What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Excuses excuses. Just admit that magic is the greatest cheat in the book. It follows no scientific reasoning other than it's own.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    it follows perfect scientific reasoning; vulcans and remans can read minds, remans and vorta can affect the material world with their minds, ocampans can heat the molecules in the air to the point of causing spontaneous combustion, and all of that is well-documented and explainable via scientific process
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: Kettle, Pot, Black))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (one, it's pot, kettle, black; two, i'm sure CoH had plenty of individuals and groups that had what could reasonably be called magical powers as a result of scientific mishap, so...mirror, right back at, glass house)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (one, it's pot, kettle, black; two, i'm sure CoH had plenty of individuals and groups that had what could reasonably be called magical powers as a result of scientific mishap, so...mirror, right back at, glass house)

((Well, the one i was thinking of was, "Hello Pot, I am Kettle. Amazing you are black too". Being a sarcastic response. I was calling Kuntel out, not you. And yes, Rose is magic user, similar vein to Homo sapien magus from DC.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (oh...you really should quote the one you mean in the future so this doesn't happen again

and listen to the cryomancer, kuntel; magic is perfectly capable of operating within the realm of science)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (somebody advance the story already...before i start causing chaos again)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,080 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    (Walking Chaos. Kayla must have broken the 4th Wall I guess.)

*Several days later*
    *Internal surface of the Jenolan Sphere, park area*

*Krystal is working a grill... wearing a loose t-shirt*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (do you really think that was a good place to timeskip? i mean...shouldn't we have seen eight go back to normal or something?)

*walks over to jade, a large cooler floating behind him* hey, where do you want me to set this?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Is a little ways away, throwing a Frisbee to the dog.*

Alex: Hey, Tala.

*He smiles at her from behind.*

Jackson: Hey, Lei! I think I found something weird over here!
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Wearing some light clothing* Come on shadow do some real work! I bet you can carry that with those things you use for hands.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *yells back* why have phenominal cosmic power if i'm only ever going to use it during crisis times?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Now walking closer* Come on no one likes a showoff. *Is teasing*

(Actually there was supposed to be a part where the thing inside eight doesn't let her change back and another bit of it shows up on her. So I'm assuming our time skip here is 2 days rather than 3.)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,080 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    (Eh... there is a reason. Its under Krystal's shirt.)

Krystal: Over by the table.

Amelei: Oh? What is it?

Tala: Hi. *Leaning back against a table with a book* You know... I swear humans have it easy with sunglasses...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    everyone loves a showoff; otherwise no one would ever go to shows

*telekinetically maneuvers the cooler over to the indicated spot and sets it down*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Walks over and takes a beer out of the chest, then goes and kisses Krys on the cheek.*

How's it coming?
    Jackson: I think it's a bioluminescent turtle! come over here real quick!

*He motions at her.*
    Alex: Really? How so?

*He sits next to her, smiling.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *silently retches behind kuntel's back and fishes a root beer out of the cooler*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Pretty good. Got some cheese over here for anyone who wants it too. *Flips the burgers*

*Amelei comes over to see*

Tala: *Points at her antennae* Kinda hard to push sunglasses up ontop of your head with these in the way.

Kayla: *Walks up behind Shadow and wraps her arms around him* Hi.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight goes over to get a drink from the cooler.*

*Joule starts doing tricks like juggling his head around and generating extra arms for more juggling*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    And the kids?

*Smiles as he wraps his arms around her from behind, kinda sweaty.*
    *She notices that it's not in sight of the rest of the crew... just before she gets surprise kissed.*

Jackson: Oops, looks like it got away.
    Alex: I think you could if you tried.

*He smiles.*

Alex: Though, antennae do have their uses, if you ask me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    hi, kayla *he says at the same time she greets him, popping the tab on his soda can and taking a drink from it* still having those morning problems with your stomach?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: *To Deunan* So looks like I don't get a chance to show off my cooking.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Smiles and pushes one of his hands down to her stomach, where this is a bit of a bump under the shirt* You tell me.

Amelei: You sneak... *Laughs a bit before returning the favor*

Tala: Like knowing what mood someone's in? *Sideways smile*

Kayla: So... got any plans for later?

Deunan: *shrugs* Maybe some other time.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (one does not normally answer a question with a question, especially one completely unrelated to the first question)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

Mm, any weird cravings yet? Like pickled halibut?
    Jackson: You looked a little bored, soooo....

*He smiles.*

Jackson: Decided to interest you. And there is a bioluminescent turtle if you want to look at it.
    Alex, blushing: Well, I was going to say they make you look beautiful, but that is a better use.

*He smiles at her.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (She might be dodging the question shadow.)

*Eight takes note of Joule performing tricks while drinking her soda*

Eight: Looks like we got an even bigger showoff.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: A few ice cream cravings. Thankfully no pickles. I hate pickles.

Kayla: Yea... a few.

Amelei: *smiles* Well... I guess we should go find it.

Tala: *Blushes a bit* Thanks...

Deunan: I have no idea what to say about that one...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (no one could ever possibly have a good reason for dodging a simple question about morning nausea that one has had for several days now)

well, that's good...and no nausea problems currently?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Pregnancy)

Quinn: *Not noticing what Deunan is* What?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Just tell me what you want, and I'll make it happen, my Prinzessin.

*Kisses her cheek, then the dog gets in between their legs.*
    Jackson: Well, it's in the pond...

*He smiles.*
    Alex: And it's cute when you blush, too. It get's a darker shade of blue...