test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• stulpnagelstulpnagel Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what a shame, this is really disgusting, I can't believe they're doing this...pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    We shall hold out as long as it takes!
    We earned our costume pieces, and we will have them... eventually.
    The natives are getting restless! We need an update before a riot starts!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    We shall hold out as long as it takes!
    We earned our costume pieces, and we will have them... eventually.
    The natives are getting restless! We need an update before a riot starts!

as with the riot ill talk with my lawyer !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still no response from PWE?!?!?!

Why am I not surprised???
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why do I keep finding this topic on page 2? Don't the people complaining about missing stipends, non functioning mail, disappearing heads and getting banned for no good reason, understand how much more important our vanity is?
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I do support fixing the auto ban also as it affects my fleet severly, but this particular bug in particular should be fixed ASAP.
  • birkepbirkep Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This project will not appear if you claim a mixed set...

Is it possible to "complete" a new set and get the costume upgrade project? How do I know which piece is "old"?
  • squonkmansquonkman Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why do I keep finding this topic on page 2? Don't the people complaining about missing stipends, non functioning mail, disappearing heads and getting banned for no good reason, understand how much more important our vanity is?

1) This has been broken since season 7 launch (more than six months ago).

2) This thread was started by a dev so you'd figure that it has some importance.

3) Our problem is as important to us as your problems are to you.
  • deathangel444deathangel444 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    birkep wrote: »
    Is it possible to "complete" a new set and get the costume upgrade project? How do I know which piece is "old"?

If you can't remember which ones you had from pre-season 7, then you'll just have to guess which one(s) is from the old set. The way to complete the "new" set is to sell and buy back the old set pieces. Be careful doing this since if you disconnect from the server after you sell the piece(s) and before you buy them back, you will lose them and will have to reacquire them (and the full reputation project price).

If that is your problem then you will not have the main problem that this tread is about since it is the result of completing the old accolades (which you have not) that are no longer recognized by the elite commander accolades (and the new versions cannot be completed since they disappear because "you already have them" so the new version will disappear instead).
    edited June 2013
    I wonder if there's some way to unlock the HG elite commander accolade, and in the other hand a way to acces the tailor to modify the outfits. I mean theres no replies so far of any devs about any of this issues. I guess they're working on this but from my point of view this issue has no solution untill a new huge patch comes out....they could have managed to fix this thing already, its all chained with the LoR patch and the tailor was "a bit" bugged even before LoR came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    stulpnagel wrote: »
    I wonder if there's some way to unlock the HG elite commander accolade, and in the other hand a way to acces the tailor to modify the outfits. I mean theres no replies so far of any devs about any of this issues. I guess they're working on this but from my point of view this issue has no solution untill a new huge patch comes out....they could have managed to fix this thing already, its all chained with the LoR patch and the tailor was "a bit" bugged even before LoR came out.

They said they were going to try and slip a fix in via commander Roxy, we could talk to her to trigger a check on our accolades and an auto fix if necessary. That was pre LoR. They have gone radio silient since then.
    edited June 2013
    They said they were going to try and slip a fix in via commander Roxy, we could talk to her to trigger a check on our accolades and an auto fix if necessary. That was pre LoR. They have gone radio silient since then.

you mean at ds9?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    stulpnagel wrote: »
    you mean at ds9?

That's right. it seemed like a pretty good plan to me, but I guess the dev/devs working on it got conscripted into lor bug squishing instead.
    edited June 2013
    Still now response from PWE?!?!?

Why am I not surprised in the least?
  • warvictorywarvictory Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Jaren Dex@warvictory

I have:

Honor Guard Elite Accolade Unlocked
    Honor Guard Commander Accolade Unlocked
    Tier 5 Omega Reputation Unlocked
    Full MK XII Honor Guard Ground Set

No Honor Guard Elite Commander title nor any of the costume projects.
  • potatobob7potatobob7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got the Mk XI Omega set, got the accolade and title, did the costume unlock project, but the costume doesn't show up at all at the tailor.
    edited June 2013
    warvictory wrote: »
    Jaren Dex@warvictory

I have:

Honor Guard Elite Accolade Unlocked
    Honor Guard Commander Accolade Unlocked
    Tier 5 Omega Reputation Unlocked
    Full MK XII Honor Guard Ground Set

No Honor Guard Elite Commander title nor any of the costume projects.

same here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pappy02upappy02u Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ticket number ID #1,802,271

Character

Charlotte@Pappy02us
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,424 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    BACK to page 1 with this thread!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It has been 2 months since the OP. Borticus, any update on the fix?
    edited June 2013
    Yes, PWE.... We noticed that this was not fixed in today's update.... :(
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    New patch no fix QQ :(
  • potatobob7potatobob7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unlocked both maco and omega force costumes, but only maco shows up at the tailor. Made a ticket, ID is 1,814,181.
    edited June 2013
    Another day, another bump to Pg. 1. Borticus... please tell us something. Are there any leads at least?
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just to add to this;

I now also get a bug on my caitian and romulan-reman-kdf where omega is not showing up.

And no, it's not about saving a new costume in the secondary slot, neither is it about having the right pieces etc.

My caitian used to have it working fine and now can't wear it, just like equipping the armor alone won't give you a "template" armor outfit.

Not that I play them having to work another 5 weeks for permission to pay dilithium for gear, just saying :D
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump bump bump... Fix please :(

After checking todays tailor my toon that had the Honour set and omega unlocked cant make a new outfit. Its gone completly so what ever you did. Congratulations you made it worse! Now I'm missing the full set not only Be'ves, Guess the irony is big this time-.-
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OMEGA force operative accolade still won't complete properly for the accolade points, despite all requirements checked, and have the costumes and all whatnot, as of this post. Worse, the tailor option to chance the look of the MACO/OMEGA uniforms, can only be chosen from the 'face' page of the tailor, and attempting to do that, resets my character's face completely! I've been forced to writing down the standard toon face settings I have, on a notepad, this if I want to change the reward costume settings, at all now.

Call me irked here. can we spend one 'season' on half new content, and half plus, cleaning up all these bugs? It's all feeling like a sporty car with new coverings and all chrome what not, but the under gear is all lemon quality, and getting barmy worse. It's a great game, that could be exceedingly better, with all these bugs quashed, once and for blasted all. Please.
    edited June 2013
    Like i said before,im smellin this bug has no fix.not until another update comes.its a pitty for all of us who won our outfits.tailor and hg accolade are game features at this moment:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have an accolade still kinda bugged for HG MK XI and they are all checked, but it does not say that the actual tab is done :S but it is :(
    eywdK7c.jpg