the threats made by their opponent, yet you would insult my own honor. *He shakes his head at something. This starfleet officer seems much more vicious than her compatriot, something is very off here.*

T'Panne, hmm... I think it has been a fortnite since we ambushed her vessel. She is unharmed, though aside from the few we captured the ship was lost with all hands. We have her in our brig, prisoners for the Empire. *He seems to be speaking truthfully*

Clea: Its probably just some old feeling or something, nothing to worry about now. They're good people, and you're training Freeman anyway. I think. *she encourages Jorin to eat* Maybe you should talk with them about it? It might help clear it up.

Rin: This is a lot to take in... I guess if it's another world than it's hard to compare to our own... *she rubs one of her temples still processing the revelation*
  • Options
    edited May 24
    Val: this should do fine. *she starts in despite it being hot letting out a meow* oh that’s good. *she purrs looking over at nexa* what war?

Kenzie: not a huge fan of sith…. So I’m watching you… so far you’re ok.

Mira: jaessa’s ok tho right?

Kenzie: eeeh only cuz she’s jorins sister… otherwise I’d turn her into an unrecognizable mass of flesh for trying to kill raeshe, I’ll rip anyone in half that f*ckes with my blueberry *she looks over at rin and seku* learning about the multiverse was overwhelming for me too.

Jorin: old feelings? I’ve never met any of them before.. freeman is the only one I know personally. I’m not sure what there would be to talk about with them… it’d be strange to ask them why I feel so weird around them.. *she meows and eats some more*