Install Arc
Options

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dnaangel9 wrote: »
    Which shouldn't matter. Any reputable company should have Customer Support 24/7. the game dosent take a day off, so neither should its support

I bet if you submitted a ticket stating your having problems buying 10k zen it would be different lmfao.

Sadly, I agree with you. I think that the Customer Support/ QA department is very understaffed/underfunded and has a hard time keeping up. :(
  • Options
    zulmancerforumzulmancerforum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11 days waiting for some help with my ticket 130514-003415. Tried Twitter, tried talking nicely to anyone, but they don't listen. It's sad because by time they do, if ever, get back to me, I'm gunna have raged so much it won't matter.

I am in the same boat. We'll only like 8 days for me but still unacceptable. I have received the same form letter response twice now each time responding saying it doesn't help my issue.

Customer/tech support for this game/company is horrible.
  • Options
    sheepxtremesheepxtreme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi is there anything I can do to retrieve a deleted characters on an account, they seem to have vanished after the new 6 gig update. and this has upset me greatly due to all the work I have put into this character as well as the amount of cash I have spent on him, I have logged a support ticket but it has been over a week now and I have had no reply. please help me
  • Options
    seanson321seanson321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi is there anything I can do to retrieve a deleted characters on an account, they seem to have vanished after the new 6 gig update. and this has upset me greatly due to all the work I have put into this character as well as the amount of cash I have spent on him, I have logged a support ticket but it has been over a week now and I have had no reply. please help me

I'm actually in the exact same boat, except that my lifetime subscription was also revoked. I have submitted a ticket over a week ago, i have sent several updates and an email on it and no response from anyone yet. Seems like i am being wholly ignored.
  • Options
    flagjrflagjr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seanson321 wrote: »
    I'm actually in the exact same boat, except that my lifetime subscription was also revoked. I have submitted a ticket over a week ago, i have sent several updates and an email on it and no response from anyone yet. Seems like i am being wholly ignored.

Same here. I was away a couple years, hear about this new expansion and decide to give it another go. I have a lifetime subscription since the first time they were ever offered, and now I return to find all my characters are gone, and my lifetime subscription is no longer active. I too put in a support ticket over a week ago, and also have not heard a peep.

Editing to add that I was also giving this game another shot cuz of the poor quality & poor customer service of another MMO I was in to. Needless to point out, as a returning customer this is a very big red flag on whether or not I should even be touching this product again.
  • Options
    gambit7727gambit7727 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    130519-000561 ticket ID been open 9 days now for a linked account problem Pfftt
  • Options
    traladortralador Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a lifetime subscriber. During my recent hiatus, I missed the changeover to PWE and my account did not link. I put in a support ticket 9 days ago and have been waiting patiently, but seriously how long does it take to at least get a response to a ticket that acknowledges its existence.

This is partially to express my frustration and partly honest curiosity.

Anyone who has had the same issue any information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Spark (in limbo)

Tralador (for now)

:mad::(:confused::(:
  • Options
    lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tralador wrote: »
    I am a lifetime subscriber. During my recent hiatus, I missed the changeover to PWE and my account did not link. I put in a support ticket 9 days ago and have been waiting patiently, but seriously how long does it take to at least get a response to a ticket that acknowledges its existence.

This is partially to express my frustration and partly honest curiosity.

Anyone who has had the same issue any information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Spark (in limbo)

Tralador (for now)

:mad::(:confused::(:

A wise man once said, "Do not ask questions to which you do not want the answer".

The answer is upwards of 7 days. I've had some answered in 24 hours, and some took about 6-7 days. I was told by support before that if you mis-departmentalize your ticket, such as sending something to "Item" support rather than "CStore" support, it takes longer.
    Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how long is a piece of string?
  • Options
    traladortralador Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lordlalo wrote: »
    A wise man once said, "Do not ask questions to which you do not want the answer".

