Ooooo!!!!!!! A laser show!!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:
    *sits down to wait for it to start*
    *Notices Teska a little way down the hill and goes and joins her*

Mind if I join you ^_^?

*Sits and waits for show to start*
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *points to several large crates and tanks* You want to set them up? go for it.

*grabs a few crates and runs off to set up*

And now....The Openning Display!
    edited August 2010
    *sits in awe, almost falling over backwards*

Oooooh

Ahhhhhh

So pretty ^_^
    edited August 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *looks at it*

Yes?

*Sensing that he doesnt get the hint, the box opens itself, revealing an assortment of lights and lasers*
    edited August 2010
    Krent wrote: »

Ooohhhhh, pretty!!!! :eek:
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Sensing that he doesnt get the hint, the box opens itself, revealing an assortment of lights and lasers*

*sets up the Antagolazers*

I wonder if they'll blow anything up...

*anxiously turns them on*
    edited August 2010
    *sets up the Antagolazers*

I wonder if they'll blow anything up...

*anxiously turns them on*

*The lasers fire off normally, conveniently blocking the view of a small portal being created by one of the lasers. A lance falls out of the portal, looking as if it had been heavily modified with all sorts of machines and gizmos, adorned with a symbol similar to the Antagonist's personal crest. A post-it note is slapped on the side*

Note- "Hey, guess what I dug up? Your old Antago-lance! Turns out Devioun had it...he even modified your crest to make it look like his! Oh, and be careful; the pirate queen heard rumors that you were hiding out in another dimension, so dont be surprised if she demands her "booty". anyways, enjoy!"

*MaxSpock's antago-communicator beeps*

Antagonist- "Hey, you mind delivering that? I need it for my newest ingenious plan! its not easy to get stuff warped from the Tenth Dimension, you know!"
    edited August 2010
    *The lasers fire off normally, conveniently blocking the view of a small portal being created by one of the lasers. A lance falls out of the portal, looking as if it had been heavily modified with all sorts of machines and gizmos, adorned with a symbol similar to the Antagonist's personal crest. A post-it note is slapped on the side*

Note- "Hey, guess what I dug up? Your old Antago-lance! Turns out Devioun had it...he even modified your crest to make it look like his! Oh, and be careful; the pirate queen heard rumors that you were hiding out in another dimension, so dont be surprised if she demands her "booty". anyways, enjoy!"

HHHmmm......what's this?

*picks up weapon*
    edited August 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    HHHmmm......what's this?

*picks up weapon*

Antago-Radio- "No, MaxSpock, stop him! He could not begin to understand the workings of such an awesomely perfect device!"
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist- "Hey, you mind delivering that? I need it for my newest ingenious plan! its not easy to get stuff warped from the Tenth Dimension, you know!"

Guess he never heard of Trans-Dimensional Express
    edited August 2010
    Guess he never heard of Trans-Dimensional Express

pfft....their prices are ridiculous....and they charge shipping fees.....grrrr...a shipping company charging shipping fees....who would have thought of such a thing?
    edited August 2010
    *looks over device, and then returns to Castle Teacup, carefully staying very close to the ground not to be seen*

Phew! Not noticed...

*heads to office, taps desk 3 times, and a portrait of Trebort swings open to reveal a 3 access code safe. Matt sings The Tea Team theme while keying in the codes*

No-one will suspect me of having the weapon!

*closes lock, and codes re-set after closing, and a little printout emerges from a crack in the desk, and the portrait goes back into position*

Hmm....*hides codes*
    edited August 2010
    *looks over device, and then returns to Castle Teacup, carefully staying very close to the ground not to be seen*

Phew! Not noticed...

*heads to office, taps desk 3 times, and a portrait of Trebort swings open to reveal a 3 access code safe. Matt sings The Tea Team theme while keying in the codes*

No-one will suspect me of having the weapon!

*closes lock, and codes re-set after closing, and a little printout emerges from a crack in the desk, and the portrait goes back into position*

Hmm....*hides codes*

*after following him, hiding under a cloak:*

*steals codes and retrieves the antago-lance*

*Tips hat to MGDawson's turned back, and disappears in a puff of black smoke, reappearing in a similar cloud in the antago-lair*

Here you are!

*hands Antagonist the lance, and returns to the lazer show*
    edited August 2010
    pfft....their prices are ridiculous....and they charge shipping fees.....grrrr...a shipping company charging shipping fees....who would have thought of such a thing?

well, I did as a matter of fact, and the prices aren't ridiculous. It's only 5 tea pennies per pound of freight.
    edited August 2010
    *after following him, hiding under a cloak:*

*steals codes and retrieves the antago-lance*

*Tips hat to MGDawson's turned back, and disappears in a puff of black smoke, reappearing in a similar cloud in the antago-lair*

Here you are!

