test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Uniform Options

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think I should get 500 skill points. We know the game can do that.

I want that bonus as restitution for my late bonus.

Those people already got their bonus, why not me.

Give me 500 skill points and I’ll feel like I got some customer service.
    edited February 2010
    Female characters STILL can't wear the TNG MOVIE combadge :( They can wear the standard combadge from the show, but the one worn in DS9/Voyager and the movies is ONLY wearable by males.
    edited February 2010
    Zabonam wrote: »
    Female characters STILL can't wear the TNG MOVIE combadge :( They can wear the standard combadge from the show, but the one worn in DS9/Voyager and the movies is ONLY wearable by males.

don't worry they will get to it before the game folds...maybe...
    edited February 2010
    It doesn't appear that anyone has mentioned these yet so I will.

TOS Pants and Boots options missing from Male KDF officers. We have the shirts, but that's all.

No None option for Collars for Male KDF officers (important for the TOS look).

No non-ridged foreheads available for Male or Female Klingon officers (also important for TOS).

No TOS options appear for Female KDF Officers.

No non-dreaded hair for Female Klingons (Top Knot does not count).
    Also, Top Knot should be a two color option. One color for the hair, another for the tie. Currently it looks pretty stupid if the hair is any color other than black or brown.

No Mirror Universe options for Male or Female KDF officers at all.

It would also be nice if there were some Short Hair options for Male Klingons to go with the TOS look.

:cool:
    edited February 2010
    Blackavaar wrote: »
    It doesn't appear that anyone has mentioned these yet so I will.

TOS Pants and Boots options missing from Male KDF officers. We have the shirts, but that's all.

No None option for Collars for Male KDF officers (important for the TOS look).

No non-ridged foreheads available for Male or Female Klingon officers (also important for TOS).

It would also be nice if there were some Short Hair options for Male Klingons to go with the TOS look.

I noticed these last night and was disappointed. I was trying to make a real TOS klingon and ended up with a stupid looking hybrid. The facial hair is also not possible to do for that look.
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    I noticed these last night and was disappointed. I was trying to make a real TOS klingon and ended up with a stupid looking hybrid. The facial hair is also not possible to do for that look.

you should be able to adjust the transperency for the ridges, remember the "ToS" Klingons were Klingon/human hybrids so probably best to use Alien Maker
    edited February 2010
    nekollx wrote: »
    you should be able to adjust the transperency for the ridges, remember the "ToS" Klingons were Klingon/human hybrids so probably best to use Alien Maker

I wanted Klingon traits, plus Klingon as my race, so that won't work.

Edit: Plus, I've already leveled him to 10 and don't want to reroll again.
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    Technically, he's saying "I'll buy, I'll buy", which is going to have more impact probably.

I, too, would buy those. Just for the record.

Make that me too!!!!! I SOOO want these added!!!!!!
    edited February 2010
    It'd also be nice to be able to use any comm badge with any uniform. i.e. so If I had both the TNG and TWOK uniforms, I could use the TNG badge with the TWOK uniform to create the Stargazer/Jack Crusher era if I so wanted.

Mind you, I wish they'd fix the TWOK rank problem.
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    I wanted Klingon traits, plus Klingon as my race, so that won't work.

Edit: Plus, I've already leveled him to 10 and don't want to reroll again.

when i get home i'll see how much i can shread the head ridges and screen shot it

it's not like i have a working costume or anything to perfect
    edited February 2010
    Fixed that for you ;)

You're doing it wrong. You forgot the red ink, nor did you make any grammatical or spelling changes. The idea behind my "there, I fixed it for you" posts is to point out that people aren't going to take you seriously if you can't express yourself in a civilized fashion. Or in simpler terms: if there is anything worth saying, it is worth saying properly. Or in more negative terms, if it's not worth your time to say it properly, it's not worth anyone else's time to pay attention.

Also, I wouldn't doubt it that even if it were fixed on Feb 19th (that is Thursday) that you'd still feel like it's March 19th. Keep in mind that Cryptic has stated that they're doing fixes of this sort every Thursday. Therefore, when you go about acting like every day that goes by without a fix is a day wasted, you're only being unreasonable. What we have here is a case of parabole. That is to say that the further away something is, the exponentially further away it's treated. Tomorrow becomes next week, next week becomes next month, next month becomes next year.

Cryptic has given themselves a deadline in several posts. This deadline is February 19th. That is "the next patch." If it is not fixed on February 19th, then you can complain that it was another week since. However, there's only been one such "patch day" come.

I'm on your side, just look at my signature. It's like that I spent more money than any of us. I have the most to lose and yet I seem to be one of the most calm about it. Why is that?
    edited February 2010
    Patch Notes! Rejoice all preorder people! Skirts for TOS and MU are in when they finally get done tinkering tomorrow!

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1120
    edited February 2010
    skirts at last.. :D
    edited February 2010
    Now, if only they would give me Federation Orions... my nosebleed collection would be complete. hehe
    edited February 2010
    Aisling wrote:
    Patch Notes! Rejoice all preorder people! Skirts for TOS and MU are in when they finally get done tinkering tomorrow!

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1120

I don't see a single word about Mirror Universe uniforms in those notes.

Also, nothing in the notes that specify missing Klingon side TOS uniform parts. All it says is skirts, and I'll bet anything it doesn't apply to KDF females.