Never agreed with this one, always thought it was better to know one way or the other than be in the dark. But thanks for the replies. I knew about the 6-7 days thing, but its been 9 now and I am sad.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tralador wrote: »
    Never agreed with this one, always thought it was better to know one way or the other than be in the dark. But thanks for the replies. I knew about the 6-7 days thing, but its been 9 now and I am sad.

To be totally fair, most of my tickets always got responded to within 3 days when they were easy tickets. The most recent one was a bit more complex due to the issues at hand and took about 2 weeks (More like 12 days give or take I can't log into the support site to really look). I know it sucks waiting (as I really didn't want to due much due to the nature of the situation) and I had to wait it out till it was fully dealt with to actually be able to do what I wanted which was really play the game, but they WILL get to you and get it fixed. :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    few days ago, I tried all the "Browser Settings", even I installed firefox, still getting same errors.

when I tried to upgrade my gold sub into lifetime, it failed, and I checked my account, it said "Inactive", I didn't make any cancellations.

I still think it is that Billing site is very bugged or either it may have corrupted and PWE and Cryptic refuse and start pointing at our PC's issue.
    heck no, I exhausted all the window updates and spend hours with browser setting and decided to revert back to my original setting and current IE version because Firefox is too bloated and too much hassle for searching, sick of those redirects.

if this still having problems and not being fixed, and I am afraid to waste my cash for lifetime and to find it revoked or cancelled without explaining why.
    this will cause many players to lose and will spread words just to see and hope PWE will fail and go bankrupted because of poor customer services and feel ignored for too long.

Please Scrap that billing service site and rebuild with improved and basic "1-2-3" click format.

I tried and search for FAQ and ticket, but I cant find correct issue that I am having, because there is none on the list.

someone will walk the plank, errr... wait, I mean airlock...

I tried to be patient, but this is too long and very frustrating for not able to get some help.
  • Options
    seanson321seanson321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    askray wrote: »
    To be totally fair, most of my tickets always got responded to within 3 days when they were easy tickets. The most recent one was a bit more complex due to the issues at hand and took about 2 weeks (More like 12 days give or take I can't log into the support site to really look). I know it sucks waiting (as I really didn't want to due much due to the nature of the situation) and I had to wait it out till it was fully dealt with to actually be able to do what I wanted which was really play the game, but they WILL get to you and get it fixed. :)

Yes, however as a lifetime subscriber, and a founder in Neverwinter, I would at least like a *$&#^*# response from someone in less than the 12 days i have been waiting. Even something as simple as, 'Hi, my name is _______ this is what we have found and this is what we are working on'. If it were something as simple as that I wouldn't be pissed off, but after 12 days and not so much as one word from support I get the impression i'm being ignored, hoping I will get so upset that I decide to leave thus, solving the problem for them.
  • Options
    tails1198tails1198 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey i was told by the twitter STO team to post here. I'm getting a constant redirect bug. It effects me when i access the contact support page and view tickets on the PWE site. I can reply to tickets but i'm unable to even create a new topic on the fourms i tend to get this error http://imgur.com/GA69vjR and it only effects my login. I created a ticket about a missing item but i cannot view the status of it because of this error. Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    maybe it was hackers got in and create their page and get redirects from PWE and billing sites.
    maybe it is time for congress to investigate the cover-ups they don't want to inform playing clients?

PWE and Cryptic should clean up the mess with billing site.
  • Options
    sheepxtremesheepxtreme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    how long is a piece of string?

seems to be as long as perfect world make it. starting measurement somewhere around 1 month :eek:

