What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission "Out of sight" (Installation 18) can't be completed **FIX IS LIVE!**

Comments

• gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope, just went down again.
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marvelmitemarvelmite Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I spoke too soon.. the thing just went down again. What the heck? This is NOT my fault!
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    down again,
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    darn it who is making chat implode DX
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I blame Bob. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • marvelmitemarvelmite Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Man things are just getting broke all the time, is anyone paying attention at cryptic or we just winging stuff now?

Well winging it would sound about right. I mean it is "march beneath the raptor's wings"
  • jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Poor guy! :( It sounds like you're Gorn insane.

Repeat after me: "It's Gorn to be alright. It's Gorn to be alright..."

That feels Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
  • medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Server hamster went on union break. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    The chat server is now back up! Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • pendrak21pendrak21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here anyone knows how to finish the mision ???
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • flinkie12flinkie12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem. I can get Rinna's dialogue okay, but once she makes her beam-out motion touching the thing on her wrist, she just stands there in that position and I'm stuck at 3/4 rescued, and can't continue.

I'd started the mission previously, gotten as far as the elevator ride down, and then closed the client last night without progressing further (due to RL things). I reopened the client today, left to do some other things on Qo'nos and came back, progressed through the first part of the mission, and when I reached Rinna Kev it did as mentioned above. Dropped the mission, closed the client, got through to that point, rescued the other three aaaand...it jams on Rinna again.

KDF Gorn character, level 29. REALLY would like to get this solved when I can. Currently skipped past it and playing other missions; will come back and finish this later. Bug report filed with the above text.
  • xanadeasxanadeas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've grown to hate Rinna Kev. If I could I'd just shoot her and get on with things but NOOOOO I have to be all "friendly" and let her beam out. Only she's too much of an idiot to actually use the transporter. Hrrrg. Brain damaged prisoners make missions incompletable.

*EDIT*
    Managed to complete it by getting a Romulan to assist. Seems like a decent workaround if you can find someone to assist ya.
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flinkie12 wrote: »
    Same problem. I can get Rinna's dialogue okay, but once she makes her beam-out motion touching the thing on her wrist, she just stands there in that position and I'm stuck at 3/4 rescued, and can't continue.

I'd started the mission previously, gotten as far as the elevator ride down, and then closed the client last night without progressing further (due to RL things). I reopened the client today, left to do some other things on Qo'nos and came back, progressed through the first part of the mission, and when I reached Rinna Kev it did as mentioned above. Dropped the mission, closed the client, got through to that point, rescued the other three aaaand...it jams on Rinna again.

KDF Gorn character, level 29. REALLY would like to get this solved when I can. Currently skipped past it and playing other missions; will come back and finish this later. Bug report filed with the above text.

i read all the replies and sounds exactly the problem i really want to do this mission for the turret reward!!! i hope it fixes soon
  • neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Strangely, I managed to get Rinna Khev to beam out and complete the "Installation 18" mission as Klingon character when Nimbus III was first opened to the public. Now after a couple of weeks, I tried playing it as a Federation character and Rinna Khev won't beam out.

Cyrptic, hope you can fix this bug soon.
  • draco1236draco1236 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    i get through till i get to the lad to rescue the test subjects, Slamek and Rhinna Khev, but Khev wont beam up no matter how many times i talk to her she won't beam up
  • neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    draco1236 wrote: »
    i get through till i get to the lad to rescue the test subjects, Slamek and Rhinna Khev, but Khev wont beam up no matter how many times i talk to her she won't beam up
    Yeah. We are all getting the same bug.
  • themarcellosthemarcellos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Installation 18" mission, Rinna Khev, no matter what I do, he will not beam out and just cycles through his dialog, I"m stuck at "Help Test Subjects 3/4 and can not complete the mission, this is extremely frustrating.
  • blackangel1973blackangel1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Within the same mission, it looks like once you have rescued the other Test Subjects Rinna Khev cant be saved. I cant work out if she is stuck in the scenery after reading the dialog which means she never transports out.

Please help!!!

Jace
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Strangely, I managed to get Rinna Khev to beam out and complete the "Installation 18" mission as Klingon character when Nimbus III was first opened to the public. Now after a couple of weeks, I tried playing it as a Federation character and Rinna Khev won't beam out.

Cyrptic, hope you can fix this bug soon.
    It was broken in Thursdays patch.

Installation 18

Character interactions last slightly longer to ensure key NPC's are present for their full dialogue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You go to save her in the room with the operating tables. You talk to her and she is about to beam out where her feet gets stuck in the scenery and she won't beam out. i was playing as a sci fed.
    Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D
  • julianjenkinsjulianjenkins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is happening to me too..with her not beaming out you can't continue..i have been trying this for days..i get to the alarms before any reinforcements can come so i don't think i am doing anything wrong
  • julianjenkinsjulianjenkins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have been trying for days to get through installation 18..i get stuck when trying to beam out Riana or whatever her name is..this is so annoying..please STO fix this bug so i can continue my game
  • fiendishrabbitfiendishrabbit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having the same problems. And it's not something that goes away if you restart abort mission and restart client either.
  • dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After talking to Rinna Khev to save she. She walk back and she gets stuck in the machine. So then she doesn't beam to the ship and the mission is not able to end up.

I started this mission 2 times. The problem appears 2 times. Life is too short. I didn't try a third time. I'm not a dev. Do your job people!
    Ticket # 1 874 682

I have no hope it will be fixed a day
  • neuraloneneuralone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Installation 18" mission, Rinna Khev, no matter what I do, he will not beam out and just cycles through his dialog, I"m stuck at "Help Test Subjects 3/4 and can not complete the mission, this is extremely frustrating.

I have the same problem, restarted the mission and same thing again... Star Bug online...
  • dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ran this mission with my Kling.
    I took a picture how Rinna Kev is stuck
    http://i.imgur.com/CjRHIUD.jpg

Thanks to cryptic to waste my time and my money! I'm not happy at all
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ran this mission with my Kling.
    I took a picture how Rinna Kev is stuck
    http://i.imgur.com/CjRHIUD.jpg

Thanks to cryptic to waste my time and my money! I'm not happy at all

these things are bound to happen no point hating on them i may really want those turrets but i know they will fix it also they are investigating it now!!!
  • atseearratseearr Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Experiencing the same problem here. Can't progress through the mission because Rinna Khev won't teleport out, after her dialogue. She does seem to be stuck in the scenery.

Tried three times unsuccessfully.

It's weird, because it worked fine the the first time on my alt.
  • themarcellosthemarcellos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Installation 18" mission, Rinna Khev, no matter what I do, he will not beam out and just cycles through his dialog, I"m stuck at "Help Test Subjects 3/4 and can not complete the mission.