Options

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    exarch1701 wrote: »
    I have used all the official channels to try and contact anyone on your support team. I have gotten nothing in reply. Hence, why Im here in the forums. I have submitted tickets, tried the twitter and facebook for the game. Nothing. So what am I supposed to do?

You just got banned an hour ago and I'm assuming just submitted a ticket an hour ago. The GM team needs a bit more time than an hour.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    exarch1701exarch1701 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    askray wrote: »
    You just got banned an hour ago and I'm assuming just submitted a ticket an hour ago. The GM team needs a bit more time than an hour.

Thats all fine and dandy, but it says in the FAQ section of the website that banned accounts WILL be sent a email on why. Im still waiting on this email.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Or anything for that matter. As for how long it takes to reply to a ticket, perhaps you can shed some light on why its taken 2 weeks for them to reply to my previous ticket, and almost 2 years to reply to my first ticket. Which is STILL open, I might add.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Look, Im not trying to pick a fight with you. I just would like to know why. I was playing the game, was doing a PvE, and then boom. Banned.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    As it states in my signature, I'm a volunteer not a paid employee of PWE's GM team and as such, I have no access to why your account was banned, for how long and so fourth.

You will have to wait for them to get back to you on your ticket.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Well, its been over 12 hours since my ban. Still no notification email, and still no response from support.
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i can play on my other toons but not maiin for some reason
  • Options
    noonelivesforevrnoonelivesforevr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I hope everything got straightened out for you by now, exarch1701, and I'm sorry that you have not been treated with the respect you deserve.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    nobody0806nobody0806 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello, i allready send you a ticket with my Issue but would like to complement.

Greetings from Germany, my name is Orhan Agridag and recently my accounts have been banned on the accusation of using bots in the game. I would like to dispute this accusation and have my account access reinstated. Upon reciept of these accusations I have gone through my email account and have not recieved any emails as to my accounts being under review or under suspiscion at any time during my time playing the game. I believe that my accounts have not been TRIBBLE because I have not recieved any email code requests, and I have changed my password within the past 3-4 weeks due to a login problem on the server. I often play with my girlfriend for hours and hours at a time which might explain why my accounts were accidentally identified as bot accounts (I play up to 20 hour sessions and forego sleeping). My girlfriend lives in Canada so due to the time zone differences I tend to play at wierd times for someone who live in Germany; which also accounts for the exceptional amount of time that I play the game at a time. I find it rude and offensive that the personal property that I have spent so much money - I own basically half of the Zen store, Why would I be a gold seller / botter? - and time on is removed from my possesion. I am a huge fan of Star Trek and of this game and would love to be able to continue playing. If you require proof, I have multiple friends that can attest that I am real and I do not cheat in any way. These friends can provide screenshots as to my fleet activities that will prove that I am not a person to use bots and all of my achievement are due to many hours of grinding.As to the relevance of my second account, I have a few forum posts that prove that I have done nothing wrong. On the link (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=127&a=51) Branflakes specifically says "...Multiple
    game accounts don't appear to be prohibited in the PWE EULA..." and on (http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms) no
    where does it say that you are limited to one account, Account guard FAQ's: http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard

in fact all it states is that you have to have 'an' account to play the game.

Thank you for your time,
    Orhan (Highlandrise85, Highlandrise 1985)
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2014
    So much necroing of this thread....
  • Options
    nobody0806nobody0806 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Its not Like the last Posts are Several Years old, and my 2 Accounts were Banned just Yesterday, for FALSE Reasons, so i try to find help wherever i can, since i Spend FAR to Much Money, Time AND Effort into those 2 Accounts to just accept loosing them now for NO Reason :mad:
This discussion has been closed.