test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    bump to keep thread from going to page 2.

Any updates on possible leads yet?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This thread warms my heart thanks for looking into it
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    bump to keep thread from going to page 2.

Any updates on possible leads yet?

For what it's worth, this thread was started on last week's patch day (Thursday). We probably won't hear anything until Wednesday/Thursday this week (today is Monday) if Roxy is going to any dialogue options to resolve the costume issue.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.

Any hope of getting an update on this then. Including the crooked KDF Honor boots (vanilla set) That slide inside if a female stands. And the Be'Ves chest option. And some of the helmets. Since I've bin trying to get any response for months now. Even mailed a few times to Dstahl himself I seen somethings get fixed by continuesly trying to point it out. But these issues are still there. So it would be nice if we just got a whole update on the Reputation system which has its flaws.
  • mattdawsonmattdawson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ticket 1,549,978; character is "Matt@MGDawson"

Though I would say why is a project needed when before the Rep system you simply had to acquire the relevent set pieces?
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rybak@rybaksix

All accolades needed completed, yet the shadow operative not unlocked. Cant use the final Omega tailor options.

I posted support ticket, the reply was something like that "oh, that's something new, consider posting in bug report section." I submitted that ticket after posting in various tailoring threads, I gave up.
  • squonkmansquonkman Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Character name: Spoock@squonkman

Got the Honor Guard Elite and Honor Guard Commander accolades but the Honor Guard Elite Commander did not register.

Got the Omega Force Operative and Honor Guard Commander accolades but the Omega Force Shadow Operative did not register.

Possible cause: I had all the gear prior to season 7 but got one missing optional after the season 7 launch.

Because of that, I do not have access to the corresponding clothing options for neither of those two suits at the tailor.
  • ozujskoozujsko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anubis@alenj - This toon has all the Omega Mk XII, all the ticks show for the accolade but it does not show as complete. I submited 2 tickets but cant remember what ticket ID is!!
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I submitted a ticket a while back under Bam-Bam@fadmbambam, but I don't see any of the bug tickets in the "View My Tickets" area.

I have completed the Omega Force Veteran accolade, but my accolade list is messed up on it. There's actually two problems:

1) The accolade is listed twice. Although the first accolade shows I have all of the items, it doesn't show as completed and I haven't received the accolade points or the title.

OmegaForceVeteran-1.png

2) The second one says that I don't have the Mark XI Omega PSG, even though I've had it for a while.

OmegaForceVeteran-2.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Keeping thread from getting totally buried.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's been a little while without news. Can we hold out hope to see this fix before we see romulans on holodeck or should we limit our expectations?
    edited April 2013
    Might as well give up. Keeping the topic on first page. Still need a fix for the KDF Female outfit!
    edited April 2013
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    Also... this is a rather large bug as it prevents people from getting stuff outright even if they have met the requirements.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for working on fixing this accolade problem. Any info on any of the other accolade problems out there? The overall fleet alert and SB incursion don't register progression when you complete the sub accolades. I think also some of the sector defender accolades don't work.
  • vroupvroup Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Character handle is Ill'issin@Snivel

I've already ticketed about it months ago, so that one's gone already.
    I've all the projects and sets, the only thing I -don't- have access to is the cosmetic tailor customisation for what Elite Commander used to give. Funnily, I do have access to the same equivalent of the Omega set.

Thing is, I did all the effort just to get the final tailor options for the maco set...

Objects of interest: Elite Commander accolade is incomplete, even though the prerequisites are completed. M.A.C.O Veteran accolade is incomplete, even though all 3 set parts are ticked as complete. Omega Force Operative accolade is incomplete, even though all 3 set parts are ticked as complete.
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for joining the thread. The more people that submit their characters to the Devs with this problem, the larger the data pool for them to work with. With luck, they will have some answers for us soon.

This is a serious bug that must be addressed.

Devs? I know its probably still early, but we would like some updates on progress every once in a while please.
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Devs? I know its probably still early, but we would like some updates on progress every once in a while please.