:(
    edited February 2010
    Woot, skirts. Now let us have ANY combadge, on ANY uniform.

Probably such a simple fix too.

Pretty please?
    edited February 2010

Also, nothing in the notes that specify missing Klingon side TOS uniform parts. All it says is skirts, and I'll bet anything it doesn't apply to KDF females.

Considering they failed to mention that you could apply preoder uniforms to BOs with the last notes, I think it might be another such mistake. We will see though.
    edited February 2010
    Zabonam wrote: »

That must be dependant upon race or costume settings. I have a female Andorian science, Bajoran engineer, Trill science, and Alien tactical BOs that all are wearing the TNG Movie commbadge and have been since launch.

The TNG commbadge still isn't an option for the DS9 uniforms though :p And the rank pips are still causing validation conflicts.
    edited February 2010
    OMG...TOS Skirts coming? Awesome!

But ... does that mean the TOS female blouses are coming as well? They have a neckline quite distinctive from the male shirts.
    edited February 2010

we waitied 11 days, don't worry i;m sure they will fix one of those by the 22, then the next one by march 7th and the next by the 18 and so on. be Pacient
    edited February 2010
    Kenedajade wrote: »
    As for the uniform fixes, what I see that needs to be adressed are the TOS badges need fixed for males long with rank options.!

The TOS Crest badges and rank on sleeves has worked correctly on my toon since launch day.

If you were changing your uniform, did you make sure you had anough credits to adjust your Uniform?

on my main character I have 2 uniform slots but only 1 on my bridge crew. Bridge Crew needs the 2nd uniform slots available for the Fleet Uniform as well. the 2nd slot for your main comes from getting fleeted, your BO's should have the same 2nd slot.

as for the TWOK "Admiral's Unifoirm", refer to my post : http://forums.startrekonline.com/showpost.php?p=1996554&postcount=214

There is a lot wrong with the uniform, not just the pants. I purchased the Admiral's Uniform, not the Captain's Uniform when I bought the DVD box set of TOS Season 3.

Also I'm still waiting on the TOS Mini-skirts for my female bridge crew and my Female Joined-Trill main character.
    edited February 2010
    we waitied 11 days, don't worry i;m sure they will fix one of those by the 22, then the next one by march 7th and the next by the 18 and so on. be Pacient

Oh, I am patient as an oak. I'm just noting that they are not there still. We want to make sure they know, yes? For all we know they haven't even designed the actual female blouse or missing Klingon parts yet. If not, I want to make sure that they know they should.

edited February 2010
    The patchnotes for the next patch say the skirts will be in place.

I'm going to make several predictions, I hope I am wrong on each of these:

Compare this illustration to the male TOS uniform. Note the scoop neck top. Also note how it's a dress, not a shirt with a skirt.
    http://fnord.kahlan.org/uniforms-2266-3.jpg

What I am expecting is that it will be the male shirt we currently have with a seperate skirt for a three piece outfit, not a two piece as it should be. Those pieces being Shirt, Skirt, and Boots. As opposed to Dress and Boots.

The gogo boots will not be availible.

Hose will not be availible when wearing a skirt. People wearing skirts must therefor "go bohemian".

Mirror Universe uniforms will either not be in place or they will likewise have missing pieces. If they are in but with missing pieces, the pieces missing will be the thigh high boots, or the thigh high boots that we get will lack a proper heel and rather look like leather socks. In addition, the sash will be missing along with the dagger, the arm band, and the Terran Empire insignia.

Standard Mirror Universe uniform: http://fnord.kahlan.org/uniforms-mirror2.jpg

A photo of Uhura with the dagger and arm band: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8000000/Uhura-in-Mirror-Mirror-star-trek-women-8068858-720-530.jpg
    edited February 2010
    The patchnotes for the next patch say the skirts will be in place.

I'm going to make several predictions, I hope I am wrong on each of these:

I would be disappointed if any of these were true, but entirely unsurprised if they all were.
    edited February 2010
    I would be disappointed if any of these were true, but entirely unsurprised if they all were.

+1

I've lost all faith in Craptic
    edited February 2010
    I predict:

1) No accurate female blouse (they'll expect us to use the male shirt).

2) Skirt that does not blend into the blouse/shirt (as in a dress).

3) Exposed legs will not color match to the skin color selected.

4) No go-go boots.

I really hope I am wrong.

Were mirror universe uniforms part of a separate pre-order offer? I don't recal any package offering them.
    edited February 2010
    Skromm wrote:
    I predict:

1) No accurate female blouse (they'll expect us to use the male shirt).

2) Skirt that does not blend into the blouse/shirt (as in a dress).

3) Exposed legs will not color match to the skin color selected.

4) No go-go boots.

I really hope I am wrong.

Were mirror universe uniforms part of a separate pre-order offer? I don't recal any package offering them.

I hope you're wrong as well lol
    edited February 2010
    Skromm wrote:

Champions Online lifetime sub. Veeery pre order.
    edited February 2010
    MU was not worth the price for me. I all ready put a lot of money into this game as is like alone 200 more for outfits.
    edited February 2010
    Cross82 wrote:
    MU was not worth the price for me. I all ready put a lot of money into this game as is like alone 200 more for outfits.

Well Mirror Universe certainly wasn't worth the price if they don't actually give them to us. Here's hoping.

Call me crazy but with all the silliness we had to put up with over on Champions, they owe us those outfits big time.
This discussion has been closed.