What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• birkepbirkep Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    birkep@birkep
    bug 1671073

Accolades shows 2 occurrences of the "M.A.C.O. Commando", the first one in progress, while the second is finished. The first one has no check mark on the item, and it shows in the "In Progress" list, but the details shows all check marks. This toon probably had progress before season 7. I have 2 other fed toons that only have 1 of these accolades.

Edit: The Maco Style 3 project will not unlock. The 1st M.A.C.O Commando accolade is the one that says costume unlock, not the second.

Edit 2: Added bug ticket number. Don't bother submitting a GM request, it will just be closed.
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    khartan@pacelli1

Has MK XII honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. All the parts show up, but I cannot "purchase" the uniform at check out. I can SAVE it, but not equip it. The slot is defaulted as "New Outfit," but I cannot change the name, either. Basically, I cannot effect any change to it at all.
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping to keep it on page 1 massive bug still not fixed. And no fix insight with the release fo LoR.
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if a GM would transfer my bound items to another toon. I could finish rebuilding before this will get fixed, I just don't want to loose the hard-to-replace bound items, like tuffli, tribble rewards, special doffs, etc.
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know if there is a job ticket number for this?
  • echuu007echuu007 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still not working?

5 months and counting
  • darkpepsidarkpepsi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Devs I know you guys were busy with the new season! Really excited to play it and all, but now that that's done. Can you fix this little problem regarding our toons. Its like buying a great car with a bad paint job! Thanks!
  • deathangel444deathangel444 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pro'los@deathangel444
    Ticket number 130429-000952

Completed the "MACO Commander" and "Omega Force Operative" accolades pre-season 7 and completed "M.A.C.O. Team Commander" after season 7. I have the requirements for "M.A.C.O. Elite Commander" and "Omega Force Shadow Operative" but they are listed as incomplete.
    The problem is that there are two copies of the armor set accolades (one from before season 7 and one that was introduced with the reputation system) and the the missing accolades look for the new version. The problem is that the new version will just disappear on completion if the old one is already completed.
    The solution seems like it would be simple: the missing accolades just need to recognize the new required accolades *OR* the old ones (plus Roxy manually re-evaluating the accolades for those of us who already have the problem).

Also, Inzara@deathangel444
    Missing the upper body Be'ves costume option. Not sure that goes on this thread or not.
    edited May 2013
    Still no fix in sight *sighs* Bumpin to keep it on page #1
    edited May 2013
    Bump to keep this up front.
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    issvanora wrote: »
    Bump to keep this up front.

Yeah, I was wondering about this and going to post here. I logged in to my Fed character first to get the Reman unlocked, and didn't see any change in my Omega Rep.
    edited May 2013
    I noticed this was not fixed in the big patch. Any acknowledgement?
    edited May 2013
    moving it back to the front page. Still no fix in sight.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SOP for PWE... ignore the bugs.
    edited May 2013
    If you haven't heard, there was a mail limit implemented. This will be a major distraction.
    edited May 2013
    This post started Jun 2012, and Cryptic hasn't acknowledged this post since. We're going on a year now. Look, I understand that you have a lot of issues NOW with LoR, but COME ON - a smegin' year!? When we work at something in-game, we want the reward we worked for ... otherwise why take on the next task? I think we at least deserve an update; throw us a bone and let us know this is till on the radar.
  • maxoverkillmaxoverkill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kenshiro@maxoverkill

i got 2 accolades in my inprogress list cald omega forge veteran.
    the first 1 says i onlly have 1 items of the set.
    the secend says i got the complete set but wont ulock the costume project.:confused:
  • aikurobaraaikurobara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sanera@aikurobara

only missing 1 opt before rep system. When i've got that opt no maco elite commander title unlocked.
  • nightwalker1634nightwalker1634 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have all the XII omega gear and did all the optionals but I never got the Omega force shadow operative accolade, title, or costume. I submitted tickets but I can't access the support page on the website so I can't see any of them please help
  • cruelintcruelint Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Checking to see if this is fixed yet. Guess not :(
    edited May 2013
    I'm not letting this go. This has been a problem since LONG before LoR. We DESERVE at LEAST acknowledgement, and maybe an ETA.
    edited May 2013
    still not fixed... bumpin up. This problem has bin around since launch of S7...
  • stulpnagelstulpnagel Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    honor guard elite commander accolade bugged as well as outfit upgrades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naoki9naoki9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any updates on this yet? Please tell me you are working to fix this.
  • rohbierrohbier Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made the accolades before the new reputation system came out.
    Means:
    - I have all accolades
    - i am wearing the elite uniform
    - the accolades say they would unlock the uniform
    everything fine before the patch

after the patch (i don't have any reputation):
    - i have still all accolades (which should be right)
    - i am still wearing the elite uniform

- i can't swap my costumes anymore
    - i can't swap to other costumes which had elite uniform parts in them
    - i can't choose any of the stf costumes at the tailor anymore

- despite the accolades still they they unlock the costumes for me
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good to see this thread still at the top, nice work everyone :cool:
  • socaltxwa86socaltxwa86 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is really annoying that after all this time, things haven't been fixed. I ground out my Mk XII under the old system and I have all of my optional accolades. What was the point of doing it all if I don't get credit for it. Makes me lose a degree of interest in STF's since I can't unlock all the gear that I earned.
    edited May 2013
    Please Fix This !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sithis007sithis007 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been waiting for this to be fixed for a very long time. Getting old logging in to play and still forced to see my main toon using the old style Maco Armor.:(
    edited May 2013
    sithis007 wrote: »
    Been waiting for this to be fixed for a very long time. Getting old logging in to play and still forced to see my main toon using the old style Maco Armor.:(

that suks and guess my feeling of anger its the same as you.same problem here but with my khg set which i cant upgrade or edit.important accolades still bugged too.they should fix older bugs instead of romulan faction which i really dont care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]