test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well, damn! how am i going to find this Q now? i've been all over the bloody ship three times now, and i can't sense it anywhere

maybe i should try a spell to locate him...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    That's your call Shadow. I wouldn't know where to start. Unless he's like the Q I know and craves attention. But if he's laying low...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    then we're screwed

okay; jade, gimmie a word that rhymes with Q that could potentially be used in a locating or summoning spell
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Starts thinking... and thinking... and adopts a thoughtful pose while thinking...*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Whew?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    yeah...don't think that's gonna work

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Starts looking irritated a bit while thinking*
    edited December 2014
    *watches jade intently* anything yet?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Gives Shadow an implied "no" look, also showing signs of a possible mood swing... towards aggro*
    edited December 2014
    jade...*he says warningly* do i need to knock you out?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    What's that supposed to mean?
    edited December 2014
    you're starting to get pissed...i may not have the power of empathy - thank merlin for that - but i know the signs

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Eight: Well you asked her to think of a word that rhymes with a letter Wolfie boy.
    edited December 2014
    getting a word that rhymes with Q isn't the problem - i can think of several words right off the bat

the problem is, none of them work for potential summoning or locator spells...and just because i'm physically two years old, doesn't give you the right to call me a boy - i'm NOT a boy

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I am going to the Arboretum, make sure our field hasnt reformed there. Other then, that there is nothing we can do. (As Rose walks out of the medbay, to the Arboretum)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ( Kuntel your name has been used in vain and its time to point fingers and shame )
    Kunteled for saying this is a no cheesy zone :3

^^^^ Lololololol :D
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *She looks at shadow very confusedly* Umm what?
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Eight: Umm what?

Random Romulan: Didint you know you could save 15% in less then 15 minutes by switching to geico? :D
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: if to me, Rose was still in the medbay. I was doing some errnads in town, so I am not to sure where everyone was at. Rose was in medbay with astral puppy, Rachel and a medic)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    (well, kayla should be there too; kuntel was there, but he's currently wandering)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (Yeah I'm only really aware of where the people in sickbay are and who's in eight's room)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ( Kuntel your name has been used in vain and its time to point fingers and shame )

^^^^ Lololololol :D

OOC:... Kill him.
    edited December 2014
    *walks in and waves a paw in front of jade's face* helloooooooooooooooooooo...earth to jade; anyone home?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Please stop messing with my wife. She'll probably kill you, god-like powers or not.

*Looks at him from the hallway.*
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC:... Kill him.

* gives romulan salute* By your command *trips and falls on face going out the door* in a few minutes...MEDIC!! :D
    edited December 2014
    (Rose enters Arboretum, and heads to Mel's usual area. Rose is using her wrist comp, and her spells to see if its safe. It is safe.)

Rose to no one in particular: Maybe now things can calm down. Should be in 72 hours the ones that switched genders should revert to normal form.

Computer, location of Captain Jade currently?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    oh, stuff it, chaos-bringer

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Computer: Captain Jade is in Admiral Eight's temporary quarters.

Seriously. The power of a pregnant woman's mood swing is strong.

*Smiles and walks in.*

Admiral. How are you?
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I'm good. Now that I got out of my shredded uniform. I'm still waiting on Joule to bring me some contacts but otherwise I'm fine.
    edited December 2014
    oh, stuff it, chaos-burgher

(OOC: fixed it for you)

Rose: Well, just keep calm, remember why you are there, and get the hell out.

(Rose heads to the Admiral's quarters.)
    Ancient Griffon insult