What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission "Out of sight" (Installation 18) can't be completed **FIX IS LIVE!**

Comments

• Options
    medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's worked fine for me both times I've played through, for whatever that's worth.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • Options
    matty140991matty140991 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got the same problem. Rinna Khev is stuck in scenery
  • Options
    celticfistcohcelticfistcoh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Add em to list of people having trouble with Khev not responding. I chat with her and indicates conversation over and time to move along .. she neither moves not beams out. Tried three times (getting good with disarming alarms) and would like to actually finish the mission. Please resolve this.
  • Options
    captwestoncaptweston Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After reading all the other messages on here, its good to know that my problem with Rinna Khev is not a fluke. I've also tried the suggested fix (drop mission, wait, come back, restart the client, blah blah blah) to no avail. I really hate skipping missions, too. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    poisonwolf1poisonwolf1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here as well...tried it three times.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Encountering the same issue. And I was only half a level away from rank up. :(
  • Options
    cstmarinecstmarine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah guys its six fifty five east coast time on 6/22/2013 and they still haven't fixed the bug I am a federation character and I cant complete installation 18 because Rinna wont beam out its really annoying. don't know what to do tried restarting it but yes the bug still continues
  • Options
    hogarthhaguehogarthhague Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another bug: Mission "Out of sight"
    After talking to "Rinna Khev" she stands and stops:eek:. she does not beam out:confused:
    any suggestions
  • Options
    neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cstmarine wrote: »
    Yeah guys its six fifty five east coast time on 6/22/2013 and they still haven't fixed the bug I am a federation character and I cant complete installation 18 because Rinna wont beam out its really annoying. don't know what to do tried restarting it but yes the bug still continues
    None. It is a bug and only Cryptic can fix it from their end.

Let's all just wait and see what they will do next. May have to wait until the next maintenance.
  • Options
    parias1337parias1337 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issues here - not working for me and a partner I'm going through the mission with - Rinna Khev gets stuck. Definitely seems broken.
  • Options
    landerx74927landerx74927 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem. Stuck on Rinna Khev. Just tried the mission twice. I wish this will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yup add another one - Rinna Khev won't beam out...glad they just make video games..and not planes :)
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • Options
    knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I needz mah PIRATE FLEET!!!!

I just used a cutting phaser to chop up cables.

PLEASE let me use it to cut off Rinna Khev's foot so I can beam her TRIBBLE out of the room and move on with mah life!

:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same. Rinna Khev is stuck.

also tried dropping mission and restarting three times.

edited June 2013
    Same problem.

Whatever they're paying the QA people, it's too much.
  • Options
    vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knocky wrote: »
    I needz mah PIRATE FLEET!!!!

I just used a cutting phaser to chop up cables.

PLEASE let me use it to cut off Rinna Khev's foot so I can beam her TRIBBLE out of the room and move on with mah life!

:eek:

Thanks for the levity...absolutely hysterical image in my head from this, Rinna- WAIT, what are you doing...Capt'n- don't worry we'll put it back on once you're on the ship...
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • Options
    tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lagunad wrote: »
    Same problem.

Whatever they're paying the QA people, it's too much.

What I wouldn't give for some insight into their production pipeline...

TBH my guess is that the burden of QA has fallen onto the content producers.
  • Options
    stellafeliusstellafelius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xorcon4317 wrote: »
    This was posted in 2012 and I'm a new player and have this same problem ... is anyone at STO fixing bugs in this game???

That would be impossible since this assignment was only introduced in May along with the Romulan faction content, and the current issue with the reluctant prisoner escape only cropped up recently. I think you must have been looking at join dates instead of posting dates.
  • Options
    darkelgroomdarkelgroom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    idem Klingon KDF ....
  • Options
    faverjofaverjo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just spent the last half hour using Fabricate Shield to push Rinna Khev off the table since I thought her foot being through the base may have interfered with her transporting out. I eventually got her completely onto the floor, totally away from the bed but then she just ran around my shield and back to where she started.

ugh.

Folks, its definitely not something as simple as collision that has this part of the mission broken.
  • Options
    hogarthhaguehogarthhague Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    faverjo wrote: »
    I just spent the last half hour using Fabricate Shield to push Rinna Khev off the table since I thought her foot being through the base may have interfered with her transporting out. I eventually got her completely onto the floor, totally away from the bed but then she just ran around my shield and back to where she started.

ugh.

Folks, its definitely not something as simple as collision that has this part of the mission broken.

I thought I was the only one who had this problem: I tried getting behind her and setting up force fields as you... I also noticed that she does not stand and talk then beam, unlike the other npc in the same room. It may be that she does not do her talk motion, then pause then you give the command to beam out?
    I hope they fix this soon... so I can continue to explore strange new worlds :):D
  • Options
    kitt1780kitt1780 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How have you done it? Can you elaborate please?
    CRISTOPHER C RICO
    Serial No SF-F005921
    Aerospace Reserve Command
  • Options
    teklionbenrashateklionbenrasha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Objective "Out of Sight" Rinna Khev does not beam up, so the mission can't progress.

Worked fine as a Romulan, but not as a Fed (tried twice, so not just a glitch)
  • Options
    frasier13frasier13 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem as well. Worked not that lomg ago (couple of weeks) on my Romulan character...might be something with the last patch.
  • Options
    gazeofdragongazeofdragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I put in not one but two tickets for this as well.
  • Options
    fiendishrabbitfiendishrabbit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As posted in another thread it seems like the script is bugged. She's waiting for Tovan to reply (Her brother), but he's a BOFF only available to Romulan characters.

So basically it's broken for Federation and Klingon characters.

Supposedly it's working if you run the mission together with a romulan player.
  • Options
    sporek2sporek2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ik had the same problem with rinna Khev. With my Romulan char the same elevator bug, but there I could work aroud setting off the alarm. With my fed char i gert stuck with Rinna Khev. My guess?? has it something to do with the fact that Tovan Khev is no on my crew? The romulan char conversation included him.
  • Options
    atseearratseearr Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sporek2 wrote: »
    Ik had the same problem with rinna Khev. With my Romulan char the same elevator bug, but there I could work aroud setting off the alarm. With my fed char i gert stuck with Rinna Khev. My guess?? has it something to do with the fact that Tovan Khev is no on my crew? The romulan char conversation included him.

This makes sense. I will try completing the mission on my fed, with a Rommie friend. See if that helps.
  • Options
    darkswarmerdarkswarmer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After you save salamek the women in the middle does not teleport out. Your stuck saving 3 of the 4 test subjects. wont let me move on. Also disabled the alarms but reinforcements still arrive.

Help
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    atseearr wrote: »
    This makes sense. I will try completing the mission on my fed, with a Rommie friend. See if that helps.
    Ive just encountered the same on my new fed char. Rinna Khev appears locked in place and cannot beam out. Mission cannot be completed.
    server_hamster6.png