What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• Options
    helpneededurgenthelpneededurgent Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think we need to start taking the initiative. There must be another way of actually reaching someone, through another related company or someone involved with Perfect World. With nothing else to do, I suggest we start Googling to find some way of reaching some one, whatever that is, because one of us might find a way to get through. Email addresses, postal, fax numbers, phone...finding someone who works with the company on Facebook or Linkedin, but we can't just accept being ignored on this scale.
  • Options
    malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On other PWE forums there are numbers for Board Members and major management, but that's just a waste of time. They do not care, and can do nothing about it.

I do know, they've lost hundreds of dollars of potential income from just me, so they are really shooting themselves.

I'm done trying to get m account back now, it's been over a month, it is not possible.

I'll be moving on to another game, Rift went f2p this weekend. Come join me?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well, I started a PayPal dispute because of a serious issue and they banned my account for it. I'm at the point that I'm going to have to write-off the characters I spent so much time and effort levelling and developing, escalate it to a claim and try and forget that I ever played this Star Trek Online. It's despicable to ignore anyone, but everyone...if you feel strongly enough about it, I recommended that everyone dispute the money they've spent for no service.
  • Options
    megasilvermegasilver Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I keep getting an error message telling me that my "newly created account" is not allowed to create a fleet. How can my account by "newly created" when I've been playing STO for a year!? If you want my hard earned cash, I suggest you fix these problems immediately.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    megasilver wrote: »
    I keep getting an error message telling me that my "newly created account" is not allowed to create a fleet. How can my account by "newly created" when I've been playing STO for a year!? If you want my hard earned cash, I suggest you fix these problems immediately.

It does not go by how long you've had your account but by how many hours you've played in game. You must hit 20 hours across all characters (meaning combined all your characters must equal up to more than 20 hours), purchase something from the c-store or have purchased a gold subscription.

If you meet the above, you will need to contact support in the link in my signature for more assistance beyond that.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got email from PWE & Cryptic.

"This is your Last Chance"
    so, I checked, it was for LoR packages.

I was expecting a billing account fixed, but instead, I got romulan ads.
  • Options
    borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i know how very busy Cryptic must be with the LOR Expansion and with the amount of players on STO but just how long am i going to have to wait for my ticket to be answered!?

its been 10 days now:confused::rolleyes:
    Sto%20Final.png
  • Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Normally, when cryptic haven't just released a huge update, it takes 8 days to get a response if your a gold member. My silver member friends say they often don't get a response at all.

Given that we have just had a huge update it could take significantly longer.
  • Options
    spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a ticket thats been there for 15 days now. Just the 30 keys from the legacy pack was gone.
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Silver member here, they are slow at answering there tickets, just like they are slow at fixing things think the longest have waited is about ten days and the response i got was useless.

Wish you luck and live long and prosper! (you'll need the live long part ;) lol)
  • Options
    raunachraunach Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spearhawk, I'm in the same boat as you. I had keys vanish from my account as well, filed a ticket over 2 weeks ago and still have not heard anything back from support either. Due to the lack of customer service I will never pay money for zen again and instead just use my monthly stipend or dilithium for zen.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well, PayPal are just about to refund pretty much every penny I've spent, because Perfect World hasn't responded to the dispute I started, after I couldn't reach customer services or billing support about issues.

I know Perfect World don't care about the people who play Star Trek Online...they've made that abundantly clear by ignoring us all, but I thought maybe they'd care that they're about to lose money.

I hope others will follow my example and dispute the money they've spent for the lack of service...maybe then at least one of us will actually get a response from Perfect World.
  • Options
    raknesh24raknesh24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've made this account in hopes of actually getting some help. About 1 1/2 weeks ago I recieved an e-mail saying my account had it's e-mail address changed. I tried to log into the game to see if I could still access it and of course I couldn't. I went to the website and tried there. No luck. I tried account recovery... my e-mail of course was changed so it just told me that it wasn't linked to an account. So now my life-time sub account for Star Trek Online has been stolen and so far my efforts to get it back have been met with an instant ticket auto-close the first time and no response for over a week the second time.

Is there anyone out there that has the decency to hunt down whoever it is that deals with this and get my account back? The next steps will not be so legally friendly toward your company and I'd rather not deal with it if it can be avoided.
  • Options
    zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On 5/29/2013 I purchased 3000 ZEN and immediately on-line I purchased 2 each, 10-key lockbox key packs (total of 20 keys) from the Cstore. When I opened my inventory to use the keys there were only 10 keys in my inventory, not 20. I filed ticket reference number #130529-000810 immediately after the discovery. I got an auto-response email saying I could expect to hear from a Customer Representative soon. It is now 6/8/2013 and I have YET to hear from anyone at Cryptic or Perfect World about it.

So just out of curiosity for those of us that pay your salaries by purchasing ZEN and paying a monthly subscription, how long do you consider "soon" to be "soon"?
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • Options
    redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    call them: 1-888-344-4478
    Hours are M - F 10am to 7pm PST

I had an issue with not getting the bonus Zen from a game card promotion and they fixed it right then.
    make sure to have your transaction ID
  • Options
    zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, PayPal are just about to refund pretty much every penny I've spent, because Perfect World hasn't responded to the dispute I started, after I couldn't reach customer services or billing support about issues.