and I agree its time to contact someone who is going to take action on the matter to expose what it is perfect world and the likes of what Brandon bumflakes is hiding from the people who have put so much into this game. it is no longer acceptable
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seanson321 wrote: »
    Yes, however as a lifetime subscriber, and a founder in Neverwinter, I would at least like a *$&#^*# response from someone in less than the 12 days i have been waiting. Even something as simple as, 'Hi, my name is _______ this is what we have found and this is what we are working on'. If it were something as simple as that I wouldn't be pissed off, but after 12 days and not so much as one word from support I get the impression i'm being ignored, hoping I will get so upset that I decide to leave thus, solving the problem for them.
    I do agree you should have gotten a response by now. Even I got one within a week (which then took another week to get things going) That said, it wasn't during a major explosion of an expansion and other issues :( I can state though for a fact that they aren't ignoring you and hoping you'll leave. You're a customer and that's just bad business! :P
    tails1198 wrote: »
    Hey i was told by the twitter STO team to post here. I'm getting a constant redirect bug. It effects me when i access the contact support page and view tickets on the PWE site. I can reply to tickets but i'm unable to even create a new topic on the fourms i tend to get this error http://imgur.com/GA69vjR and it only effects my login. I created a ticket about a missing item but i cannot view the status of it because of this error. Thanks
    The redirect loop is a very well known bug and it is something they are working on. As for the forums issue, it's because you're a brand new user to the forums and haven't passed a few checks in place to stop spam bots. It should automatically clear up in a few days or you can PM Branflakes if you should have full forum access :)
    wylonus wrote: »
    maybe it was hackers got in and create their page and get redirects from PWE and billing sites.
    maybe it is time for congress to investigate the cover-ups they don't want to inform playing clients?

PWE and Cryptic should clean up the mess with billing site.
    That's a bit of a stretch...
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    boggisboggis Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    askray wrote: »
    I do agree you should have gotten a response by now. Even I got one within a week (which then took another week to get things going) That said, it wasn't during a major explosion of an expansion and other issues :( I can state though for a fact that they aren't ignoring you and hoping you'll leave. You're a customer and that's just bad business! :P

My ticket about a compromised account is now in the third week. It took more than a week to get any confirmation of receiption and since that I haven't heard anything.

Because I don't know if the whole account might be reset in order to recover everything I didn't play during that time. This is very frustrating and I'm afraid that this kind of service is going to cost Cryptic/PWE quite some customers in the long run.
  • Options
    zeus#0893 zeus Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So how do you view your support tickets when you just get the following when you try to connect tot he support web site?

This page can't be displayed

?Make sure the web address http://www.perfectworld.com is correct.
    ?Look for the page with your search engine.
    ?Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I get an email saying my ticket was solved and to go to the following link to view the ticket, but then I get the error. So I am still wondering how this works PWE/Cryptic!!!

Maybe you should try to link to your own support site from somewhere outside of PWE/Cryptic and see what you get!!!

This link DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/886755

:mad:

Really bad customer support PWE/Cryptic
  • Options
    helpneededurgenthelpneededurgent Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if anyone at Perfect World...if there IS actually anyone at Perfect World, will ever see this, but I must have submitted 50 tickets over the last few weeks, without a single response. Today I escalated that into a PayPal Dispute in an attempt to reach someone and solve just one specific issue...at which point I get an email from Perfect World banning my account. I've had to create another even just to post something on the forum. So, where absolutely no-one replies to you from Perfect World, that's very probably my account gone for good.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Askray, it not bit of stretch, it happened. I have less than 2 weeks to get my billing fix back to premium and tried to upgrade to lifetime, I check with my bank.

there is a rule about linking, I don't want to get in trouble, I searched and found other site, and I cant post. they said on that page, they claim it cant be detected by PWE and they exploited, even they fooled launcher.
    they can type in any purple loots drop in outer sectors and made instant million ECs for less than 90 seconds, they can even add dil crystals and lobi gems in the menu, so it is not "dupe" exploit, that may even cause some lag effect, they just create from nothing to ultra rich, then sell fake copies of EC to other buddies/ or associates to look legit before PWE catch them.

they are using trash accounts and stolen accounts to avoid being caught.

so we had experienced same 2010 attacks and that been going so long to this day, and now they hit hard with Neverwinter Nights.