*hands Antagonist the lance, and returns to the lazer show*

*RPG Style cutscene*

Text on screen- "You got the Antago-lance!"

*Catchy Music plays in the background*

Text on screen- "would you like to learn how to use the Antago-Lance? Yes/No"
    Antagonist- "Considering that ive had it for most of my life and that i'm the one who built it, im going to have to say "No". yes, it is true that it has been a while–"
    Text on screen- "You chose "Yes". would you like to change your answer?"
    Antagonsit- "What? No, i didnt say yes, I–"
    Text on screen- "You have selected "No". a short tutorial shall now begin"

*Background shifts to a bunch of checkered squares, and a wierd, excessively friendly looking creature appears*

Creature- "Hi, im tutorian. im going to **** you off by forcing you to do menial, TRIBBLE tutorial things, and potentially drive new players from the game"
    Antagonist- "Wait, What??"

*A popup appears in the Antagonist's field of vision*

Pop-up- "The creature in front of you is called Tutorian! He'll help guide you through this annoyingly long and pointless tutorial that will rehash things you probably already know, and occasionally make bad jokes and puns"
    Tutorian- "Not as bad as your puns, though, Antagonist! Hahahaha"
    Antagonist- "grrr....I'm going to kill you!"
    Tutorian- "Now, now, if you want to kill me, first you'll have to learn basic attack commands for the Antago-lance. To attack, press the same button that you would normally press to attack."
    Antagonist- "Stupid Video-game reference! Die!!"

*Several Hours later...*

Tutorian- "To tie me up, press the left and right triggers repeatedly. Try the left button to kick me occasionally too! oh! it looks like you're about to behead me! Try holding down the attack button to charge up your slash, so that my head will fly even farther–"

*The Antagonist beheads Tutorian, and reality becomes normal again*

Minioneer(To MaxSpock)- "Sigh....no matter how idiotic things around here get, they can always get topped by something stupider.....trust me."
    edited August 2010
    *RPG Style cutscene*

Text on screen- "You got the Antago-lance!"

*Catchy Music plays in the background*

Text on screen- "would you like to learn how to use the Antago-Lance? Yes/No"
    Antagonist- "Considering that ive had it for most of my life and that i'm the one who built it, im going to have to say "No". yes, it is true that it has been a while–"
    Text on screen- "You chose "Yes". would you like to change your answer?"
    Antagonsit- "What? No, i didnt say yes, I–"
    Text on screen- "You have selected "No". a short tutorial shall now begin"

*Background shifts to a bunch of checkered squares, and a wierd, excessively friendly looking creature appears*

Creature- "Hi, im tutorian. im going to **** you off by forcing you to do menial, TRIBBLE tutorial things, and potentially drive new players from the game"
    Antagonist- "Wait, What??"

*A popup appears in the Antagonist's field of vision*

Pop-up- "The creature in front of you is called Tutorian! He'll help guide you through this annoyingly long and pointless tutorial that will rehash things you probably already know, and occasionally make bad jokes and puns"
    Tutorian- "Not as bad as your puns, though, Antagonist! Hahahaha"
    Antagonist- "grrr....I'm going to kill you!"
    Tutorian- "Now, now, if you want to kill me, first you'll have to learn basic attack commands for the Antago-lance. To attack, press the same button that you would normally press to attack."
    Antagonist- "Stupid Video-game reference! Die!!"

*Several Hours later...*

Tutorian- "To tie me up, press the left and right triggers repeatedly. Try the left button to kick me occasionally too! oh! it looks like you're about to behead me! Try holding down the attack button to charge up your slash, so that my head will fly even farther–"

*The Antagonist beheads Tutorian, and reality becomes normal again*

Minioneer(To MaxSpock)- "Sigh....no matter how idiotic things around here get, they can always get topped by something stupider.....trust me."

Oh, for the love of... *Blasts the rest Tutorian to a random dimension to prevent respawning*
    edited August 2010
    Oh, for the love of... *Blasts the rest Tutorian to a random dimension to prevent respawning*

Phew...he might have started teaching me about respawns! *Notices Mirazone is in his lair* Hey, you dont belong here! alright, im going to need to get my hands on one of your teleporters at some point...but first things first...Mwehehe!

*Raises his antago-lance in the air, and creates a warp-field, warping(As one would expect a warp field to do) Mirazone to where-ever he was before he transported to the Antagonist's Tea-River Lair*
    edited August 2010
    Phew...he might have started teaching me about respawns! *Notices Mirazone is in his lair* Hey, you dont belong here! alright, im going to need to get my hands on one of your teleporters at some point...but first things first...Mwehehe!

