What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Computer: Captain Jade is in Admiral Eight's temporary quarters.

Seriously. The power of a pregnant woman's mood swing is strong.

*Smiles and walks in.*

Admiral. How are you?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I'm good. Now that I got out of my shredded uniform. I'm still waiting on Joule to bring me some contacts but otherwise I'm fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    oh, stuff it, chaos-burgher

(OOC: fixed it for you)

Rose: Well, just keep calm, remember why you are there, and get the hell out.

(Rose heads to the Admiral's quarters.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yeah, joule should be arriving any minute with those; sickbay isn't that far from the crew deck
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles and nods.*

Good.

*Looks at Krys.*

Are you at least trying to be less stressed?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    we have a Q onboard that put up a field over the arboretum that makes anyone walking through it swap genders and who is currently still at large...not exactly a lot you can do to de-stress in this kind of situation
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Well atleast it had a minimal effect on the crew.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    except for that poor crewman who is now a crew-woman...did he ever get fixed, by the way?

oh, and rachel, of course...and then there was the exploding athame that nearly wrecked the ship as a result of my trying to remove the field

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose gets to the Admiral's quarters)

Rose: stay calm, just go in there, be nice, ask about a cookout and leave.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Joule arrives*

Joule: Hey rose. *He enters revealing that rose is standing at the doorway* Here are your contact lenses admiral.

Eight: Thanks Joule. *Tries to put them in and fails to notice rose because of it*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: May I come in, it will be only a moment. I have a request to ask of our dear captain that may relief stress amongst the crew.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight is startled by the fact that rose is speaking to her in a way that doesn't sound like she's ready to punch her any second and almost pokes her eye out with the second contact lens*

Eight: Yeah its fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Well, Shadow, Kuntel and Krystal can tell, through various means that it wont take much to make Eight into a icy bloddy pulp, either)

Rose: Krys, While we got a few days here in the sphere, with minor updates and upgrades, we should have a cookout, a big one for the crew. Actually have it outside on the surface, get some games together and just try to be relaxed. Scuttlebutt says you can grill some good burgers?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (Well it wouldn't take much but then you raise the risk of whatever's in her taking over to protect her.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    ((OOC: true, but when has a superhero ever stopped consequences unforeseen from doing something. :D

Right now, she doesnt trust you. Lock out, is a tag out, which means you just broke a major safety protocol. If a general or admiral does that, what stops a private or a recruit from doing it. Her great uncle, who served in the Vietnam War taught her that, inbetween his bouts of insanity. She has no clue about Eight's affliction, and right now she so blinded by hatred and disgust, she doesn't give a damn either.

Tala and Krystal know this, but Rose was given specific orders by Adm. Quinn, to protect the lives on the Lexington, no matter what. He could have kept her off the Lexington, and be studied as a living fossil, but he trusted her with this. Krystal and Tala trust her with this, and She aint gonna let them down.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Oh and Rose, I'm sorry. *Her eyes now have an odd tint to the whites thanks to the contact lenses. It doesn't look too unnatural though.*

(I think Batman may be the only superhero who tries to understand the consequences of something before he does it.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Goes from completly ignoring Eight, to looking at her somewhat wideeyed. Her eyes are showing alot of emotions. But she gives a kurt nod)

Rose, almost in a whisper: the Actions we take today will echo on through eternity, Admiral.

((But Batman already knows what the consequences are before he even steps out of the batcave, because he is the FREAKIN BATMAN.))

((Will Smith as Deadshot?? ))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Blinks* Burgers? I could go for a nice juicy burger...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Good, youre cooking burgers, I can make some chili, I have some homebrew beer stashed, Dee said Orions Rings are her specialty. But you are cooking the burgers, Krystal.

(She looks at Kuntel and Shadow daring them to argue)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    well, i guess i don't actually need to knock her out after all

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Krystal has already disappeared, leaving Rose and Shadow with a Krystal shaped dust cloud*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Maybe I should try cooking something too. I would make chili since I learned how from Sisko but you already got that covered. I think I'll make some hotdogs.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    well, my culinary skills are limited to ordering from a replicator, so...i guess i'll be bringing the liquid refreshments

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Looks at the Krystal shaped dust cloud with a smile.*

Ah, cute. Anyway, see you there Rose.

*Walks after Krystal, not going in a particular hurry.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *snaps a holo of the krystal-shaped dust cloud and hurries after kuntel* i really wanna know how those are possible outside cartoons

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

She's awesome, that's how.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: She never answered, did she?

Well, Admiral, Joule later while I figure this out.

(As Rose walks out, and heads to her quarters):
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    not that awesome; that defies the laws of physics

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    You defy the laws of physics most of the time. Does that make you 'Not that awesome?'
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i don't defy them; i bend them

and magic has its own rules that have to be obeyed

#LegalizeAwoo