test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    In case I have to explode something while in the Antagonist's employ to preserve my cover.

Hmmmm.....Very well, I suppose you can have it, but by all means be careful!!!! :eek:
    edited August 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Hmmmm.....Very well, I suppose you can have it, but by all means be careful!!!! :eek:

*appears and takes the licence and badge*

Thank you, your majesty!

*disappears and appears back by Antagonist before anyone realized he was gone*
    edited August 2010
    What do you want me to do with the Antagonist, Majesty?

He's still here, in the room...wait....these are scarecrows! He couldn't have gone far! There's Teagaurds everywhere!

*dons detective hat*
    *gets out magnifying glass and looks over the scarecrows*
    edited August 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    What do you want me to do with the Antagonist, Majesty?

He's still here, in the room...wait....these are scarecrows! He couldn't have gone far! There's Teagaurds everywhere!

*dons detective hat*
    *gets out magnifying glass and looks over the scarecrows*

*When everyone leaves, The Antagonist, Minioneer, Enemia, and Shell Emerge from the scare-crow disguises and prepare to sneak away...*
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *When everyone leaves, The Antagonist, Minioneer, Enemia, and Shell Emerge from the scare-crow disguises and prepare to sneak away...*

*MGDawson is relayed the video footage inside the broom cupboard not too far away from his crack security team*

ahhh! I see.....:eek:
    edited August 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *MGDawson is relayed the video footage inside the broom cupboard not too far away from his crack security team*

ahhh! I see.....:eek:

Meanwhile, at the antagonist's lair...."

Base Computer- "Warning, Portal detected! Intruders Detected! Hiding all stolen goods–"
    *The computer is shot by an unknown figure, and shuts down*
    edited August 2010
    What?! The King is leaving? Antagonist escaped? The sky is falling? NNOOOO!!!

*flops around on the floor having a hissy-fit until he is distracted by the ice cream truck going by*

Ooh! I want fizzleberry!
    edited August 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    What?! The King is leaving? Antagonist escaped? The sky is falling? NNOOOO!!!

*flops around on the floor having a hissy-fit until he is distracted by the ice cream truck going by*

Ooh! I want fizzleberry!

*buys him a fizzleberry ice cream to calm him down*
    The King not only is leaving, he has left :(
    edited August 2010
    *gawks* The King has left to wander the Teacup lands... Teska is Queen... things have changed a great deal since I got lost in the new maze in the castle grounds...
    edited August 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    *gawks* The King has left to wander the Teacup lands... Teska is Queen... things have changed a great deal since I got lost in the new maze in the castle grounds...

It should be the King trebort Memorial Maze!
    edited August 2010
    It should be the King trebort Memorial Maze!

Yes!!!
    It has been so declared. Someone please put up a sign :)
    edited August 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Yes!!!
    It has been so declared. Someone please put up a sign :)

Right after I capture the antagonist!

*carefully organised Teagators wander past, with Teacup paint on them*

:D
    edited August 2010
    *makes a sign with paint and a cut-out wooden sign*

And it has been done... be careful in there, it's very easy to get lost...
    edited August 2010
    *wanders past the throne room in his overalls, Bogglesworth following, carrying a plant pot that he sets down in the doorway, making it look pretty, then goes off to tend the gardens and plant carrots for Momjii*
    edited August 2010
    Thankyou sir, may I still call you King? WHat should I call you?

Anyway, thankyou for the carrots ^_^ I shall care for them well. Will you keep visitting?
    edited August 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    Thankyou sir, may I still call you King? WHat should I call you?

Anyway, thankyou for the carrots ^_^ I shall care for them well. Will you keep visitting?

*Meanwhile, Listening from the maze*

Antagonist- "First, some mysterious foe destroys my Tea River lair...and now Trebort's stepping down as king?! ....this has been a long day...who'd he name as his heir? Prince Bogglesworth? and where's Enemia?"

Minioneer- "Enemia and Shell are scouting out a new location for a lair, And Trebort named Teska the queen of Teacupland in his absence..."

Antagonist- "Teska? well, there goes my supply of teaturtle-sushi....unless...hmmm...Minioneer, find the nearest chapel and ask what times they're open. oh, and if you can find my old tuxedo, that would be great!"

Minioneer- "what do you plan to do, sir?"