*Raises his antago-lance in the air, and creates a warp-field, warping(As one would expect a warp field to do) Mirazone to where-ever he was before he transported to the Antagonist's Tea-River Lair*

*no effect* hey, that tickles. *teleports out to make it look like Antagonist's warp worked*
    edited August 2010

*In the commotion, Antagonist doesn't realize Krent has also snuck into his lair and had has taken a piece of that moist chocolate cake from his refrigerator....mmmmmm, delicious:D*
    edited August 2010
    *In the commotion, Antagonist doesn't realize Krent has also snuck into his lair and had has taken a piece of that moist chocolate cake from his refrigerator....mmmmmm, delicious:D*

Are you sure that's safe to eat? Who knows what Antagonist put in his food.
    edited August 2010

Everyone's getting in today... Antagonist, you REALLY need to step up your security systems! i don't care if you hire someone, set the death cannon up as an autoturret, or have Minioneer stand outside the entrance with a pop gun, but do SOMETHING!
    edited August 2010
    OK Antagonist, the gig's up!

*powers up his Teacup laser*

Be prepared to be awashed with good thoughts and noble intentions!

*blasts Antagonist*
    edited August 2010

*The King arrived back, carried by hundreds of messenger pidgeons* :rolleyes:

Gather, subjects! Gather! :eek: I have an important announcement.

*sits on his throne, promptly falling asleep until his subjects have gathered*
    edited August 2010
    *The King arrived back, carried by hundreds of messenger pidgeons* :rolleyes:

Gather, subjects! Gather! :eek: I have an important announcement.

*sits on his throne, promptly falling asleep until his subjects have gathered*

*Teska attempts to herd everyone together to hear the King's announcement*
    edited August 2010
    Everyone's getting in today... Antagonist, you REALLY need to step up your security systems! i don't care if you hire someone, set the death cannon up as an autoturret, or have Minioneer stand outside the entrance with a pop gun, but do SOMETHING!

Antagonist- "MaxSpock, that's Brilliant! Mwehehehehe...I know just what to do...."

*Minioneer stands outside, with a popgun, to scare off any potential invaders*

Antagonist- "Now, About MGDawson...."

*Notices the laser towards him, realizing there is no where he can run. Suddenly, a shell of some sort, fitted with reflective plating, is thrown in front of the beam, redirecting it somewhere in the Tea River. The Shell lands, revealing a mechanical claw with a red bow attatched to it. To eyes can be seen, glowing within. to legs pop out, and the creature purrs*

Shell- "Purrr..."
    Antagonist- "Shell! But if you're here, that means...."

*Enemia comes out of nowhere, tackling MGDawson, Giving the Antagonist time to stun him with his antago-lance*
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist- "MaxSpock, that's Brilliant! Mwehehehehe...I know just what to do...."

*Minioneer stands outside, with a popgun, to scare off any potential invaders*

Antagonist- "Now, About MGDawson...."

*Notices the laser towards him, realizing there is no where he can run. Suddenly, a shell of some sort, fitted with reflective plating, is thrown in front of the beam, redirecting it somewhere in the Tea River. The Shell lands, revealing a mechanical claw with a red bow attatched to it. To eyes can be seen, glowing within. to legs pop out, and the creature purrs*

Shell- "Purrr..."
    Antagonist- "Shell! But if you're here, that means...."

*Enemia comes out of nowhere, tackling MGDawson, Giving the Antagonist time to stun him with his antago-lance*
    *unluckily for the Antagonist, he sent a clone ray towards MGDawson, and a second MGDawson spawns off the real MGDawson*
    edited August 2010
    *unluckily for the Antagonist, he sent a clone ray towards MGDawson, and a second MGDawson spawns off the real MGDawson*

Antagonist- "Uhh...Uhhh....hmmmm....Enemia, knock em' both out..I may be able to make use of this yet!"
    Enemia- "Sure thing, boss!"
    *Enemia Motions to Shell to knock them out*
    Shell- "Purr? Grrrr..."
    *Shell Motions for Minioneer to knock them out*
    Minioneer- "Sigh....wait, Sir, i believe that your antago-lance has a stun function...Couldn't you just use that?
    Antagonist- "Oh ya...hehe, wish i'd remembered that earlier...hey, where'd they go?"
    edited August 2010
    *is still snoozing on the throne, waiting to be woken up when everyone is gathered, sat on the golden, jewel encrusted stools that have been placed by tea guards for every character in the Kingdom* :eek:
    edited August 2010
    *is still snoozing on the throne, waiting to be woken up when everyone is gathered, sat on the golden, jewel encrusted stools that have been placed by tea guards for every character in the Kingdom* :eek:

I'm here :D
    edited August 2010
    Loyal Olaf tends the burner proper. Dagmar primps the mighty Teacup. Hush. Hush. " I will sip thy brown nector", declares our Lord Sinensis. In a graceful slurp, the urn is drained. Impossible, but it is so. Royal nap time resumes, Dagmar attending.