What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Yeah I think I'll stay away from a Q for now. *Looks at the medic* Do you guys have any contact lenses? Not for rectifying eyesight but to change the color of one's eye?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *astral shadow reappears, catching the tail end of joule's question* i can change eye colors if you need it

*turns to the group* are you coming or what?!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Looks over at Shadow and waits for him to refocus again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Rachel TRIBBLE an eyebrow*

Wait, it changes the chromosomes? Because if that were the case, my body would've accepted the changes--what I got was a physical change that my DNA revolted against.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (he's already focused, even with an astral projection up)

*stares at jade* so when were you going to tell me we have an admiral aboard?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: I can change my own eye colors this is for someone else. It can't be a natural change like just changing the proteins in the eye its gotta be an artificial thing like a contact lens.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: We have an Admiral onboard.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    magic isn't exactly natural...and for what reason does this person need his or her eye color changed?

har har har...*he deadpans* anyway, i was going to ask you if you've found out anything new on the Q front

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Right about now shadow might be noticing that the whites of Eight's eyes are black)

Joule: its sort of a private matter. If you want to know more I'm pretty sure its kuntel's fault.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Been tied down with the Admiral and... some frustration before that. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *looks past jade and notices eight's eye color* umm...should a liberated borg admiral have demon eyes? the borg don't usually change anything involving sclera color

oh, let me guess...you're our mysterious admiral's aide and it has something to do with her currently solid black eyes?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Not solid only the white of her eyes turned black. And perhaps.

Eight: They are not demon eyes!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    when the whites of your eyes turn black like that...it's usually a sign of either demonic possession or demonic DNA

well, saying what you just said is a lot more than a simple 'perhaps'...more like 'definitely'

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Yeah well its kuntel's fault they haven't turned back.

Joule: Perhaps.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    you do know that if you are actually a demon in human...oid form, i'll have to vanquish you?

yeah, whatever...and i'll tell what i just told your boss - if she's a demon, i'll have to vanquish her

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Why does you assume the eyes mean demon?

Joule: You do realize she is still an admiral in starfleet and although they might not be able to punish you they'd likely strip Krystal of her rank and kick her out of starfleet right?
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OOC: True, black eyes could mean subterranean species. Actually, many different underwater species have black eyes due to the lack of light.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    because only demons have black eyes like that! i have yet to meet any race, species or individuals who have black eyes like that who WEREN'T demons

yeah, see...that wouldn't happen, because demons are evil, and admiral or not, me vanquishing one wouldn't be any different from me killing quinn for being an undine, if he were

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: And before I met you I had never seen any race that was a wolf man! Does that mean there aren't any? No, because here you are standing in front of me.

Joule: You are assuming that starfleet is unaware of Eight's condition. And she is not a demon or being possessed by one. And evil is subjective, I could consider you evil for wanting to kill one of my best friends.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i've seen several just in this galaxy alone...you haven't been looking hard enough

but your assistant claims that starfleet already knows about this, and no demon would reveal themselves like that without then killing whomever they did so to, so...i guess you're safe - unless you've influenced them or are controlling them

well, if people in starfleet know about this and they're still alive, i guess your friend is okay - unless he's influencing or controlling them

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Facepalm* This is going over sooo well...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I could say the same to you about not looking hard enough. *phew* glad we got that out of the way mostly peacefully. Krystal can I trust you that wolfie here isn't gonna try and kill me in my sleep?

Joule: *Sigh* Come here for some contacts and wind up with a seemingly crazy Wolf man threatening my friend.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *simultaneously with his astral form* don't worry, i won't kill you unless you try to kill one of my acquaintances first

*simultaneously with his material form* don't worry, i won't kill her unless she tries to kill one of my acquaintances first

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Shadow, let it be. Not all demons follow the dark paths.

(To joule) I am sorry for denigrating you earlier. I am Rose O'Connel. (She sticks her hand out)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Its fine, all is forgiven. *He shakes her hand.* And I am Joule. I never decided on a last name.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *turns to rose* whatever...and you're all supposed to be at rachel's quarters! move it or lose it, people! *fades out again and reforms in front of said quarters*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Medic: Anyway, about those lenses.

*He walks over to the replicator.*

Medic: What colour?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Sclera white and Iris Hazel.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Medic: Now, with black sclera, these might not work as well.

*He hands Joule two contacts.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Well it'll do for now. Thanks. *Takes them.*