Also cookies. Nice ones with chocholate chips. I am a lifer and an 800 day vet. I should get cookies damn it!
    edited April 2013
    I'll settle for... wait... chocolate?
  • bitterscotbitterscot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as others, had all KHG MK XII ground before rep system, completed some optionals after rep system, accolade did not unlock.

Screenie

I also have the adapted ground now too, just the helmet is unselectable at tailor after running costume unlock project, accolade for that set worked just fine so I'll just wait for the tailor fix on that one.

I don't know if this is any use to you Bort, but there was a thread a while back about selling and buying back your XII set to try and fix stuff, I tried this and, even though it didn't seem to fix anything for me, upon buying back each piece I got that little sound that happens when you complete objectives and such. I just found that strange since it means that maybe something in the system did 'ding' somewhere when I was doing it.

Char name: Mek'tor@BitterScotsman
    [6:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Antiproton Banks - Overload III deals 166213 (61268) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Gateway.
    edited May 2013
    Bump still not fix for this. Keeping this on page one so people wont create new topics but will post in this one.
    edited May 2013
    issvanora wrote: »
    Bump still not fix for this. Keeping this on page one so people wont create new topics but will post in this one.

^ What he said.
  • nadiakirknadiakirk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    krag@rco

Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

Has the Mark XII omega set. did the custom unlocks. Is missing at least one wrisit item.

Ghost@nadiakirk

I sent a ticket but many months have passed by and still no fix and no news.:eek:

-> our fight - our time - YOUR BUG --> ACT NOW!!!! <-
  • naoki9naoki9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Naoki@naoki9

Missing 2 accolades:

MACO Elite Commander
    Omega Force Shadow Operative

All conditions for getting them have been met (got both MACO & OF MkXII gear as well). I have also submitted a ticket, but had no response.
    edited May 2013
    Once agian new tribble patch no fix for this problem.
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chris@cwinters79

Omega Shadow Operative not unlocking.
    MK 12 gear is there, MACO chain unlocked just fine, even the costume.
    Just Omega won't register as done, so no costume project.

..oh and for a ticket ID I'd have to have a working bug report system either ingame or on the website. So sorry, no can do. I sent in a few, just to be on the safe side.
    pTTNy7x.png
  • zaalbarzaalbar Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Archer@LinkArcher

Just hit Omega Tier 5 today, have the MACO, Omega and Adapted MACO Mk XII sets. I got the MACO and Omega XII sets before season 7 along with the appropriate costume unlocks. I think I completed all optional objectives before season 7, not completely sure about that but I do have the accolade now. I'm missing the MACO Elite Operative and Omega Force Shadow Operative accolades even though I have completed all requirements for both so I don't have either costume project available.
  • vroupvroup Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no update whatsoever, and the months are passing by...depressing :(
    edited May 2013
    Any updates on it at least? As this is a major bug we would like to be aware of progress.
    I know things are getting messy with the Expansion coming out, but some news is better than no news.
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket a while back under Bam-Bam@fadmbambam, but I don't see any of the bug tickets in the "View My Tickets" area.

I have completed the Omega Force Veteran accolade, but my accolade list is messed up on it. There's actually two problems:

1) The accolade is listed twice. Although the first accolade shows I have all of the items, it doesn't show as completed and I haven't received the accolade points or the title.

OmegaForceVeteran-1.png

2) The second one says that I don't have the Mark XI Omega PSG, even though I've had it for a while.

OmegaForceVeteran-2.png

Have the same problem as stated in 1) but with MACO MKXII. I got the Armor before S7, in season 7 there 2 accolades M.A.C.O. Commando and MACO Commando. I brought the Shield and Weapon and MACO Commando (the version which gaves title) complets. M.A.C.O. Commando (title + trailor) is still in progress. It looks like the Image in 1).

Ticket:#1,649,756 Kirk@skk1701j

Edit: The Accolade Omega Force Shadow Operative is not completed, too. The only Omega Accolade in progress is Vorn Distinguished Service Medal.
    edited May 2013
    Bump to keep on Page one.