test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Meanwhile, in the sinister Pirate Queen's flying galleon, The Lasting Impact, the Antagonist, not knowing that one of the guards in front of him is actually Mirazone in disguise, attempts to make conversation about politics*

Antagonist- "so...Pirate guy...you think prince bogglesworth is still, you know, a prince? I mean, technically, if Trebort steps down, bogglesworth should be the heir, right? but, if Trebort names Teska the heir instead, does that mean bogglesworth is stripped of his title? Or will he take over when Teska dies? i mean...is he the prince in relation to the throne or the individual? So is he Teacupland's Prince or Trebort's Prince?"

Pirate 1- "I don't really know if it matters, as long as my job at the gift-shop is safe"

Antagonist- "Well, excuse me, i just dont understand Monarchies all that well--wait, what was that? If i didn't know better, id say that you were--"

*Romublonde, disguised as a pirate, winks and knocks out the other guard, not knowing that its Mirazone in disguise, and opens the cell*

Antagonist- "Romublonde! My botched attempt at a replacement for Minioneer before you betrayed me to work for Mocha who you betrayed to teacupland for alcohol and a minimum wage job as a cashier! How have you been? no wait, why are you rescuing me?"

Romublonde- "Long story, likely would go over the max words-per-post thing."

Antagonist- "Huh, well, good enough for me. before you destroy the ship and everything, we might want to figure out where they were taking me in the first place...if i know pirate, they're always heading towards something involving treasure or plunder; i just happen to be in the market for both of those! Mwehehehe..."

*jumps down from crows nest, creating a diversion that will allow both MGDawson and the Antagonist to accomplish their goals*

Come and get me, you stinking pirates!

*uses bullet proof cape as a shield and runs around the ship, cackling madly*
    edited August 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Hooray!!!!! I'm free!!!!

I love that and quote it all the time, but can't remember what movie it's from. No description on youtube link either.

*back on the Lasting Impact*

My disguise is the best. By duct-taping myself to the bow I am now the ships head. no one will find me here.

Drunk Pirate stumbling by: "Hey! Our masht head can talk! Shure is ugly too."

Another Pirate: "Shut up you old coot, You're just drunk again."
    edited August 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    I love that and quote it all the time, but can't remember what movie it's from. No description on youtube link either.

*back on the Lasting Impact*

My disguise is the best. By duct-taping myself to the bow I am now the ships head. no one will find me here.

Drunk Pirate stumbling by: "Hey! Our masht head can talk! Shure is ugly too."

Another Pirate: "Shut up you old coot, You're just drunk again."

*\Gets up, reeling a bit from the concussion. Runs into MaxSpock and hands him a lit bomb. Falls on the keel railing and notices Krent "When did you become a mermaid?"*
    edited August 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *\Gets up, reeling a bit from the concussion. Runs into MaxSpock and hands him a lit bomb. Falls on the keel railing and notices Krent "When did you become a mermaid?"*

*throws bomb into the captain's quarters*

MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*continues madly running around ship*
    edited August 2010
    Yes please, thank you.

:D:D:D
    Join me for a cup of tea?

Alright, Your Majesty! :eek:
    edited August 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame aka the Best Movie Ever :D
    edited August 2010
    Tea for all!

*brings our tray of teacups, teapots, and cakes*

Now then, shall I pour?
    edited August 2010

Earlier this evening I made this cute mermaid... er, merman costume. Made getting onto the ship harder though. Check out my flashy sea shells. *does a little shimmy*
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame aka the Best Movie Ever :D

Thanks, might have to watch that again.
    edited August 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *throws bomb into the captain's quarters*

MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*continues madly running around ship*

*dodges a bomb as he searches the captains quarters, looking for the Pirate Queen*
    edited August 2010
    *dodges a bomb as he searches the captains quarters, looking for the Pirate Queen*

Oooooo... didn't know you were in there.....

*starts lobbing dynamite randomly around the ship*
    edited August 2010
    Oooooo... didn't know you were in there.....

*starts lobbing dynamite randomly around the ship*

*wakes up* throw something in the magazine. should be alot of gunpowder there.
    edited August 2010
    *wakes up* throw something in the magazine. should be alot of gunpowder there.

I was on my way!

*Throws dynamite in the magazine and runs ahead of the massive explosion in slo-mo, action movie style*
    edited August 2010
    I was on my way!

*Throws dynamite in the magazine and runs ahead of the massive explosion in slo-mo, action movie style*

I wish you could like posts like on facebook.....this one definitely deserves the like button.

In other news, former King Trebort, having now abdicated, is hereby granted the title of Royal Duke, and shall be addressed as Prince. Also Prince Bogglesworth shall continue being our mascot, although he will remain in the possession of Prince Trebort.
    edited August 2010
    I wish you could like posts like on facebook.....this one definitely deserves the like button.

In other news, former King Trebort, having now abdicated, is hereby granted the title of Royal Duke, and shall be addressed as Prince. Also Prince Bogglesworth shall continue being our mascot, although he will remain in the possession of Prince Trebort.

Prince Trebort? You guys pretty much just switched jobs...wait, if im on this ship--which is being destroyed pretty quickly for being a heavily armored destroyer--how did i find out about Trebort's Promotion/Demotion?