so far I see no help for my billings, everything I work for so hard will be gone in 2 weeks and PWE don't care, I feel I was treated as numbers, when that time's up.
    I will never touch another PWE products even if they are popular as Neverwinter Nights because customer server doent even want to help or even try to fix billing site to be more trustable.
    damages had been done.
  • Options
    uberkiwiuberkiwi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Umm i jsut have 2 tickets with you guys.. but before i spend money i want to know that when you properly link my account i wont lose it... i mean its only been a week but id think you would want to get my money i am willing to spend! ..

kinda crazy.. i may just go to another game if support cant fix this issue.. im sure it will take a few minutes tops... even if they just say "nope you aint getting TRIBBLE" at least i know i wont lose stuff after the linking of my own account.
  • Options
    malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do not spend money with this company. If you ever have a problem with your account, you have no way of contacting support. They offer a single, ticket submission system that they do not read or respond to.

I've been locked out of my account for nearly three weeks now, due to a problem with their PWE/Cryptic linkage process. With a ticket submitted the first day and zero response.

Buyers Beware. These people are criminal.
  • Options
    aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    sarovensaroven Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    malwiz wrote: »
    Do not spend money with this company. If you ever have a problem with your account, you have no way of contacting support. They offer a single, ticket submission system that they do not read or respond to.

I've been locked out of my account for nearly three weeks now, due to a problem with their PWE/Cryptic linkage process. With a ticket submitted the first day and zero response.

Buyers Beware. These people are criminal.

Before the expansion when I came back (sometime in mid April) after a long break (this was before doff system and when pwe took over) I had to get my accounts squared from cryptic and pwe into one account. They worked with me on essentially simultaneous email exchanges until I got my issues resolved.

I think that the expansion has so overwhelmed their support status that it will take time to get to people. However when I needed their help they did help me in a timely manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    carasucia83carasucia83 Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EVERY time and I mean EVERY time I have had a real issue with this game, when I have gotten in touch with them by the email in the second post, they have responded and helped me to resolve the issue. The original poster is unlucky and I sympathise but as for 'not paying a single penny', well... it's free to play and if you are prepared to wait and put in the time and effort, you can get everything (that's actually useful) through playing (the point of it all right?) the game anyways
    "So my fun is wrong?"

No. Your fun makes everyone else's fun wrong by default.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That email address is the ONLY option for support, it is what I used, and it is worthless. May have been good months, or years ago, but I am convinced now there is no staff on it.

How many weeks should I be patient for? Or soon months? I've given them nearly $500 over the course of my play, and refusing to respond to this amounts to theft.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aexrael wrote: »

Going on two weeks, no contact from that email address (which is basically the ticket support system.)

Original poster is expressing valid concerns, as PWE is currently in breach of contract with me concerning my payment for a lifetime membership & them providing me only with a free to play membership.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    How long should you wait? Until it's your turn. There are other people ahead of you with issues that are just as important to them as this is to you.

This account linking could have been resolved months ago when it first went into effect but you had more important things to do back then. After waiting god knows how many months I don't see what the rush is now.

I was not playing this game months ago when this issue was the flavor of the month.

PWE in breach of contract with a customer should take higher priority than players losing virtual items that are not even theirs per the game's terms of service, but property of PWE. This matter involved a financial agreement (REAL LIFE STUFF) between a customer and PWE. Not virtual item rights use. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see a priority there.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And the account linking you so casually dismiss as FOTM involved REAL LIFE STUFF you paid REAL LIFE MONEY for, but instead of taking care of it back then you and the person I was responding to decided there were other things that were more important.

And there's nothing wrong with making that decision, however there are consequences to putting things off until the last minute, and now you have to live with them. Waiting your turn is one of them

This is the most absurd argument I have seen in a long while.

1. I received no notice that this forced merge was happening. So you are basically saying if I choose not to use a product for a while, I should just lose access to that product, despite the hundreds of dollars I paid for it?

2. Wait your turn? How is it reasonable to keep ANY paying customer waiting for A MONTH or more to even gain access to their service.

This whole thing is absurd, and I call outright LIES on the "Every ticket gets read by a human."
This discussion has been closed.