test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Uniform Options

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hi everyone,

We've seen lots of questions about missing uniform options here on the forums. To let you know what we're currently looking into and working towards a resolution on, we wanted to give you some updates. Additionally, please, if you have any other uniform issues that aren't seen below, please post them here so that we can find them easily.

Thanks,

Stormshade

• Wrath of Khan Uniform Missing
This issue has also been resolved now! If you do not see your Wrath of Khan Uniform in-game, please log out and back in. If it is still missing from the character creator/tailor, please enter a support ticket.

• Collector's Edition TNG/DS9 Uniforms Missing
This issue has also been resolved now! If you do not see your uniforms in-game, please log out and back in. If it is still missing from the character creator/tailor, please enter a support ticket.

• Skirts missing for TOS and Mirror Universe Sets
This is a known issue. These will be remedied in game soon.

• Bridge Officers unable to wear special costume sets
This is a known issue, and will be fixed in game soon.

• Missing DS9 Pants
DS9 and TNG pants are identical, only the tops change, so please use the TNG pants to complete your DS9 look.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks, I've been looking forward to have my full TOS uniform with my TOS constitution. Glad to see you guys are working on the problem.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the post, Stormy. Looking forward to using the uniforms when they are fixed.

edit: Just out of curiosity, will the 'skant' uniform option be available once they're all fixed?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Will males be able to use the skirts, as per canon?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    branovices wrote: »

I don't see why not.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    branovices wrote: »

Males did not wear the TOS or Mirror Universe skirts. That was a Next Generation thing.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The color in the Kahn pants seems to be a bit off. The darkest they can be made is gray and there are two color options that have no effect on the color of the pants at all.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's not just the skirts for the mirror universe outfit. Nothing from Mirror Universe Outfits are available for female characters.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thanks again, one last post before you head off the co eh? lol cheers.

missing gloves for females and other stuff people here have said allready.

but a little off-topic. any chance of more hair-styles for females?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    As mentioned in another thread, glove options are missing entirely for female characters.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Xyzandra wrote:
    It's not just the skirts for the mirror universe outfit. Nothing from Mirror Universe Outfits are available for female characters.

^ This. ALL Mirror Universe options are missing for female characters, while the Mirror Universe options for the male characters seem incomplete.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So...define 'soon.' Because we got 'soon' yesterday. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    personae wrote:

later then nao! but before the end of time.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TOS Assignment Patches are currently only available for Female Characters (Called "TOS Command", "TOS Operations", and "TOS Science") They show up under the badges but for female characters only.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Will we get proper TOS pants for the males? They are black tight, but do have a little flair below the knees. Also proper leather boots (no crazy straps or buckels or shin guards) please. High heal boots for the women? Don't forget the women wore black hose and colored "panties" to match uniform.

Will the mini skirts for the women be more of a dress or simply a skirt worn with the TOS MALE shirt?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi everyone,

We've seen lots of questions about missing uniform options here on the forums. To let you know what we're currently looking into and working towards a resolution on, we wanted to give you some updates. Additionally, please, if you have any other uniform issues that aren't seen below, please post them here so that we can find them easily.

Thanks,

Stormshade

• Wrath of Khan Uniform Missing
    This issue has also been resolved now! If you do not see your Wrath of Khan Uniform in-game, please log out and back in. If it is still missing from the character creator/tailor, please enter a support ticket.

• Collector's Edition TNG/DS9 Uniforms Missing
    This issue has also been resolved now! If you do not see your uniforms in-game, please log out and back in. If it is still missing from the character creator/tailor, please enter a support ticket.

• Skirts missing for TOS and Mirror Universe Sets
    This is a known issue. These will be remedied in game soon.

• Bridge Officers unable to wear special costume sets
    This is a known issue, and will be fixed in game soon.

• Missing DS9 Pants
    DS9 and TNG pants are identical, only the tops change, so please use the TNG pants to complete your DS9 look.

I got D2D DDE version I understand uniforms is bugged and are at the cutomise uniforms vendor well yeah the original one is but says it cost me 110 credits isnt it supose to be free for DDE orders?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nice a dev post and a sticky non the less.

Quick qestion, will we get a costume change credit for those of us that have already created our characters?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Will we get proper TOS pants for the males? They are black tight, but do have a little flair below the knees. Also proper leather boots (no crazy straps or buckels or shin guards) please. High heal boots for the women? Don't forget the women wore black hose and colored "panties" to match uniform.

Will the mini skirts for the women be more of a dress or simply a skirt worn with the TOS MALE shirt?

For TOS Pants go to "Loose - Mid Ankle" > "Cutoffs"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mirai wrote: »
    Males did not wear the TOS or Mirror Universe skirts. That was a Next Generation thing.

Because they did in TNG then it is still cannon.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Doogie wrote:

Cannon is only what we like!

see: Caitian haters.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    personae wrote:

What he said
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Doogie wrote:

No, the canon male skirt in the TNG was not the styles of skirts we're talking about here. Asking for new skirts like the ones seen in TNG is a different issue.

I'd rather not see male characters wearing TOS or mirror universe skirts, thanks, no matter how hilarious they might look on Klingons.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    nekollx wrote: »
    Cannon is only what we like!

see: Caitian haters.

No, cannon is what is in the movies or what is in the tv series regardless of if we like them or not.

I don't see my male toons running around in skirts but it is cannon.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mirai wrote: »
    No, the canon male skirt in the TNG was not the styles of skirts we're talking about here. Asking for new skirts like the ones seen in TNG is a different issue.

I'd rather not see male characters wearing TOS or mirror universe skirts, thanks, no matter how hilarious they might look on Klingons.

So then, male characters can wear skirts for TNG era and that should be put in the game? Is that what you are saying?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Doogie wrote:
    So then, male characters can wear skirts for TNG era and that should be put in the game? Is that what you are saying?

Sure. Plus shorts, short sleeved shirts, etc. But that's new stuff. Right now, we need to get the preorder stuff fixed.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Any news on Klingon side missing uniforms? All of the Klingon Faction sub races Orion, Gorn, etc don't have their species uniforms that are seen on the NPC's of those species.

Also Klingon faction characters still can't display Kits or Armor they're wearing.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ansler wrote:
    For TOS Pants go to "Loose - Mid Ankle" > "Cutoffs"

Awesome thanks for that! It was not as apparent as one would think! That made the uniform complete now! Now if we could just buy classic hand phasers....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ^ This. ALL Mirror Universe options are missing for female characters, while the Mirror Universe options for the male characters seem incomplete.

Yes! And it's quite frustrating...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    When these matters are all resolved, is there any chance that we can have our "free, first time costume change" reset on both officers and players?

I wanted to kit out my two officers in TOS uniforms, but they were not working when I customized them. (settled with standard shirts).

I really donʻt want to have to save up and spend stupid amounts of in game money just to switch my officers to the TOS shirts, when I wanted them there in the first place. Especially as that cash could be used to buy weapon upgrades etc.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In regards to the Wrath of Khan uniform, could you please allow the pants to be black? I click the bottom left black option, or even the one above it, to try and get them black, and sadly they're just gray. Can we get this fixed? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Doogie wrote:
    No, cannon is what is in the movies or what is in the tv series regardless of if we like them or not.

No, "cannon" is what you shoot people with. "Canon" is the word you're looking for.
This discussion has been closed.