test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There have been many threads made on this subforum regarding the various apparent issues currently present in how Accolades associated with the Omega/STF Mk XI+ sets are tracked. Instead of responding to every one of those threads, please consider this your official update.

We're working on a dialogue option for Commander Roxy that may address some of these issues for players that have met Accolade completion parameters, but not received credit.

Basically, she'll attempt to reset all of your STF Accolades, and then manually check for Completion.

Before this goes live, we're performing as many test cases as we can to ensure that it works as intended, and doesn't actually cause further issues.

If you've submitted a bug report in the past, while logged into a character that you believe was experiencing this issue, please post your Ticket # as a reply to this thread. The more character copies we are able to use as test cases, the more likely it will be that this actually solves the associated bug(s).

---

Separate to the issue above is the apparent miscommunication on how the Costume options for these sets are actually handled. Let me take a moment to explain how those work.

All STF Armor of Mk XI or higher has visuals associated with it. However, these visuals are just a simple overlay, the same as the "plastic pajamas" associated with armor throughout the rest of the game. They can be turned on/off from your equipment panel, and cannot be altered using the Tailor.

Upon receiving all 3 pieces of a single Mk XI (or higher) set of Omega gear, you should see a Costume Unlock Project appear in your list of Reputation projects. This project will not appear if you claim a mixed set (e.g., 2 pieces of KHG Mk XI and 1 of KHG Mk XII, or 2 pieces of MACO Mk XII and 1 of Adapted MACO Mk XII).

It is only after running and claiming this project that you are able to modify your Omega gear using the Tailor.
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
"Play smart!"
Post edited by borticuscryptic on

Comments

• midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When I've submitted tickets I can never see them after posting in the support dialog... how do I get the ticket number if I did not write it down?

Thanks
  • stev2510stev2510 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What about the rest of the accolades that don't show up ?. :confused:
  • captainwestbrookcaptainwestbrook Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is only after running and claiming this project that you are able to modify your Omega gear using the Tailor.

And the problem with me is that I have the MK XII gear, I ran the project, but I cannot collect the reward, the game doesn't let me "collect reward". And this is for the costume style 2.. before you tell it, yes I have Elite Commander accolades and have all costume unlocks for my MACO already..

I did sent a ticket about it and made a thread concerning it as well: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=615441
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    5 FED Fleets | 3 KDF Fleets - T5 Colony on both factions
    Mack.png
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    When I've submitted tickets I can never see them after posting in the support dialog... how do I get the ticket number if I did not write it down?

Thanks

If you no longer have the Ticket # handy, please post the full name of the character affected, as it appears in the following format:

Char@Handle
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
  • theparanoidtheparanoid Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    krag@rco

Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

Has the Mark XII omega set. did the custom unlocks. Is missing at least one wrisit item.
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does this include issues with characters that have all the accolades and costume unlocks, but did not receive only certain costume parts? For example, my Male Klingon does have the Quv (Adapted Mk XII) options for his KHG uniform available, but it lacks the Quv helmet. I hear other people say the same thing about Be'Ves chest options. So is this somehow related or is it a separate issue?

Sa'veH@Suavek
    PyKDqad.jpg
    edited April 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    Does this include issues with characters that have all the accolades and costume unlocks, but did not receive only certain costume parts? For example, my Male Klingon does have the Quv (Adapted Mk XII) options for his KHG uniform available, but it lacks the Quv helmet. I hear other people say the same thing about Be'Ves chest options. So is this somehow related or is it a separate issue?

Sa'veH@Suavek

That what my issue. As far as I am concern it the same. I unlock it and did not get what I was suppose.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
    edited April 2013
    If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.

Acutely it my be accolade related. I know when I browse on my character with the missing items. He those not have all the accolades he should have.

In fact when i first unlock i got zero customer parts. But over time. When I go to tailor I seen some of them appear.
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you no longer have the Ticket # handy, please post the full name of the character affected, as it appears in the following format:

Char@Handle

MidNite@MidNiteShadow7 - This toon has all the MACO Mk XII, all the ticks show for the accolade but it does not show as complete.

Also have full Omaga Mk XII gear but the Mk XI and X accolades have not completed - but not sure if the way they work might have changed since the reputation system was introduced!

Thanks
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited April 2013

the issue I have with the omega sets is certain races I could not see helmet and upper and lower were greyed out in tailor I somehow resized head and was able to see helmet, but upper and lower greyed out still?
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anara@Felderburg

I have an issue with the MACO Elite Commander accolade. I unlocked the MACO Commando accolade before the rep system hit, but only got MACO Team Commander after. Despite those two accolades being the requirements for MACO Elite Commander, because the MACO Commando accolade was changed (since the Mk XII costumes are awarded differently) I don't have the Elite Commander accolade.