I know Perfect World don't care about the people who play Star Trek Online...they've made that abundantly clear by ignoring us all, but I thought maybe they'd care that they're about to lose money.

I hope others will follow my example and dispute the money they've spent for the lack of service...maybe then at least one of us will actually get a response from Perfect World.

You get the 500 ZEN monthly stipend as a gold member? I thought they had discontinued that. I've never received a stipend from them.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anything between 1 minute and 365^10 days
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How long is a piece of string?
  • Options
    pedrobobpedrobob Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "soon" has been fixed daily.. :o
    NO to ARC
  • Options
    yepidiedagainyepidiedagain Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well my ISP sent me an email asking my to register my interest in their "Brand NEW" Fibre connection which would be enabled in my area real soon - checked a few sites as to when the techies were due to install all their kit, and they ain't even looking at it 'till 2015.

So as long as Cryptic or PW get back to you before then, you're good to go :D
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Obviously, Not Soon Enough...

;)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe the same kind of soon that Kruge gave to the Merchant ship. :eek:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    raunachraunach Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You get the 500 ZEN monthly stipend as a gold member? I thought they had discontinued that. I've never received a stipend from them.

It still shows on their feature matrix for gold members as 500 promotional points that can only be used in the STO store. I hadn't played in a long while and had a few thousand points when I came back.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    in my other post, I just did informed the billing team, it finally cleared and got new update.

it take time, it still need faster respond and billing site fixed.
    I agreed, it is top priority that involved with cash/CC's, slow process make players upset.
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    one I don't have a scince toon but shows one huh
    I have 11 toons not there
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So a fleet mate and close friend of mine got his Star Trek Online Account banned after a massive ban wave in the game Neverwinter. As he does for every beta he has played he has been looking for exploits and bugs and did report those as well.
    So he got hammered by the ban wave and has yet to get an email about it and how long the ban is. I don't agree either with the ban or with Cryptic absolute terrible customer support. After 2 weeks patiently waiting for an answer for a ticket he received an automate email from Cryptic which didn't get into any information relevant to the ticket. So with that answer his ticket was closed and if he is not happy he is suppose to open a new one.

So i know for a fact this guy is a paying customer and spent money on Star Trek online and most likely would have done the same in Neverwinter. He is not just a valued asset to our Fleet but as i said a personal friend of mine i know since 20 years. He is a gamer plays alot of different games and has beta tested about 50 times the amount of what cryptic put out on the market. Not did he never got banned anywhere for using and reporting exploits in betas but I personally have never seen such a careless customer support as here with Cryptic. I had my own bad experience about 2 years back but after they switched to PWE i thought Customer Service would have gotten better here. I guess that is the wrong way of thinking.

My question is fairly simple where can he contact somebody who actually takes care of the problem ? The ticket system obviously doesn't work since they get thousands over thousands of tickets ?

My basic questions would be where is your "real" customer support and how can it be reached ?
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So a fleet mate and close friend of mine got his Star Trek Online Account banned after a massive ban wave in the game Neverwinter. As he does for every beta he has played he has been looking for exploits and bugs and did report those as well.
    So he got hammered by the ban wave and has yet to get an email about it and how long the ban is. I don't agree either with the ban or with Cryptic absolute terrible customer support. After 2 weeks patiently waiting for an answer for a ticket he received an automate email from Cryptic which didn't get into any information relevant to the ticket. So with that answer his ticket was closed and if he is not happy he is suppose to open a new one.

So i know for a fact this guy is a paying customer and spent money on Star Trek online and most likely would have done the same in Neverwinter. He is not just a valued asset to our Fleet but as i said a personal friend of mine i know since 20 years. He is a gamer plays alot of different games and has beta tested about 50 times the amount of what cryptic put out on the market. Not did he never got banned anywhere for using and reporting exploits in betas but I personally have never seen such a careless customer support as here with Cryptic. I had my own bad experience about 2 years back but after they switched to PWE i thought Customer Service would have gotten better here. I guess that is the wrong way of thinking.

My question is fairly simple where can he contact somebody who actually takes care of the problem ? The ticket system obviously doesn't work since they get thousands over thousands of tickets ?

My basic questions would be where is your "real" customer support and how can it be reached ?
    There is no "special" customer service system everyone goes through the same thing. Your friend can file another ticket with the ticket ID of the other ticket in it to refer back to it or if he can't get on the support site email customerservice@perfectworld.com which goes to the same area.

Unfortunately however, due to the expansion release and other circumstances the wait is a little bit long :(
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    heckimannoyedheckimannoyed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Paypal are just about to refund my money also. I've got 19 open claims and since Perfect World haven't responded single one, PayPal are going to find in my favour as a default. Perfect World...do you care that you're about to lose nearly ?200?
  • Options
    malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    askray wrote: »

Unfortunately however, due to the expansion release and other circumstances the wait is a little bit long :(

On the order of months and months and months.

Nearing three months for me, a paying customer to the tune of $500. Should I expect a full year wait?
This discussion has been closed.