test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: I'll let you know. Could you pass me a soda?

Kayla: Not right now. I'm still kinda wondering what's going on.

Amelei: If you wanted to go for a swim... you could have just said so. *Sideways smile*

Tala: I... thanks... *Feels a little awkward*

Deunan: *Points at Eight's assisstant*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *turns and looks back at kayla with a cheeky grin on his muzzle* maybe you're pregnant? we've been going at it quite a bit over the past few weeks
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Good lord! I don't think I've ever seen something like that before.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (says the omnipotent being who's seen literally everything the universe has to offer...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: *Stutters* Um... well... I guess there was that one time you were human... and... um... *Takes a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Yeah but you don't exactly need to giveaway your omnipotence when you are hiding.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (he was human only once, long before he ever met kayla)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (She's kinda freaking a bit at the possibility.)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

Your word is my command.

*Passes her a soda.*

And I wanted to ask you something.
    Jackson: Well, I didn't want to be intrusive.

*He smiles as he takes his shirt off.*
    Alex: Oh, was that a bit too much?

*He tilts his head, a littlw worried he embarrassed his... girlfriend? Friend? Commander?*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Hey you guys up for a friendly game while we wait on the food?

*Joule does a grand finale flourish splitting his head into 4 smaller heads and catching them with 4 arms. He then returns to normal and bows*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    pass; there's no such thing as a friendly game when i'm involved...unless it's something like spin the bottle or truth or dare

*to kayla* dear, you've never seen me in human form, let alone slept with me

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Takes the bottle* Hm?

Kayla: How... But you said... I can't be... wha?

Tala: Um... I've... never had anyone say things like that to me before.

Deunan: *Making herself useful before starting up a second grill* So... who had the hot dogs? Because I'm sure I can get the onion rings going now.
    Amelei: *Smiles before pulling her own shirt off, revealing she's already wearing a bikini swimsuit* Had plans to slip away at some point and take a swim. Holodecks are alright, but just not the same.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    How did you get so good at cooking burgers?

*Smiles at her.*
    Alex: Really? I have a hard time believing that. I mean, you're... beautiful, and smart, and nice.

*He shakes his head.*

Alex: It's just not possible.
    Jackson: Oh really? Did you have plans for me to come along as well, or was I a last minute consideration?

*He slips into the water.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    you certainly can be; like i said, we've been hitting the sheets really hard ever since...that night

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: I think the admiral was going to make the hotdogs. Hey admiral! We need you on the hotdogs.

Eight: Fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Learned from a friend's father.

Kayla: But... I thought you said it was only possible for a werewolf and human to... when the werewolf was in human form...

Tala: Um... well... ok... someone did say something like that about me... but it was back at the Academy during a competition and referencing my performance...
    Deunan: Best Staff fighter in her class. That's why she swings a mean rifle when things go sideways.
    Tala: Who asked you?
    Deunan: Just saying.
    Amelei: I thought about inviting you along. Just didn't know how to ask. *Follows Jackson*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Really? Did this friend happen to be a boyfriend?

*Raises an eyebrow and half smiles.*
    Alex: Well, I expected her to be a good fighter. She has that look.

*He smiles... and his hand sneaks over and takes Tala's gently.*
    Jackson: Just ask. Usually, I'll think it's the literal meaning instead of a... thinly veiled sexual offer.

*He smiles, chuckling. Then starts floating around.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    no, i never said anything like that; i said my dad knew a werewolf who had a kid with a witch and the kid didn't inherit his father's lycanthropy

i don't remember if i also said that if a pair of transformed werewolves mate during a full moon - which is usually the only time werewolves show up in my particular universe - and the female gives birth, the result will be unusually intelligent but otherwise ordinary wolf cubs...but if i didn't, i did now

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Joule quit messing around. *Tucks in her shirt* Guess I should get started on those hotdogs now.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: I was ten at the time Kun... *playfully bops Kuntel on the head*

Tala: *Doesn't object to the hand holding while wondering if she actually is falling for him considering how she's feeling right now*

Kayla: I think I need a beer. And not the kiddy bar Synth stuff the Federation keeps in stock.

Deunan: You got the grill. I got something else for making Onion Rings.
    Amelei: *Swims over* Was never good with these sort of things. Always had my nose in a book or something growing up and... typical scientist...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    there's several in the cooler, all authentic brands straight from the homeland of beer

*ears perk at eight's mention of hot dogs* ohh, weiners! i love those

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Icerose shows up, carrying a very large metal pot with a lid firmly attached to it)

Rose: Anyone want to help me with this? Its heavy. It has chili.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *holds a paw out and telekinetically lifts the pot out of rose's grip* i've got it; where you want it?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Joule help her I've got the hotdogs to worry about. *is now grilling the hotdogs*

Joule: Never mind shadow got it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose still holds on to the pot)

Rose: HELP, not take it. And wherever we got a spot to keep it warm.

Krys, where do you want the chili?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Joule: Well then I will help you rose.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    oh, fine...*releases his telekinetic hold and casts a featherlight charm on the pot instead*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Thanks , Joule. Wherever we got a spot, and were we keep it warm.

(Rose grumbling under her breathe) Lazy Mutt. Im gonna use a portion of my almost godlike ability. (then they mazing lift the once heavy pot of chili)

Rose: SHADOW, not that much. (they take over to a spot on a table)

(Rose is just beside herself with Shadow) You really have no idea about how one is supposed to cook, and prepare chili. I hope you never go to Texas.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    NOW what are you ******** about?! if you didn't want help, why did you ask for it in the first place?!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: NO Magic in Competition Chili. (Summons a snowball and throws it at Shadow. It hit him, then disappears) Why the hell do you think I was actually using my normal stregth, when you know i cna do a tk sled or augemnt my own strength?

(Rose clicks her fingers, and opens an invisible door, showing freezer inside. She pulls out some bottles)

Rose: I got summertime wheat here, who wants some? Oh, Krys. I got a chocolate flavored beer for you to try. It should be about 15 minutes before you can have the chili. and NO MAGIC.
    Ancient Griffon insult