I have no idea what costumes I am supposed or not supposed to have. I have all Mk XII gear for all three ground sets, and have completed all available unlocks in the rep store.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Being I have almost all the races/combinations of them the chest piece is bugged across the board and gorn and letheans are the ones where the cape/fur isn't working. Yeah its the costume itself and not the unlock.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Vokno@Altecha

I'm unable to select the Be'Ves chest option despite having all of the MkXII pieces and doing all of the costume unlocks. Also as a note, on my ingame Accolade list I have Accolades showing both the in-progress version and the completed version. The requisites are all checked off in the in-progress version of the Accolade.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited April 2013
    Porsha Westbrook@captainwestbrook
    And the problem with me is that I have the MK XII gear, I ran the project, but I cannot collect the reward, the game doesn't let me "collect reward". And this is for the costume style 2.. before you tell it, yes I have Elite Commander accolades and have all costume unlocks for my MACO already..

I did sent a ticket about it and made a thread concerning it as well: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=615441
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Honor Guard Elite Commander and Omega Force Shadow Operative are my only remaining STF accolades. They only require obtaining other STF accolades, which again I have all of the other STF accolades.

missing on Fivedays@BootyMcBoots

ticket ID #1,541,364.
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,417 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I also created a tread recently about the accolades.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=616051

Anyways... the particular character for me is Roll@rattler20200
    I'll let the guys in my fleet know about this thread so they can add their characters to the growing list. I haven't filed a ticket about this as one of my friends aleady did.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks a lot, this means the world to me.

130320-001044

Albeit submitted from the support here on the page.

Olar@vestereng

Solo@vestereng
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

there is also a problem that affects multiple outfits, where the two Feet Size / Length sliders, one or both are not hooked up to the characters feet, depending on feet option!
    So the slider option does nothing, but also, and more important: the Character walks differently (in the walking sprinting animation the legs are much closer together, in some cases they are so close together that you get horrible clipping and both feet form a straight line while walking) and the character hovers just a bit over the ground.

I've send in a few bug reports when i noticed this on different characters with different feet options (different feet options are not working for different species too...) but who knows where those reports ended up, so, would you mind making sure the character art guys ...or the UI guys who hook the sliders up would take a look out for broken feet sliders?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My character Temo@ctcc42 has a few bugged STF accolades.
  • napalmdeath3000napalmdeath3000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    renegade1990@renegade1990 - All STF accolades completed long time ago, yet 2 of the accolades still show as incomplete.

Q'thulu@renegade1990 - All STF accolades completed long time ago, yet 2 of the accolades still show as incomplete.

Q'thulu@renegade1990 - Missing Adapted KHG helmet.

I did submit bug reports and requested help months ago, and all I got was an automated response and noting was resolved.

Please, I want that helmet, I am waiting for it over 2 months now.
    All other Adapted KHG visuals and other Omega & KHG helmets are ok, but the Adapted KHG helmet is just not listed. :(

P.S. Klingon Male.
  • nikkaianikkaia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fenris@eridus

Completed all required accolades namely
    • M.A.C.O. Team Commander
    • M.A.C.O. Commando
    • Omega Force Operative

But neither "M.A.C.O. Elite Commander" nor "Omega Force Shadow Operative " checks as completed.

It should be mentioned that I have unlocked the full Mk XII costumes of both MACO and Omega Force (aka full armor and helmet).
    The optional Elite Commander / Shadow Operative costumes are not available on store (since the related accolades are not checked)

Thanks in advance for any help
  • ozzyracerozzyracer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ozzy@Ozzyracer2012

has the omega xii list ticked but did not complete
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for creating this thread. I have one character affected, it shows all accolade requirements as met, but the accolade doesn't show as complete. It's also missing the chest piece from the option 3 costume unlock (all Elite optionals complete). No Adapted set acquired yet.

Mirai@TK79
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• momawmomaw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unghid@the.momaw

I have the same problem as somebody else had: Both prerequisites for Elite Commander are checked off, but Elite Commander is not and I do not have the option to run a costume unlock.
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mileke@Crio_Ijoula

I have the Honor Guard XI and XII ground sets as well as costume unlock projects 1, 2, and 3 completed, having completed the Elite STF optional objectives. Am slowly working to get up to where I can unlock the adapted XII set to complete the unlocks.

I currently have 2 helmet styles visible in the tailor, but only one type of "upper" and "lower" outfit in the costume tailor, and they are greyed out, meaning I cannot pull a drop-down selection box.

There's only one type of gloves and back armor that I can immediately see. Will update further.

I saw a couple other threads that talk about some of this.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=515231
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=500511
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
    edited April 2013
    Porsha Westbrook@captainwestbrook

Problem still persists, would appreciate another dev input here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=615441
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    Mack.png
  • socaltxwa86socaltxwa86 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    venethus@venethus

Had all M.A.C.O. Mk XII before S7 and only needed one elite STF accolade which I completed after S7 came out.
  • zakharaovzakharaov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    right now my klingin has only got part of outfit 4 available to him. Everything except the helmet.
    His name is keekaro@Gash-jackel