Install Arc
Options

Missing Uniform Options

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aris wrote:
    None of the costumes were pre-order bonuses.

umm yes they were...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Pacifica- wrote:
    umm yes they were...

It's a bit nit-picky, but no, they weren't. The TOS costume, for example, comes with the Digital Deluxe version of the game as a bonus perk, regardless of whether you buy it before or after launch.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wrote:
    It's a bit nit-picky, but no, they weren't. The TOS costume, for example, comes with the Digital Deluxe version of the game as a bonus perk, regardless of whether you buy it before or after launch.
    pre order or not pre order the fact of the matter is we paid extra money to recieve these uniforms and have so far not received them
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Bugs happen. They're working on it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aris wrote:
    Bugs happen. They're working on it.
    if they let us test all these bonuses during closed beta and open beta none of this would have happend. its just cryptic being sloppy and thinking **** it everything will be ok
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    laz1985 wrote: »
    pre order or not pre order the fact of the matter is we paid extra money to recieve these uniforms and have so far not received them

No argument with you there. If something is advertised as being included in a package that you paid for, then by definition it is something you paid money for. I'm waiting on BO-usable TNG/WoK/MU uniforms, myself.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wrote:
    No argument with you there. If something is advertised as being included in a package that you paid for, then by definition it is something you paid money for. I'm waiting on BO-usable TNG/WoK/MU uniforms, myself.
    im glad someone else around here makes sense and isnt a crytic ***** gold out there TRIBBLE fanboi
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    im glad someone else around here makes sense and isnt a crytic ***** gold out there TRIBBLE fanboi

Right because i haven't be saying the same thing, it's just the two of you

Your a Romulan aren't you :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wrote:

he's onto me
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    magitek wrote: »
    nekollx wrote: »

Fourthed.

Seriously, I can't stand people who use the "it's just a bonus", "it's free, you paid for X", etc. argument. Just goes to show how effectively advertisers have redefined the worldview of gullible people...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I definatly remember buying the Digital Delux Edition for the joined Trill and the TOS uniforms.
    Well they got 1/2 thats like getting you sandwich without the meat
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wrote:
    I definatly remember buying the Digital Delux Edition for the joined Trill and the TOS uniforms.
    Well they got 1/2 thats like getting you sandwich without the meat
    you acctually got 1/4 from what iv heard klingon sides are supposed to get joined trills and aint got them
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you acctually got 1/4 from what iv heard klingon sides are supposed to get joined trills and aint got them

There goes the tomatos next will go the mayo and it'll just be 2 slabs of bread....no crust
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    levinis wrote: »
    There goes the tomatos next will go the mayo and it'll just be 2 slabs of bread....no crust

I actually got an extra preorder bonus I wasn't supposed to, so they gave me the mustard I asked them to hold...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wrote:
    I actually got an extra preorder bonus I wasn't supposed to, so they gave me the mustard I asked them to hold...
    Shhhh the developers are watching there always watching, they may not say anything and even completly ignore you when you ask for help but there always there. keep your extra bonus a secret
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Shhhh the developers are watching there always watching, they may not say anything and even completly ignore you when you ask for help but there always there. keep your extra bonus a secret

Meh, I put it in my first /bug report on the matter, since I had no interest in it (chromodynamic armor). At least I think I did.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mirai wrote: »
    Males did not wear the TOS or Mirror Universe skirts. That was a Next Generation thing.

And, only in a couple of early episodes. Starfleet phased them out shortly after the TNG series started.

In the series with real men, only women wore skirts. (no, a kilt doesn't qualify as a skirt)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still getting weird errors on my main character when trying various uniforms, lots of red error writing at the top of the customisation screen.

Other than thanks for the update. Look forward to geting the uniforms compelted. All we need now is a hide armour/kit option so we can see these all the time.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    LegionLMN wrote: »
    Still getting weird errors on my main character when trying various uniforms, lots of red error writing at the top of the customisation screen.

Other than thanks for the update. Look forward to geting the uniforms compelted. All we need now is a hide armour/kit option so we can see these all the time.

Actually if you right click your armor when you are wearing it there is a hide armor option.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    levinis wrote: »
    Actually if you right click your armor when you are wearing it there is a hide armor option.

Can I have your babies?

Awesome cheers mate! Thought it was a little too obvious for them to miss it out but couldn't find it in the main options menus. :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    When we have solution for mini skits ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Meh patch today will have no gameplay changes... so no fix today.

Hope to see one early next week then, I assume its a fairly high priority for them to fix, due to all the peeps wanting their items and a wider selection of outfits.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jarioth wrote:
    In the series with real men, only women wore skirts. (no, a kilt doesn't qualify as a skirt)

Actually, technically, it does.

American Heritage dictionary
    –noun
    1. any short, pleated skirt, esp. a tartan wraparound, as that worn by men in the Scottish Highlands.

On Etymology Dictionary
    "plaited tartan skirt," c.1730, from M.E. verb kilten "to tuck up"

Merriam Webster Dictionary
    1 : a knee-length pleated skirt usually of tartan worn by men in Scotland and by Scottish regiments in the British armies

Oxford Dictionary
    skirt of Highland dress.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    warpface wrote: »
    Meh patch today will have no gameplay changes... so no fix today.

Hope to see one early next week then, I assume its a fairly high priority for them to fix, due to all the peeps wanting their items and a wider selection of outfits.
    Oh I strongly doubt it.
    Give it 6 months and we might see the items we payed for.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, it seems like it's a pretty low priority to them actually. If it were a high one, it'd be fixed by now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Customer service isn't exactly Cryptic strong side afterall and for them to TRIBBLE us over on the items we payed for seems like something they would do.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    brought the delux digital download with the TOS uniforms as a reward but made my female and can only equip the top, no skirt option and to then make my npc officers the same have had no luck so there all walking around in other uniforms why my captain is the only one who looks like she went to a convension and could only find the top in her size :-P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kilianda wrote:
    brought the delux digital download with the TOS uniforms as a reward but made my female and can only equip the top, no skirt option and to then make my npc officers the same have had no luck so there all walking around in other uniforms why my captain is the only one who looks like she went to a convension and could only find the top in her size :-P

Yeah, you and the rest of us. Join the club, we have meetings with donuts and coffee every time the game is patched without a fix for this.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, you and the rest of us. Join the club, we have meetings with donuts and coffee every time the game is patched without a fix for this.

lol, yeah we have a great time here. You can also bring with you your favourite book and we discuss it in our little coffee meetings.:D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We need to start a "we want our skirts" movement... might have to march down to crytpic studios in skirts, lol.
This discussion has been closed.