Antagonist- "Now if I just told you, that wouldn't be any fun now would it?"

Minioneer- "Sigh..."
    edited August 2010
    *hears some whispering from nearby, but passes it off as some bunnoflies that may or may not have escaped from her backpack*

Take care on your travels Sir *waves King Trebort farewell*

Now, where'd I leave the hose...
    edited August 2010
    *Meanwhile, Listening from the maze*

Antagonist- "First, some mysterious foe destroys my Tea River lair...and now Trebort's stepping down as king?! ....this has been a long day...who'd he name as his heir? Prince Bogglesworth? and where's Enemia?"

Minioneer- "Enemia and Shell are scouting out a new location for a lair, And Trebort named Teska the queen of Teacupland in his absence..."

Antagonist- "Teska? well, there goes my supply of teaturtle-sushi....unless...hmmm...Minioneer, find the nearest chapel and ask what times they're open. oh, and if you can find my old tuxedo, that would be great!"

Minioneer- "what do you plan to do, sir?"

Antagonist- "Now if I just told you, that wouldn't be any fun now would it?"

Minioneer- "Sigh..."

If I didn't know better, boss, I'd say you were planning on marrying Teska! :eek:
    edited August 2010
    If I didn't know better, boss, I'd say you were planning on marrying Teska! :eek:

You wouldn't happen to know anyone who can bake a good wedding cake, would you? Ill also need an easy to bribe psychiatrist to help Teska to accept the idea of me being king. Don't worry about the priest, Minioneer will suffice for that role. Mwehehehe...oh, and ill need to find some way to get teska to accept me...after I knock her out and bring her to the chapel to marry her of course.
    edited August 2010
    You wouldn't happen to know anyone who can bake a good wedding cake, would you? Ill also need an easy to bribe psychiatrist to help Teska to accept the idea of me being king. Don't worry about the priest, Minioneer will suffice for that role. Mwehehehe...oh, and ill need to find some way to get teska to accept me...after I knock her out and bring her to the chapel to marry her of course.

*is listening via some of K'raq's flycams that he left behind*
    Hmmm......Somehow I don't think a psychiatrist is going to be able to brainwash a psychologist.....:rolleyes:
    edited August 2010
    *meanwhile, both MGDawsons are now patrolling the maze, under the disguise of checking how well the plants are, using tracking devices, showing them what moves they've made*
    edited August 2010
    *Notices some dark figure walking around the maze8

STOP YOU NAUGHTY BUNNOFLIES!

*Jumps through hedge with a glass jar and plonks it neatly ontop of Dawson's Head*

HAHA...Oh.. not a bunnofly... I heard voices coming from in here earlier, thought my Bunnoflies had escapped from the backpack.... must be wrong...
    edited August 2010
    *Hangs a new, trendy tuxedo on Antagonist's door, rings the doorbell and runs.*

((This tuxedo is gimmicked to turn into a clown suit whenever Antagonist wears it.))
    edited August 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *Hangs a new, trendy tuxedo on Antagonist's door, rings the doorbell and runs.*

((This tuxedo is gimmicked to turn into a clown suit whenever Antagonist wears it.))

*slips a tracking device into a secret interior pocket, and attaches a flycam to the shoulder. It cannot be seen, unless someone is really looking for it.
    edited August 2010
    *slips a tracking device into a secret interior pocket, and attaches a flycam to the shoulder. It cannot be seen, unless someone is really looking for it.

*sticks a note reading "kick me" onto the rear of the pants. it cannot be seen if you don't look at it*
    edited August 2010
    *sticks a note reading "kick me" onto the rear of the pants. it cannot be seen if you don't look at it*

why don't we put on a target on the back while we are at it?
    edited August 2010
    OK.

*draws a bullseye on the back*

Should I add some itching powder too?
    edited August 2010
    OK.

Your call, man
    edited August 2010
    OK.

If you do that, he won't wear it, and the tracker will be useless.
    edited August 2010
    If you do that, he won't wear it, and the tracker will be useless.

Hmmmm.......Krent has an intriguing and thoroughly devious idea, however MaxSpock does make a good point........
    Perhaps we could add a pair of shoes with itching powder in them? It would be fun to watch Antagonist run around in a clown suit with no shoes:rolleyes: