test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do issues with characters and unlocked stuff getting "lost" in the linking process get resolved quickly? I just reactivated my account a few days ago, but I have read that a lot of people had similar problems after the link. I've submitted a ticket yesterday and now I'm hopping for the best, or rather a resolution before I lose interest again :P

My son had similar problems, and it took about a month to get resolved. I'm not sure exactly how long, because when it was resolved they never told him, we just tried logging in again one day and it worked, so sometime during the previous week they fixed it.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • baaddarebaaddare Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Was wondering if anyone actually get a ticket addressed and fixed by customer service. I had one in for a week with no response. I updated it only to have them tell me it was a duplicate and to close it out and the one that they felt was the duplicate also closed out ( even though both messages said to use the other ticket) without actually addressing the account issue. with the instructions to just use one ticket but not which one. This was after Brandon here was nice enough to check the ticket yesterday before maintenance to confirm it was in the proper CS queue and would be address.I am not trying to flame them just wondering if anyone actually gets a response that actually addresses their issue and resolves it from CS or am i just spinning my wheels with this tickets to fix the broken link of my accounts.
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • kharonsoremankharonsoreman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have had a ticket in since the 18th of last month, not a peep :( And not to give out any details, because I am sure that is frowned on it is a realllly simple issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
    edited July 2013
    yes I did not want to do that either...just wondered if this was endemic of their system
  • tennuntennun Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well I see customer service is as worthless as a three dollar bill. I do enjoy this game but when having to wait for over 2 weeks and still no reply to a ticket it really makes having faith in the people running customer service to be non-existent. I would hope this company would take the time to have a call in service like so many other MMO gaming companies.
    edited July 2013
    Well I see customer service is as worthless as a three dollar bill. I do enjoy this game but when having to wait for over 2 weeks and still no reply to a ticket it really makes having faith in the people running customer service to be non-existent. I would hope this company would take the time to have a call in service like so many other MMO gaming companies.
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tennun wrote: »

What kind of ticket is it?
  • puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What kind of ticket is it?

does it matter. 2 weeks is a little leangthy for any problem.. lol...
    edited July 2013
    puttenham wrote: »

I only say because some tickets don't get any kind of response at all, they just get worked on.

To the OP, try sending Brandon a PM with the ticket number and ask if it could be looked into, or try contacting him on Twitter if you have an account
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    puttenham wrote: »
    Yes. It matters. For example, bug reports never get a reply. The bug is simply directed to the QA team for them to try and replicate - and if they can replicate it they fix it and it gets incorporated into a later patch.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited July 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Yes. It matters. Bug reports never get a reply. The bug is simply directed to the QA team for them to try and replicate - and if they can replicate it they fix it and it gets incorporated into a later patch.

And it's the same with behaviour tickets as well, the Gm's can't tell you what happens in those.
  • spac3monkeyspac3monkey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To the OP, try sending Brandon a PM with the ticket number and ask if it could be looked into, or try contacting him on Twitter if you have an account

So Brandon is the one to annoy with ticket questions... good to know, I'll do that if my ticket won't get resolved after a week, there's no real hurry.

My problem is of an account link nature, so I reckon there should be a response.
    edited July 2013
    It had to deal with missing zen.
  • shadowwolf892shadowwolf892 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have now submitted 3 tickets for the same issue. The first two did not receive an answer, and my second ticket was submitted almost a month ago. What is going on over there? Why is there this delay? Please have my ticket looked in to, and resolved. Thank you for your time.
    edited July 2013
    Here is the deal. They do not have anyone competent enough to do customer service. If they did then we would have a lot of tickets solved in a timely manner.
  • tygressstygresss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yes I was charged a monthly subscription when I have already purchased a lifetime subscription what is up with this? I giving pwe until Monday noon mountain time to fix this before I file a complaint with the better business burea. Happy 4th
  • vialator666vialator666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It has been two months now since |I have opened a ticket about a lost character of mine!

The only response I have recieved was about account linking from cryptic which I have told them I have done- I got one of my characters from my old cryptic account but my Main character has not be linked!

It clearly states that if you dont recieve your character to send them a ticket in the auto response I recieved over a month ago!