*Considers this as the ship falls apart around him, and also wishes you could like posts*
    edited August 2010
    Prince Trebort? You guys pretty much just switched jobs...wait, if im on this ship--which is being destroyed pretty quickly for being a heavily armored destroyer--how did i find out about Trebort's Promotion/Demotion?

*Considers this as the ship falls apart around him, and also wishes you could like posts*

Well, it occurred to me what are we supposed to call Trebort, now that he has abdicated? So I looked it up and did some research, and discovered that abdicated monarchs are called by whatever title they held before they became the monarch. But Trebort was always the monarch of Teacup Land, he never had any other title. I therefore decided to give him a peerage, and considering his great contributions to the illustrious Order of the Teacup, I therefore elected to give him the highest peerage possible, which is Royal Duke. Ergo, he may now style himself as Prince Trebort, Founder of the Order of the Teacup.
    edited August 2010
    Meanwhile, in Castle Teacup's kitchen, both MGDawsons are cooking....

Hmm...*both MGDawsons ponder, as they hurry round stirring pots and pans*

MGD#1: IF the Antagonist, Pirate Queen, Maxspock, Mizarone and Krent are in a different universe, who's left in this universe to carry out their deeds? :confused:
    *MGD#1 starts making buttercream for a cake*

MGD#2: More to the point, will they ever return, or can we create a device to swap realities?
    *MGD#2 sips the tomato soup he has been making*
    edited August 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »

MGD#1: IF the Antagonist, Pirate Queen, Maxspock, Mizarone and Krent are in a different universe, who's left in this universe to carry out their deeds? :confused:

MGD#2: More to the point, will they ever return, or can we create a device to swap realities?

Don't worry, we're still in this dimension...for now...which of course, means that a heavily armed fleet of flying galleons is also in this dimension. when some, lose some
    edited September 2010

Ooo........cake........with buttercream icing........:eek:
    And tomato soup!!! Are you making grilled cheese to go with it?? *looks hopeful*
    edited September 2010

*teleports in*

Want me to demonstrate how interdimensional travel works?
    edited September 2010
    Ooo........cake........with buttercream icing........:eek:
    And tomato soup!!! Are you making grilled cheese to go with it?? *looks hopeful*
    MGD#1 Well, for you majesty, of course!
    *nods to MGD#2, who fires up the grill, after finishing the cake*
    *teleports in*

Nah....maybe later.....
    edited September 2010
    MGD#1 Well, for you majesty, of course!
    *nods to MGD#2, who fires up the grill, after finishing the cake

Ok, that cake is amazing.....
    edited September 2010
    *teleports in*

I think we're going to get a demonstration whether we like it or not! We're headed for an multidimensional rift! ....which, id hate to admit it, is a lot better than my discount portal that got me here....and the stabilizers are the same brand! Why is this one working so much better??
    edited September 2010
    Does anyone know if K'raq got back yet? I haven't seen him since he left on vacation...... :confused:

EDIT: I just looked him up, he hasn't posted anything in two months........ :/
    edited September 2010
    I think we're going to get a demonstration whether we like it or not! We're headed for an multidimensional rift! ....which, id hate to admit it, is a lot better than my discount portal that got me here....and the stabilizers are the same brand! Why is this one working so much better??

Well, for one thing they used actual screws, nuts and bolts rather than duct tape to put the portal together. second is that the wiring is shielded. Third thing is that they have Liquid Helium coolant, very important when cooling superconducting magnet... Need I go on?
    edited September 2010
    Well, for one thing they used actual screws, nuts and bolts rather than duct tape to put the portal together. second is that the wiring is shielded. Third thing is that they have Liquid Helium coolant, very important when cooling superconducting magnet... Need I go on?

Too...much....sense....blehhh.....please, torture me no more! Ok, they probably had more of a budget, and more time, and besides, have you ever tried to find superconducting magnets before? I swear, I went all the way to the Island of insanity looking for one of those! I had to make due with a ton of refrigerator magnets wrapped in electrical-tape! ...wait, shielded wiring? dang...forgot about that comepletely! it was on my to-do list..."Make sure that the wiring is shielded on your portal, and remember to buy eggs" ....man, had i remembered that, i would be sitting comfortably in between dimensions right now, and i wouldnt have run out of eggs during the construction!
    edited September 2010
    umm,, you don't use eggs when making portals. Otherwise, your carrier signal gets... *Sunglasses* Scrambled.
    edited September 2010
    umm,, you don't use eggs when making portals. Otherwise, your carrier signal gets... *Sunglasses* Scrambled.

*Ranom yelling*
    YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!
    *The Antagonist shudders*

And besides, you'd be surprised how usefull eggs can be....building portals is tiring work, and nothing is quite as relaxing as throwing eggs at people...*Evil Grin*...especially when you fit them with rocket packs and homing sensors....hehehe....
    edited September 2010
    I;m sure that's some Eggcellent fun.
    edited September 2010
    I;m sure that's some Eggcellent fun.

its eggsilerating!
    edited September 2010
    its eggsilerating!

Oh lord... how many bad puns can they make? And since we're heading for an interdimensional portal... See ya!

*Fires souped up antimatter rocket, originally intended for a rift with Cornelius inside, at the engines in one last ditch effort, then disappears in a puff of black smoke and appears in the Castle Teacup kitchens*

Hello, Dawsons. *Flashes badge to prevent misunderstanding* Is Teska in? I have some intel she may find interesting.