What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *the snowball hits a flame shield and vaporizes* what the HELL does it MATTER if magic is used on the container the chili is being carried in?! it won't alter the taste in the least!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Chocolate? What? *Turns around... and trips on the dog*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: hotdogs should be ready about the same time maybe some people could have chili dogs.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *turns slightly and is just in time to see jade trip over the dog* JADE! *throws his right paw out like he's trying to catch her despite being too far away and everything within several hundred feet instantly freezes in time, excluding the resident magic users*

oh...damn
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *turns slightly and is just in time to see jade trip over the dog* JADE! *throws his paws out like he's trying to catch her and everything within several hundred feet instantly freezes in time, excluding the resident magic users*

oh...damn

(And eight and Quinn. But Quinn acts like he is frozen in time.)

Eight: What the hell?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: No magic period. that is to make sure its the ingredients, and the cooking, not soem other stuff to make it.

Eight, if you dare use my chili as a condiment.......you'll be having a period alot sooner then you think.

(Rose shakes her head, then grabs a beer bottle, and offers it to Krystal) My best friend's recipe for chocolate flavored beer. See if you like it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *turns to eight with a wide-eyed look* why didn't you freeze? i thought you were mortal? mortals are supposed to freeze!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Krystal is frozen in time and cannot respond at this time*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *the black lines appearing on her face now* Because of this!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *takes a huge step back and swears loudly, an energy ball forming in his right paw* SH*T! not a demon, huh?! i never should've bought that story *pulls his paw back in preparation to hurl the concentrated sphere of crackling lightning-like energy*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: Rose will you calm him down? *facepalms* Didn't we already go through something like this back in my room? And for the last time I'm not a demon!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose steps infront of Eight, in direct flightpath of the shadow fireball)

Rose: Shadow, STOP. Not all demons follow the paths of dark.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (it's an ENERGY ball, not a fireball...which you would know the difference between if you had looked at the document i spent many painstaking hours putting together and posted a link for several pages ago and that apparently only westx has even bothered to look at!)

then explain that! *he sharply jabs the air in the direction of eight's face* and quickly, before i vanquish your sorry TRIBBLE

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I am not a demon! *As she gets more agitated her skin begins to pale and the black lines spread to her arms.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    then WHAT are you? the truth, now *the paw holding the energy ball twitches slightly*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Krystal trust Eight, Adm. Quinn trusts Eight. I am giving her the benifit of the doubt on what she is. You are letting your prejudices influence your thinking as much as I have on Eight. Stop it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Starts crying the lines receding* Fine alright I was cursed. Dammit cursed. It was so long ago. *is now on the ground holding her legs*
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Frozen trying to catch Krys.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (STOP EDITING PEEPS! WAAAGH!)

*everyone is frozen*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    OOC: Ah, frozen time makes editing so much fun! Seriously, can we just... un-freeze it officially? Shadow?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (If they unfreeze now they will find a crying admiral and an angry shadow.)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    OOC: Well, it's a little un-fair to the mortals that would like to continue the other story-lines. Or comment on the complete idiocy going on?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Shadow, let time flow normally.

(It didnt register to Rose that time had been slowed to a crawl)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    (good magic users wouldn't be affected by shadow's molecular immobilization, so kuntel wouldn't be frozen)

*gazes at eight with a hard stare, then breathes heavily through his nostrils and crushes the energy ball, causing it to dissipate* cursed how?

and kuntel...you better move into a position where you can catch jade, because i'm about to unfreeze everyone

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Eight is too busy sobbing to notice that shadow is still talking.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Good idea. Wanted to be a surprise if sh*t started getting... explode-y.

*Moves over to catch Jade... and the dog moves out of the way as well.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Rose looks at the huddles Eight, and gets down to Eight)

Rose: Need a hand up?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *looks at her now paying attention again with tears in her eyes* Sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *notices the dog isn't frozen either* oh, for the love of...well, now we know the dog isn't normal

oh, whatever *flicks his right paw and everything within the same sphere of influence unfreezes*

*meanwhile, sensors close to the affected section of the sphere register an intense and highly localized chroniton field forming over a good portion of the park, then vanishing with no residual chroniton particles left behind a few minutes later*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Catches Krys.*

Hi.

*Smiles.*
    *Alex looks at Tala.*

Alex: Hmm?

*He smiles.*
    Jackson: Those are the things I like about you though.

*He swims a bit closer.*