I have asked nicely in the tickets as to where my main character is ......but to no avail!
    It has been open now for 2 months and nothing but that one copy and paste response over a month ago!

The support this company offers stinks!
    How can they expect anyone to waste money buying zen or goldmembership when your treated like this!

I would be terrified to spend anymore money on this game- it seems they don't care about it and are milking the people for all they are worth and offering little to no support.....I guess that's their plan before they close the game down .....which I would be willing to say would be in another years time or less once they feel they have recouped enough money from people to cover the costs of the expansion and such!!

Terrible support!!!

One disgusted customer!
  • trekkietravistrekkietravis Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My roommate is in the same boat...going on 7 weeks with no response. Cryptic support is HORRIFIC.
    edited July 2013
    well i posted a ticket on the 24th ..on the 2 nd i got a response explaining how they could fix the issue and would do so once they had my ok. I said great do it. :0 Unfortunatly they have not as yet and I can not log in as it could cause a further problem till they fix it. :( Wish Mr Flakes was around.
  • badmanshafterbadmanshafter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Havnt been able to load http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect for two days now. I hope that means they're working on my ticket so I can play again. Ive been locked out for 3 weeks. :confused:
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Ticket support is exceptionally poor at the moment. I have some tickets which have been marked as solved when they've been updated with additional information. Other tickets which include serious ToS violations on the forum have included a response saying to use the /ignore command. The GMs processing the tickets don't even read them any more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    devian666 wrote: »
    Ticket support is exceptionally poor at the moment. I have some tickets which have been marked as solved when they've been updated with additional information. Other tickets which include serious ToS violations on the forum have included a response saying to use the /ignore command. The GMs processing the tickets don't even read them any more.

Please ensure you are filing a "forums and website" ticket when reporting a forum post -- those go to the PWE Community team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Please ensure you are filing a "forums and website" ticket when reporting a forum post -- those go to the PWE Community team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ok. Thanks for that. I'll check and update accordingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I find this to be a bunch of B.S. because either way all you get is a automated response. Customer service in this game is completely useless. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks on a ticket about missing zen. Instead of a useful response on here, we get a response from someone that can not do anything about it. It is things like this that make a great game not so great.
  • michelderksenmichelderksen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

When you logged in for the first time once we had launched F2P, you were asked if you wanted to merge your account. If you did not merge at that time, there is no option to do so now. Feel free to send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com asking if they might be able to help you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I did, and after a freaking wait of 3 weeks, there is STILL no response. Great support... NOT!
  • michelderksenmichelderksen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Considering the phonenumber aint working, how are we going to get Actual support? Because on the ticket system, they are not responding. My friend apparently has the same issue, but he had it on the DAY you merged. The account merged faulty and thus, we dont have the old license applied. Now; he made a ticket at day 1 of the merge notification. And his issue STILL has not been solved.
    So: How about some actual customer support and help us? My referenceID is: #130629-001853
    if someone can pull some strings around and actually get my account linked, so i can at least enjoy the old benefits from my Collectors Edition account.
  • tatjanasanchetatjanasanche Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Enough said.
    edited July 2013
    The likelyhood of getting any help on here from someone who can actually help is in my opinion, non existent. That is sad as this could be a really great game but it seems the people that do customer support do not care about any of us. It makes me wonder if everyone quit playing Star Trek would this company even care.
  • shaltorshaltor Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just shy of 2 months for my Re-Direct Error with no response. Just over 3 weeks for the second e-mail concerning the Re-Direct Error.
  • redheadguyredheadguy Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dark4blood wrote: »
    This has got to be one of the worst customer service companies I have ever dealt with. I must say Cryptic, I will never promote this game again. You don't listen to your fans about needing to improve PVP, you don't listen to anyway to improve balance, you make lazy upgrades when releasing fleet versions of current ships and releasing 3 packs for new C -Store ships, and most of all any Zen loss complaints go completely unresolved including losses in buying Legacy or Lifetime editions.

I have never been as disappointed with this game's progression as I am today. While I am too invested to completely dismiss the game, I will not ask others to play with this continued idiocy in management. I am really disappointed Cryptic/PWE because much like SWG this game has/had so much potential.

I just had to point out those sections I've highlighted in red, as I STILL have no answer as to when/if my Zen stipend will resume... :mad:
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.